A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Step Into My Office

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Step Into My Office  Empty Step Into My Office

Post by Oli_Paxton 9/9/2013, 8:34 pm

Code by Morgan Landry
    Oli's RP invite
    Welcome to the Island Of Misfit Toys

Hi there→ Hey Demigods listen up! This is my rp invite, and all the credit goes to the lovely Morgan Landry. Anyway, stick through my rambling. Trust me, it'll be worth the time..

About the posting→ I usually post around 100-150 words, but there are times where I may post 2 liners. I usually try to mirror post though. But if not, just 100 words.; I post almost everyday, but I could disappear for about 3. Something could get in the way, like school, being grounded, ect.; I expect no less than 85 words, and no one liners. I repeat, NO ONE LINERS. If you might not reply for a bit, please message me, same thing if you abandon the rp. No text talk such as *helps you up* and please have correct grammar.

RP waiting list → Character ft. Username; Character ft. Username, Character ft. Username.

FICHE CRÉÉE PAR MATRONA

The Characters
    Meet The Demis

Step Into My Office  4990048_20b11a821e_sqStep Into My Office  1664313_original
    Aaron James Young
    Son of Triton
    Description ✖ Aaron is a confident 16 year old Son of Triton. A surfer at heart, this demigod is a warm, brave guy. He can be a bit sarcastic at times, but who doesn't like a bit of sarcasm once and a while? Aaron is talented with a sword, and likes sparring, but would never kill unless absolutely nessacary. He has powers, but you'll have to find out for yourself. But be warned, make an enemy of Aaron and you'll regret it Aaron sees the good in everyone, and he never gives up. He won't give up on anyone or anything. Aaron would do anything to keep the people closest to him safe. His weakness is being too trusting, but is that such a bad thing?

Relationships ✖ relationship 1 ft. Character - relationship 2 ft. Character - relationship 3 ft. Character - ...

Wanted relationships ✖ Girlfriend
    - Best friend(preferably a girl)
    - Enemy
    -Rival...
    ******Available/Unavailable

Step Into My Office  D_84a68cb2Step Into My Office  D_3abdb25f
    Charlie Oliver
    Son of Apollo
    Description ✖ Charlie is a shy 15 year old guy from the Apollo cabin. Awkward by nature, this newbie to camp is a little high strung. He's only been at camp for about a week, so he's still adjusting. Obviously, he has no friends at camp. When you get him to break out of his shell, Charlie is a wonderful, all over the place guy. He can be a perfectionist at times, obsessing over the littlest things, but that's just part of his awkward charm. Talented with a bow, Charlie hates fighting. His weakness, he's indecisive. And he has a bit of an anger problem, getting furious over the littlest things.

Relationships ✖ relationship 1 ft. Character - relationship 2 ft. Character - relationship 3 ft. Character - ...

Wanted relationships
    -Favorite sibling
    - Best Friend(Preferably a girl)
    - Enemy- ...

*****Available/Unavailable

Step Into My Office  2gvrhhlStep Into My Office  Ru64qw
    Oli Paxton
    Son of Athena

Description ✖ Oliver! This cold, almost robotic 17 year old Son of Athena is the very stereotype of an Athenian. He spends most of his time in the library, reading, studying, reading about studying. He can deduce someone's life story by the color of their socks and the dirt on their shoes. He's been called a psychopath by many campers, but he's more of a high functioning sociopath. So by that, you can determine he doesn't have many friends. He doesn't like conflict, and he usually likes to use brains over braun. But if he has to, he doesn't mind grabbing his dagger and joining a fight. His weakness, the dark. When he was a child, he was almost killed by a robber in the dark, so he associates the dark with the terror he felt that night.

Wanted relationships
    -Favorite Sibling
    -Someone who can put up with him
    -A Rival
    - An Enemy - ...

*****Available/Unavailable

Step Into My Office  289489calgarychanceStep Into My Office  TW-tyler-posey-34648977-100-100
    Liam McDonnell
    Son of Ares

Description ✖ Liam is a headstrong, "get out of my way or you're dead" kind of 17 year old guy Ares kid. He never says no to a challenge. But, as most Ares kids are, he's a bit of a competitive, self centered, jerk Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy under all of...that. He's not the brightest, but on the battlefield, he's a beast. He'll tear you apart. And if you hate him for no reason, he'll give you a reason. Under all that big, jerky, angry guy...Is more big, jerky, angry guy. There's not much to him, but he's an interesting fella. His weakness is a bit strange compared to his siblings. Unlike all Ares kids, his weakness, is anything and everything adorable.

Wanted relationships
    -A best friend( preferably a guy)
    -Girlfriend
    -Sparring partner
    -Rival ...

****Available/Unavailable

FICHE CRÉÉE PAR MATRONA

Last edited by Oli_Paxton on 10/15/2013, 7:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male