A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hawaii

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Hawaii - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawaii

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 7:17 pm

Stephen smiled, examining all of the scars she pointed out. He wasn't happy she was injured, but it made him smile because she had once been reckless, much like how Stephen acts today. "God... Just when I thought you couldn't get any more attractive..." He said, giving her a wink. Stephen already thought Elizabeth as a badass... Now, she's even more of a badass. He decided to test his skills in archery. As Stephen notched another arrow, he aimed, just the way he saw Elizabeth had aimed, and let the arrow go. Now, he hit the target... Well, a target. Technically, the tree. He sighed and lowered the bow. "I think I'll just stick to close combat..." He muttered, shaking his head slowly. "Anyway... Did you make any other friends while you were still living here? I mean, a girl with your..." he hesitated, trying to think of a way to say what he wanted to say without being struck. "... personality must have many friends." Stephen decided to just 'compliment' her when she wasn't wielding a deadly weapon.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 7:38 pm

Elizabeth watched him shoot the bow, and shrugged when he said he would stick to close combat. When he tried to think of a word while asking a question, she raised an eyebrow and wore a smirk, daring him to say something that would get him a slap. She shook her head as an answer. "No, I never had an friends. I have a best friend back at camp -- Damien. But... that's it." she smirked. "No one wants a friend who scares the living sh*t out of them."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 8:00 pm

Stephen noticed her expression after he spoke, and he chuckled quietly. As Stephen notched another arrow, he listened to her answer, nodding his head. "Well, lucky for you, I'm not as--," he let the arrow fly and it placed itself into the outer rings of the target, "scary as you." He glanced at her before notching another arrow, determined to get a bulls eye by the end of the day... Or at least, until the arrows ran out. "I'm sure I can introduce you to some of my friends. Some of them are even women. They were the only ones who thought I was cute."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 8:09 pm

Elizabeth laughed. "Hmm, maybe. I'm not sure they would necessarily like me, but... I dunno." she looked over to the target that he hit, studying it. "You're doing good. With more practice you'll be almost as good as me." she smirked at him, telling him she was totally aware of her cockiness. She walked over to him, until she was right next to him. "I can help you, if you want."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 8:18 pm

Stephen smirked, "Don't be ridiculous, they'll love you." He chuckled as she complimented him, shaking his head. "Please, I'll never be as good as you, babe." He said, glancing at Elizabeth as she came closer. Yes, he was cocky. What did she expect? He was... Well, him. As he was about to loosen another arrow, he stopped himself before he could let go of it and chuckled as she offered her help. "Well, I guess a little help couldn't hurt."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 8:29 pm

Elizabeth smirked, and shrugged. "Okay, first of all, put you feet into first position." she used her foot to spread his feet apart, and turned his shoulders so that he was facing away from her. "Okay, now put the bow up, and pull back the string. Make sure your elbow is up."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 8:37 pm

Stephen chuckled as she instructed him, but tensed up as she made him spread his feet apart. He almost smacked her on instinct. Calm down. He wasn't getting frisked. He had a nervous smile on his face, letting her adjust him and followed her commands. "Okay... So now I--" his fingers slipped and the arrow sliced through the air and stuck itself fairly close to the center.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 8:54 pm

Elizabeth smiled as the arrow whizzed through the air, and hit very close to the center. "Good now this time-" a voice cut her off. "Elizabeth teaching you how to shoot, Stephen?" Elizabeth froze when she realized that her mother sneaked up behind her. "She's the best in the country. Right, Eliza?" Elizabeth shrugged. "Well -"
    "Right, Eliza?" This time Ms. Sweeney sounded frustrated, daring her to disagree. Elizabeth sighed. "Yes, Mother." Tina turned to Stephen. "How do you like the sport?" She asked with a fake smile.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 9:02 pm

Stephen chuckled as he squinted, looking at the arrow that he had recently shot. He looked back at Elizabeth, waiting for another command. As she spoke, another familiar voice came and he flinched, looking at Tina who was as stealthy and quick at Elizabeth. Ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap. Stephen put on a dashing smile as Tina spoke to him. Please don't argue out here with the deadly weapons littered around. He was not eager to be caught in the crossfire of these two. After they were both done chatting, he answered with, "I think it's pretty awesome. There's a sort of satisfaction as I hear the arrows hitting it's target so... Yeah." Oh crap, why was he put in an awkward situation?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 9:52 pm

Tina smiled, and Elizabeth knew that Stephen had said the right thing. "I agree," she said, and after pushing Elizabeth out of the way into Stephen and grabbing her bow, she grabbed her bow and fired it at one of the targets, hitting a bulls eye. She smiled. "Perfect," she murmered, and turned to the couple. Grabbing Elizabeth once again, she pulled her away from Stephen and smirked up at the teen. "Can I see you shoot?" She asked. Elizabeth knew that Tina was seeing if Stephen was the right choice for her. Liz remembered something that Tina had said long ago. The boy best be an archer.  Elizabeth mentally facepalmed herself.  
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 10:03 pm

Stephen still had his smile on, but inside, he felt like he was ready to run. This lady is insane. She's bonkers. Someone should smack her upside the head! All of her gears weren't functioning properly. As Stephen caught Elizabeth, Tina drew her bow, fired, and whipped Elizabeth out of the way just as fast as he could take a breath. Psycho lady. There were bells going on in Stephen's head. When she had asked him to shoot, he figured he should just shoot hastily, maybe a missed shot will make Tina leave him alone. Stephen had notched an arrow, drew, and shot while looking at Tina the entire time. Stephen was pleased he didn't hi--
    THUNK!
    Stephen blinked, quite surprised he had hit something... Even more so when he saw where it landed.
    "Bulls eye." He said aloud, dumbfounded that he had carelessly did all that and achieved his goal. Stephen chuckled nervously, "Well... I..." What was he supposed to say? Oh, I got that on accident.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 10:37 pm

Elizabeth smiled widely. Huh. Maybe her mom would like Stephen. "Hit the target," Elizabeth finished for Stephen. "I guess you listened to what I told you to do-"
    "The only thing you didn't do was aim," Tina said, cutting her off. "Maybe next time you should actually do that." Elizabeth looked down, biting her lip. And just when Elizabeth built up hope, Tina took a sledgehammer and smashed it to pieces. Dustin's voice came from within the house. "Tina, come here!" Ms. Sweeney sighed, and turned to Elizabeth. "Keep an eye on yourself," she said, before turning to the house. "F**k off," Elizabeth said through grit teeth.  She was frustrated and angry. Ms. Sweeney turned around, a look of amusement on her face. "What did you just say?" She asked. Liz plastered on a fake smile, and said "I said that you're the best mom in the world and I love you." Tina nodded, looking Liz up an down. "That's what I thought," she said, and turned back to the house. Elizabeth sighed and looked at the ground.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 10:52 pm

Of all the times, now was the time Stephen got what he wished. As a feeling of accomplishment overtook him, he smiled. Before Elizabeth could finish her sentence, she was cut off by Tina. Stephen tried to come to her rescue by saying, "Elizabeth helped m--," but of course, he was no exception. Stephen just agreed with Tina, "Yes ma'm. I'll aim next time." He finished, slightly bowing. Stephen felt helpless. He had promised Elizabeth that he would behave himself, even if it meant that she would be treated like trash and he would be treated like a puppy in training. After Dustin had called Tina back inside, he dropped the bow and grabbed Elizabeth firmly on her shoulders and pulled her into an embtrace. He spoke no words, only hugged her tightly. She was being mentally abused... Somewhat abused. He didn't like it, but what could he do? This was family business. After being a grunt for the mafia, and working with an assassination group, he knew all too well that problems going on on the inside are meant to be handled by the inside. No outsiders should interfere.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 11:08 pm

Elizabeth buried her head in Stephen's chest. Suddenly, her face felt... wet. Small tears were rushing down her cheeks but she didn't show emotion when she cried. In an attempt to hide it from Stephen, she just wrapped her arms around him as well, and kept her head there. She was so tired of this. The insulting, the bad talking, the never being good enough. Maybe that's why she's so mean. She needs to get her anger out. "I'm sorry I brought you here," she whispered. "I really am."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Stephen knew Elizabeth would never admit that she was crying, and he didn't care. He just tightened the hug, letting her wet his tank top. As Elizabeth spoke, Stephen tried to quiet her. "Shhh... It's okay. Don't speak. Just relax." He said with a soothing tone. Stephen kissed her head, listening to her breathe in and out.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/7/2013, 11:21 pm

Finally, the tears stopped flowing, and Elizabeth took her head away from Stephen's chest, looking up at him. Her cheeks were tear-stained, and her blue eyes looked red and glassy. Oh. My. Gods. She had never let anyone see her like that -- crying, emotional. Emotion = weakness. It was a simple equation that she learned at the heart of youth. So why was she...? She hoped Stephen knew how important that was. "Thank you," she said. "for coming. And not freaking out on my mom. And --" she sighed, and with a small smile, she said "There are too many things I need to thank you for."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/8/2013, 2:55 pm

As Elizabeth looked up at him, Stephen almost felt like crying himself. She was so beautiful... A beauty like her shouldn't be crying. Hey, no. He wished he was a heartless bastard at this moment because he could feel his eyes becoming watery. He was a sympathetic crier. Oh god. Stephen put a finger to her lips after she was done speaking and said, "Stop talking. You're ruining the moment." He then kissed her on the lips for a brief moment. After he pulled away, he sighed and gave her a smile. "Damn."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/8/2013, 3:13 pm

Elizabeth smiled, grateful for Stephen. He knew how to cheer her up. "I'm ruining the moment?" she repeated with a whisper, and rolled her eyes. "Sue me." After pulling away only to wrap his hand with hers, she started to edge towards the forest beside them. "C'mon. I wanna show you my favorite spot."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/8/2013, 3:17 pm

Stephen sighed as he was being towed to the forest. "Okay, let's go." He said, allowing her to pull him where she wanted to go. If he was attacked... Well, he only had one shot at defending himself. A hidden blade. One quick thrust to the head. He shook off the thought and smiled as they went into tghe forest.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/8/2013, 3:29 pm

Before she went into the dark forest, Elizabeth bent down and picked up a bow and a full quiver. She put the quiver over her head and under her left arm. Not the quiver she would have perfered -- she likes the ones that clip to her hip better. But hey, it was better than nothing. Loading the bow in case of emergencies, she began to walk into the woods. She knew this area front and backwards. If she was blindfolded, she'd be able to get around. She featured for Stephen she follow her, and with a confident posture, she traveled through the forest. There was a little clearing that she wanted to go to, full of wild and beautiful animals. It was right on the edge of the water, so it was a good place to spend a day. After taking a detour, they finally got to the place. "So, what do you think?" she asked, easing her grip on the string.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/8/2013, 3:41 pm

As Elizabeth equipped herself with a bow and a full quiver, he twitched. Stephen knew how to defend himself, but this forest was a completely new environment for him. He had n idea what to expect at every twist, at every corner. This was going to be fun. Stephen followed close behind Elizabeth as she led the way to her favorite spot. Although he knew Elizabeth must have been having no trouble maneuvering around, he was slightly different. Well, he didn't trip or anything to that extreme, just a few minor scratches from branches and high-sticking roots. If that wasn't bad enough, Stephen felt like he was being watched the whole time. All of his sense were telling him to get out. It reminded him of a time spent as an assassin. Eliminate the target without arousing suspicion. All around him, there were enemies. Of course, he was able to infiltrate his target's organization and passed himself off as an apprentice, but anything could happen. As they arrived at a little clearing, he noticed Elizabeth stop. He whistled, looking around. "This is... This is nice."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/8/2013, 3:58 pm

Elizabeth smiled, and sat on a fallen tree, looking around. She saw a stray deer about a hundred feet away. On normal  circumstances, she probably would've shot it for game. But, due to the fact she didn't want to scare Stephen away, and that she remembered how he had reacted when she shot a bird a few weeks ago. Instead, she threw a rock at it, and the poor deer rushed away. She sighed and closed her eyes, breathing in the fresh air of the forest. It's been a while since she was here.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/8/2013, 4:04 pm

Stephen whistled a mellow tune, taking a seat at the edge of the water. Oh water, how I've missed you so. He sighed as he stared at it, creating a ripple of waves. As he did so, he heard a something hit the forest floor, and a flutter of feet moving away. Something must have been running. He sighed even louder, loving the peace of the forest. "Thanks for taking me here, Elizabeth. I love it." He said, his eyes still trained on the water.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/8/2013, 4:25 pm

Elizabeth got up and sat down next to Stephen, crossing her legs at the knees in front of her. At least someone does,  she thought, but obviously didn't say that. She watched the water, and let her mind wander. Most kids would be worrying about how their parents would react when they finally came home. But Elizabeth knew her mom wouldn't care. Unless she broke the bow, she wouldn't care if Elizabeth never came home. With a jerk, she was snapped out of her thoughts by some crunching of leaves, and turned around to discover that the deer had gotten closer. She rolled her eyes and liked back to the water.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/8/2013, 5:49 pm

Stephen was thankful for the peace and quiet. It was something he wasn't able to do since they started their trip, and sure as hell not at Elizabeth's home. He was content. As Elizabeth sat next to him, he glanced at her, wondering what s going through her mind. Was she upset? Maybe relaxed? Who knew? If Elizabeth was as unpredictable as her mother was, he wasn't going to ever tell what she felt. Only her quick movemtn snapped him into attention, the hidden knife itching to reveal itself, but after she relaxed and turned back, Stephen sighed, relaxing himself. "You know, I always had a fantasy that my dream girl and I would be next to a lake when we..." Stephen blinked, quickly changing the subject.

"Anyway, what's up with you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 3:05 am