A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Smells like teen spirit

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Smells like teen spirit Empty Smells like teen spirit

Post by Jules 7/3/2013, 2:51 pm

"Oh sh*t, I knew this was a bad idea", Kunal mumbled as he pushed open the door, more than a little horror-struck at the sight that awaited him. Stepping gingerly over a disturbingly greenish-looking discarded paper towel, Kunal held his breath as the putrid stench emanating from the stalls reached him. Grimacing slightly, Kunal walked toward the washing-basins and spotted his reflection through a layer of grime, in the cracked mirror opposite him. Staring at his own features as though vaguely surprised at something, Kunal made to turn the ancient-looking tap which looked as though it hadnt been touched by human fingers in centuries. Wringing his hand determinedly under the gushing cold water, Kunal was glad no one had been around to witness his distaste. Admittedly he couldnt imagine the sort of person that would hang out in such a place anyway but still. Having had an extremely luxurious life before camp that he dint often speak of, most people dint quite realise how startlingly different everything seemed to Kunal. With his easy-going nature and mischievous spark, most people just tended to accept him unquestioningly and Kunal for his part, wouldnt have it any other way. For the most part, Kunal fit right in and did not draw more attention than was required to his past which was extremely different than most other campers. Why even his girlfriend Kyla dint really know much about his past and Kunal wasnt too sure he would want her too.

Most often it never came up, there were not many opportunities to discuss it anyway, occasionally however his new life threw him surprises like this disgusting bathroom and he was caught off-guard. Kunal would never want to be considered a prissy though so he generally waived off this sort of thing rather than dwell on it but this particular place was rank even for camp standards.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Smells like teen spirit Empty Re: Smells like teen spirit

Post by Josh 7/4/2013, 7:51 pm

I sprinted in, still wearing my gym clothes. I cursed as I dived into the shack. That was the most adequate word to describe it. In actual fact, I had no idea what was in here initially, I just needed to escape. All I had wanted was to spar with that Ares kid, to prove myself, but she had taken it way too seriously, and when I told her it was over, she wouldn't let me go! So I ran away, but she chased me! Why would she chase me?! What did she gain from fighting me still?! She could probably have fought someone else in the arenas, but she had to chase me instead!

Well, I dived into the shack to escape, and immediately I was greeted by quite an unpleasant small. I curled my face at it. A few years ago, this smell would have been nothing. I had put up with worse on the farm, however it had been a long time since I had been on our old farm, and since then I had gotten used to pleasant smells. Until now of course. This smell clearly suggested that these were the boys toilets. Not strangely, the girls toilets never smelt like this, how the boys could deal with it, I had no idea, but we girls did not have this serious a problem, and yet we thought ours were still old!

I looked around and everything was covered in grime or slime or mould, and there were some stains. Brown. I didn't even want to think about them. Suddenly, I could feel my stomach doing flips, wanting to throw everything up. This was disgusting, how this was allowed I had no idea. British Health and Safety would throw a fit, I laughed to myself. I looked behind me and saw a hand latch onto the edge of the open door to the shack of a toilets. I quickly dived to the side and out of the way. I almost threw up, the smells were even worse here, but I guess that was because I was closer to the actual toilets.

I heard the Ares girl gag, and then footsteps of her leaving, plus some added curses. Ares kids were so violent...

I then looked over towards the sinks and the mirrors, and I saw a boy standing there, he hadn't heard me yet, but I saw him. Then I realised who it was actually, and my heart begun to beat even faster. I crept up behind him, really quietly and placed my hands over his eyes, "Guess who?" I laughed, not trying to disguise my voice.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 7/9/2013, 1:53 pm

DISCONTINUED
    mods feel free to delete this topic

Sponsored content