A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

monster's character

monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2013-12-22

monster's character Empty monster's character

Post by monster hunter 12/22/2013, 3:18 pm

Name: Annie Moss
    Eyes: change with emotion
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5'9"
    Body Type: lean and buff
    Skin Color: brown
    God Parent: hades
    Mortal Parent: Sally jackson
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: Dog named sasha
    Talents: Able to tell if someone has died
    Skills: Novice archery, advanced Sword fighting
    Weapon: A long sword name Soul Eater
    Personality: Annie has a generally fun loving personality and is known to be a little of an dragger from looking on the bad side of things. She enjoys music and hanging out with her friends that stop her from over thinking things.
    Flaws: Can't hold a grudge. She let's her emotions get the best of her. She gets mad to quickly and have trouble cooling down.
    Powers: None
    Life Before CHB: Annie Moss had a as normal as possible for a girl like her. She spent his days studying just to raise her grades but always end up failing and getting in trouble at school. Her mother abandoned her when she was 5 leaving her on the streets till she found a homeless shelter. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday, strange people started showing up at the shelter asking about her. One day Annie was ansering questions on why she punched an hole in the wall. Annie could have promised she had seen the lady face change but got over it. Later a styatr came and got her.

RP Example: As I ran down the forest away from what ever was chasing me pine trees branches cut my face. The pain in my foot was completely unbearable untill I passed out. When i woke up i was a little dazed but I shot up onto my foot than felled down again. A lady helped me up and told me I was at camp Half-blood and there's a lot of people like me that they are still trying to find.

Character Form
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

monster's character Empty Re: monster's character

Post by Kendall 12/22/2013, 3:21 pm

Next time, please make a new topic for your form instead of posting it in another person's.

Her eyes can't change with her emotions.

Children of Hades are not allowed. No to the talents.

If your mortal parent is Sally Jackson, as in Percy's mom, you need to change it.

Is her sword Celestial bronze?

Add some more to her personality.

Why can't she hold a grudge?
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

monster's character Empty character forum

Post by monster hunter 12/26/2013, 6:37 pm

Name: Annie  Moss                                                                                        
     Age:15                                                                                                                                                                                           Gender: female
    Eyes: "Hazel withan mixture of blue".
    God Parent: "Triton"
    Mortal Parent: Teralyn Moss
    Pets: Dog named sasha, breed mixed with an German Shepard and a Rottiwelier, She got the dog from a shelter for pets
    Talents: "Able to control water but not enough to make huge waves."
    Weapon: "A long sword name Soul Eater"r
    "Personality:" Annie has a generally fun loving personality and is known to be a little of an dragger from looking on the bad side of things. She enjoys music and hanging out with her friends that stop her from over thinking things. She loves to try new things. Annie is also into ghost and paranormal activeites. She's a little shy until you get to know her than she opens up to you. Annie loves sports.,
    "Flaws":Can't hold a grudge because she always find ways to forget aboutand stay calm. She also can't hold a grude because she was badly bullied and she doesn't want anything to hurt someone or herself.She let's her emotions get the best of her. She gets mad to quickly and have trouble cooling down.
    Powers: None
    Life Before CHB: Annie Moss had a as normal as possible for a girl like her. She spent his days studying just to raise her grades but always end up failing and getting in trouble at school. Her mother abandoned her when she was 5 leaving her on the streets till she found a homeless shelter. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday, strange people the 'monsters' started showing up at the shelter asking about her. One day Annie was ansering questions on why she punched an hole in the wall. Annie could have promised she had seen the lady face change but got over it. Later a styatr came and got her.
    RP Example: As I ran down the forest away from what ever was chasing me pine trees branches cut my face. The pain in my foot was completely unbearable untill I passed out. When i woke up i was a little dazed but I shot up onto my foot than felled down again. A lady helped me up and told me I was at camp Half-blood and there's a lot of people like me that they are still trying to find.

Her sword is made of Celestial Bronze. The lady she was talking to was the shelter counselor. The satyr fond her by being in the shelter watching her and making sure she was okay. He took her to camp by cab.

Edit sorry for it being on the second one again because I already started.

EDITED

Last edited by monster hunter on 1/1/2014, 6:41 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : kendall told me.)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/26/2013, 7:38 pm

Please don't repost your form; there's a dandy little edit button by the right hand corner of your post. Post that you've edited it/the answers to my questions or such.

And to quote the changes I asked for before:

Kendall wrote:Next time, please make a new topic for your form instead of posting it in another person's.

Her eyes can't change with her emotions.

Children of Hades are not allowed. No to the talents.

If your mortal parent is Sally Jackson, as in Percy's mom, you need to change it.

Is her sword Celestial bronze?

Add some more to her personality.

Why can't she hold a grudge?
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 12/28/2013, 8:32 pm

i don't understand what you wantme to do. Can you explain?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/28/2013, 10:45 pm

I'm asking you to change your form to answer the various questions/requests I asked, to follow the rules in the character form topic.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/30/2013, 10:55 pm

When you edit your form, please edit the one at the very top, not the second, and when you do so please post that you edited so we know to check your form.

None of the Big Three are allowed as parents, but if you want powers similar to Poseidon's, try Triton -- for Hades, Thanatos.

You didn't answer my question about her sword metal, nor did you address why her mom's name is Sally Jackson.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/1/2014, 5:37 pm

For her talents, I suppose you mean "wield"? If so, I wouldn't allow that; it takes practice to use a sword properly.

I would not allow Sally Jackson to have taken care of your character when she was a child -- you aren't allowed to have contact with any canon character.

Who were these strange people asking about her at the shelter -- monsters? Demigods? And who was the lady she was talking to? How did the satyr find her and how did they travel to camp?

Where did your character get a dog, and what breed is she?

And this is my last warning to you about posting that you've edited so we know you changed your form -- if you don't do this your form will not be checked unless you tell us in some way you've edited.
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

monster's character Empty comment

Post by monster hunter 1/1/2014, 6:20 pm

i have edited my forum.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/1/2014, 6:27 pm

Instead of tacking on some of the information to the end of your form, put them in the place they would correspond to -- like saying the sword is Celestial bronze in the Weapons section instead of at the end of the form.

Where did your character get her sword -- from camp? Did she name it?

The talent you put down would be a power, not a talent. Please move it to the appropriate section. How many times a day can she control water, and what's the most powerful thing she can do with it? For how long each use can she use her power?

For her flaws... When you say she lets her emotions get the best of her, wouldn't that extend to grudges? Like, if somebody made her really mad would she allow herself to get angry at them again easily, or...? (I feel like the two are contradictory.)
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/5/2014, 11:50 am

hey i edited
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/5/2014, 12:00 pm

Name: Annie  Moss                                                                                        

Eyes: "Hazel within mixture of blue".

God Parent: "Triton"

Mortal Parent: Teralyn Moss

Pets: Dog named Sasha, breed mixed with an German Shepard and a Rottweiler, She got the dog from a shelter for pets. Her dog is 1 years  old

Talents: None

"Weapon": "A long sword name Soul Eater" She got it from camp and it is celestial bronze. She named it soul eater. It's length is 2 ft. long

"Personality:" Annie has a generally fun loving personality and is known to be a little of an dragger from looking on the bad side of things. She enjoys music and hanging out with her friends that stop her from over thinking things. She loves to try new things. Annie is also into ghost and paranormal activities, her friends call her obsessed with it. She's a little shy until you get to know her than she opens up to you. Annie loves sports.,

"Flaws": She can't hold a grudge because she was badly bullied and she doesn't want anything to hurt someone or herself. She let's her emotions get the best of her like of it was a sad moment and she tries not to cry or sober she will do it anyways. She gets mad to quickly and have trouble cooling down.

"Powers": She is able to control water to make huge waves for 2 minutes while in battle only 2 times or she will pass out. Her waves height is 7 ft. she could also make 2 waves. The most powerful thing she could do is calm the seas within a 20 ft. radius of her. in battle the waves last 3 minutes no matter what. She is able to do this 2 times a day. it will last for 3 minutes.

"Life Before CHB": Annie Moss had a as normal as possible for a girl like her. She spent her days studying just to raise her grades but always end up failing and getting in trouble at school. Her mother abandoned her when she was 5 leaving her on the streets begging people for food and money till she found a homeless shelter she wasn't in school while she was on the road, but when the shelter had got her they put her in school. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday, strange people the 'monsters' started showing up at the shelter asking about her. One day Annie was answering questions on why she punched an hole in the wall to the lady also know as the shelter counselor. Annie could have promised she had seen the lady face change but got over it. Later the satyr disguised as a 15 year old boy got her and took her to camp half-blood by a cab.

RP Example: As I ran down the forest away from what ever was chasing me pine trees branches cut my face. The pain in my foot was completely unbearable until I passed out. When I woke up I was a little dazed but I shot up onto my foot than felled down again. A lady helped me up and told me I was at camp Half-blood and there's a lot of people like me that they are still trying to find.

Edited questions here: No the five times a day means she could do the wave for five times in a day NOT minutes. Annie could hold it for five minutes while in battle

Leo  fangirl  Cute eyes  Sleeping Pikachu  IT'S TIME TO D-D-DAN   Panic  

EDITED

Last edited by monster hunter on 5/14/2014, 8:43 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : to make it better and also because kendall told me)
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

monster's character Empty comment

Post by monster hunter 1/5/2014, 12:13 pm

IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE EDIT BUTTON BUT I DID EDITED JUST DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT BUT MY LAPTOP WOULDN'T LET ME CLICK IT I DONT KNOW WHY BUT NOW IT WOULD MY DAD JUST FIXED IT FORGIVE ME FOR MY STUPID ACTIONS : (
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/5/2014, 2:04 pm

Uhm, it's fine; just please don't post multiple times in a row, as that is against the rules.

Making huge waves for 2 hours each use? That's too much; at most I'd allow is around 10 minutes per time. How high are the waves, and how wide do they get? And saying her most powerful water-controlling move is making a wave large enough to take down a monster in one shot isn't very descriptive; you can presumably drown anything in any height of water if the thing isn't paying attention, you're strong enough, etc.
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/6/2014, 3:25 pm

I HAVE EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/6/2014, 5:53 pm

A tsunami is too powerful, you'll need to tone down that along with the size of her largest waves.

(And I assume by the last sentence of your LBCHB you mean the satyr got her, not got up? Or...?)
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/9/2014, 5:10 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/9/2014, 11:08 pm

We only allow water powers for Triton kids, so no to the earthquakes. How long does she have to wait in between using her power?
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/12/2014, 6:02 pm

EDITED
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2014, 2:31 am

How old is her dog?

Her talent is basically a power, please change that.

How long is her sword?

When you say she's into ghosts and paranormal activities, what do you mean? That she just likes it or...?

How big are the waves she creates? How many waves can she create at once?

Also, I'm rather dubious about the rain shower. Raining and tempest are Poseidon's territory, Triton is a uniquely marine divinity.

Um, how did she survive from 5 to 13?
    How did she even get to school?

How was the satyr disguised?
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/21/2014, 3:14 pm

[ EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2014, 1:38 pm

12 foot high waves for 10 minutes is too powerful. And what do you mean by "she can also make 2 waves" for 5 times a day -- wouldn't that be the same as the first part of the power? And no to the rain shower.
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/24/2014, 4:42 pm

This has to be right PLEASE
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 1/24/2014, 4:46 pm

EDIT IT ! NOW YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT! JUST PLAYING YOU COULD HATE IT =]

[rand][/rand] ''I AM A SUPERSTAR WITH A BIG BIG HOUSE AND A NICE RED CAR AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE'';:SOME RANDOM LYRICS FROM THE SONG I AM A SUPER STAR
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/24/2014, 7:00 pm

Please don't double-post.

Calm the seas -- I suppose you mean stopping waves? If so, how far away from her at most would the water be calmed (ie: within a 20 ft radius of her)? 2 hours is too long. And again, what do you mean she can make 2 waves 5 times a day -- wouldn't this just be part of her making huge waves in battle? Do you mean her waves last for 5 minutes or what? I suggest you tone down the height of the waves, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 7:37 am