A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

is this really the end | private |

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

is this really the end | private |  Empty is this really the end | private |

Post by tyler oakley 7/24/2013, 7:58 pm

Sarah was dragged in by Jane. SHe recognized the place as the ampitheater. "Why did you bring me here?"
    ooc- agh so sorry for that oneliner
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

is this really the end | private |  Empty Re: is this really the end | private |

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 12:30 am

Jane smiled as she walked Sarah into the amphitheater and pushed her towards the center. She smiled wvilly, her smile demonic and full of evil as she drew her knife, holding it to stab the young girl to death. She could already taste the crimson, iron blood across her mouth. She looked upon the girl with her demonic eyeless sockets, black with rage and pure malice. "I'm going to enjoy stripping you muscle by muscle, slowly killing you in pains you've never felt before." She laughed insanely, before slamming her foot into her to knock the wind out.

Quick as a flash after that she had her hands and feet tied tight, virtually helpless against her evil mind as she stroked her hair. "I shall grant you a last reasonable wish dearie, before I eat you alive"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

is this really the end | private |  Empty Re: is this really the end | private |

Post by tyler oakley 7/25/2013, 10:56 am

"Umm," Sarah said. "Not kill me? Kill someone else? Or, uh, I don't know, become a vegetarian?" Sarah, now, was shaking slightly, her red hair standing on end. This is a sucky way to die, she thought gloomily. It was- being eaten alive. For some reason, a documentary a friend had made her watch came into mind- it was called "Eating With Cannibals" or something like that. The way the cannibals ate the people was similar to the way Jane would eat Sarah. Officials had gone to the cannibals' house and just... watched the cannibals do their thing. That disgusted Sarah.

The perfect wish came to mind. "Can I curl your hair?" Maybe this would cause Sarah and Jane to become... friends? Possibly. Hopefully.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 11:07 am

Jane hesitated....she knew she didn't know all that much about hair, and had always wanted it curled..... She hesitated, then raised the knife and stabbed it down...into the ropes. She cut the ropes that bound Sarah, but was instantly on top of her, her knee in her victims stomach as she glared into her eyes. "You can curl my hair, if I like it....you may just lose some meat. If I hate it...." Jane waved her knife around teasingly "I slit your throat and eat you up"

Jane loved to be dark and evil, though her true self struggled to break free. She was constantly at war between her two halfs, and that made her insane. She couldn't understand herself now, all she knew was to keep her self as contained as possible.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/25/2013, 11:21 am

"Okay!" A wide smile stretched across Sarah's face. "I have to go get something." She jogged off to get the curlers, and while she was running she thought to run away, leave camp and then live! But for some reason, she found herself returning to Jane, curlers in hand. She found a power socket and plugged the curlers in. "They have to heat up." What if she tried to burn my flesh off with the curlers!? Sarah thought, not being able to contain a slight smile as she thought this horribly awkward thought. The light on the curlers turned green.

"We're ready!" Sarah announced. She picked the curlers up- the hotness didn't bother her, as a child of Hephaestus she was practically invulnerable to it- and put them in Jane's hair. "Five minutes and you're done!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 11:28 am

Jane looked at her, debating whether or not to kill her just yet. She honestly was curious why she returned to Jane....why didn't she just run off when she had the chance? True, Jane would track her down and eat her but still! Jane smirked evilly as the curlers worked. "So, Sarah. Do you want to live? Or become my latest meal? I'm curious why you didn't just escape me when you had the chance" she mused, knife still in her hand as she pointed it at the girl, tracing its tip down the center of her chest.

She wondered how she would cook the girl, seeing if she was immune to fire....this was going to be tough for the demonic killer.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/27/2013, 4:56 pm

"I'm curious why I didn't run away, too..." Sarah's voice trailed off. She thought. Why hadn't she ran away? She could have lived a life! Been happy! Could have been successful! But no. She was going to die here, in the hands of a teenage murderer.
    This sucked. Big-time. But Sarah's mind came up with an answer to Jane's question. "I think... I think you would have found me anyway." Sarah said carefully. And she would've. A tiny little negative part of Sarah poked at her insides and said, "You could have lived part of your life." Yeah, she could have lived part of her life. But it wouldn't have been worth it.
    Sarah shivered as Jane poked her chest with the knife. She sighed.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/27/2013, 5:12 pm

Jane giggled and in one swift movement sliced into her arm, the wound deep and obviously painful as blood began to come out, falling onto both of them and the ground. "I'll tell you what, you've shocked me. And I'm not too hungry seeing I ate three unclaimed the other day, I might let you live but you'll have to become pretty, like me" she giggled and bit her arm, sucking the blood off and then leaned her head back, blood dripping down her mouth. "Do you wish to live? Or perhaps become someone I can....train to my liking, a helper" she giggled as poked her neck with the knife.

She giggled demonically, looking at her "five seconds to decide"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/28/2013, 12:05 am

Sarah winced as the knife sunk into her flesh. She watched the blood drip, and heard Jane's words echoing in her head.
    "You'll have to become pretty, like me... Five seconds to decide..." Sarah knew she had to make her decision. So she did, only taking two of the seconds.

"I'll help you," Sarah said. "I don't plan on dying today." Sarah surprised herself by smiling a little bit. How could she be smiling? She didn't know. Maybe she was, like, destined to be a killer. Well, um, she didn't know. She might have been. Or maybe she was normal, like everyone else.

Strangely, normal didn't seem appealing to Sarah anymore. Being a killer seemed more exciting. And Sarah was all about exciting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/28/2013, 12:20 am

Jane giggled and sheathed her knife, circling the girl and grinning to herself. "Do you want to be pretty like me? Or perhaps a different style" she grinned, stroking her cheek as she completed the circle and looked at her victim. She knew well enough she could warp this girls sanity into one of a killer, one to enjoy the ups and downs of a mirderous. Who knows! She could make her a soviet too, and they could begin to take over the camp within iron fist!

She waited for her to answer, her eyeless holes staring into the girls natural eyes. Jane still wore that creepy grin, her unattuslly pale face framed by her black freshly curled hair.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/29/2013, 10:46 pm

Sarah shivered. The thought of being like Jane was just... It was unbearable. She fingered her red-gold curls apprehensively. It seemed like Jane's sockets were pulling Sarah in. Like Sarah could fill in those empty spaces. She couldn't tear her gaze away from her eyes. Or lack thereof.

But this wasn't the time for witty comments. This is a life and death situation. For the first time, Sarah realized that she wasn't just playing around with some funny little girl pretending to be a murderer. Any second now, Jane could spring up and kill her. You never know. Sarah knew she was gambling to join her, but what was the other choice?

"I'd rather stay how I am now, thanks," Sarah said with a weak smile.

ooc- sorry for taking so long to reply!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/29/2013, 11:31 pm

Jane smirked an in a simple motion flipped her knife in her hand, catching the bladed End and ignoring the pain of her palm, instead slapping the handle against the puns Jane had made earlier in Sarah's arm. "I don't think that was a choice" Jane giggled maniacally, flipping the knife round again and poking it at her "you'll have to have some mark, some mark...." She smiled. She just had to mark Sarah in just one way, any way as long as it could neer be removed.

Hers eyes contiued to stare into Sarah's, the void holes seeming like the pits of Tartarus, like a black hole. Daring people to approach her. She couldn't help but sound an evil laugh, quietly as she laced her fingers around Sarah's wound and squeezed, blood coating her hand.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/3/2013, 3:22 pm

Sarah shrieked. She began to scold herself for showing a sign of fear, but then stopped. She was acting like any person would. An insane person wants to eat you. Pretty terrifying. Everything was kind of going in slow motion. She was numb all over and Jane's movements seemed sluggish.
    The daughter of Hephaestus spoke. "Why are you doing this? Why to innocent people? If you're gonna eat flesh, then why don't you eat, like terrorists or something?" Sarah's voice quivered.
    OOC: wow finally
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/4/2013, 12:18 am

"No one is innocent. Not even you. You wanted to live, you pay the price" she hissed slowly. "You chose to come this far,
    To go back is certain death." She giggled hysterically. "So what will it be?" She sneered. She wanted her to be a friend, an ally. She needed someone to help her with her insanity that often drove he over the top and made her murderee so many people.

She spoke again "I honestly want you to live"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/18/2013, 12:14 pm

ooc- wow i didn't even know you posted! D: sorry!
    bic- "I honestly don't want to die, as well," Sarah said quietly. "I'll pay whatever you want me to pay you, whatever it is."
    But Sarah thought she knew what the price was. Her arm. But that would be all right. Really. As long as Jane didn't mess with her face or damaged anything too... valuable. Then Sarah would be calling the cops. Really.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/18/2013, 12:28 pm

OOC: it's ok!

BIc: Jane smirked and in one quick sweep of her knife as a soft clunk against the ground as she sliced of only one of her fingers (your choice which one). She grinned "your debt been paid, partner" she smirked. She was glad that she had chosen to love, and also glad she didn't have to use bleach in her marking process.

"So, now what shall we do? Murder campers? Eat? Hail Stalin?" She giggled as she bandaged her hand up.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/18/2013, 4:38 pm

sarah gonzales

Sarah let out a soft cry as the finger hit the ground. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt much, just was kind of numb. But just the sight of it was enough to make her want to faint. And now that Jane had "marked" her, there was no going back.
    You should have run, Sarah, run while you had the chance!
    Yeah, I should have, but now it's over? Why don't you get it? Over! Gone!
    Sarah found her face burning as she was thinking, then took a deep breath and calmed herself. It was in the past, now, and Sarah was here for the rest of her life, which would probably be short.
    Jane asked her a question, and she replied, "I dunno."

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/18/2013, 11:02 pm

Jane sighed and carefully picke up the finger and placed it inside of her bag as se gently embraced her. Jane smiled softly and took her hand, the nonmaimed one and led her toward the exit. Jane was proud of her, and honestly wasn't sure what to so next either. "Sarah, is there anything you wish to tell me, to ask me?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/19/2013, 10:53 am

"No," Sarah said quietly. And there wasn't. She got what her life was going to be about now. Murdering and eating people. Okay. The murdering part was fine, Sarah didn't really care. But the eating part... no. She wouldn't. She couldn't. See, she had grown up eating fancy, expensive, delicious food. Now Jane was expecting her to eat people? No way Jose. She didn't tell Jane that, afraid she'd hurt her. But she was not eating that.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/19/2013, 11:40 am

Jane sat down on one of the marble benches, her hair lazily falling over her shoulders. She didn't feel all that well, she had just dragged Sarah into a life of evil. She felt awful realizing now just how wrong her actions were, now that her sanity was temporarily coming back. She sighed, not looking at Sarah but spoke. "You don't have to stay, you can run and I won't hunt you. You don't have to be a monster like me, you don't have to do this. I...." She paused and looked at her machetes.

"It's up to you"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/22/2013, 10:58 am

Sarah was a bit taken aback. Maybe Jane wasn't as crazy as Sarah had thought her to be. Thinking of a response, Sarah sat next to her. "I.." She looked down at her feet, at a loss of words. "Look," Sarah said slowly, her voice gentle but firm, if that's even possible, "I don't.. Well, I can tell you this- I'd rather not kill and eat people, you know, but I would love to be your friend." Sarah had chosen her words carefully, and unlike most of the other things she had said that day, she didn't regret that one.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/22/2013, 8:22 pm

Janes demonic smile returned quickly "i didn't expect you too, only I have a taste for my own kind I suppose" she giggled before she stood up and looked her over again. "Sarah, perhaps we should work on some combatant skills, you really lack on those. Or perhaps we can take a visit to my house" she giggled, wanting to drag Sarah to Connecticut to her little house.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/29/2013, 11:14 am

ooc- friends, probably

bic- "I don't mind, whatever you want." A bit of Sarah's bubbliness came back. Wow. Okay. She wasn't going to die. Cool. The pain in her finger brought her back, and she winced. "I'm, uh, going to go get my finger, um, fixed first."

ooc- lazy sorry :P
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/29/2013, 11:23 am

"What do you mean, fixed?" She whispered, still holding the segmented piece of Sarah's pinky. She wasn't going to allow her to have it reattached, and looked at her coldly got several moments, tensed up.

OOC; it's ok
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/29/2013, 3:30 pm

"Not, like, glue it back on, but just stop the bleeding." Sarah looked at her pinky in wonder. How had it been cut off? Like, well, how? Sarah had also wondered how doctors would amputate a patient's hand. Because the wrist was there, and she knew that if your wrists were cut you would, um, die. Right? But that's not her point- how had the knife cut through the bone? It was weird. But whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 6:35 am