A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

New Beginnings [private]

Adori
    Adori

Female
    Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

New Beginnings [private] Empty New Beginnings [private]

Post by Adori 5/9/2013, 6:12 pm

Quinn loved being at the beach. They never had beaches in Colorado so it was a whole new experience for her to be here when she first came to camp. Although the warm weather and beach atmosphere was in total contrast of her cold weather upbringing, she actually enjoyed it. She didn't get too hot in the warm weather, but she decided to wear jean shorts and a mint green tank top along with her white sandals. The sound of the waves overlapping each other were her favorite and became a peaceful sound to her that she enjoyed when writing. Writing was the exact reason why she even came to the beach, after all. Grabbing her journal out from her bag, she quickly opened it up so that the cover was not exposed. Dante decided to play a joke on her a few months back and drew inappropiate body parts all over the front cover of her journal, which she kept ever since she was six years old. After two days of sobbing and 3 weeks of ignoring her irritating brother, she decided to not let her brother win and kept her cover the same. This became another reason why she dared not to show anyone her writings, fearing that they might snatch it out of her hands and see the scandalous cover.

She began to braid her long brown hair back to keep it from getting in her eyes, then grabbed her favorite pen from the front pocket of her bag. Pulling her knees to her chest and resting her journal on her knees, she began to write on the clean and fresh page. Her green eyes were wide as she stared down at the page with complete focus. A millions thoughts ran through her mind, and she converted those thoughts right into her journal in paraphrases with amazing detail although she stopped and erased many times. Quinn dug her toes in the sand and seemed to look like a little girl who was just writing in a book, thanks to her petite figure.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

New Beginnings [private] Empty Re: New Beginnings [private]

Post by nix 5/9/2013, 8:56 pm

Malo strolled in, his catlike green eyes narrowed against the sun. He really should have worn his black shades today, but of course, he was far too lazy to go back to his bunk. The bronze-haired eighteen-year old placed his hands on his hips, glaring against the sun. He wished he could drink again, but of course, here in America he had to wait till twenty-one. Just great. He just turned of legal age to drink and now he had to come here. What a joke. At least his English-classes paid off. The beach was nice at least, as Malo out of habit, mussed it up by putting his fingers through it, before looking around again. He yearned to socialize, but it was hard to find friends in a new atmosphere in the first few days. Ah! He spotted a small girl, no doubt focused on her notebook. He didn't care if he interrupted her or whatever, she looks the type to be forced into politeness.

In a few strides he was standing above her, amusement etched off his handsome features. "Hello," he greeted her, before waiting for her to introduce herself to him. He wasn't able to make out what she was writing, but he did not care. He did appreciate the girl for practicing her creativity at least. Malo shifted from foot to foot, impatiently. He disliked how hot it was today, as sweat crawled down his back. Well, it was worse in France but still. Wasn't it too early to be so warm?

OOC: I'm very unhappy with this post since my mom was rushing me to go watch Orphan Black with her.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 5/9/2013, 9:31 pm

((I stole Taco’s font. Also, my post is probably awful, too. Sorry. D:))

Alois Diamono hugged his knees, his blue eyes fixed on the gentle waves. He loved the beach in the morning -- in the afternoon, it was too crowded and, although he had decent social skills, he preferred being alone -- and it was common of him to get up early. He liked to squeeze in a visit while no one else was there.

Today, however, he wasn’t alone. When he had walked in, he had noticed a small girl. She appeared to be writing something in a notebook, but he decided to ignore her. She didn’t appear to be loud or noisy, a trait he really despised in a person. With a shrug, he decided to ignore her presence and do what he usually did, sit at the edge of the sand, at the far corner, and gaze at the waves.

Now, Alois heard someone speaking and frowned. It looked like his serene morning at the beach had been ruined. With a sigh, he stood up and stared at the newcomer, a handsome male with bronze-coloured hair, talking to the girl who had been writing, the one he’d noticed before, when he had first arrived at the beach. Realising that it was rude to stare, he trudged over, feet sinking into the sand as he walked. As he reached the two, he gave both of them a light smile. “Hullo. My name is Alois,” he said, in the way he often spoke -- quietly. His eyes flickered to the girl -- who was older than he had thought -- and he tried to peer at the things that she was writing... to no avail, thanks to the bad eyesight he had had since fourth grade. “What are you writing?” he inquired, curiously, hoping he wouldn’t get a snapped “mind your own business” in response.

Last edited by Rosalie May on 5/9/2013, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 5/9/2013, 9:33 pm

ooc; Interrupting. Rose, you stole my font you meanie. D;
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/9/2013, 9:37 pm

((leave me alone it looks good ok
    << and lucy hale approves see))

Post by Guest 5/9/2013, 9:46 pm

ooc; I'll let you off the hook this time ;D
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/9/2013, 9:53 pm

Quinn became so involved with her writing that she didn't even hear the boy speak to her until she felt his presence next to her as she heard him shift around. Startled, she jumped a little, which was enough for her journal to almost fall from her knees. With fast reflexes, she quickly grabbed it and scooted it back to where she had previously had it. Her cheeks quickly flushed red as she gripped the pen in her hand tightly. She became so embarrassed that she didn't quite look at him as she answered his greeting. Instead, she was looking down at the ground and stretched out her legs in front of her. "Hi..there..." She replied in a awkward tone, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

It felt quite irritating to her that someone could just come right up to her and interrupt her writing just like that. Her embarrassment turned into annoyance yet she didn't show it on the outside. Instead, she let her gaze look upon his and was surprised at the boys appearance. He obviously wasn't what she pictured him from the sound of his voice and he seemed older than her. "..Is there anything I can help you with--"

Out of her peripheral vision, she could see another boy striding over and paused her sentence as the other boy spoke to them. Oh great..now two people.. Quinn began to think that this was some kind of joke pulled by her brother and quickly became angered, although she kept her feelings hidden inside. "I'm Quinn." She replied casually to the other boy, closing her journal in response to his other question. "Its really nothing.." She added quietly with a slight shrug, not knowing what else to say.

ooc: xD sorry if my post is awful as well. its late, i'm half brain dead xP
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/10/2013, 7:59 am

Malo gave her a rugged grin, not showing he was sorry at all. It's not like she was in the middle of anything important. He was listening to her before another male stepped in, who had about blonde hair and blue eyes. The fellow seemed off to him, but nonetheless he politely waited for both of them to introduce themselves. It was a nice day, he mused to himself. Very nice day. Perhaps he could go later outside of camp and explore a bit of the city. He's been there before, but not to actually relax. It was more like, "practice and play and then leave to your next destination." It wasn't the most ideal way to travel, since everything was so rushed, but now he has the time to visit New York City, the grand city. He didn't expect too much, since he learned titles are meaningless. It's better to see with your eyes than listen eagerly and be disappointed.

He had no particular feeling towards Alois, then thinking he was a bit strange. Yes, Malo himself was quite judgemental. Although, Alois seemed nicely dress, he noted. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I'm Malo D'agny," he said briskly. "You are the children of?" He continued, crossing his arms. He peeked at the notebook, wondering now, what she may have been writing. Malo was always like this. In the beginning he didn't care, but then he grew curious and was very nosy. But, since Alois asked, he had to wait for her to answer his question. Perhaps she was writing fanfiction, Malo thought to himself. He always found fanfiction quite amusing when he was first introduced to it by a English friend of his.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/11/2013, 5:36 pm

Alois didn’t realise Quinn was ticked off. He was busy being relieved that she hadn’t snapped “mind your own business” at him. “My name’s Alois. Or, did I already introduce myself...?” he said, awkwardly. Wait... oh, snap, he already had and, now, he had made a fool of himself. So much for having decent -- well, halfway decent -- social skills. He turned his gaze to his starkly white shoes and attempted to avoid making eye contact with the others.

“Well, anyway,” Alois continued, biting his lower lip. “My mother is Aite.” He didn’t like sharing who his godly parent was. Most people hadn’t heard of Aite and, to him, that was offensive because, basically, it was saying his mother was a nobody. These two probably didn’t know who Aite was; so, he explained, “She’s the goddess of mischief, delusion, and whatnot,” in a weary tone, like he’d said it a billion times (which, of course, was an exaggeration).

After a couple of moments, he decided to look up. His eyes flickered to the journal -- he was hoping to be able to read the writing -- and what he saw was some inappropriate parts of the body drawn on there. “Uhm...” he said, flustered, and gestured towards the cover. “The cover of your journal or notebook or whatever... It has some interesting things drawn on there... Just so you know...” he managed to get out. Gods, the last part sounded stupid. It was obvious that she knew there was genitalia drawn on the cover of her journal. How could she miss it?

((Sorry to keep you guys waiting and sorry for the crap post. I want food. D:))
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/11/2013, 6:47 pm

QUINN FERGUSON

Quinn thought to herself that Alois and Malo were quite weird names, in her opinion, but she also thought that they were pretty unique. She couldn't help but smile just a little bit when Alois asked if he introduced himself already, but didn't say anything. She felt rude sitting down as they were standing up, so she stood up, holding her journal tight to her chest. Her petite figure made her feel very small compared to both of them, which made her reply to Malo in a quiet voice. "Khione. My Mom is Khione." She glanced over at Alois as he told them who his mother was and gave him a strange look at first, but then nodded in understanding after he explained who she was. Greek mythology was still unfamiliar to her, which was quite embarrassing to her in her opinion, although Alois's god parent did not sound like a usual one that everyone would know. The shy girl studied the two boys discreetly and held the journal closer to her chest as she spotted them trying to peer at it.

Can't they just mind their own business? she thought helplessly to herself. Quinn felt a little intimidated by both if them- especially Malo, yet she didn't really know why. Malo looked weirdly familiar to her though, as if she has seen him in a magazine or newspaper or something. Quinn tried to figure out the reason behind her intimidation. Maybe because they were a bit older than her? Or because they are trying to sneak a peek at her thoughts and personal feelings? As Quinn was about to put her journal away, she heard Alois mention that disastrous cover of her journal.

Shocked, Quinn stared at Alois. Her eyes widening, she felt her cheeks get hot and looked as if she were about to cry. She was sensitive to many things, which was her biggest flaw, and especially became sensitive to embarrassment. She swiftly turned her journal the other way where the cover was hiding on her chest and told Alois in a quavering voice, "I didn't do it. It was my brother...he thought it would be funny to draw that..stuff all over my journal. So yes, I know that its there and its not interesting..its-its just rude." She told him in a bitter tone, which surprised her very much. She didn't mean for her words to come out that way, but she didn't feel sorry about it. Quinn was ready to just tear out the stupid cover and throw it away for good.

CODED BY BLYTHE AT CAUTION & SHINE

ooc: sorry just testing with html >.< sorry if it looks funky

Last edited by Adori on 5/12/2013, 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/11/2013, 8:44 pm

"Khione?" Malo repeated. "The snow goddess? Wait, so do you have any powers?" He asked, hoping it wouldn't be anything like she can freeze things, cause he wouldn't appreciate it if she grew angry at him and froze off, ahem, his rather tender area. The girl was fairly pretty, he grudgingly admitted to himself mentally. She seemed not to wear much make-up, and the soft shyness made him interested. Well, for the moment. He doubted she was very rich, perhaps she came from a middle class family. If she was richer, he'd actually pursue her, Malo thought to himself, scanning her.

Malo noted that Quinn flinched a bit when he leaned a bit too close, and a small smile appeared on his lips. He tugged on his teal T-shirt, looking back at Alois. Well, for one thing, the way Alois was dressed, it showed obviously he had cash. Hah, seriously, Hollister? Who shops at Hollister anymore? Malo noticed that Alois was horribly shy and awkward. Ah jeez, the guy was a mess. Malo decided to become Alois's friend there and then. "Yeah, you did introduce yourself twice. I'm glad you did, since now I'll remember you as the kid who introduced himself twice," he smiled, as he searched himself for a cigarette. He couldn't find one, and he was seriously craving one.

Malo then turned to Quinn, listening to her. She looked hurt. Oh gods, she's one of those overly-sensitive chicks. Oh great. Tears prickled her eyes, and Malo just wanted someway to prevent her from crying, since he never knew how to comfort a girl when she was sad. Plus it feels really weird not knowing what to do. "Well, he's a really good artist, if I must say so," he said politely. "At least I can tell that those are boobs."

ooc: so sorry for this crappy post but my parents were rushing me.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/14/2013, 5:16 pm

((ok. since i'm taking ages to post, you can skip me.))
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/14/2013, 6:42 pm

QUINN FERGUSON

Quinn nodded her head silently in reply to Malo's question, making no eye contact with either of the two boys. Instead, her head was down and she was staring at the ground, mentally counting the number of sand rocks while listening to them. She thought that if she were to just say nothing, they would probably leave her alone. Regretting her previous actions of conversing with them, she shifted around uncomfortably. It dawned on her how different the two boys seemed to be, personality wise. Alois came off as a soft-hearted guy, judging by the tone of is voice as he spoke, and seemed pretty harmless to her. Malo, on the other hand, made her feel slightly uncomfortable and Quinn felt that there was something about him that wasn't right. She realized how foolish and judgmental her thoughts were and pushed them away from her mind. It was obvious to know that the two boys were seemingly brought up by a higher class than she was, which made her want to be quiet even more. On the bright side, Quinn thought of the two boys as somewhat good looking although she would never want to actually date them. They seemed way out of her league and she probably seemed the same way to them as well.

As Quinn was finally succeeding in ignoring them and preventing herself from bursting into tears, she heard Malo comment on her journal. "At least I can tell that those are boobs." Quinn's thoughts stopped in their track, her counting of sand rocks lost as as she hit 78. Did he seriously just say that? She looked up quickly to meet Malo's eyes and a smile seemed to creep on her lips as she tried not to laugh. No, she didn't want to break character, she was doing so good so far! Quinn quickly coughed to erase the smile and looked at Malo with a serious face, her lips pursed. "That's not funny." She told him, her quiet countenance gone. "What would you do if someone drew boobs on your more prized possession?" Quinn had mixed emotions about his response. She didn't know whether to laugh or be angry that he could compliment her own brother on his genitalia drawing skills. Either way, she kept a straight face, and played it cool.

ooc: okay, rosalie.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/18/2013, 6:10 pm

New Beginnings [private] Tumblr_m22eajDBS61rqkghxo1_500
    Malo eyed Quinn. She seemed far too shy for his type, but there was no one else here on the beach to communicate with. The bronze-haired eighteen year old glanced up at the sky, noting how clear and blue the sky was. He was out only for half a hour and already he was sweating like a pig. With the back of his hand, he slid it across his forehead to momentarily cool it and take away its dampness. While speaking out loud, he was thinking about music. Music always occupied his mind, as he always tried to combine different tunes in his head. He was no composer, but since he was a master of the violin, he did make up pieces occasionally. Sure, he was no Mozart or Beethoven with the music pieces he comes up with, but he finds them nice. Well, he doesn't mind other people's opinions much since he has not oft asked them about it, but he did once play it at a concert, and the people's reactions were alright. They liked it, but it wasn't memorable. Quinn seemed still quiet, and was keen on driving away Alois and him. He gave her a rather cocky smile, before she gave him back a smile when he blurted out that he can tell that the drawings are of a chest. [color=violet] "That's not funny." [color] Quinn told him, and he shrugged, before she continued, "What would you do if someone drew boobs on your more prized possession?" She asked him, looking unsure how to react. Probably Quinn was trying to figure out his character before showing her reaction, because she could either continue to scold him or finally let loose a laugh, as he detected the faintest curl of a smile on her lips.

"Well, it seems pretty funny to me. Plus, if I had drawn genitals on my prized possession, I'd find it hilarious. After all, at least everyone will know that my violin is a she now, and has rather nice t*ts, if your brother would be so gracious to draw it on my violin," he said, chuckling. He didn't seem too aware that his father and publicist would kill him if Quinn's brother would draw genitals on his violin. Malo then put his hands into his pockets of his shorts, and glanced at her notebook. "Also, we'd have something in common. Both of us would have drawn genitals by your brother on our most valued objects," he said. It was obvious that Malo knew how to speak, and socially interact, and had a good vocabulary in English. Malo was a bit afraid that he'd mess up his English, and have Quinn laugh at his mistake. He disliked it when people laughed when he did something silly accidentally, or messed up. It made him feel hurt and angry for a second, but it was quickly replaced with calmness. Malo easily was provoked, and his emotions change very easily from euphoria to relentless anger. Malo's green eyes studied Quinn, waiting for an answer. He seemed amused with the conversation, and actually interested conversing with the brown-haired girl. Although, Alois seemed unnaturally quiet. Alois perhaps was afraid of rejection, Malo thought to himself. Well, that won't get him anywhere.
    Adori
    Adori

Female

Post by Adori 5/26/2013, 8:16 pm

QUINN FERGUSON

The way Malo talked annoyed Quinn to the bone. He seemed confident in his words and didn't seem to mind how his words affected her. Although Quinn found what he said to be quite hilarious, she still didn't give him the satisfaction of his comeback and shook her head momentarily after he spoke. "You don't know how important this notebook is to me," She had now stuck it hastily back into her bag. The notebook was given to her on her 6th birthday. It formerly had a Hello Kitty cover but she had quickly hot-glued a regular floral cover over it once she had turned 12. The beginning pages contained of scrawly, chicken-scratch handwriting and Spaghetti-Os stains, however as she began to fall in love with writing, it became much neater and more personal as her life went on. Quinn didn't know how important the violin was to Malo like her notebook was to her own self, but if he had already chosen a gender for his instrument, it most likely had some importance in his life. "I imagine you play the violin in concerts? What would people say if they saw those...vulgar images on it?"Her voice was becoming gradually bolder than it had been before and this surprised Quinn just a bit. She wasn't shy once it came to talking about her notebook however this was a different situation that she didn't think would be on the subject of her personal writings. She eyed him carefully, waiting for his response. Quinn didn't want to admit it, but she was actually somewhat entertained by the conversation going on between the two. Although it was something that she would of never thought of herself even bringing up, it was nice to kinda get it off her chest.

Quinn dug her toes into the sand and wondered who Malo's god parent was. She had already told him hers, but she never had the chance to ask about his. She was definitely not planning on asking him straight up since it would seem that she wants to actually strike up a friendly conversation with him, which she absolutely did not want to do. It would be a weird transition from talking about human genitalia to 'So who is your god parent?' Her curiosity still took over her and she began to guess who his god parent could be as she awaited for his reply. Apollo? Dionysus? A god or goddess I have most likely never heard of? It surprised her how many Greek gods and goddesses she didn't know of before she had arrived at camp. She wouldn't be surprised if his god parent were to be someone that she had no clue about. The daughter of Khione did not even know who her own mother was until she was thankfully claimed. This embarrassed her quite a bit and she avoided Greek Gods questions at all cost.

ooc: so so so so sorry for the late late post D: finals were going on i'm finally on summer break.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/17/2013, 8:43 pm

malo leaves uwu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content