A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Hanging around

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Hanging around Empty Hanging around

Post by Kevin 8/6/2013, 2:32 am

Cicero looked down at the forest floor from his spot in the large tree he had grown fond of. He was actually hanging from a sturdy tree branch pretty far off the ground rather than perching on it. He had learned that perching got boring really fast, and he hated to be bored. A bored Cicero wasn't good. Cicero hummed slightly to himself, resisting the urge to go ranting with himself about the disadvantage of boredom. But, he simply couldn't help it. "Ugh! Why do people avoid Cicero's tree? It's not as if Cicero is going to drop down and slice their throats! Without reason of course..." He paused, chuckling evilly. "But stiiillll! Cicero is bored. And lonely. Cicero is ooooh soooo lonely. How unfortunate! Poor, poor, lonely and bored Cicero! Boredom is a curse! The worst curse of them allll! Okay... Maybe Cicero is exaggerating... BUT STILL!" The son of Mania went on, growling some parts of his rant and murmuring others, and almost screaming the last part. Surely the yell would draw some attention, right?
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Hanging around Empty Re: Hanging around

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 10:37 am

Hanging around Tumblr_inline_mpfhiyRbXd1qz4rgp

Charlie Or The Doctor had been wandering around camp pretty much all summer ever since he had come. He was used to traveling but when it came to adventures in a forest He was in. Once he had gotten there he had felt a breze above him. he stopped for a moment "Who's up there?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 11:02 am

Aarya wandered through the forest. "Why is it always me?" She asked herself. She looked down at her hands and realized they were covered in blood. "oh good." She said, wiping her hands on her jeans. They left hand shaped streaks of blood. "Lovley." she muttered. Soon Aarya came upon a large tree. At the base, was a boy. Aarya thought of going up and talking to him, but she decided against it. She rested her hand against a shadow on the ground. Aarya concentrated on being part of it. She melted away and walked to the shadow of the big tree. The most efficient way to eavesdrop.

Last edited by Tony Stark on 8/8/2013, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 11:22 am

Hanging around Tumblr_mp63qcnTXG1sxc98zo1_500

The Doctor Thought he heard someone behind him "I'm The Doctor who are you?" He called behind him and he knew about a child of Hecate being in the shadows. But what was her name? "Aarya. I've been seeing you in the Forest."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 11:25 am

Aarya smiled from the shadows. She was not often noticed. "So you've been hearing of me?" She asked. The sound echoed from all of the shadows in the forest. It sounded as if she were everywhere. "I was hoping to get by un-noticed" The shadow's chanted.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 11:31 am

"I know things." He told her not afraid at all " I've heard many things." Once you hear about him, you can't really sleep much
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 11:33 am

Aarya stepped out of the shadows. She did so silently and swiftly, appearing right beside Charlie. "And you are?" She asked him.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 11:41 am

"I'm The Doctor. I don't really have a name." it was true he never really knew his name but maybe if his dad hadn't died- He was interupted vy his sword falling out. "Humph." He said picking it up
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 8/8/2013, 11:43 am

Cicero watched the two curiously from the tree, though he had know silently pulled himself up on the branch. He tilted his head as he looked down at them, almost completely hidden by the heavy leafage on the large tree. A wide grin spread across his face as he stared, intrigued yet frightened by both of them. Oooh... Spooky. Cicero thought as Aarya melted into the shadows and made them talk. But the son of Mania looked rather confused when the guy said that he was "The Doctor". Cicero was certain that he wasn't a medical professional. But, he didn't say anything about it. After all, this was about listening, observing, ridiculing, complimenting, and criticizing them silently in his head. It was all in good fun really, all nothing more than a big game for him. At that moment, he realized he had forgotten to answer "The Doctor's" question of who was up there. Cicero's grin only broadened at that.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 11:57 am

Hanging around Tumblr_m8j8v9ONTR1ql64wto1_500

He Looked up and said "Hello, Cicero. Nice to meet you." He smiled a nice smile
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 12:51 pm

"Okay, creepy kid in a tree. Get more style dude." Aarya said, looking up at the person in the tree. "UMM, are you watching us? Its less creepy when I do it... Just so you know." Aarya smiled at him. She knew he had been there ever since she turned shadow. He, after all, was not a tree. She can tell the difference in the shadows.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 8/8/2013, 12:53 pm

Cicero gave a rather confused look as the self-proclaimed medical professional addressed him. He dropped down to his former position, hanging by his legs from the tree-branch. "Nice to meet... Cicero? Cicero has never heard those words before! Well except from the maniacs who dared to try to take Cicero to a 'special place'! But those were fake! Nothing more than meaningless falsities to try to get me to go willingly! But, let's just say that trying to take poor Cicero had... eheh, consequences." He said in a dark tone, smile broad and devious as he thought back on what had happened that day. "But you! YOU! You call yourself 'The Doctor'! What kind of doctor are you, Cicero wants to know! Or are you a phony! You ARE a faux doctor! You are too young to be a doctor! That should be a crime! ILLEGAL! impersonating a doctor!" The son of Mania screeched, basically ignoring the girl. After all, she wasn't pretending to be anybody.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 12:59 pm

"Well, Cicero should get used to the company. I'm sure you've heard, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm Aarya daughter of Hecate. Nice climbing, by the way." Aarya smiled at him. She thought about joining him in the tree. She always liked trees. She also thought about commenting on the way he talked, in the third person. But she just offered The Doctor her hand to shake and gave him her dazzling smile. She decided to leave the other one in the tree.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 1:41 pm

"To tell the truth The Doctor used to be a father. There was a war and everyone but him died. Why is The Doctor talking like this!" He had to admit Aarya Was really pretty maybe he could ask her out- No. Tghat wouldn' be right plus she didn't like him back. He shook her hand. "Sorry, I'm just really weird"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 1:46 pm

Aarya smiled. "Your not the only one. I'm a little weird." She shook his hand, and for a second, they didn't let go. Aarya drew back. God, what was wrong with her. She was dying to change the subject. "so, um, where are you from?" She asked. there was a lump in her throat. "I'm from Kansas." She said.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 1:52 pm

"well, I don't really tell anyone but i was born in London and grew up here. My accent changed. This is my real accent" he said swtching his accent
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 1:56 pm

"I used to have a country accent... I dont really anymore... okay, I sort of do." She said, realizing how she was talking "London is cool though." Aarya sat down at the base of the tree by The Doctors feet. She took out her sword and started to draw on the ground.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 8/8/2013, 2:03 pm

Cicero grumbled insults about the "The Doctor" under his breath, most of them about how he was impersonating a doctor. "Wait, you're a... father? Aren't you too young? And whose the mother? More importantly, where's your child? Cicero wants to know! The Doctor doesn't seem real to Cicero... AND OH! Impersonating an American now, are you? SHAMEFUL!" He hissed, voice and volume fluctuating. Cicero huffed, looking around. Oh... crap. Cicero is stuck! STUCK! He realized upon attempting to bet back on branch so he could walk away. He didn't much like these two.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/8/2013, 5:02 pm

Aarya looked up at the kid in the tree, "Is he stuck?" She mumbled to The Doctor. "Because, if he is... Yeah, I dont know how to finish that..." Aarya laughed. Not really at Cicero, but at her own stupidity.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/8/2013, 5:37 pm

He looked Up "Yeah. Let me help with that." He climbed the tree with no problem and grabbed Cicero "Hold on tight." He said and jumped off the tree
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/9/2013, 12:14 am

"You know, he could have dont that himself..." Aarya said as they landed, nearly on top of her.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/9/2013, 12:33 am

"Yes, I know. Just help a guy ut sometime" He picked her up like they were best friend s and started running aroud "hehehehe!"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/9/2013, 12:39 am

OOC: Literally picked her up?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/9/2013, 12:56 am

OOC: Yep.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 8/9/2013, 1:07 am

OOC: great...

BIC:

Aarya thought about screaming. Instead she rested her hand on the shadow on his back and melted away. She appeared a few feet in front and tripped him. Aarya drew her sword and held it to his throat. "What was that?" She said, half laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:33 pm