A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Kick some monster butt

xtaberry

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2013-10-31

Kick some monster butt - Page 2 Empty

Post by xtaberry 11/20/2013, 12:36 pm

"I don't have any siblings," Violette started "Well, I guess I have about a few dozen half siblings on the god side but none on the mortal side. I wish I had of had siblings..." Violette stopped and imagined it. A demigod sibling who would have came with her and been in her cabin at camp half blood. "I think it would have been nice to of had some siblings."
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Kick some monster butt - Page 2 Empty Re: Kick some monster butt

Post by Maggie Chase 11/20/2013, 4:00 pm

Cole reached for his stygian iron sword, but remembered that he had given it to his friend. "Okay, what about powers. Got any?" he asked.
    xtaberry

Female

Post by xtaberry 11/20/2013, 4:10 pm

"Nope," Violette said but with a happy tone now that the conversation had moved on from dead people. "Do you have powers?" She asked slowly remembering that Cole was a son of Thantos, a son of death. "You're like..." She paused "a underworld kid. Do you have some crazy underworld powers?" She closed her mouth realizing how rude that might sound. "I'm sorry if that was a little rude but now I'm curious," she said, "Do you have any crazy underworld powers?" she asked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 11/20/2013, 5:26 pm

Cole's sinister blue eyes looked like the sky. They danced like the sun, but were shrouded with clouds of mystery. He knew that he shouldn't be embarrassed by his power, but it made him feel out of place. All of a sudden, he came to a conclusion: All his life, Cole had thought that he would always be that kid who never fit in. But in Camp Half-Blood, everyone was different! They had all come from places where THEY were the odd men out. Cole took a deep breath, and said with new confidence, "Oh yeah, I can talk to dead people. It's pretty cool, I guess." Cole realized that the conversation was coming to an end, so he decided to say goodbye. "Well, I'd better be leaving. You're a really nice kid, and I liked talking to you. I hope you ennoy Camp Half-Blood!" he said, and left with a wave.

OOC: this was really fun, and I'd love to rp with you again sometime.
    xtaberry

Female

Post by xtaberry 11/23/2013, 9:31 pm

Violette watched Cole leave. She raised her hand and waved. "I'll see you around," She said. Either he didnt hear or he just didnt respond. She didn't want to see Cole leave but she would probably see him again. She fingered the amulet he had given her. She smiled. It was nice to have told someone everything about Fords. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of her. She spun around and chopped the head of a dummy. She grabbed her sword and skipped back to her cabin. Yes, she'd see him around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:25 pm