A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Courtyard

The Courtyard Empty The Courtyard

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 6:40 pm

I strut into the cabin courtyard, after killing some stray rabbits in the forest. Their blood wasn't the best, but it has to do. My stomach no longer feels hollow, my head no longer dizzy. I lean against a tree, the broken crossbow I had gained on my belt, along with my other stolen weapons. I take out my whip and knock it against my leg, as I usually do. I'm simply waiting for something to happen, maybe a new victim to walk by. I close my eyes and smile as I listen to the rhythmic click of my nails against the tree trunk. Freedom sits in the shade beside me.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

The Courtyard Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/11/2013, 6:57 pm

Aaron walks into the courtyard with a yawn. He was up late last night studying battle strategies with an Athena kid who was his friend. So today, he wasnt on top of his game. "Aaron, next time, don't be an idiot and stay up until 4." He cursed himself as he walked. His sword at his side, Aaron spotted a girl with green hair and peircings standing under a tree, covered in what seemed like blood. Aaron didnt know what to do in this situation besides ask if she was hurt. He walked over to her, a bit worried. "Are you alright?" He asks her.

Ooc: Can you use not such a dark color, it kinda hurts my eyes trying to read it.

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 7:07 pm

OOC: Okay :) Sorry bout that

BIC: I smile and open my eyes, slowly. I see a fellow demigod, about my age, standing in front of me. His eyes are blue and his hair is brown. I'm guessing by his looks he's a son of an air or water god, which means he probably has powers. I would attempt to kill him, but its been a long day, and I'm full.

He asks if I'm alright, and I smirk, licking some of the blood off my fingers. "Oh, I'm perfectly fine." I reply, stepping closer to him. He's probably a foot taller than me, but that's an advantage to me if we actually come to a fight. "But you won't be if you don't learn to mind your own business." I tell him. Its not my best remark, but I'm satisfied right now. I don't need to put to much energy in this kid, only enough to get him off my case.

Last edited by Nutella on 7/11/2013, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/11/2013, 7:19 pm

Aaron's worry turned into irritation. "Geez, aren't you a big ray of sunshine..." He remarks. "I just asked if you were alright, so you don't need to threaten me. I was just worried you were hurt or something." Aaron knew this girl's type. The kind of girl who was always angry. The kind of girl who was mean to guys like him.

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 7:35 pm

I snarl. His concern reminded me of my father's. He was starting to get on my nerves. I look down at Freedom, his head calmly lying on my foot. "Attack." I order, not wanting to waste my energy on scum like this.

Freedom gets up and walks over to the boys side, before plopping down beside him on the grass. I stare in awe. Freedom's never disobeyed before in his life. I narrow my eyes at the dog and decide that I'll have to do this job myself. I step closer to the boy so we're almost nose-to-nose. I brandish my whip, and pull back my right arm, grateful it had healed.

Freedom growls and I stop my whip, holding it loosely in my hand. He's in an offensive position, ready to spring, his eyes glaring at me. I drop the whip in shock.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/11/2013, 9:40 pm

"Looks like your dog likes me. And what's your deal?!" Aaron says calmly, then madly. She just tried to sick her dog on him. What the hell?! "I'm just trying to be nice, but you just tried to basically kill me with your dog!" Aaron wasnt really mad, he never was mad unless he was being attacked by a monster or something, but not by a dog. He was just irritated. This girl REALLY, didnt like him. But he didnt truely believe that. How can you hate someone you just met?

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 12:17 pm

I laugh at his question. Isn't the answer obvious? Can he see the outside of the cabins? The graffiti on the walls, the bloodstains in the forest, the weapons on my belt. Can he not see the work I've done? "Look around you!" I answer, lighting a cigarette. "Whose work do you think this is?" I ask, letting the cigarette hang between my index and middle finger. You can't get any credit these days. No one appreciates your hard work.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/12/2013, 1:50 pm

"I thought it was a freakin hellhound! And smoking is bad for you." Aaron didnt know why she hated him, but he saw some good in this girl. No one was literally this mean 24/7. He pets the dog. "Your dog likes me, why don't you? Are you always this dark, gloomy, and murderous? Cause I don't believe that!" He proclaims.

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 1:59 pm

"Because I don't rely on my dog's opinion, thank you very much! And you should believe it! I've murdered probably fifty people at this camp, and if you don't stop asking questions, you're going to be fifty-one!" I snap. I've never been so aggravated with anyone except for my father. I'm tired and annoyed, and the energy the blood gave me is starting to run low. This kid is getting on my nerves, and I'll do anything to get him to stop.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/12/2013, 2:15 pm

"Then I'll be number fifty-one!" He yells at her. He was tired, annoyed, and irritated. Aaron wondered who her godly parent is. Ares? No, she wasnt angry enough to an Ares kid. She also wasnt gloomy enough for Thanatos, so that wasnt it either. She seemed the kind of girl who's mother was a god. Then, he got an idea, but it was a big long shot. With the green hair and peircings. "You're an Aphrodite kid, aren't you?"

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 2:23 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes. "What's it to you?" I ask, annoyed. Two people had already guessed my god parent today. You're loosing your edge, Nippy.I think to myself. My whip is starting to hurt against my thigh, so I switch to the other hand, my poisonous nails clicking as they touch. My cigarette falls out of my hand during the switch, and I stomp it out, before getting out another and lighting it.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/12/2013, 2:44 pm

"It's nothing to me, I'm just asking. I just really can't believe that you really that hateful, especially for the Godess of love's child. I think you have some good under all the peircings." He admits to her. This girl was murderous, but she didnt come across that way to Aaron. She seemed more like a girl that something bad happened to her, that's why she was like this.

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 2:51 pm

"So, what if there is?" I ask, shrugging, without meeting his eye. "It's buried deep, never to see daylight again. Unless, of course I wanted it to. And I don't." I remark, meeting his eyes on the last words. How could this guy not see that I'm dangerous, annoyed, and ready to kill him? He's right, and I hate it. I'm supposed to be bad, I've earned my reputation, and now some kid's going to go and see through all of it, see through my tattoos and hair dye, and pull the sweet lovable me out like this is some stupid Disney story. Nope, not gonna happen.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/12/2013, 3:05 pm

"Well, you should let your good side out. Ya know, try not to murder anyone for a couple of days...See how it feels to be not so mean all the time." He says, half joking with a shrug. Aaron wondered if he was getting through to her. To most, this seemed like a lost cause, but not to him.

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 3:38 pm

I sigh. This kid obviously thought that blood was an easy addiction to come off of. I remember the way I felt last night, dizzy and sick. I want him off my back, though, so I force a smile. "Yeah, I'll do that." I answer, dropping the cigarette and stomping it out. "I'm guessing you're either a son of Boreas or Triton." I try, maybe to look like I was being nicer, maybe out of curiosity. Who knows?
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 1:15 am

"I'm a son of Triton, and I'm pretty sure that you're not just gonna give up and be good now. You just want me to leave you alone. But I wont."" Aaron says to her. This girl probably wasn't like this before, so something must have happened to make her so hateful. "I think that you could good and not so killy if you tried. And I think somewhere deep down, you want to try." He was probably wrong though. If she didn't try before, what'll make her try now?

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 1:21 am

I sigh. Another kid with powers I didn't have. He won't leave me alone, and I'm too tired to fight a kid with abilities that my dear old mother didn't pass down to me. "You aren't going to give up, are you?" I smirk, looking the guy up and down. If he won't leave, I might as well have some fun with him. "Try and guess what happened, I'll tell you when you get there." I sit in the grass and lean against the tree, crossing my arms and getting comfortable.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 11:16 am

"Yeah, Im not gonna leave you alone. And I guess Hera cursed you maybe. That happens more often then it's supposed to." He guesses. Hera wasnt always the nicest of gods. "Or your mom gave you some kind of punishment for I dunno...killing about 50 demigods." Aaron remarks.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 3:45 pm

I laugh at his guesses. Hera was one of my favorite goddesses. Even if she was the goddess of marriage, she didn't take crap from anybody. She's like my heroine, as far as the gods are concerned. "Keep trying, you'll get there in an hour or two." I smirk, clicking my nails together as I my chin on them.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 4:03 pm

"Well the fates could've changed your fate..." Aaron takes one final guess. The fates tried to do that to Heracles, but it didnt work. Maybe that could've happened to her. It was a long shot, but hey, long shots sometimes work for him. "Did I hit the target?" He asks her.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 4:06 pm

I smirk. "Nope, but keep trying. This is rather entertaining." I reply, patting the ground beside me, a motion meaning for him to sit down. "Sit, that way when you get tired you won't leave."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 4:45 pm

"I give up." Aaron shrugs. 3 times was his limit. "Tell me." He told her, not asking. If she actually wanted him to help her, she needed to help him. "So who did it? Was it yourself? I mean, that's cool and all, but if you did, why?" He asks her. His curiousity would most likely get him killed. But atleast he could say he tried.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 4:55 pm

I sigh and stand up, dusting off the skinny jeans covering my scars. "What makes you think I'll tell you?" I ask, bored. This guy must think he's special because I haven't tried to kill him.That's only because of my slight interest and Freedom glaring at me like I'm suddenly the bad guy. Well, I am, but still.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 6:52 pm

"You're curiousity with me." He answers her question. This girl was curious of his interest with her, it thats what he thought. Aaron saw the good in her, but apparently she didnt see it. Why couldn't she? Plus, she could actually be nice under all the green and tattoos. That would actually be great.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 7:07 pm

I roll my eyes. "You're merely entertaining me." I shrug, pulling my leather jacket tighter around me. "I'm not going to tell you. I enjoy watching you guess, since you'll never get it." My British accent is starting to come out, but I hold it back. I'm not sure how much the Americans know about my father, but I don't want my fun to end so soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 9:24 am