A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Butterflies and hurricanes

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Butterflies and hurricanes  - Page 3 Empty Re: Butterflies and hurricanes

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2014, 1:44 pm

Chiara gritted her teeth and didn't reply for a long minute. So that was it right, it was not embarrassing enough to travel with this loser, she had to be indebted to him as well.
    Because of course, her money was in her backpack, which was still happily sailing along in the plane -- granted it hadn't crashed.
    Yet.

She didn't wanna give in. Just because it was his idea to stop at a motel, she wanted to carry on and drive straight back to Camp; she knew she could do it. Even with her biting wounds, she could hold it.
    But somewhere, she knew that if she got too sleepy or too tired, it would ruin her focus, which meant increased chances of an accident. They really didn't need that. And her shoulder definitely needed to recover.

"Mkay," she mouthed through her teeth, her voice covered by the sound of the engine. There'd better be a f*cking motel soon, the sun was starting to set and she was hungry.

~~~

It took them about fifty minutes to arrive at one. When they had arrived near Wilmington, Delaware, there had been panels indicating for a motel. Chiara drove out of the highway in the direction of Wilmington then followed a couple of roads until she arrived at destination. She spotted the motel immediately; it was a long, not particularly beautiful building set on their right. She gradually slowed the motorbike down until stopping it totally on the parking place.
    The area wasn't nice but Chiara had seen worse. And she was inhabited to bad motels. This one didn't seem like an exception.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/27/2014, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/2/2014, 7:48 pm

Nathan rode in silence as she made her way to the motel, getting off the bike once it had come to a stop in the parking lot of the motel. "This isn't me debting you by the way, me paying for the night I mean." Nathan tossed out their to her. Course he had it in mind to believe that she'd never fulfill the debt if it was one, let alone consider him doing this as anything more than a means to furthering her ends of kicking his ass back at the camp. A task that he was hard pressed not to have happen.

He walked into the lounge area and asked for one room for the night. Course it being a normal motel room it had two separate beds and all that nonsense. Anyways, he paid for the room and then used the phone at the motel to order a pizza, granted it was a terrible idea with the signal flare and all, Delaware was a small state and he figured that there wouldn't be any monsters for a few miles or so, specially if they heard about what happened in D.C. today. Regardless he led Chiara to the room and told her that about the pizza order that was on the way.

Once in the room Nathan tossed his stuff onto one of the beds and then flopped down onto one of the beds. Sighing at the wish for a change of clothes to replace the shambles he was wearing right at the moment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2014, 9:23 pm

The staff was grumpy and rude, the price too high and the building dirty. Chiara scaled up a staircase in bad shape next to Nathan and walked up to their room, the 104, which was tiny, smelly and had two beds close together. There was not even a desk or anything -- not that Chiara cared anyway.
    She opened the door to the bathroom and turned the tap open, gathering fresh water into the palms of her hands and splashing it onto her face. It was only when she looked at the finger-stained mirror that she realized she had had earth and dirt on her face. Even a bit of monster dust.

She threw the crash helmet onto the one bed next to Nathan's and sat down heavily on the mattress. It squished noisily under her weight. He had ordered pizza, three Meat Lover, and Chiara was impatient for them to arrive.
    After having opened the windows to let fresh air in, she took a look at her tattered shirt. There was a big rip across her stomach where the dracaena had hit her, and it showed her muscular abs. She grimaced and forgot it; the wound was disappearing either way.

The pizzas arrived and Chiara wolfed hers down. She had an unholy appetite for somebody that short -- guess that being irritating 24/7/365 requested quite some calories. That and fighting pyromaniac giants, jumping off planes and escaping on motorbikes.
    When she had finished her first pizza, she had sauce all across her mouth, and even some on the nose, but she didn't give a single sh!t.

"Are you still hungry?" she asked, eyeing the third pizza.

OOC: There you go. Now I'm gonna sleep, biAtch.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/5/2014, 11:43 am

Nathan paid the delivery guy when he brought the food and then sat with his own pizza, eating about 4 or 5 of the slices while Chiara scarfed her's down like she hadn't eaten a day in her life. 'Well then' he thought before going back to eating his own. He felt full with still at least half a pizza left when she asked if he was still hungry and he sighed slightly. "Take the rest of mine, if you're still hungry eat some of the third one, but we need to save some of it for breakfast, better to eat it then than have to make anymore stops before we get to camp." He said to her as he sat on his own mattress and took a stock of what he still had. 'Surprisingly it looks like I haven't lost much...' He thought to himself as he kicked his shoes off and stretched out on his mattress, starting to doze off again. It wasn't long before he was sleeping again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2014, 12:42 pm

Chiara nodded without replying and took his pizza. She took big bites of each slice, not even taking the time to chew them properly before swallowing, and soon, her ribcage hurt from eating too quickly. But she didn't care. It was so good to eat.

When she had finished Nathan's pizza, she noticed he had rolled onto his bed and fallen asleep, his breath steady. She observed him for one moment, not believing she had actually gotten into a kind of adventure with such a loser, before closing the pizza box with the third pizza untouched in it -- she knew she'd eat a lot for breakfast -- and went into the bathroom. She took an awkward shower, careful not to let any water or soap get onto her wounded, bandaged shoulder whose muscles were still sore and full of pain, then dried herself and put her undergarments back on. She briefly hesitated pulling her tattered shirt on as well, because it was, well, dirty, but did it in the end, leaving her shorts on the floor next to her bed. She grabbed the hem of the covers, pulled it back, stepped into the bed, then coiled up into fetal position and closed her eyes, ignoring the mattress's squishing.
    The bed was utterly uncomfortable, but her bunk at the Ares cabin was worse. Despite her weariness, she stayed awake for a long time, opening her eyes again and staring blankly at the wall while processing what had happened that day. It had showed up so fast. First, the fun BMX -- Mark would kill her when he'd find out -- then meeting Nathan (urgh), then getting attacked by Laistrygonians, forcing them to be temporary allies (she hated Laistrygonians even more because of that), then this whole race she had done with her bike until the airport to save the sorry butt of an unconscious Melinoe kid.
    Then, running to a plane. Getting thrown in. Fighting. Freeing said Melinoe kid. Escaping with parachutes and losing hers. Getting caught in mid-air. Hijacking a motorbike and buzzing off.

Fun day. She wondered what Thiago, her cousin, would think about all that. He didn't know she was a demigod, of course. But somewhere, she died to tell him. At least him. He was among the only family relatives she still had contact to, with one or two Skypes each week and almost daily chats on Facebook. He thought he was at some training camp, as a military formation. And sure enough, the Mist turned the swords and spears in the pictures she sent him into rifles and guns. When she had sent him a picture of inside the Ares cabin, his face had just been priceless. She remembered how he had asked her when he could move in, and smiled, still looking at the wall. She missed him, she missed tagging houses with their group, skipping lessons... going on random trips, ....getting drunk and motocrossing. All this was so far away now.... as if... another dimension... she thought as she closed her eyes slowly... another dimension.... one year ago....

One year ago....

One....

......."NON!"

Before she could even control herself, she knew she was sitting in her bed, her eyes wide, her heart pounding out of her chest. The French word had burst out of her lips like a seizure. The room was dark, which meant they must be well into the night, but she didn't care, she didn't even notice it. Sweat dampened her forehead and arms, even her legs.

She felt glacial. Spasmodically, she threw her covers back and staggered out of her bed, almost losing her balance. Her pulse kept hammering in her ribcage, in her ears, in her wrists like a repetitive line of powerful bass. She couldn't hear anything else as she leaned against the wall with one hand, her eyes darting around without seeing anything. The shock of standing up so quickly made the whole world turn black for one second before coming back to normal bit by bit. Her wrists were trembling.
    She clenched her eyes shut and tried to control her wild heartbeat. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, probably four or five hours. But this had to stop. This had to stop.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/6/2014, 11:42 am

Nathan slept through the night, feeling quite relaxed in his slumber now that he had the chance to sleep without fear of death. Granted there was fear with the call but subconsciously he had the sense that he was safe and sound. Regardless he could sense something wrong, then he felt the bed mattress getting loud out of nowhere and heard a loud yell with the sound of Chiara's voice backing it. His eyes fluttered for a moment and fell back down before finally opening up all the way. He turned over and saw Chiara out of bed, freaking like she'd seen a ghost. He sat up and then got out of bed and walked over to her. "What's wrong, Chiara?" He asked her. His voice was very clearly in diction, he wasn't going to let her brush him aside on this one.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2014, 3:46 pm

Chiara gave a start, some sweat-wet streaks clinging to her overfreckled face and neck. She had almost forgotten Nathan was here as well. She suddenly remembered what had happened and why she was here, it was as if it had escaped her memory.

She tried to take long, slow breaths but her ribcage would always tremble, and so would her mouth, and in the end, her breath was still as hacked and short as when she had stumbled out of bed, except louder.

"Go away," she told Nathan in between breaths. "Just... go."

Okay, I got this, I got this, she kept repeating her thoughts. I got this. Chiara clenched her eyes shut, trying to think of something else, anything else, here, monsters for examples, big Laistrygonians and Stymphalian birds and mormolyces, she imagined the way she would unsheathe her sword and cut through them again, again, again until there was nothing but a mount of ashes at her feet, through which she would lash out as well until her arm fell off from exhaustion.
    She needed to fight, to let her pain out. She felt the left side of her waist, but there was nothing there, not even her knives, which were at her belt, with her shorts.
    She stumbled down and felt for her garments in the darkness, not seeing anything, not sensing anything but dirty carpeting. She started groping the wall for the switch, but couldn't find it either. She winced and finally leaned against the wall, hugging her knees, determined to stop the trembling of her lips and her hacked breath.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/11/2014, 6:46 pm

Nathan stood there for a moment not ready to go to her aid just yet. Then he watched her in the darkness as she fumbled around, ending up on the ground holding herself to keep from trembling. He walked over and sat there next to her, reaching and wrapping his arms around her to hold her. "I don't care what your feelings towards me are...I can see you're in a hellish state...and I want to know what's wrong..you're not pushing me away..not this time." He told her. He was calm and determined, not willing to let up in his resolve to get her to at least give him something to go on so that he may understand the pain and anguish she was feeling right now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2014, 11:15 am

The daughter of Ares forced herself to push her eyelids open, just a few inches. She squinted at Nathan in the darkness, her mouth twisted as she tried to control herself. She was so busy trying that she didn't yet notice the arm he passed around her shoulders.

No. There was no way she would tell him. The only demigod at Camp who knew about it was Namir, because she had been Skyping with Chiara when she had learned it. She couldn't allow anybody else to know. And least of all Nathan. The fact he was the son of Melinoe, the goddess of ghosts, only made it worse.
    Chiara wiped the sweat from her cheeks with the back of her hand, then passed it over her eyes.

"Just leave me alone," she hissed, so low it could barely be understood. "This is none of your goddamn business."

She staggered up, letting his arm fall down and leaned against the corner of the wall. She stayed there, closing her eyes, her arms crossed as her loud breathing slowly fell back to normal. Her wild heartbeat slowed down.
    Eventually, she pulled her red curls back with a now-cold but still damp hand.

"You can go back to your bed," she mouthed and sat on her own. "I'm fine." With that, she rolled to the side and curled up in fetal position again, turning her back to him. She clenched her eyes shut and tried to think about something else, but flashes kept coming back, interrupting her thoughts. Normally, she'd just take a walk, but she wasn't sure about this time. She wished she had some sleeping pills with her, she sometimes took those when her insomnia was being too... persistent.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/12/2014, 6:36 pm

Nathan watched as the daughter of Ares stood up and brushed him away again, telling him to go back to sleep. He stood then and sat down on the bed then watched as the girl curled back into the fiddle position. Slowly he stood and then walked over, sitting down in front of her in order to see her face. "It's something to do with your past..that much is obvious. But you refuse to tell me. Either that's hatred of me or hatred of my mother. Regardless of either I'm here to help you, until we get back to camp and you leave me to never be seen again, I'm here now. I don't tell the troubles other people have as gossip it sickens me to see it done. I won't tell your pain, but you have to trust me...this is eating you up..horribly so it seems." He said to her. He got all of it out, refusing to pay attention to anything she had to say about him going away and leaving her alone. He was here right now and if it destroyed the hotel he'd find a way to get her to open up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2014, 1:10 pm

Chiara opened her eyes at once. This guy was not only a loser, he was also a nosy glue-pot. She had to f*cking somehow get into his head that this was none of his concerns and that he had to goddamn leave her alone. Punching him seemed like a very good option.

"Stop playing Sherlock Holmes and beat it," she threateningly growled.

Well... Sherlock Holmes or Captain Obvious.
    She turned to the other side, closing her eyes again. Even if she allowed him to help, he wouldn't be able to. All he would do, once he knew, was to flash her a hypocritical smile and go like 'Oh dear, I'm so sorry' then leave her be without bothering about her, exactly like he had said. This was not help, this was pity. Which was worse.
    And if there was anything she was decided not to take from anybody, least of all this jerk, it was pity. She didn't need anybody feeling sorry for her. She didn't need it, didn't want it, and she had experienced it enough times in the mortal world, where people knew what had happened, to know that it stung.... that it stung like an insult. After all of this, she felt like it was too much. She deserved many things, but not that.
    Something tingled at the back of her neck, and she realized she could still feel his presence, right behind her. He hadn't moved. Still sitting there.
    Bloody hell... Chiara closed her eyes and let out a highly irritated sigh.
    Okay. She had to be more clear.
    She rolled back to face him, angrily slapping her covers aside.

"Look, I sh!t on your help because there is nothing to help me with, okay, you don't help with these things, they are done and you can't change it, got it? And I wouldn't accept any help from you either way. This is family stuff so take your f*cking nose out of my business, shut up once and for all, and scram."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/17/2014, 9:30 am

Nathan sat there, moving into a chair instead of being on the floor while she had ended up lying in the bed trying to ignore him. Suddenly she turned back around obviously annoyed by the fact that he had not left the position he was in. She told him briefly the most generally statement she could of what it was..then heard the term 'family stuff' and instantly got an idea of what she meant of it. 'Sis..I hope you can help me with this..' He thought on the chance that he was right.

He stood after she had ended her statement..walking over to the window and looking out of it, silent for a minute or two as he went through his thoughts on what she had told him. "I can't say I know your problems..obviously you've made it a point not to tell me. But I'll leave you alone on the matter...something my dad taught me was that you don't bother people about their family. Granted I'm not much for authority that was one of the things that stuck. I'll leave it be." He told her, contemplating whether he should go outside and get some fresh air or not. He decided against it and went over then crawled into his own bed, though with how close the two were it's a wonder you can tell them as two different beds. He laid there for a moment before pulling the covers over him again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2014, 3:46 pm

Chiara just rolled her eyes at what he said. No indeed, he could not say he knew her problems. And if he had been a wee bit smarter, she angrily thought, he would have seen she had made it a point not to tell anyone.

"But I'll leave you alone on the matter...," he said.

Thanks a lot.
    Then she let out an audible snort.
    Oh, your dad taught you that you don't bother people about their family? And your bish mother, what did she tell you, huh? She almost said that out loud, but she wanted to give him the impression she was ignoring him, and starting another discussion by replying would only make this worse.
    And it's not about family you shouldn't bother people, the thing is, you shouldn't bother them at all.
    When he finally said "I'll leave it be" she rose her eyes in relief. Now she could finally get back to sleep.
    Making sure she had her back to him, she hugged her knees as she coiled up and closed her eyes. It looked like she had dozed off, but it took her a long time to find sleep again.

In the morning, when a tiny part of her mind awoke, the rest still deeply slumbering, her forehead was in the warm crook of somebody's shoulder. The person had one arm around her and she had placed her hand onto that person's forearm. Chiara wondered who it was. Did she have a particularly violent hangover or why had she trouble knowing who the person was and where she was?
    Yawning widely, Chiara wiped her face with her free hand. It felt so good to be under a cosy warm cover, on a soft -- albeit squeaky and a bit smelly -- bed. She felt rested though she wanted to sleep some more. Huddling against the person, she closed her eyes again. Really, I should check who it is, one thread of thought said. Who cares, he didn't kill me. Keep sleeping, another one said, and she yawned again. Yeah I should do that, go back to sleep. Who cares who it is either way. It is obviously somebody I like and who isn't doing any harm to me, so why bother? It's must be Dylan. She was just huddling closer, curling up tighter in order to fall back into sleep when she frowned in her inner.
    Whoa, wait there a second. I broke up with Dylan two months ago. Who is this person?
    Sleep., her eyes told her.
    No. I gotta know who it is.
    Slowly, she opened a tired eye and let go of the person's forearm to lift herself onto her elbows. Her expression changed from curious sleepy to horrified in a fraction of second.

"WHOA! Take your hands off me, dude!" she shouted at Nathan, jerking away.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/19/2014, 9:12 am

Nathan woke up with a shock from Chiara that morning as she shoved away from him telling him to take his hands off her. He didn't even realized that they had ended up snuggled together during the night after they fell asleep, it just sorta happened. 'What the fahk..' He thought as he sat up. "Sorry.." He muttered to her as he got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face and wake him up. 'Well..this is either awkward...or horrifying...' He thought, not sure what to feel about what they had just awoken to. Suddenly he felt his stomach grumble and remembered the pizza that was meant to be saved for breakfast. "Go ahead and get the pizza out..leave a slice or two for me and you can have the rest if you want it.." He told her, staying in the bathroom a little longer while he fully woke up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2014, 9:50 am

Chiara was too busy trying to forget what had just happened to notice he had gone into the bathroom. No, it did not happen, she kept thinking. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. I woke up on my own bed, with my back to him. We were not snuggled against each other, nope.

While Nathan was away, she put her shorts back on, went to the pizza and cut one quarter off with her boot knife, the matte-black-painted blade getting stained with red sauce and tiny meat pieces. She bit into the chewy food and smothered the grimace that came to her face. Cold pizza was really weird and somewhat gross, especially for breakfast. The sauce had lost its savor, and same for the base, which had become all crusty and floury. Chiara had to bite harder and chew longer, but she didn't really care, she was hungry, like she always was on mornings. She just regretted there wasn't any harissa on the pizza, and that she did not have a good cup of strong black coffee to wash it down with.

When Nathan came out of the bathroom, she had left him two little slices of pizza, then shoved him aside with her shoulder to get into the bathroom herself. She pulled her sweaty shirt over her head, dropped it into the sink, closed it and let water rush out of the tap. She waited until the dark shirt was completely covered by water, starting to inflate with the liquid, then squeezed soap into it and started washing quickly and precisely, like she had often done with her clothes when she was on her runaway tour on Corsica. She then let the garment rest in the soapy water, undressed, and took a brief shower. Once she was done, she wrapped the frayed towel around her body and took an old hairdryer from the little cupboard under the sink, let the water out and started drying her shirt. It took about four minutes until it was completely dry, and she put it back on. Sure, it was not completely clean, but she had done the most she could, so she threw the hairdryer back into the cupboard, switched the lights on and kicked the door open.

"Are you ready?" she growled. "Can we continue?"

She was twice as angry against him now.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/24/2014, 11:55 am

Nathan sat on the bed eating the pizza slices that he was left trying to get the incident that just occurred out of his mind. He wasn't really sure to think of what had happened, but at the same time he also questioned when in the night they had ended up like that. 'I just need to forget about this..' He thought. This whole trip has been a flop ever since the two of them ended up meeting at that skate park. He saw her come out furious and he just shrugged and got up. "At least this is over.." He stated on the thought that they'd be back at camp and this whole two days would be put well behind them. He left the room and went around to the check in, and then gave back the keys to the room. He left the place and then walked over and got on the motorcycle behind her. "Would you prefer us steal a car so you don't have to look at me or is this going to be okay?" He asked her having a feeling that she'd want him to drive back on his own and maybe crash the car.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2014, 5:35 pm

After Nathan had paid for their room and given the keys back, they went straight to the parking, where Chiara stopped in front of the motorbike to put her crash helmet on her head. The son of Melinoe came to a halt next to her.

"Would you prefer us steal a car so you don't have to look at me or is this going to be okay?"

Chiara rolled her eyes.

"Dude you really have no experience in field work," she sneered. "A car is slower and more troublesome than a motorbike. Imagine there's a jam or some kind of traffic lights, huh? You're freer on a motorbike."

She straddled the bike, doing the regular routine to switch the engine on. "If you wanna go back to Camp with a car, go ahead," she told him. "Don't come whining if you lost a limb afterwards."

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/4/2014, 9:57 am

Nathan bit his tongue before he said something else to piss her off after she sneered at him about the car idea. Climbing on the back of the motorbike he sat there preparing for when she'd turn the thing wide open and speed right along the road to get back to New York. 'This is gonna be a long couple hours..' He thought.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2014, 1:48 pm

Chiara waited for him to sit behind her -- dear now here she was helping a damn Melinoe jerk to get his sorry butt back to Camp. Sweeeet gods. She still couldn't believe it. And that they had woken up cuddling... just no.

Once he was on the motorbike, she drove out of the parking, then out of town and finally off on the highway. When she was there, she simply pushed the bike to it's maximum, not caring about radars or speed limits. They could all go to hell in her opinion.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/6/2014, 11:44 am

Nathan sat on the back of the bike, holding on tight while she blazed down the road.

((Blah blah blah skipping because don't give a fahk))

They pulled up at the camp.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/6/2014, 5:50 pm

It was well in the afternoon when Chiara pulled up at the little road that snaked underneath Camp's gate. She stopped the engine, put one foot to the ground and passed her other one over the bike. Not addressing Nathan a single word, the daughter of Ares headed up the hill. Peleus was there, puffing smoke from his nostrils.
    During the ride, Chiara had had time to think about her weird boot knife, but had found no solution yet.
    Once on the hill she turned to Nathan.

"All this never happened, 'kay? I didn't save your life, you didn't save mine, nobody's in debt. Now f*ck off." She was close to add 'and if you freaking tell one person about what happened this morning at the motel, you'all be sorry to have laid a toe in this world' but held back. She really didn't need to be reminded.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/6/2014, 6:40 pm

Nathan nodded at her in her response that this adventure never happened. "What adventure?" He merely asked, his eyes showing that that was him common way of acting as if it never happened. He walked down the hill, thinking about his cat, Specter, and how the creature was probably pissed at him from not being around. He sighed at the return to camp life and vanished into the shadows, returning to his cabin for a change of clothes and some proper sleep..without any other persons sharing his mattress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content