A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Courtyard

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 7:37 pm

"Well Im not guessing anymore. So there goes your entertainment, so you might as well tell me." Aaron really wanted to get this girl to stop killing things, but she wasnt helping him at all. He knew somewhere deep down she wanted to stop, he just needed to pry a little longer for that side of her to come out.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 7:47 pm

"Well, I'm not telling." I've always been stubborn, at least until it involves my personal safety. "I know you're not going to give up. You're one of those guys who sees the good in everyone, aren't you?" I start circling him, now totally annoyed. "Well I don't know why you won't stop looking, because there's obviously nothing to see!"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 8:55 pm

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am that kind of guy. And there is good to see..." He begins. Well, it's been nice living, time to be killed by a girl who he didnt even know. "You're just too scared to see it!" He yells. Hopefully he wouldn't die today. A water fountain was near, so if anything went down, he could use his powers quickly.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 9:38 pm

I've put up with him, tolerated him. Maybe I was slightly annoyed at some points, but calling me scared? "I'm not scared of anything. I've killed warriors, beat children, and shown no mercy to anyone who gets in my way. I'm not scared of gods, I'm not scared of the law. I'm not scared of blood or guilt, shame or addiction. I'm not scared of death or life. I'm not scared of screams of pain or yells of agony. I'm not scared things that go bump in the night, or things you might see in the day. Spiders, snakes, poison? I scared of nothing, and I'm definitely not scared of a insignificant idiot like you." We're almost nose to nose, and I can feel his hot, sticky breath. "You don't matter to me. You're just the next victim to me, a little bump in my path. Doesn't that scare you?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 11:12 pm

Aaron narrows his eyes. "You don't scare me. And you are definitely not scared of me. But you're scared of yourself. Scared that Im right about you. Scared that there is some good in you. Scared that you can change!!" He yells. This girl knew he was right, but she was too stubborn to admit he was.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 11:20 pm

I squeeze my eyes shut, basically shaking from rage. "I'm not scared of anything." I hiss through clenched teeth. "Nothing." I finally open my eyes and stare into his, red biting at the edges of my vision. I'm not going to lose my temper. There's to many witnesses. I don't realize I'm biting my tongue until I taste the sweetness of blood in my mouth.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/13/2013, 11:38 pm

"You want to kill me. It's understandable, well for you atleast. But you know, somewhere deep down, you want to be whoever you were before what happened to you. And I can help you, if you let me!" He didnt want to give up on her. Somewhere within her was a good person, and Aaron wanted to find that person.

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 11:41 pm

"I'd like to see you try." I snarl, snapping my whip against the grass. I'm ready to kill, and boiling with anger. I don't care who's watching, they should see this. I worked hard enough to gain my respect around here, and I'm going to keep it. I'm not going to let this kid ruin it.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 12:01 am

"If you're looking for a fight, you've picked the wrong person." Aaron says, pointing at the water fountain about 5 feet away from them. "Now I don't care if you try to hurt me, but Im not gonna let you walk around here feeling sorry for yourself because you have issues with your good side, your mom, or whatever! We all have parent issues, we get it, now get over it!!" He yells, letting out the irritation that built up inside of him.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:04 am

"I don't care about your stupid little abilities." I lie. "I could beat you if I wanted to, you're just not worth my time. Though, I suppose I could have a little fun with you." I crack my whip across his back, the silver 3 inch spikes gleaming in the air.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 12:29 am

"Gah!" Aaron groans as the whip hits him. "You've just made the biggest mistake of your life." Aaron tells her before facing his hand at the water fountain before forcing the water to burst from it. A walls of water, about 7 feet tall, went parallel to both of his arms. His hands raised at his sides, Aaron spoke. "Do you really want to do this? Because this isn't even all I can do." Aaron says to her. The most powerful thing he could do was make a small typhoon for about 5 minuts, but that would drain him.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:34 am

"I've told you before, I'm not scared of you."I smile, ready for a challenge of some sort. Adrenaline begins pumping through my veins. I can feel my heart beat fast, as the red on the edges of my vision flood my eyesight. I'm not going to let some fool beat me. I have my whip, my nails, and stolen weapons at my use. I may not have my dog, but I don't need him for a fight. I can win this thing myself.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 12:46 am

"Alright you asked for it." Aaron told her. He didnt want to fight her. He actually wanted to be a friend, or at the very least, someone she could tolerate. But he was determined not to lose. Aaron leans forward, his hands facing her. The water surges torwards her, as fast as 20 miles per hour.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:52 am

I jump high in to the air and do a back handspring, over the streams of water. I land with a solid whoomph and complete a backflip, so I'm now behind the idiot. I reach my arms over his shoulders and lightly tickle his neck with my razor=sharp nails. "You can do better than that." I whisper in his ear.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 1:20 am

Aaron unsheathes his sword as quick a he could and swings behind him. She was more agile than he expected. He just needed to be faster. "I don't want to do this, but you've forced me to!" He exclaims as he swings as he could. He wanted to help her, but she wouldn't listen. She was too stubborn to reason with too.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 1:27 am

The sword cuts my arm, but I'm used to things like that. "Tsk, tsk." I shake my head slowly, cracking my whip again, this time on his side. "I haven't forced you to do anything. You just won't realize I'm a lost cause." I circle around so I'm face to face with him. "Do you need another example of how merciless I can be?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 1:37 am

Aaron dodges the attack by jumping back this time. "No one is a lost cause! I don't know what happened to you, but you need to get over yourself! Wake up! You're not the only one who has some issues!" He yells. Now, he was kind of angry. She wasnt wounding to injure, she was aiming to kill.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 1:41 am

"It's you who needs to wake up." I shrug. Some would say I'm in my element, but that's a lie. That would mean that this has some smidge of importance to me. It doesn't. The only thing I care about is blood. I walk back twoards him, and caress his neck with my nails, before scratching suddenly at his face, a strike that should either temporarily or permanently blind him in his right eye, and cause immense pain.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 1:49 am

Aaron leans back, her hand barely missing his right eye. With a counter, Aaron swings at her stomach. "When the hell will you listen!?!" He questions her. "You're so stubborn! You haven't got a clue about me, or yourself!" He yells. She was crazy, but she could be a normal, not so murderous , nice girl.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:27 pm

"I don't see how some kid I met by a tree can help me." I do a back flip, the swing missing my stomach by a centimeter, and land on all fours, ready to pounce. "Others have tried to help me. What makes you any different?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 12:37 pm

Aaron uses one of his hands to summon water, making a blade of it, covering his hand. "I won't give up on you, that's what makes me different!" He says, his actual sword still in his hand. If the worst were to happen, he would wash her away with a typhoon, but that wouldn't happen, hopefully.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:42 pm

I smirk. "That's what they all said. Waste of words to make promises you can't keep, don't you think? Especally when the words are your last." I swing my whip at his arm, hopefully forcing it to wrap around the limb, and control it.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 2:28 pm

The whip wraps around his arm, and Aaron tries to force it out. "Why don't you believe that I just want to help you?! Get over your trust issues and believe me!" He tried to convince her that he was telling the truth. This was bad. She would probably kill him if this didnt work.

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 2:35 pm

I jerk the whip towards me, pulling him towards me as well. "Give me one good reason." I sneer , then untwist the whip from around his arm, and toss him an ambrosia square from a stolen pouch on my belt. "I'll give you one chance. Don't screw it up." I slip my whip onto its hook on my belt, and remove 7 fake nails, placing them in their miniscule containers of liquid poison. I leave three on, in case another fight breaks out.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 4:54 pm

Aaron sighs with relief as the whip is released from his arm. "There's good in you, and I can help that side of you come out of you, maybe if even just a little." Aaron says his reason. "And thanks for the chance, I won't screw up. I swear." He tells her with a small smile on his face. She gave him a chance, which was something atleast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 2:35 pm