A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The New Friend

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

The New Friend Empty The New Friend

Post by DannyBoi 11/7/2013, 9:53 pm

Ozzy walked into the stables, looking for a horse to call his own. He knew that other kids rode each of these horses, but Ozzy wanted one that was happy to see him. He walked past the ponies, and the Clydesdales, looking for the stallions. Then he saw her. The most beautiful horse he had ever seen. It was a red horse with an auburn mane. It was tall and impressive, it had that royal look to it. He went to go ride her, but then noticed someone else was grooming her. She was pretty too, with her brown hair tied back in a pony tail and her beautiful face fixated on the horse. At that moment, Ozzy decided to do something that most guys can't. He cautiously walked over to the girl, tapped her on the shoulder, and said Hi there.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

The New Friend Empty Re: The New Friend

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/7/2013, 10:32 pm

Liona was surprised to hear someone in the stables. She blushed and turned to greet the handsome boy. "Hello there, I'm Liona" She said politely.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/8/2013, 8:00 pm

I'm Ozzy. He replied. He needed to start a conversation with Liona. The question was, how? So... you uh... do you come here often? He asked. Right after he said it, he realized just how stupid he sounded. Gee Oz, why don't you just say 'Hi, I think you're pretty' like an idiot? he thought to himself. Actually, forget I just asked that. So, what's the horse's name? He asked her trying to cover up the first question.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/8/2013, 8:27 pm

"She's not mine but I call her Dusk. But yeah, I come here a lot, it's my favorite place." Oh my gods, this guy is kind of cute and he's TALKING to me! I act cool but I'm freaking out inside. There was a break of uncomfortable silence. Was this seriously happening to me? My heart fluttered.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/8/2013, 8:59 pm

So uhm, yea, Dusk is beautiful. He said. What now? What does he say? Does he leave? Does he stay courageous and talk to her? Does he pee his pants? The last one wasn't an option, and neither was the first. Stay and talk it was. So, who's your god parent? He asked her. Yea, that'd start a conversation.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 11/9/2013, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/8/2013, 9:51 pm

"Apollo, who's yours?" I really hoped it wasn't Apollo too. He's cute, in a cute way.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Uhm, my dad's Morpheus. Ozzy said. I don't mean to be nosy, but what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone? Surely you've got guys waiting on your hand and foot. Ozzy said. Then it hit him. He said she was pretty out loud! He started to feel hot on his face. His palms started becoming clammy, and he couldn't articulate words well. When I said pretty, I meant uhm... I uh... I just... he said. Ozzy was never good talking with pretty girls. It made him nervous. He had to remember that as long as he stayed calm, cool, and collected, he won't mess up. Let me start over. I'm Ozzy, son of Morpheus. he said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/8/2013, 10:31 pm

I laughed. "It's okay Ozzy, um, as for why guys aren't waiting on me, I have a really jerk brother and everyone thinks we're exactly alike." It was nice to complain a little.

OOC: Gotta go

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 11/10/2013, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/9/2013, 1:39 pm

Oh, well, do you think he'll mind if I talk to you? Ozzy said.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 11/9/2013, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/9/2013, 2:01 pm

"He doesn't mind, he's probably to busy flirting with an Aphrodite girl." I rolled my eyes. Jack had broken many hearts, I'm surprised he's in Apollo. I smiled at Ozzy. "What's it like being Morpheus's kid?" I asked "Can you, like, do cool things?" I asked. I think Morpheus was god of sleep and dreams right? I looked at Dusk, wondering if she has any advice, but she didn't say anything, because she's a horse. I looked back at Ozzy.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/9/2013, 2:36 pm

Well, I can step into people's dreams. Ozzy said. I use it to help people with severe nightmares. Trying to save them from whatever monster is chasing them. Now Ozzy felt more comfortable around her. Liona seemed cool. What can you and your brother do? he asked. Usually, twins on television have the same powers, but knowing people at camp half blood, that probably wouldn't be the case.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/9/2013, 2:43 pm

"My brother can sing to people and there wounds will heal. He got all the powers. He's only my half brother but we've gotten really close and people just assume were full blood siblings. So we just kind of go along with it." I grimace. I wonder who he's talking to. That poor girl. But right now, I'm talking to my own friend. I push the thought out of my head. "We came to camp around the same time. Dad claimed both of us on the same night. Do you have any siblings?"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/9/2013, 4:17 pm

Ozzy thought about her question a bit. He did have the demigod half-siblings here, and he had his little sister back at home. Yet, even with this knowledge, he felt loonely. I have a sister, but she's a mortal. I don't really talk to the other chhildren of Morpheus. They just don't seem interrested in me. he said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/9/2013, 6:03 pm

"Cool. I wish I had a mortal family." Agh! That sounded stupid. "Sorry, I bet it's no big deal. How old is your sister?" I asked.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/9/2013, 7:17 pm

Ozzy had to think about how old she was. I don't know. She should be ten or eleven now. It's been about three years since I left home. he said. Well, as much as I miss her, moping about it won't do anything. I want ton see her again soon, but I can't. he said. As much as he missed her, he had to train. How could he go back and risk her safety. He could hardly protect himself, let alone a defenseless mortal. But, enough chit-chat about family, how's about I get to know you? Would you like to take a ride with me? he said gesturing towards Dusk. Dusk bobbed her head, as if to say "do it."

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 11/9/2013, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/9/2013, 7:45 pm

I blushed. It was embarrassing but I was horrible at riding horses. "Okay, but I have to warn you, I can't ride." I said anyways. It was nice to have something to do. I looked at Dusk, who looked as if she was smiling. I think this horse was trying to set us up. Laughing, I looked at Ozzy. He looked older than me, 14 to 15, maybe He had a small Afro which I like. "Let's go!" I smiled and mounted Dusk.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/9/2013, 8:50 pm

As Liona mounted Dusk, Ozzy looked for another horse to ride. Okay, let me first find a horse. He said. He walked down the walk way and kept looking for a horse. There were red ones, blonde ones, spotted ones, and black ones, but none of them really stuck out. Then he saw him, the perfect horse. He was a black horse with white 'socks,' a black mane and tail, and a white face. His stall looked cleaner than the others, so Ozzy assumed that he was new. He hadn't been harnessed yet, but he had 'shoes,' so he was looked at already. The horse walked up to Ozzy, and nuzzled his face into him. Ozzy smiled, but he had to back up a bit. Well then, I guess you're the one. Ozzy said. He saddled the horse, took him out of his stable, and walked him over to Dusk and Liona. This guy's new. What do you think I should call him? Ozzy asked Liona.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/9/2013, 10:17 pm

I pondered this question, I was always good at naming things. "I think you should name him Holmes. Like Sherlock Holmes. That was my favorite book and I can sorta picture this horse look for a murderer." I laughed. "I don't know. What do you think? Would he be Holmes or something else?" Dusk snorted and I knew I said something stupid. Why was I such a geek? Why couldn't I say something like 'sparkles' like a normal girl. I grimaced but instantly tried to hide it with a smile.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/10/2013, 11:35 pm

Holmes? I love it. Don't worry, I like "nerdy" girls. It shows that you're educated, and not just another pretty face. Ozzy said. He liked smart girls, but the Athena kids were too much. No one likes to be scolded and corrected every time you'mre gramatically wrong. It was girls like Liona that caught Ozzy's attention. Well, shall we? Ozzy asked Liona as he gestured toward Dusk.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/11/2013, 10:35 am

"Yeah, let' go." I started to really like Ozzy, he was nice and funny. He also didn't mind when I "geeked" up a bit. I guided Dusk with the reigns. She obeyed loyally. I turned to Ozz, so what do you want to know about me?" I asked.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/11/2013, 1:53 pm

Well, I'd like to know everything. Ozzy said. He realized that that made him sound like a stalker. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a creepy stalker… really, what are your favorite things? Like music, food, activity, stuff like that. He said as they galloped out of the stables.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/11/2013, 8:55 pm

"Well, I don't ave a favorite type of music but I like the song Some nights by Fun, my favorite food is tacos, and my favorite activity is swimming, dancing, and singing. I like to read, watch movies, stuff like that. I'm a total geek and have a ton of super hero shirts. I like to read comics and graphic novels." I said. I don't know why but I was embarrassed. I looked at the ground, which was a bad idea because it made Dusk stop abruptly. "Ack!" I yelped "keep going girl." She loyally obeyed. "I'm a summer camper but come here on spring and winter breaks. Anything else?" I blushed furiously.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/11/2013, 9:40 pm

No, no. That's fine. I like the band "fun." as well, but my favorite song by them is Sight of the sun. I too love comic books and reading. My favorite is Marvel, and Deadpool. I like ravioli, parkour or free-running, and video games. Ozzy said. I come to the camp all year. It's why I haven't gone home to visit my sister in so long. I'm thinking about going back soon. He said. He thought about the mail he had gotten from his family earlier this year, about how monsters were still attacking them even after he had left. Either my stuff still reeks of demigod, or Toni is... but then he quickly excused the thought. Nah, that can't happen. It's impossible that Toni is a demigod too. She's too... too much like... Then he said quietly, with terrible fear in his heart, Like me.

ooc: For real though, that song I mentioned is my favorite song. Same with the comic books and hero.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/11/2013, 10:02 pm

I looked at his face. It was full of thought and concern. "Ozzy, everything okay? You look worried. Is it something about home?" I hated to spun like an old mom who is over protective but Ozzy looked a little pale. "You know you can tell me, right?" I wanted him to say yes but he just met me. I tried not to get my hopes up. Dusk whinnied quietly and I patted her neck, still looking at Ozzy.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/11/2013, 11:12 pm

What? Oh, it was... nothing. He said. There was a long pause as they kept on trotting along. Holmes then broke the silence when he bobbed his head. You know, I don't think that I've met any girl quite like you. You're smart, pretty, funny, have good taste in music and genre of book, and you're human. But there's one thing I need to know. Ozzy said. How old are you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:27 pm