A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Eric Miller

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Eric Miller Empty Eric Miller

Post by Ryger17 9/1/2013, 1:17 am

Name: His name is Eric Miller.

Mortal Parent: The woman that gave birth to Eric is named Kendra Miller.

God Parent: His father is the god of strength and power, Cratus.

Date of Birth: He was born on May 31st, 1996, making him 17 years old.

Place of Birth: He was born in Miami, Florida

Hometown/Last Residence: He lived last in South Palm Beach, Florida.  

Race/ethnicity: He is American

Accent: He speaks with a southern accent.

Skin Tone: He has a dark tan.

Eye Color: He has bright green eyes.

Hair Color: Eric has dirty blonde hair.

Hair Length: He keeps his hair trimmed short, about half an inch long.

Height: Eric is a bit on the taller side, measuring in at 6’2”

Weight: Being the kid of strength and power, he is a big kid checking in at 225 pounds.

Body Type: He is built like a football linebacker, meaning he is very muscular.

Appearance: Eric has really broad and muscular shoulders. On his left shoulder, he has this tattoo:
    Spoiler:
    He has a long scar on his left cheek bone from a fight he got in during a football game. He walks around in a torn-off sleeveless Camp T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes.
    Weapon: He uses a Celestial bronze two-handed long sword (3 foot long blade); which he carries in a strap across his back. His last resort is a CB knife which he keeps strapped to his hip.

Armor: Eric wears a light leather vest with celestial bronze grieves and vambraces.

Pet(s): He does not own any pets.

Skills/Talents: Anything that involves strength, football.

Flaws: Eric has an anger management issue, like when someone messes up on something they were doing with him he snaps. He is overconfident in everything he does. Really stubborn, he would never admit he is wrong. He will hold a grudge against you. He has a three inch scar on his left cheek bone.

Strengths: Being the kid of the god of strength and power, he is strong for his age; so he can lift a lot of weight. He is also good at making new friends and most sports.

Weaknesses: Eric is weak at following others, compromising and knowing when to quit.

Likes: He likes working out, hanging out with friends, playing sports, sleeping, and protein shakes.

Dislikes: He dislikes learning, laziness, and cocky people.

Personality: He likes meeting new people and hanging out with friends. If anyone has any interest in sports, he basically becomes their personal coach. He would drag his friends with him to whatever he wants to do, even if it is not what the rest want to do. If all his friends went somewhere he didn’t want to he would leave and go work out. He is a kid who you wouldn’t want to get into an argument with for he won’t give up.

Powers: He does not have any powers.

Social Status: He is a more popular camper.

Summer or Year Rounder: He is a year rounder.

Years at Camp: He has been at camp for less than a year.

Life Before CHB: Eric grew up in Miami, Florida. Even at a young age Eric was big. He started lifting weights when he was 7, increasing his body size. When he was 12, he got into a fight with one of the small gangs of Miami, sending many of them to the hospital and got him sent to Juvenile Detention. The gang wanted to fight him again, so his mom packed them up and move them to the small town of South Palm Beach. When Eric turned fourteen, he tried out for the football team and made starting varsity middle backer. After one of his games and a satyr, disguised as a student at his school, came to him and tried to explain what he was. Eric just waved him off, not believing a word. The satyr gave him a Celestial bronze knife and told him to be careful. After this 16th birthday, Eric was attacked by monsters, managing to fight them off with the knife he received from the satyr. He then sought out the satyr and asked him what he should do. The satyr then took him to Camp Half-Blood and he has been a year rounder ever since.  

Role-playing Example: Inside of the Monster Donut, there was nothing to get suspicious about. As we opened the door, one of those electric bells went off. Its walls were an annoying turquoise and the floor was tile. A teenage girl with long blonde pigtails sat behind the counter, texting on her iPhone. When she saw us, she looked up and pocketed the iPhone.

“Hi!” She said very enthusiastically, “And welcome to Monster Donut. How can I help you three demigods?”

I frowned. How did she know we were demigods? Erica seemed to be thinking the same thoughts as me. Doug didn’t seemed fazed by this, “Yeah, I’ll have 2 chocolate covered ones, a sugar coated, and, um, one of the glazed with sprinkles.”

“Okay,” she said pushing buttons on the cash register, “Will you two be having anything?”

“I don’t think we should be here.” Erica said pulling my hand towards the door.

The girl gave a big smile, “No need to worry, young demigod. Everything will be fine soon.”

I put my hand on Doug’s shoulder, “We should go.”

The girl just laughed, “There is no leaving.”

I ignored her and turned around. Two more girls were standing in the door. There were identical to the one behind the counter.

“We will be honored by our master for spilling the first blood of the new war.” The one behind the counter, I decided to call her Number One, sneered. The other two laughed an evil laugh.

I drew my knife from my hip strap. Doug pulled his daggers from his belt and another hidden in his sleeve. Erica was frozen to the spot, eyes wide with fear. The girls hissed in unison at the celestial bronze.

“No hero can defeat us,” Number One, and then began to change. Her skin turned white, her eyes completely read and she grew fangs. And then her hair burst in to flames. I was expecting the
    fire alarms to go off any moment. She hopped over the counter and a metallic clang echo from when she hit the ground. She had a pair of mismatched legs, one was a donkey’s leg and the other a human leg made of bronze.

Erica recognized the monsters, “Empousai.”

Number One laughed, “Congratulations, you know what we are.” The other two laughed too.

I stepped forward, “Look, we don’t want any trouble.”

Number One smiled, “But we do.” Then pounced. I lunged at her chest. It should have killed her, but she was too fast. She side-stepped then clawed at my head. I brought my shield up just in time. Her claw hit with more force than I thought possible and I went flying. Erica screamed. My back hit a glass window, I heard a crack, prayed it wasn’t my back, and fell onto a table. My vision cleared enough to see Number One flying through the air towards me. I rolled off the table not a second too soon. Her claws grazed my t-shirt, tearing up the sleeve. She flew past me and smacked face first into the window with a wail. I quickly got to my feet and swung my sword at her dazed body. As soon as the celestial bronze cut into her she turned into monster dust.

Notes: None.

Last edited by Ryger17 on 9/1/2013, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Eric Miller Empty Re: Eric Miller

Post by Kendall 9/1/2013, 1:53 pm

Just wondering, but were you going to add more things to his Dislikes? There's a comma instead of a period there, so....
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 9/1/2013, 3:07 pm

I did, thanks.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/1/2013, 3:11 pm

Approved. You've been awarded 600 drachmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:04 am