A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

step into my shoes~

step into my shoes~ Empty step into my shoes~

Post by Guest 4/28/2014, 7:32 pm

take a step into my shoes.
    age-
    you are sixteen years old. You were born on september nineteenth, nineteen ninety-seven.
    gender-
    you are a female and it’s pretty obvious. you have a very feminine frame and it would be nearly impossible to mistake you for a boy.
    eyes-
    your eyes are a deep shade of brown. not black though, they do have some color to them. they shine when you smile, but you never smile, so it doesn't matter.
    hair-
    light brown hair flows straight down from your head and ends a few inches past your shoulders. you don’t like to style it. you are content with how it looks.
    height-
    the last time you checked, you stood at the height of five feet and nine inches.
    body type-
    in science class, you learned that your body seems to lean toward being ectomorphic. you don’t possess a lot of noticeable muscle and seem very fragile.
    skin color-
    your skin is naturally a pale shade of caucasian. you don’t care though. you prefer not to make your skin look different by tanning. besides, your skin doesn’t tan easily. you could lay in the sun all day long for a week and your skin wouldn’t change shades at all . it doesn’t burn either, which is a bonus that you are very glad of.
    godly parent-
    your father is hephaestus, the god of craftsmen, volcanoes, fire, metal, and blacksmiths. your father jumped your mother and impregnated her against her will. you are the result of this.
    mortal parent-
    your mother is a very kind woman. she never was the same after the incident with hephaestus and never ended up marrying. she taught her daughter from an early age to never trust anyone and to always keep distance from everyone. you can see why. you don’t want to experience your mother’s memory for yourself. as of now, your mom lives by herself in an apartment in new york city, painting and creating sculptures, which generates her income.
    country of origin-
    new york city, new york, united states of america, north america, is where you are from. you don’t tell people this whole entire statement though. you simply say you’re from new york city.
    pets-
    you don’t own any pets. you never have either. to be honest, you’ve never really had any encounters with animals.
    talents-
    you are a very nimble girl. your speed has came in handy many times due to your demigod life. you also have a high amount of endurance. you seem to never run out of energy. just like your mother, you are a skilled painter, although you have never tried your hand at sculpting yet. you have a deep interest in metalworking as well, probably because of your father. tinkering with machines and anything that has some intricate design is something you enjoy to do as well. you love to build things and also love taking things apart. your mind acts as if it is a calculator. you can do tough calculations on the spot, which has also saved your life a few times. some may call you a nerd when it comes to math, but when you need to shoot an arrow on a windy day at a target far away, using your mind to adjust where you need to aim, you’ll be the one who comes out alive.
    weapon-
    you have a hand-built compound bow that has limbs made of composite materials and a riser made out of carbon fiber. you hand crafted the weapon at camp with the help of some older cabinmates. as in usual demigod fashion, your bow shoots celestial bronze arrows. you have crafted your bow to be able to retract inside of itself, much like how an umbrella extends, but without the canopy. there is a bit of magic behind this that allows it to turn into a solid black tube made of carbon fiber that can fit into your pocket with ease. this allows the bow to be stored easier. it retracts and and extends with a push of a button that is located on the riser. only after your second year of owning it did you learn that you could do this with it though. you almost always have your bow in your pocket or slung across your back along with a quiver full of arrows (which also can transform into a carbon fiber rod).
    personality-
    you are a very quiet girl. your mother taught to to stay away from strangers and she taught you well. you do not like meeting new people. coming to camp was a nightmare for you. you aren’t trusting of anyone, which is good but also a flaw. you prefer to keep to yourself and often shy away from conversation. you aren’t very good at making friends and never really had any in your time at home and your time at camp. you usually sit by yourself at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. you never choose to hang around with other people in your spare time. you would rather be in the forge or be at the target range, practicing your shooting skills. when forced into a conversation, you are very harsh and cold. you don’t try to be, but it’s quite hard to blow people off in a kind way. you just want the conversation to be over as soon as possible.
    flaws-
    as you have probably figured by now, your fatal flaw is your trust. you have no sense of it whatsoever and that can be a very bad thing in a sticky situation. your life could depend on trusting someone. would you trust someone if you had to take their hand to survive? probably not.

your inability to trust people has also led you to seem cold and mean to other people. you don’t mean to be, but how is the person you’re conversing with supposed to know?

one last flaw is your impatience. you absolutely hate waiting for things. you would much rather go and do something by yourself than waiting for someone to do it for you. you hate just waiting around with nothing to do. constantly having to move is most likely because of your adhd though.
    powers-
    you don’t really have any powers, besides the passive ability that makes you more resistant to heat and fire than the average person.
    life before camp half-blood-
    you had a pretty good life before you arrived at camp half-blood at the age of seven. yes, you went there that early. your mother thought it was just a summer camp for kids who were hyperactive like you. you weren’t the bouncing off the walls type of hyperactive though, you just had a hard time staying put or paying attention. your mother raised you lovingly and you love her right back. you rarely get to see her anymore, so you enjoy every minute that you get to be around her. she is the only person you can trust. you never had any encounters with monsters or whatnot. your mother found out about camp half-blood from a teacher in your elementary school, who was most likely a satyr or some type of person who helped recruit demigods. he confronted your mother after she picked you up from school on the last day of the year and told her about the camp. your mom didn’t like the idea of sending her daughter to a camp, due to her lack to trust of others. it was the fact that if she didn’t send you to the camp, you wouldn’t be able to advance in her schooling that made her make the decision to send you. so there you have it. it isn’t much of a story, but that’s because you were and are still like your mother. you didn’t talk to anyone and you didn’t do anything worth mentioning. you just lived a pretty normal life. even at camp, you still don’t talk to anyone and you still don’t do anything that’s of importance. you just live a bland life. You don’t even make an effort to try to have some excitement in your life. you enjoy your daily routine of waking up, eating, painting, archery, dinner, then bed. you don’t want anything different. You like your life how it is.
    rp example-
    you stare out at all the kids sitting at tables with all of their friends. the constant noise was starting to give you a headache. how could they do it? you look down at your table and your tray that had a caesar salad on it. you didn’t eat meat; never had. your mother raised you as a vegetarian and you never even thought of eating meat. bringing your eyes back up in front of you, you feel a slight pang of resentment. why couldn’t you be like them? this thought startles you, for you have never thought of something like that before. it was unlike you. you shake your head slightly then drop your eyes back down to your salad. you wouldn’t ever be like them and that was it.

you are in the shoes of demaris “demi” valerie highton. now please step out of them so i can live my life in them.
    -demi highton

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

step into my shoes~ Empty Re: step into my shoes~

Post by Christian 5/3/2014, 2:03 pm

How much heat can a 'normal person' withstand, and how much more heat can she withstand than an average person?

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 2:07 pm

According to articles, the human body can only properly function with degrees up to 110 F. I would say she can withstand temperatures up to 170 F.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/3/2014, 2:10 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 10:29 pm