A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The deadly walk

The deadly walk Empty The deadly walk

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 3:41 am

Zoë and another girl were walking around the deadly forest looking for a creature that was absolutely terrifying, Zoë then turned around to see big red eyes... She knew that they would need a plan to kill this beast. She then screamed,"RUN!!!!" As she led to the nearest cave. Of course there were spiders so she shot out if that cave faster than a bullet.
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

The deadly walk Empty Re: The deadly walk

Post by GoldOwl488 8/24/2013, 3:56 am

I followed Zoë as she ran away from the cave that was crawling with spiders. I looked back and saw a beast with red eyes catching up with us. I ran faster then stopped and turned around "Kill it!" I yelled. I shot the red-eyed beast (Which I decided to call Fred) in the eye with my arrow.

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 3:59 am

I then stopped in my tracks, turned around and pulled out one of my arrows. I took an enchanted one and shot it i the beasts mouth. "We have to figure out its week spot. Since its a metal bull can you see if you can get its mouth open?? Then I can shoot it and it will go to the underworld...??"
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 8/24/2013, 4:05 am

"How am I supposed to get Fred's mouth open?" I asked frantically. "Wait... I think I figured it out!" I then took out one of my red converse from my feet and waved it in front of Fred's face. Fred opened his mouth and bellowed.

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 4:09 am

I then took the flaming arrow and shot into his mouth... He then turned all foggy and we couldn't see him. I high fived my partner when the beast doubled into 2!! I screamed,"I know it's week spot!! It it's stomach, there is no shield there.."
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 8/24/2013, 4:16 am

I took an arrow and used it as a sword when I plunged it into Fred's stomach. "Goodbye Fred." I said then laughed and hugged Zoë tightly. "We did it!" I put my shoes on.

Post by Guest 8/27/2013, 1:59 am

"I d...don't think we did defeate it!!! It's reforming into TWO FRED'S!!!!!! It is an enchanted bull, we. Need to get up close to it and slay it with celestial bronze.. Luckily I have two swords..." Zoë then runs up to the Fred's and immediately it breathed fire and she got some pretty bad burns.."Owww!!! Here take my sword while I come up with a plan...
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 8/27/2013, 2:35 am

I took the sword from Zoë's outstretched hand. "Quick! Think! Use your Athena-ly powers!" I shut my eyes for a moment and gripped the sword tightly in my hand. This sucked, I thought we're gonna die. I opened my eyes slowly and told Zoë. "Can we stop Fred 1 and Fred 2 from breathing fire?"

Post by Guest 8/27/2013, 2:39 am

"No we cannot stop them... I came up with a plan though, we trap them in the cave of spiders... All we have to do is lead them to the cave... I Connot walk there is posion in the fire so don't get burned....Thats the only thing I can think of.."
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 8/27/2013, 2:57 am

I nodded. "Fine." I took out my shoes (again) and waved it in front of Fred 1 and Fred 2's face then ran. I looked behind to see if they were following and was surprised at how they close they were. I went into the back of the cave then stopped. "Come and get me." Fred 1 and Fred 2 bellowed and ran toward me. At the last minute I rolled out of the way then when I stopped rolling I looked at the Freds. Their horns somehow were stuck in the stone. I smiled then tried to stand up but when I put pressure on my left feet I felt like the whole world was tilting and a thousand daggers were being stabbed into it. I groaned and fell on my knees. If I didn't get out now the Freds will probably break free and come after me. Suddenly I remebered that Zoë gave me her sword and I could use it to slay the Freds. I looked around for the sword. It probably fell out of my hands when I rolled. I saw it was a few inches in front of me and I crawled to it. I grabbed it and and stuck it inside of Fred 1's mouth. "Zoë!" I screamed. "Come over here!"

Post by Guest 8/27/2013, 3:07 am

"I I'm trying... I can't m move.." Zoë struggled to get over to the cave, she saw her friend there trying to get the sword.. Zoë tried to stand up and could barley move.. She pulled out her small celestial bronze knife and stabbed Freddy 1's heart she tried to do the second Freddy but right as he staved him he flew her across the room and she hit the wall so hard it dented a little.. Blood trickled down her face as the pain was nothing she felt before. "W watch out don't let it scratch you it has venom 10x the deadliest snake.." Zoë closed her eyes as a tear trickled down her face. He knife then dropped to the cold ground as Zoë laid there motionless...
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 8/27/2013, 3:27 am

"Zoë!" I screamed and ran over to her ignoring the pain in my feet. I searched in her pockets for anything that could help her and found ambrosia and nectar. I opened her mouth and force fed her the ambrosia and nectar. "Zoë please wake up!" I felt tears coming out of my eyes and wiped them away. I took her knife from the ground and went to Fred 2 who was writhing in pain on the ground. "Serves you right." I spat out. Zoë managed to stab Fred 2 but not throughly. I held the knife above my head then brought it down and stabbed Fred 2 in his heart. I then went back to Zoë and dropped down on the floor with her. I ate an ambrosia then put the rest in my pocket. I stood up and carried Zoë to the infirmary. Before I could reach somebody took Zoë from me and ran with her to the infirmary. I fell to my knees and felt hot tears threatning to escape. It's all my fault I thought.

Post by Guest 8/27/2013, 9:54 am

(We are going to the infirmary chat I will start a topic)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 3:24 am