A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Making New "Friends"

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Making New "Friends" Empty Making New "Friends"

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/13/2013, 11:34 am

Making New "Friends" Tumblr_mq4x0hcH7m1rg91j0o1_500

Marley walked into the courtyard with her earbuds in her ear. It was a weird way to find Marley, doing something so absentminded. Marley sat down cross-legged on a bench and ran her hands through her hair. She pulled out her IPod and clicked through the songs until she found her favorite, Watch What Happens from the Broadway musical Newsies. It was her dream to play Katherine at some point in her life (soon preferably) and the song just kept her going. Marley looked around the courtyard.

Making New "Friends" Empty Re: Making New "Friends"

Post by Guest 8/13/2013, 1:40 pm

Looking down at his map, Nathaniel, more or less, stumbled into the Cabin's courtyard. With a wide smile on his face, Nat looked up+ admiring the different cabins that housed the children of the Gods.

Ooc: Once I get on my computer I will do longer posts.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2013, 10:52 pm

Making New "Friends" Tumblr_mhnvtdJzuC1rf72fso3_500_large

Marley watched as a boy walked into the courtyard. Well, she didn't know if she'd call that walking, but she just shrugged it off. After a minute of looking at the IPod she looked back up at the boy. He looked like what a lot of people looked like when they weren't really used to the area quite yet. Marley took out the one headphone and smiled at him. "Amazing, isn't it?"

Post by Guest 8/14/2013, 11:06 pm

Nathaniel heard a girl's voice and felt that she was talking to him. So he turned around and faced the person with the iPod in her hand. "Yes, it is." He said, and looked at one that seemed to glowing brightly. "I mean, look at that one! It's almost like looking at the sun!" Glancing down, he saw what god it represented. "Apollo." He said out loud."God of the sun, music, poetry, and healing. Awesome!" He smiled widely looking back over at the girl, then at another cabin. "And that one looks like some sort of greenhouse. " He said, commenting on the Demeter cabin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/15/2013, 1:34 pm

Making New "Friends" Tumblr_static_tumblr_mczjmg1zzv1qfhk4eo1_500

Marley followed the gaze of the boy to the Apollo cabin. Marley climbed the steps leading up to the Apollo cabin and turned to face the boy. She threw her arms up in the air and smiled. "This is my home." Marley actually really liked being a daughter of Apollo. Most people here didn't seem to like their god parent, but she definitely did. Marley climbed the steps back down and walked up to the boy. "So which is yours?" She said looking around. Maybe he was a son of Athena or something, but he couldn't really tell.

Post by Guest 8/15/2013, 1:45 pm

[colorgolden]=He watched as she climbed the steps of the shiny cabin. "That is solo cool!" He said full of great zeal and energy."You must have everyone ss your friend!" He exclaimed. "Hm, I belong to the Other Gods cabin." He answered. "Not as interesting as yours."[/color]
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/15/2013, 2:13 pm

Making New "Friends" Tumblr_mbqy17Bbxh1rxukc7

Marley smiled and looked down. "I really don't have that many friends." It was true, but Marley smile. "But I have to go. Bye." Marley went into her cabin
    ooc: I forgot about a commitment I had for Marley. Sorry.

Post by Guest 8/15/2013, 2:21 pm

Ooc:Its fine.

Bic: He nodded and went about his business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:14 am