A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hawaii

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Hawaii - Page 12 Empty Re: Hawaii

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 12:28 am

Stephen's eye twitched as Tina screamed, the familiar bloodlust slowly returning to him.

Speak of the devil.
    A maniacal laugh could be heard... if you were Stephen. It was echoing throughout his mind, total madness being held back just by pure will. He needed to stop himself from losing control. This would be bad if he did. Now that they were here-

Stephen's eyes widened as Dustin had pointed a handgun at him, though he wasn't sure what kind it was. He gulped as he waited for the stinging pain of a gunshot wound, but it never came. Instead, Elizabeth had stood in front of them.

"Elizabeth..." he whsipered, scared that they would do something rational and decide to shoot her.

Stephen felt chills as the pair glared angrily at him.

Those eyes! Those hateful eyes! I will rip them out of their sockets!

Stephen blinked, sweat running down his face. His hand went up to cover his face as he smiled widely, a light chuckle resonating from his throat.

They're all going to die! All of them! I will kill them a-

Stephen felt the warm, soft hand of Elizabeth's around his. He looked at her with an insane expression, but only saw love and affection, as he always has. Stephen slowly put his hand down and away from his face, becoming quiet. He was not going to screw this up.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 11:36 am

© made by albatross
    The Only Thing We Have to Fear...

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth sighed as her mother looked from Stephen, to the couple's intertwined, to Elizabeth's confident posture, and back again. "Look, he's not going to hurt me, or you - okay, maybe you-" Her brief smirk died down when Tina glared at her. "My point is, something happened."
    Tina looked confused and angry. "Something? Elizabeth Lanakila Sweeney, I swear-"
    Elizabeth held up her free hand defensively, but hesitated. How do you explain something that you don't even understand?
    Until, finally, it hit her. Something she always used to say as a child, that got her out of countless situations.
    "Mom, like - demigod stuff."
    She gave Stephen's hand a squeeze.
    Tina looked Stephen up and down. "Fine," she mumbled, probably too tired to deal with Elizabeth.
    "Whatever. Just - be careful," she said to Elizabeth, gave Stephen one last pointed look, and left down the hall.
    Dustin shrugged towards Liz and followed behind her.
    Elizabeth turned her head slowly to look at Stephen, and then burst out laughing, wrapping her arms around him. "Oh, I hate that b*tch," she laughed.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 12:42 pm

Heh... well, Elizabeth speaks the worda of truth, but I'm not just going to hurt them, I'm going to rip them apart! I am a master of the bloody arts! Guts, intestines, and glory!

Sheesh, the things he had to listen to whenever Death decided to comment were a little more than creepy, not to mention that it is a possibility for him to do all those 'glorious' things.

Stephen wasn't quite sure if the the way he lost control was because he was a demigod, but that could probably be used as an excuse for now. To be honest, he was sure that Tina would have struck down her own daughter to be able to strike at him, but he was wrong. It seems like Tina does have an understanding side.

I hate it when they look at us with those eyes... don't you agree?
    Just keep quiet for a second. I'm trying to think.

As they walked away, Stephen thought that he should tell a joke, for a little relaxation, but Elizabeth beat him to it.

He smirked, shaking his head slowly.
    "Babe, she's your mom. I don't blame her for acting like this. Besides, that's her nature, right?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 1:25 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth sighed, nodding her head with exhaustion. "Unfortunately," she said, and peeked at the clock hung on the wall. Funny, it was right above the hole that The Man Who Is Not Stephen made.
    "[CENSORED]!" she gasped, pulling back from Stephen. "We have to be at the airport in 25 minutes. I'm pretty sure the next flight to New York is tomorrow... And I dunno about you, but I don't wanna spend another night here."
    She gave Stephen a little smile, and ran down the hall to her room, grabbing her belongings.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 1:52 pm

Was it the beautiful laugh, the angel-like voice, the graceful steps, or the gorgeous figure that made this young man maddeningly in love with her? He wasn't quite sure what had struck him first, but one thing's for sure: He absolutely loved her.

The way she spoke tk him while he was in pain was so soft and patient, almost as if she was dealing with a child. Her hugs and kisses always seemed to brighten up his spirit, but, then again, who wouldn't have felt better after sharing an intimate moment with your other half? She had a laugh only a mother could love (juuuuust kidding xD), and yet he couldn't hear enough of it. He was just... in love. And thankful... oh so thankful.

Stephen followed the beautiful girl into her room in a calm manner, almost as if he was in a dream. He was already organized and packed, thankfully, and all he had to do was retrieve the clothes he had changed out of when he took a shower.

He entered the bathroom that was filled with way too many things for his taste, like makeup and perfume and stuff. It was easy to stop his clothes, since his were the only ones that was free of panties and bras and of the sort. He smirked as he removed a panties from his clothing pile.

"Elizaaaabeeeeth, I know what color panties you haaaaaave." He called from her bathroom, teasing her.

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 2:39 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth rolled her eyes when she heard Stephen's voice call from the bathroom. "What are you, twelve?" she called back, but she was laughing. "And I swear, if you say 'and a half', I'll slap you."
    When she had finished collecting all of her misplaced belongings from the room, she went into the bathroom and did the same.
    "Come on, dimples," she laughed, throwing her bag over her shoulder.
    She walked down the hall and out to Dustin's truck without looking back, knowing that Stephen was probably right behind her.
    She picked up her bow and quiver outside, putting them with her bag.
    "Dustin was supposed to drive us back," she said, throwing her bag in the bed and jumping into the drivers seat. "But that's not going to happen. Whatever; he'll just have to find his truck at the airport." she winked at Stephen, and started the truck, pulling out of the driveway.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 2:55 pm

As soon as he entered the truck, Stephen looked at Elizabeth. He wanted to say so much... explain to her, confess, just to give her the whole truth, but he couldn't. It was too soon to tell her, so, he decided to wait. He was going to wait until the madness washes away, and all that's left is purity of his soul.

"I just have to say that you're pretty and that I don't deserve you and I really like you and I mean really really like you and I'm sorry for what I did back there and I think you're hot and I think I said that already, but yeah, you're hot and I'm sorry again and you make me want to swallow your face and that sounded weird but you make me feel like making out with you and--" he continued with his strange apology/compliments as she drove.

Ugh... you're making me sick.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 3:12 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth frowned when Stephen started rambling, blushing a few times at some of the stuff he said.
    She said his name three times before shouting it, and cutting him off. She pulled over on the side of the road, and turned in her seat so that she was looking at him.
    She ran her hand down his arm until she reached his hand, and looped her fingers through his.
    "Why are you apologizing?" she asked. "You didn't do anything wrong. The, the other guy - he was the one who was going to start problems. Not you." she sighed, and shifted back in her seat, her hand still interlocked with Stephen. Her hand still hurt from the burn, but she ignored it. "And I stopped him before he could do anything. So don't worry."

She blushed again - what could she respond with for the other things he said? I think you're hot, too?  Instead, she settled for
    "I love you," and gave his hand a squeeze.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 3:42 pm

Stephen blinked when she had yelled his name, becoming completely silent. She had a way with words... or, word. She was so beautiful. She was so irresistible. He just... he wanted to...

This is torture, Stephen, really. I'm dying here. You should think about me once in awhile.
    Do you always have to ruin moments?

Stephen bit his lip and wiggled his fingers while they were laced with hers. He listened tl what she had to say, but still felt all the guilty. It wasn't his fault, and yet, it was. They were one. The good and the bad. He just wished that he could get rid of his bad... evrything bad about him. He just wanted to protect Elizabeth, but he was afraid he would do the opposite and hurt her.

Elizabeth was right about one thing though. She had stopped him. She had stopped him from coming out and wreaking havoc. How was that possible? Never in Stephen's life has he witnesses anyone being able to stop him. It was unbelievable.

Stephen wanted to say something meaningful, just a phrase that might be able to make amends, but he knew that wasn't possible. The thought of everything he's done there just made him feel... horrible.

He smiled, just those three simple words she spoke made him feel better. Its almost as if she was his master. She was able to control and love him... she was perfect. He was going to cry, but why? Who cares? He was happy and tired and sad. He was an emotional wreck, so he was fine with crying for now.

"I love you too." He replied, his voice cracking, but showing a smile anyway.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 4:13 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth smiled over to him, making her blue eyes shine even brighter.
    They drove in silence for the rest of the way, one of Elizabeth's hands on the wheel, one in Stephen's.

When they finally arrive at the airport, she shut off the truck, and put her other hand in her lap.
    "We're here," she whispered, but didn't move.
    She didn't want to let go of Stephen just yet.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 4:23 pm

As soon as the truck stopped running, he was preparing to step out, but instead sat there in silence with Elizabeth, holding onto their intimate connection. He didn't want to let go. Not yet. He glanced at Elizabeth as she spoke, smiling simply before kissing her hand. Then, he noticed the dried blood.

"Elizabeth, your hand." He said, forgetting that he had felt it back then when she had wiped his tears away. He felt so... bad. He was supposed to protect her from danger and pain, and yet, he wasn't able to.

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 4:46 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth looked up, butterflies tickling her stomach when he pointed out her burnt mark. "Hmm? Oh," she said, examining it. "Earlier, I... Crumpled up my cigarette into hand. Stupid, I know." she opened her door, smiling at Stephen with exhaustion. "I guess lungs aren't the only things in danger of cigarettes." with that, she hopped onto the ground, and shut the door, putting the keys on the roof. Dustin would be able to find them from there.
    She decided she'd fix the burn on the plane.

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 6/15/2014, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 4:56 pm

"Elizabeth, you know how much I hate you smoking, right?" He asked as he hopped out of the truck. "I mean, I want you to live a long life... with me... and... possibly thirty children." He said, flashing her a smile.

Thirty?! I can barely stand one!
    Oh, shut it.

Stephen smirked before playfully rubbing her stomach, "How about it? Thirty little kids or naaaaaah?" He seemed to have found some of his confidence back, seeing as he was able to make jokes now.

It still bothered him: her burnt hand, the smoking. He wanted to ensure she would live a long, healthy life, but how would he be able to do that if she was still smoking? It really made him worry, but he was a man. He couldn't show his worry to Elizabeth.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 7:51 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth was about to say the cliché, I know, but I can't help it, until he brought up the 'thirty kids' idea.
    Elizabeth paled, and her eyes widened.
    She was so startled, that she actually tripped, grabbing onto the truck so she didn't fall.
    I'm so pathetic, she thought.
    She tried to shake the shock off by smiling, but it was obvious.
    When he asked her what she thought about it, she smiled weakly and suggested, "I think I'd like a dog first, actaully." she jumped into the bed of the truck, grabbing her luggage, and threw a bag at Stephen with a smirk.
    Speaking of which...
    She really wanted to have a cigarette before she boarded the plane. 12 hours without one sounded like hell.
    But she knew that Stephen didn't like it...
    Ah, what the hell.
    "I'll be quick, I promise," she said, digging into her pocket and pulling out a fag and a lighter. She lit the cancer stick and huffed quickly, letting the smoke fan out around her, but at the same time attempting to keep it away from Stephen.

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 6/15/2014, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 8:17 pm

Stephen blinked as she stumbled on air, restraining his laughter so that the moment would stay serious. He watched her with a straight face, laughing silently in his mind, actually exchanging a few thoughts with his other half who also found this amusing.

Do you imagine what she would do?! She would go mad with that many children! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Hey, she'd be just as insane as us!
    I just can't wait until-

The humorous conversation went on as Stephen watched Elizabeth silently as she spoke. "So, I'm going to assume you mean that you want a dog AND THEN thirty kids, right?" Stephen didn't waiy for a reply.

"Don't worry, we'll get you that dog." He said, winking slyly.

Stephen caught the bag without incident, but felt weak when he saw her pull out a cigarette. He did feel disappointed in Elizabeth and himself, but if she couldn't stop then... why should he stop her from doing so? It was bad for her health, but she liked it. It would shorten her life span and that would mean less time for him to spend with her... but then wouldn't that make him selfish?

He shook his head slighty as he used his hand as a fan to wave the smoke away from his face.

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 8:31 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth sighed as Stephen swatted the smoke away. "I'm sorry. I'll try to quit," she promised, and after another huff, she dropped the cigarette, stepping on it with her boot.

"But honestly, I do really want a dog," she said, pushing open the door to the airport for Stephen and then walking in after him. "A big one - one that could protect the thirty children." she tried to tease, but her voice caught when she mentioned her future offspring.
    She swore under her breath.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 8:44 pm

Stephen smiled, grateful that she was willing to try, but he knew that it wouldn't be that easy for her, so, he was going to be carefree whenever he saw Elizabeth smoking. He loves her, and if smoking is part of the 'beautiful and amazing Elizabeth', then he will just have to deal with it.

He thanked her for holding the door with a smile. She really was amazing. He wondered endlessly if she would ever become irritated with him for complimenting her excessively. It sounded insane for anyone to become irritated for that reason, but it was possible.

"It doesn't sound like you're too fond of having thirty kids... but we can adopt a dog, Elizabeth." He replied softly. If she wanted to have one, he would get one.

"We can start off with fifteen kids after the dog, sound like a plan?" He asked, fairly amused at how her voice had cracked.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 9:01 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth smiled widely at his suggestion, playfully shoving him with her shoulder. "Thirteen, and it's a deal," she laughed.
    "What is it with you and this 'thirty kids' thing, anyways?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
    She glared at a passing teen aged girl who looked Stephen up and down with a smirk. Elizabeth looped her fingers through Stephen's.
    "And if you say what I think you're going to say, I am going to smack you." she continued, turning her attention back to Stephen as they rounded a corner.

In all honesty, Elizabeth didn't want to have children. They were trouble, and she actually didn't think she was even going to live long enough to have one.
    This, she didn't tell Stephen.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/15/2014, 9:12 pm

Stephen chuckled softly and nodded his head, "Hell, I'll take thirteen! Its a deal." He said quickly, not leaving her any room to debate with him. But sheesh, thirteen children is a lot to take care of.

As the questiom was asked, he had to reply with something funny, but he knew Elizabeth would smack the crap out of him, so he decided to keep his answer cool and simple.

"Well, as a child, you can already guess that I was alone, with my brother as an exception. I wasn't really the type of kid to be liked so... to ensure that won't happen to our children, I wanted to have loads of them!" Of course, this was mostly true, but he made up some of it while he spoke. Thirty just seemed like a good number.

"And that's why I wanted you to quit smoking. As demigods... we don't really have a long lifespan. I just... I want to spend my life with you as much as I can, and I'm sorry if I sound selfish, but I really..." he trailed off, leaving her with a sad smile.

"Children are a spitting image of their parents, usually. Having more than one child ensures tehy won't ever be alone... I'm sorry, I was... I was being selfish."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/15/2014, 9:38 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth nodded as he told her why. She could relate. Growing up, it was just her and her mom. But her mom was practically just her trainer, never showing any affection to her, and her mother didn't let her have any friends. Elizabeth was alone most of her life.
    She agreed with Stephen. It does make since to ensure that would never happen to her children.
    As for the 'selfish' part...
    She stopped and stood right in front of him, blocking his path. She put both of her hands on his chest, stepping as close as she could get to him.
    "Selfish?" she asked, whispering so that only Stephen could hear.
    "Wanting to keep me alive is selfish? Wanting the best for yourself is selfish? I'm in love with you, Stephen. I want to spend as much time as possible with you, too.""
    She shook her head, giving him a small smile.
    "I promise I'll try my hardest to quit smoking," she swore, and stepped up on her tiptoes to kiss him lightly, and she wanted nothing more than them to be alone.
    Their flight was called over the intercom, and she reluctantly pulled away.
    "I'll race you there," she said, and started to back away slowly with a huge smile that made her eyes bright. With that, she turn around, and ran.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/16/2014, 5:30 pm

Stephen was an emotional person, sensitive as well. It may be due to his alter ego, and it may not. See, he was born to complete someone else, which was his brother. Ethan was the usually more serious sibling and Stephen was supposed to be the comical sibling, always telling jokes and being carefree. You could say that, because of his carefree nature, Stephen was the more sensitive one, and, because of this, he was weaker mentally. This leads to discovering his alter ego. He relied on him when he was too weak to carry on. He let him take over and all of his problems would go away... but now, the problem was that he had really messed up with Elizabeth's mother. He wanted to make a good impression... now look where that got him.

Stephen thought about all this as Elizabeth blocked his path and had spoken to him. She had expressed her love once more and comforted him in the process. She truly was an amazing person.

He smiled as she swore to rid herself of the cancerous nicotine sticks. Now, that had made his day better. Hearing those words made him want to cry, but he couldn't do it. He needed to stay looking like a warrior. Besides, he had to protect his princess. As they kissed though, he felt like tearing up.

As she pulled away, he muttered, "I hate how much I love you."

Stephen blinked as she said something about a race and watched her back away slowly. "Hey... what are you-" and Elizabeth was off.

"Always a cheater." He remarked as he took off after her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/16/2014, 8:18 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth bolted through the airport, nearly knocking out a few people in the process. She would mumble apologizes if she did so, but they were too soft and she was already too far away to do any good.
    As she was running at an intense pace, besides realizing that she they were half way across the freakin' airport and that they were probably going to miss their flight of they didn't hurry, she thought about what Stephen as said.
    "I hate how much I love you."
    The sentence was probably just mindlessly thrown out there; something to say after Elizabeth had made her love to him probably the most exposed she's ever let herself make it.
    But the words still stung.
    Was something happening to him that he wasn't letting her know about?
    Did it have something to do with the dramatic reveal of The Man Who Is Not Stephen?
    She didn't have time to think about her questions; before she knew it, she was outside the door to get on the plane - in the back of a line. A very long line. She let a woman cut in front of her as she waited for Stephen, smiling half-heartedly.
    "Mahalo," the woman thanked her.
    "A'ole pilikia," Elizabeth responded, throwing her bags on a conveyer belt that was already full of luggage.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/16/2014, 8:41 pm

Stephen was slower than Elizabeth, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to catch up, so he decided to chase after her at a pace slightly faster than a jog, noticing that Elizabeth was causing a great distress in the crowds of people that walked through the airport. Stephen decided he would do many 'random' acts of kindness.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that ma'm. She's a little energetic."
    "Sorry sir! She's kind of on some crazy drugs! Makes her energetic."
    "She just lost her dog... err... she's chasing after it!"

Stephen was having fun apologizing to people, but the fun came from his ridiculous excuses that he gave. As he neared his target, he slowed his pace, walking now as he approached her.

"Hey sugar lips." He greeted lamely. Nicknames were hard.

He dropped his baggage onto the conveyer belt as well and joined his beloved.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/16/2014, 9:55 pm

© made by albatross

Is Fear Itself

Elizabeth turned her head slowly with an eyebrow raised, and was about to question Stephen at the whole 'sugar lips' thing, but stopped.
    Sometimes it's best to leave things unexplained.
    "Are you ready to go?" she asked quietly, lacing her fingers with his, but winced with pain and drew her hand back. Her burn mark on her hand wasn't yet bandaged, and because Elizabeth didn't care enough, it wasn't washed thoroughly.
    "Sorry," she sighed, examining her hand.
    The skin around the burn mark was a light pink. The actual burn mark itself was another story, however.
    The skin was a shiny red, and it looked crinkled. Around the edges was entirely black, but Elizabeth wasn't concerned. She simply sighed again, and wondered how the hell she didn't feel any pain when she did the damage.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 6/16/2014, 10:17 pm

Stephen winked as she looked at him, his lips puckering up as she raised her eyebrow. Elizabeth made him feel all bubbly inside, if that made sense. He squeezed her hand slightly as she laced her fingers with his, which made him feel all smitten, until she abruptly pulled away.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go."

Stephen was concerned for her, wondering why she did so all of a sudden. Then, he remembered: Her palm was burnt. His smile slowly faded away.

"Elizabeth... wait, do you have some water?" He asked quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 10:39 am