A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Butterflies and hurricanes

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Butterflies and hurricanes  - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterflies and hurricanes

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:38 am

Nathan watched the scene unfold from there and then fell to the side as the knife came at him, embedding itself in the wall he was propped next to. Quickly he cut the bindings on his wrists and untied his legs so that he could get up. He staggered for a moment, but then turned and pulled the knife out of the wall, then noticing a duffle bag tossed over in a corner. While the creatures were distracted he raided the bag and luckily found his weapons(oh how cliche I am). Quickly shouldering his bow, and quiver of arrows, he took his two swords and then threw Chiara's knife at the strix, watching the winged creature burst into gold after getting caught off.

This gained the attention of the others that weren't preoccupied by Chiara. "Oh lovely." He said. He blocked a slash or two, cutting down one of the dracaena before noticing the thing that'd get them out of here. 'Parachutes....' he thought as he saw the two packs ready for a jump. "Get ready to dive." Nathan said to Chiara, quickly sliding one of the packs to her and then cutting down another beast while he pulled his on.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:39 am

"What?" Chiara asked, ducking to evade a horizontal blow that would've cut her in two and sticking her knife into the stomach of one of the Laistrygonians.

She then risked a glimpse over her shoulder and saw the parachutes. Yeah, that should do. She parried a blow of the dracaena -- this one was particularly tough -- while cutting off a part of one of the harpy's wing. The creature let out a muffled cry and staggered backwards, holding her bleeding limb.

Chiara struck at one of the Laistrygonians with her boot knife, but he parried and made her blade slide back such as to cut herself.

"What I need is a sword," Chiara grumbled, wishing she had her xiphos. Perfect for amputations and carving out vital organs.

The blood trickled down her arm, dark against her freckles, and her boot knife was growing heavier in her hand. Suddenly, the blade lengthened, getting broader and acquiring a curve, like the Ancient Egyptian khopesh.

"What the hell?" She was so surprised that she talked out loud.

The other Laistrygonian was coming her way, clearly not questioning the fact a weapon could change it's physical appearance, but there again, he was probably more inhabited to such things than Chiara.
    Anyway, the daughter of Ares didn't hesitate, she disarmed him with the crook of her sword and stuck her blade into his stomach, tearing out what seemed like a long blue snake as she retrieved it. And the Laistrygonian exploded in green fire and a rain of dust.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:40 am

Nathan saw her weapon change form and he grew a curious look wondering ow that happened. Though he couldn't risk wondering long for he had his own issues. Blocking another blow, he cut down two more creatures, finding some breathing room to get to the air-locked door. He slashed at another creature with one of his swords, having sheathed the other in order to reach the door handle. "Hey b!tches." He shouted gathering the monsters attention.

"Guess who didn't lock the door..." He said as he forced the door open and was dragged out of the plane, the air dragging most of the creatures out with him. Nathan watched the door fly away from him as he fell out of the sky and went on a one way trip to the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:42 am

Chiara beheaded the harpy, catching the head and thrusting it into the face of the remaining Laistrygonian, making him stagger backwards. The head fell heavily on the ground before it exploded into green flames along with the maimed body of the harpy.
    She took advantage of the confusion she had just created to move back to where Nathan was, catching one strap of the parachute in the hook of her khopesh, making it slide up her arm and passing her other wrist through the remaining armhole. She shrugged into it, and tried to buckle it shut then held on to one of the iron rods either side of the door as Nathan opened it, causing a whirlwind to capture them all. Her curls blazed around her face and the muscles in her arms screamed as she tried to hold on while buckling her parachute vest; but the hems kept flying out of her grasp.

"Screw it!" she yelled, zipped the beginning shut, then spread her arms like she had been taught to when she had been skydiving and fell backwards.

The wind blew into her back and she could see the plane above her getting destabilized, leaning to the left.
    She turned in her fall so as to face the ground that came rushing at her -- the air was making her eyes water and it seemed like ice needles were getting under her skin. The wind roared into her ears. She clenched her teeth, sheathing her sword in order to finish buckling her parachute whilst controlling her fear. She had a bit of vertigo.

Something heavy hit her back she didn't understand what was happening until two thick snakes wrapped themselves around her waist and stomach. A scaly hand closed around her neck.

Chiara twisted around. She knew it was the dracaena, and she blocked her wrists with her hands as she tried to bring down her claws onto her face. Grabbing both wrists in one hand, she punched her square in the face, once, twice, thrice. The she-monster hissed and spat venom. Chiara drew one of her throwing knives, which had rematerialized at her waist along with her xiphos, and sunk the blade into the dracaena's right arm as they tumbled over each other, falling down.

She hissed even more and bit Chiara's shoulder, her snake fangs digging into her flesh, tearing through muscles and ligaments. A bone crunched. The daughter of Ares yelled her pain out and hit the dracaena with her valid hand again and again and again until green monster blood was soaking her shirt.
    With a deafening roar, the monster turned, grabbed Chiara's parachute, released her waist with her legs, and kicked her down. The girl's arms slid out of the holes, tearing at her wounded shoulder even more, and she found herself screaming while she plummeted down, the ground getting preciser every second.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:45 am

Nathan fell through the air, slashing at what he could as it fell in front of him, then turned his head and saw Chiara falling out of the sky, her parachute pack missing from her back. He cursed under his breath and then sheathed his swords. He looked and then shifted his weight so that he could kick off the back of the last giant, the beasts being unaware of Nathan's actions as it couldn't see what the demigod was doing. Nathan pushed with all his might and shot himself towards Chiara, catching her in mid air. "Pull the chute!" He shouted above the wind as the ground got a bit close for comfort, trying to look around to see if any monsters were close.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:49 am

Out of nowhere, an arm caught her, then another one. Her shoulder screaming in pain, Chiara found herself in Nathan's arms.
    Ew.
    Gross.

Pull the chute, he told her, and so she did: with her valid hand (well, both hands were valid, but if she tried to move her right one it would make her shoulder hurt), she took the handle, wrapping her fingers around it and pulled downwards firmly.
    A string of white escaped Nathan's back, spreading upwards, until it expanded into a large half-sphere over them and stopped their fall abruptly. The shock of being halted so brutally tore at her bleeding shoulder, seemingly chopping the limb off, and Chiara almost lost her hold -- if she fell down again now, she was dead, and she knew it. But Nathan was holding her firmly, and all she could do was watching her feet dangling down as they started to get a bit numb.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:50 am

Nathan felt the jerking back on his body as the parachute filled with wind and stopped him and Chiara from becoming pancakes on the pavement. He held onto her as best he could with one arm, using the other to try to steer the parachute somewhere that they could land. All around he watched as the remaining few monsters fell past them, growling and screaming in rage that they were out of range. "That could've gone worse..." He said as he took a breath of relief that they were hopefully safe. He glanced down at Chiara and saw her shoulder was horribly wounded and frowned. "You want help to the hospital after we land or are you just gonna be stubborn and tell me to fahk off?" He asked.

Nathan was pretty certain of the latter being the case of the conversation but he knew that he had to get his own injuries checked out and also make sure that his head hadn't suffered anything too serious from before all this. Far as he could tell he didn't have anything wrong, but he also accounted it partly to the adrenaline rush that comes from falling out of a plan and fighting monsters/catching people in midair just to save some lives. You know, the usual demigod agenda. He saw the ground getting closer and steered the parachute towards an area that people weren't occupying too much. The less suspicion he could draw from landing this thing the better it'd be for everyone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:54 am

"I'm fine," Chiara grumbled.

She actually wanted to tell him to f*ck off, but hanging in the air at twenty meters from the ground didn't seem like a good position to do so.

They landed in some kind of meadow outside of Washington and Chiara tumbled to the ground as her feet brushed the grass. Her shoulder screamed. She looked at it and made a face; the blood was running down her arms until her wrists and there was a greenish taint at the lips of the wound... dracaena venom.
    Her backpack was still in the plane, so she hadn't access to her bottle of nectar, but she always had a square or two of ambrosia in her pockets. Seeing that Nathan was wounded as well, she tossed him one square of the godly food and bit the corner of the remaining square.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:54 am

Nathan caught the ambrosia square and nibbled at it, feeling the effects of the god food healing his minor wounds quickly and easing the pain of the bigger scratches. The woozy after effects of waking from a near-death concussion started to wear off but he stilled planned to get it checked out. Glancing over at Chiara, he walked towards her and sat down next to her. "Let take a look at the wound. On days when I have nothing better to do I tend to go to the infirmary to pick up somethings to know when a situation like this happens." He said to her as he handed the ambrosia back to her. She may have told him to beat it, but it didn't phase him, Nathan wanted to make sure that she was fine, if not for her sake, then for the sake of her being the only other demigod in their area aside from himself. Strength in numbers even if those numbers are battered and beaten.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:55 am

The ambrosia had a very special taste for Chiara, as if it had combined the strong Corsican dry sausage with Breton Henaff pastry, two aromas of her ... happy childhood. It brought back memories of pick-nicks in the warm, dry maquis and rainy days spent outside on the cold cliffs, traditional musics playing on birthdays, the smell of the wood and sap, the rifles being shot on New Year, the hunting....

She looked at Nathan suspiciously.

"One wrong move and I'll f*ck you up," she warned him. The ambrosia was already doing its job, slowly pulling the dracaena venom from her veins; she could feel her damaged muscles and bones slowly healing in a light throbbing of mending cells as she sat on the ground, looking at the wound.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:56 am

Nathan rolled his eyes at her threat. "For one, you're in more pain than me and I can use that to my advantage. For two, you're the only other demigod around here and I'd be an idiot to try to leave you here while I got off on my own. I'm not stupid, Chiara." He said to her as he looked at the healing wound and then pulled off his arrow quiver. Unlike most, Nathan's quiver was one that he had a friend design so that it would hold not only arrows, but also had pockets for medical supplies and other essentials like that. Not much of course, but enough to get by.

Opening one of the pockets he pulled out a small thing of nectar and some gauze wrap. "This will sting a bit." He said as he let some nectar drop on the more serious of the wounds. After which he wrapped her shoulder in the gauze and put the supplies away, "You should be fine. Now what's our next move on getting back to the camp before the next parade of those b*stards comes to try and eat us?" He asked her as he he shouldered his quiver and bow, then stood to pull her up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2014, 9:57 am

"For one, you're in more pain than me and I can use that to my advantage. For two, you're the only other demigod around here and I'd be an idiot to try to leave you here while I got off on my own. I'm not stupid, Chiara," Nathan said.

"Well, you're making a hell lot of efforts to hide that," she grumbled.

She watched him take out ambrosia and nectar from his quiver -- nice trick. She should probably do that to. Wait, hey, was she really so desperate she was about to steal ideas from a loser like him?
    On second thoughts, no. Chiara didn't like to admit somebody she disliked had had a good idea, one of her uncountable weaknesses. Because the idea was pretty good.

"This will sting a bit," he warned as he spread nectar on some gauze.

"Who d'you think I am, *sshole, some kind of wimp?" she growled. "Get on with it already!"

She wanted to shout that she had broken three ribs, her right shoulder blade, got an open fracture of her forearm, not to mention breaking her legs six times (two times the left one, four times the right one), and numerous little fractures on hand and feet. And a jaw crack she had once had when she was eleven. And those were only the bone-breaking wounds.

Instead, she growled between her teeth something about Underworld punks but stayed impassible when he put the gauze on her wound and bandaged it.

"You should be fine," he judged. "Now what's our next move on getting back to the camp before the next parade of those b*stards comes to try and eat us?"

"Of course I'm fine, what did ya think," she mouthed and stood up. "Now all we gotta do is find a road. Find me a road and I'll get you back to Camp."

She looked at her surroundings; they were kind of in the middle of nowhere. Okay, they were outside of Washington, and she could see something that looked like buildings past the treetops, on the horizon line, but it would take them at least an hour or two to get there on foot.
    No, they had to go back to Camp in a vehicle. So the road it was.

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/24/2014, 9:58 am

Nathan rolled his eyes at her various comments.'You can leave her on her ass when you get back to the camp...' He thought as he glanced around, looking for the nearest road. Unfortunately for him, the closest road that he saw was a good 100 or so yards in the opposite direction of the city. "Would you prefer me passing out for the rest of the day to get us to the road immediately...or would you rather walk to the road over there?" He asked as he pointed in the direction of the strip of asphalt he had seen. He hoped that her stubborn attitude would chose to walk, he had enough of the sleeping situation for now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2014, 5:13 am

Chiara didn't bother to reply. She briefly massaged her mending shoulder and strode in the direction of the road, angry at herself that she hadn't seen it earlier. That was what she needed, making a fool of herself in front of that dork. Son of Melinoe. Ew.

It took her about three minutes to reach the road. It didn't look like there was much traffic on it, no vehicle to be seen for now, so it must be some off-highway kind of road, no idea how to call it. Without hesitating, Chiara stepped on the road and placed herself in the middle of it, looking from one side to the other one regularly, before lying down onto the sun-warmed asphalt. It was dangerous, she was well aware of that, but she knew from experience that people nearly always stopped when people were lying on a road, seemingly wounded, rather than take hitch-hikers. Having lived on Corsica, where there were already five mafias for 320,000 inhabitants, not to mention all the inter-family-vendettas, Chiara could understand that.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/25/2014, 9:34 am

Nathan followed behind, slowly wanting to just go his own separate way. Chiara was...annoying to have around for company, even more so than most Ares children. At least some of the other kids knew how to fahking listen when someone was telling them to wait a minute and think. Not all of them but Chiara certainly did no favors to those that did actually use their head for more than a bludgeon. Regardless she was the only back up that he had so he put up with the bullsh!t and moved along. He raised an eyebrow at her when she lied in the road, and then noticed a car coming by and quickly hid behind some brush, waiting to see if she'd become a pancake or if her scheme would actually work.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2014, 4:12 pm

Chiara heard the car arriving, the asphalt vibrating under her body as it approached and tried to make her body look even more limp and weak, slumping down a wee bit more. She hated pretending to be weak and gritted her teeth behind closed lips. Of course the person in the car couldn't see her since her back was to him and she was lying on the side, but she nonetheless closed her eyes.
    The car came nearer and nearer, soon it would slow down and stop. Chiara listened for the signs of speed decrease.... It should happen soon enough. It didn't take much time to step on the appropriate pedal.

But the car just tooted angrily and canoned past her in a curve.

"D*ckhead!" Chiara spat, then straightened up onto one forearm and showed the disappearing car her most convincing middle finger.

Then she got back onto the road, lying on her side. This time, she didn't have to wait long. An engine sound came from the opposite direction, advancing fast, and for a couple of seconds Chiara grew frightened at the idea she could end up as a splat of bolognese in the middle of the road. After having fought Laistrygonians and escaped a monster-filled plane, getting driven over by an SUV seemed insultingly ironical.

However, the engine slowed down gradually as it got in sight range of Chiara. She faked unconsciousness by closing her eyelids and opening her mouth a little. She heard the vehicle stop and caught the sound of someone getting off.

"Hey? Miss?" A male voice called. "Miss, are you alright?"

'Gotcha,' Chiara thought and stayed motionless. If he had two ounces of brain, he'd come to check her heartbeat. All she had to do was to wait. The smell of motor oil slid into her nostrils as she focused on lying still -- for a hyperactive demigod, it was really not easy. Add to that the fact war demigods had stronger ADHD than others because of enhanced battlefield reflexes...

Finally, she felt somebody crouching down next to her motionless body. A rough hand took her arm, a thumb wedging itself on the bulging vein of her wrist to check her pulse.
    Now or never.
    Quick as a snake, Chiara kicked his legs from under him by swaying her feet to the side with all her might. She jumped to her feet and swatted the guy in the face with her foot before taking the helmet that was lying next to him and bringing it down onto his skull as forcefully as possible. He slumped down, unconscious.
    The guy had been a motorbiker, as proved by his helmet, his leather jacket, riding boots and of course the black BMW motorbike. Chiara's lips spread into a smile. Now that she could do.
    After having dragged the man onto the side of the road, kicking his head again to make sure he stayed out cold for some time, she went back to the motorbike and picked the helmet up, fastening it around her head. Then, she stepped onto the bike, straddling it, and looked at the bush Nathan was hiding in.

"What are you waiting for, a royal invitation?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/25/2014, 5:29 pm

Nathan watched the first car go by unaffected by her being on the ground and then the biker get caught in her little game. She straddled the bike and left a comment towards him about an invitation. "Sooner we get the camp the better.." He muttered to himself, then appeared on the back of the bike, feeling a bit woozy but shaking it off as he was wisked away on the bike she stole.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2014, 5:31 am

He appeared behind her on the bike -- had he really just shadow-travelled for those few meters? What a show-off. She felt him put his hands on her waist and made a disgusted face at the touch. However, he would probably grab on tighter when she would go full speed on the highway so she'd better prepare herself.
    She flipped down the kill switch to the 'on' position with her thumb before turning the key to the 'ignition' place. She felt the motorbike make the self-check, every light going off like a weird Christmas tree, the speedometer and tachometer pinning themselves before returning back to zero, then, once it was over, she checked she was neutral.
    A wild grin spread on her face as she pushed the start button with her right thumb while disengaging the clutch, the bike starting to vibrate under her as the engine sprung into life. The material of the bike throbbed against her legs and she breathed in the delicious smell of oil triggered by the turning engine. Oh, how she loved that smell.
    Time to play now, she thought, wedging her feet firmly against the machine's body, on the kind of footrests. This bike was, fortunately, an adventure touring bike, so it was ready for anything: tarmac, gravel, trail riding.
    With savage pleasure, the engine turning under her, she rotated the handle unto the first gear, and made the bike shoot forward, her curls flying out of her helmet around her neck as she leaned over the most she could while passing unto the next gear.
    She had no earplugs, no jacket, no gloves, no neck protection, not even elbow, shin and knee guards, her Targaryen shirt was in tatters and she was in shorts, yet this felt to be the most exciting ride Chiara had ever had. Even with a dork in tow.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/27/2014, 10:56 am

Nathan held on as she buzzed across the asphalt road, letting the bike go full blast to get them back to camp as soon as possible. He felt woozy, but he stayed awake so as to not fall off and become roadkill. 'Guess the concussion left more of an impact than I let myself realize' He thought as they drove along. Trying to keep himself awake proved a great challenge and soon his eyelids grew heavy and he fell asleep, using Chiara's back as a pillow. Clearly he knew that she despised him, but he had no where else to lay his head.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 10:17 am

Chiara was moderately aware of Nathan's head against the muscles of her back, his cheek against her shoulder blades. She hoped he wasn't going to fall asleep otherwise he could fall off the bike. Wait, what did she care anyway?

She grumbled between gritted teeth. The problem with her was that, if she fought with somebody, she couldn't decently turn her back on that person. Fighting created bonds, for her, and even though she couldn't deny she still didn't like Nathan, she didn't actually loathe him anymore. She was angry with herself, with that weakness. Why couldn't she just steel herself into detesting him again? Hating people isn't that hard.
    Well, obviously that rule didn't apply to people who had saved your life. And whose life you had saved -- where would Nathan be now if Chiara hadn't run after him?

She inclined the handlebar to the right in a light curve, pushing her knee down in order to mould the shape of the road, and felt Nathan itch inwards.

"Hold on!" she yelled over the roar of the motorbike.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/28/2014, 11:38 am

Nathan felt himself move inward and heard Chiara yell over the engine roar. It took him a minute to regain conscious but when he did he realized the situation and sat up, holding on a little tighter to make sure he didn't slip off the bike and go tumbling around like a little girl's rag doll. "And here I thought we on straight open road." he muttered as they went through the curves of the road, Chiara certainly not making it easy to stay on the bike. "If we get in this situation again we better be in a car dammit!" He yelled over the engine roar. At least in a car he could buckle up and most likely sleep through this part of the trip.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 4:20 pm

"Cars are boring!" Chiara shouted back. "And bikes are swifter and easier to drive!"

It was true, if there was a traffic jam somewhere, a car would have to pull up and wait while a motorbike could just slip through. If they were pursued, they could always dive out of the highway and continue through hills and trees -- Chiara's motocross skills would come in handy there.

A motorbike was very easy to drive once you got the hand of it; of course, having as a father a divinity whose war chariot turned into a Harley-Davidson did help.

The curves began to get sharper and Chiara had to lean in until her knee almost brushed the asphalt, the muscles of her shoulders and forearms straining to keep up the weight of the bike, slightly lessened by the kinetic energy. Despite the buzz of mending cells, Chiara could still distinctively feel the cracks in her bones and the rips in her flesh, baking her shoulder in a scorching pain she tried to ignore.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/1/2014, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 2/28/2014, 5:27 pm

Nathan rolled his eyes and held on tight as they drove on the road. "How far do you think to New York?" He asked. It was meant as a way to figure out a kinda mapping when they needed to stop and rest for the night so that they can properly sleep and their wounds get some time to mend without a ton of things going on at once. On top of that it was getting late in the day and the sooner they found a motel or something to hide out in for the night the better. Nathan always kept enough cash for such situations on him, considering that he would often leave camp to visit with his dad and things like taxi's or airfare isn't cheap at all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 7:19 pm

"About 250 miles," Chiara called back. "We could make it in four hours."

She wasn't so sure though. Her limbs were aching from the fight, in addition of the BMX and running... Sweat dampened her skin and she could feel her thighs shake a bit in some turns, not to mention how sore her fingers were from gripping the handlebar and maintaining the motorbike in a good stance.

She wouldn't let it show though -- of course not. Being tired was a physical weakness and that was unacceptable for a child of Ares like her. She steeled herself into ignoring her body's needs and focusing entirely on the road and the scent of oiled steam that made her nose itch with pleasure, keeping her awake.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/2/2014, 2:12 am

Nathan wouldn't mention it, but with hos close he had to be to her because of this bike, he could tell that she was growing weary from the ride as well. He didn't doubt that her stubbornness alone would see her all the way there, but they both needed to be at the best they can be without proper treatment to their wounds beyond just some god food and drink. They needed to rest.

"Pull into the first motel you see, I've got the money to pay for the night. I don't doubt that you can make the whole journey but it's smarter for us to have a good nights rest so that we're ready for tomorrow encase we end up in another mess before we get to camp." He stated to her hoping that she would see the logic behind this as well, and maybe(even if by meer luck)somewhere in her head she'd thank him for the chance to rest properly. Granted she'd never admit it at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content