A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Trip to the city

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Trip to the city - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to the city

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/10/2013, 6:44 pm

"Eric!" Myka yelled, worried for him, but decided she had to focus on the guys around her first. Guy #1 came at her first, throwing up a punch. She ducked, and grabbed his arm, flipping him over. She leaned down and tried to take out one of her knives, but guy #2 came before she could do so, and lifted her up from the back. She screamed, and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to drop her. She kicked him in a sensitive spot, and he fell over, out of breathe and in pain. Guy #1 jumped up, and tried to grab her legs to knock her off her feet, but it was a bad move on his part. She kicked him in the face, and he fell over, blood rushing from his nose. She turned around and another guy- one that had let go of Eric- tried to grab her, but she punched him in the face, knocking him out. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 11/10/2013, 7:52 pm

Eric had taken plenty of hits. Being a football player, it happened all the time. He took the blows the best he could but it was hard to take a punch to the face. His nose was bleeding badly and so were his lips. A tooth or two might be chipped. He heard fighting off to his side. Myka. She was fighting them and he couldn't see what was going on. He struggled against his captors.

"Don't try," one of them hissed. He felt pressure on his left wrist, heard a cracking noise and knew his wrist was broken. The gang just laughed. Hunter knocked the wind out of him with a good punch to the gut. Eric fell to his knees, wheezing. Suddenly the guy holding his left arm let go. Before any one else could grab hold he turned and punch the guy holding his right arm. He let out a yell as his broken hand made contact with with the kid's nose, who promptly let go and fell unconscious.

Hunter took a step back, a momentary flash of fear crossed his face. He quickly brought back his emotionless face. He turned to the remaining three members of his gang, "Take him." Hunter turned towards Myka. "I'll take the girl." They looked at each other, shrugged, and charged Eric. He dispatched the first with a well placed punch to his throat. The remaining two stopped.

"Bring it on!" Eric roared, his vision red. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt Myka. The two boys reached into their jackets and pulled out switchblade knives. Eric leaned to the side and spat blood, with his hand making a gesturing motion. The boys roared and came at him.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/10/2013, 8:14 pm

Myka was furious. Seeing Eric all beaten up made adrenaline pump through her veins, and she wanted to hurt the guys who hurt him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the last two boys advance on Eric with knives- but that's all she saw. Hunter came at her, and years of training kicked in. She rolled instead of attacking like the boy had expected. Hunter tripped over Myka, and she quickly got to her feet, running over and turning Hunter over onto his back. She kneeled on him, forcing him to stay down by putting her knee on his chest and part of his throat. His hands were trapped under his body, so she didn't have to worry about him punching her. She took out a knife from her boot, and put it to his throat. "Move," she said between clenched teeth. "I dare you." She wasn't sure how she did it- she had never fought like that before. But st the moment, she didn't care.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/10/2013, 8:58 pm

The first boy took a stab at Eric's gut which Eric easily dodged with a sidestep. He grabbed the boy's out stretched arm and brought his knee up to the elbow. The arm snapped and the boy let out a cry. Eric let go and turned towards the last boy.

"Just you and me," Eric said. He brought his fist up in a boxers stance. This boy wasn't as careless as the others. He started hopping from foot to foot, trying to throw Eric off guard. Eric locked his eyes on the knife had which led to his first mistake. He didn't see the boy's other hand until it hit him in the face. Eric stumbled and recovered enough to see the blade driving towards his stomach. He spun but not quick enough the blade managed to stab him in the side. The boy quickly withdrew the knife and swung. Again Eric was to slow getting out of the way. The blade cut across his forehead. Blood quickly flowed down into his line of sight. His shirt was sticking to his side and that felt like he had been set on fire.

"Not so tough," The boy smirked. He turned and spat off to the side. He spun the blade in his hand, blood shining in the light.

My blood, Eric thought. He coughed and heard a smirk. He looked up and the boy drove the blade down. Somehow, Eric managed to dodge it. He recovered and hit the boy with a vicious uppercut to the underside of his jaw. The boy went flying up, his limbs loose like a rag dolls. When he hit the ground he didn't get up.

Eric struggled to his feet and saw Hunter with Myka's knife at his throat. He smiled, but it wasn't friendly, "Get out of here before I get a chance to get to you." His hand rested over the wound on his side.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/10/2013, 9:19 pm

Myka got up off of Hunter, who scrambled to his feet, his eyes full of fear. Myka crossed her arms over her chest, making sure the knife was still visible. Hunter looked down at his little circus group, and back up at Myka. Myka sprung forward like she was going to attack him, and Hunter took off running, taking a sharp turn so he was out of sight. She snickered to herself, and turned around. After putting her knife back into her boot, she looked up at Eric with a smile, but it dropped when she realized what had happened to him. "Oh my God, Eric!" She said, her bright eyes wide. She jogged over to him, and examined the wound further. "A stab wound," she said to herself, and then looked up at him, concern highlighting her face. "C'mon," she said, and helped Eric over to a bench, sitting him down. She bit her lip, cursing herself for not grabbing  any ambrosia or nectar when she left. "Sh*t," she muttered, her mind racing. She helped Eric take off his jacket, and tore his shirt so she could see the wound. A few years of taking care of herself made her very good at healing wounds.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/10/2013, 9:38 pm

As Hunter ran away, Eric couldn't help but laugh which caused him to wince. With a small tug he detached his hand from his side. His hand was covered in blood and so was his shirt. Myka turned and looked happy until she say him. Eric gave an apologetic smile. She moved him over a bench. Eric sat down and let out a grunt of discomfort. Myka took off the jacket and tore the shirt around the wound.

Eric took the jacket and held it to the cut on his forehead, "You know, if you wanted to see me shirtless you could of asked." Myka was worrying over his side wound. "Hey," he tilted her chin up so they were looking at each other, "I'll be fine. It just hit my side, nothing vital. Just take some clothe and put pressure there. I don't want to ruin our date."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/10/2013, 10:01 pm

Myka couldn't help but laugh. "'Don't wanna ruin our date?' Honey, that ship has sailed quite a while ago." She looked back down at his wound, and started to clean up the blood. When she did, the wound looked a little less bad- but still was pretty bad. She remembered how angry she had gotten when she had realized that Eric was injured, and decided whether or not she should tell him. She took his broken wrist into her hand gently, and examined it after mopping up most of the blood and bandaging it the best she could with the materials they had. "Hey, Eric," she said, keeping her eyes on his wrist. "When- when I had figured out how injured you were before I fought Hunter, I..." She didn't know what to say. Hell, she had no idea what she was feeling, much less how to explain it. "I just... Got really, really angry. And- crap, I guess I just don't know how to explain it." She looked at him out of the corner of her bright eye.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/10/2013, 11:26 pm

Eric smiled and his nose hurt. With the adrenaline wearing off everything started to hurt. His wrist was broken and nose probably was too. Myka kept fussing over his wound and injuries, so he let her take care of them. She talked about the fight and Eric listen quietly.

"When someone you care about is in trouble, things tend to get bad." He said, he took his not-broken hand and cupped her cheek. He wiped his lips with his bandaged hand then leaned forward and kissed her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/10/2013, 11:46 pm

Myka smiled when Eric kissed her, and she immediately felt better. She tasted blood on his mouth, and got kind of worried about that. After a moment, she pulled away, but kept her face close to Eric's. She smiled with only half of her mouth, and looked at him right in the eyes. "Your nose is broken," she whispered, noticing the bruises on it and the disfigure of it.

She was kind of surprised she didn't get as hurt badly as Eric. The only really bad thing that had happened to her was her hand hurt really bad, but only because she had punched one of Hunter's mutts unconscious. Her knuckles were bruised, but they were just like the rest of her body. If she had gotten any worse injuries, they would've blended right in.

She took her jacket off, and set it on the bench next to Eric, feeling the cold breeze against her bare arms. She tore off a piece of her shirt from the bottom hem of it, and began to wrap it around Eric's wrist to straighten it a bit better, praying that she wasn't hurting him too much.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/10/2013, 11:57 pm

Eric smiled back, "I kind of guessed that's what happened. Are you alright?" Damn. This should of been his first thought, not about himself. He was tough enough to live through this.

Myka took her jacket off and began wrapping his wrist again. When she was done, Eric said, "You should probably keep the jacket on, it is a bit cold out." He pulled he into a hug. His hand screamed in pain which he ignored. "Or we could cuddle for a while." He kept her away from his injuries trying to not get her bloodied, which could possibly make her even more cold.

"Some romantic date, huh?" Eric said, kissing her forehead.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/11/2013, 12:19 am

Myka laughed, wrapping her bruised arms around him, careful not to put too much pressure on him or his wounds. "Oh, yes," she says into his neck. "Skilled warriors fight in a battle against the male warrior's long lost enemy. Afterwards, the female tends to the male's wounds, and they both share kisses while the female spills her heart." Myka laughs. "Sounds like a movie." She sits on her jacket, and uses a piece of shirt to clean up another one of Eric's wounds. After she's done with that, she pulls his wrist into her lap, massaging it gently, hoping that some of the pain will wear off, because she can read the pain in Eric's eyes.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/12/2013, 6:22 pm

Eric laughed with her. It did sound like a movie. Only in movies the good guys live long happy lives. They were demigods. Their lives didn't generally last too long, and weren't to happy. Myka was massaging his broken wrist, which kind of felt good and kind of didn't, because it was broken. He leaned his head on her shoulder.

"I should probably explain who Hunter is," He said quietly. "You know that school gang I beat up in Florida and got sent to juvi for? Well he was their ring leader then. His family moved up here before I got out." He paused for a while. "I'm sorry you had to meet him."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 6:38 pm

Myka nodded. "I kind of figured that. That he was part of the gang, I mean." Then she turned her head a little bit towards him, and kissed him on the forehead. "And don't be sorry. It's not like you made Hunter come over here." She watched a kid on a scooter whizz past, wincing when he nearly fell off by going over a rock on the path, but he kept his balance. "Do you want to go back to camp and get your injuries looked at? I'm sure they could heal you up right away."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/12/2013, 6:48 pm

Eric shifted a little bit, which hurt everything. He pondered Myka's question. Yes they could heal him up right away back at camp but they hadn't been here for long. He would just suck it up.

He took a deep breath, "Naw, I think I should let this heal like a mortal. Teach me the humility of picking fights." He didn't really care about his humility but he had promised her an awesome date and he would be damned if he could not finish it.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 7:12 pm

Myka snorted, but was still concerned. "Okay, but if you get even more hurt pretending you're fine, I'm taking you back to camp." She watched her callused fingers dance across Eric's bruised wrist. "So what do you want to do now, O wounded one?"

OOC: this is sooooo shooorrrtttt sorry
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/17/2013, 9:26 pm

Eric held up his hands in as if surrendering, but a smile spread on his face, "I promise to be careful." He put his right hand down on top of Myka's, keeping his left one on his thigh. His stab wound ached a little but he ignored it. Eric hasn't been in New York long, even then only staying in camp. So he had no idea what there was to do in New York. Well besides the popular places, like Central Park and the Empire State Building.

Unfortunately, his stomach had an answer. It growled so loudly it could have been mistaken for a stray dog. He grinned sheepishly and shrugged, "Being a teenage boy, food is always good. Maybe a diner?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/17/2013, 9:56 pm

Myka laughed softly and nodded. Standing up, she turned to Eric, helping him up as well. "I don't think either of us know any places around here by name, but I'm almost certain that there's a small little diner a block away." she had never had the money to go in to any restaurant- hell, she never had the money to pay for a taxi to drive her a couple blocks, so this would be new to her.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/17/2013, 10:29 pm

Eric gratefully accepted Myka's help standing up. He grabbed her coat and presented it to her with a bow, wincing a little bit. He wonder how his face looked, because it felt like hell.

He took a hold of Myka's hand, "Shall we go?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/17/2013, 10:48 pm

Myka winced when Eric did, not at all liking the pained look on his face. But, despite this, she accepted her jacket with a pained smile. After she slipped it on, she squeezed Eric's hand, and began to walk- slowly, so Eric didn't get out of breathe.

They walked by the little playground, Myka smiling at all of the little kids, and laughing when they loudly whispered to their guardians: why are they holding hands? That's gross! They past where they started, and Myka led them down another path, and made a turn, so they were finally on the busy sidewalk. Myka kept her head down- she wasn't a typical Ares kid, glaring at anyone who dared to make eye contact with her.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/17/2013, 11:21 pm

Eric liked walking through Central Park with Myka, even if there were dryads staring at them. She was quiet but he just liked having her next to him. Eric laughed with her when the kids talked about them. When they reached the sidewalk, Eric cast a quick glance over his shoulder back at the park. He didn't know why, but he kind of missed it already.

As they walked along the busy sidewalk, Eric tried to avoid bumping into people. But this was a busy city, so that didn't work. He took the bumps as best he could, wincing each time. Even though the people ran into him, they were the ones who stumbled away.

Eric and Myka stopped at a red and white checkered diner. He turned to her, "How about here?" He took a look at the menu posted next to the door. "It says they serve burgers, chicken, and shakes. How does that sound to you?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/17/2013, 11:40 pm

Myka nodded. "Okay," she said, and lead Eric inside. The place was something that Ares children usually wouldn't like much- in other words, Myka thought it was cute. There were only a few customers that consisted of a busy-looking man reading the paper, two teenaged girls laughing together and constantly looking down at their IPhones, and an older couple talking amongst themselves about who-knows-what.
    Myka and Eric sat down at a booth in the front of the diner. Myka worriedly studied Eric's pained look. She knew what it was like to be in a lot of pain- and let her tell you, it is not fun. She held his hand across the table, biting her lip. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked with concern.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/17/2013, 11:54 pm

Eric looked into her eye-her beautiful greenish blue eyes. He could see the concern in them. The only other person who expressed this much concern for him was his mother. She would look at him with those eyes whenever he came back from a fight or when he came back way past his curfew. She would yell at him for those things but in the end she would just be happy he was safe.

He blinked and got out memory lane. He didn't want to think about her right now. "Yeah," A cough interrupted, "Just getting bumped into while you've been stabbed kind of hurts." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Now stop worrying and order some food, I'm buying." He picked up the menu and debated in his head between a cheeseburger and chicken fingers.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/18/2013, 12:07 am

Myka smiled half-heartedly, deciding that she would never stop worrying about the boy sitting next to her, and picked up the other menu with a sigh. She wasn't hungry, just like she never was- well, not really. Sense her uncle and aunt didn't feed her when she was little, her stomach was very, very small. One time she ate a full piece of pizza in the mess hall, and was sick the rest of the day. She decided just to get a medium sized shake, and when the middle-aged waitress came over, that's what she ordered.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 11/19/2013, 6:16 pm

Myka smiled but her eyes betrayed her. They still showed worry. Eric was just going to have to prove to her that she didn't need to worry about him, even though it felt nice. A waitress came and got their orders, he ordered the cheeseburger, then left. He gingerly put his wrapped hand on top of Myka's, his other tapping lightly on the counter.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/19/2013, 6:45 pm

Now, you see, Myka was what they called, a loner. And most loners are, sadly, antisocial. And antisocial people generally don't talk that much to other people. So Myka was stuck. Finally, she perked up, a small smile playing on her lips. "So, what's it like being in a cabin full of bodybuilders?" she asked.

OOC: i can't remember if she has already asked this :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:28 pm