A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Angelina Patronur
Stormageddon
nix
hellaxya
Milocross
Jules
Daniel
The Seelie Queen
Doug The Turtle
Edgar Allan Poe
Christian
moriarty
John
Alyssa
communist
sienna
kayt smells
Amy Pond
Holly
Morgan Landry
24 posters

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Empty Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2014, 3:00 am

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Camp2

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Hello, fellow demigod Campers!

So this is the front page of this year's yearbook. It would've been cool to just take pictures of everybody and make a collage, but that would mean display of personal information and that's against the rules.
    Anyway, here you can post your filled-out-questionnaire. You can of course design and code it, add your personal touch, this is a yearbook, do what you want with your page! (As long as it doesn't break any rule of course).
    ~Enjoy!

Here is the code:

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/25/2014, 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Post by Holly 1/15/2014, 3:14 am

Spoiler:

Username: Zachattac
    Nickname(s) you go by: Zachy, Zach, Unicorn, Captain, Idiot.

What was your first impression of the site? 'hey this looks like fun!'
    What's your impression now? 'best. Decision. Ever.'

Who is your best friend on this site? Jasmine, Luna, Morgan

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: The outstanding events, I can't pick just one.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Lunafly506

What's your favorite thing on this forum? The diversity of people, writing styles, and characters.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? My favorite character that I made is Lindia. My favorite character that someone else made is Chiara or Laure by Morgan Landry.

LINDIA AND LAURE! Cassie/Jackson

Special thanks to: Morgan Landry, Lunafly506, Finch, Jazmino123, Shan, Kendall, Daniel.

A last word? Friends, Members, Countrymen...Lend me your ears! Here's to another outstanding year in the camp of demigods and adventures unknown to the mortal world!

Last edited by Zachattac on 1/15/2014, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2014, 5:43 am

[Best RPer]  [Best characters]   [Best CHB ship]

Username:
    Morgan Landry.

Nickname(s) you go by:
    Morgan, Flo, The Spartan (old nickname).

What was your first impression of the site?
    This is genius! Where's the 'register' button?

What's your impression now?
    If I hadn't joined, my life would be a whole lot less awesome.

Who is your best friend on this site?
    Zachary. He's my best friend in real life too.

State an event that happened here you'll never forget:
    Oh damn, there are loads of them. The first thing that comes to my mind is the brownie vs lemoncake war that opposed Dylan and me. Or that time when Chrissy made a typo and wrote 'I need to code Cowgirl's thong' instead of 'Cowgirl's thing'. Or the 'Pervy Jackson' typo... Or the time when Asi, Dylan and I were a happy triple. But I do think the event that I'll never forget is when I got promoted and it took me minutes to realize it XD Thank my extraordinary synaptic communication.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life?
    Hey, I kinda wanna meet everybody on here. But anyway, Zachary and JosieWosie. Zachary is my best friend and Josie is his girlfriend (she's just the definition of adorable). We're actually planning a meeting, either they come to my place for my birthday, or I come over to theirs in a couple of months. Can't wait.

What's your favorite thing on this forum?
    Dude, that's one tough question. Technically, I love the whole site, so choosing a favorite?
    Hm. Perhaps Victoria's bunk. Teehee. But honestly, I love everything on here. The OOC, the Staff Area, the discussions, the chat box, the members, the RPing....

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships?
    My favorite character? All my characters are my favorite XD For my RP ships: Jana Kay and James, Victoria and Jason, Chiara and Nathan (one of my absolute favorites) and Lindia and Laure.

Special thanks to:
    Daniel for creating this site, Kendall for doing an amazing job, John for being awesome, Josh for... well, whatever he's good at (annoying people) ;D, Asi for being amazing, Aries and Chrissy for having wonderful voices that make me want to cuddle with them the whole day, Jordan (Armin) for our BrOTPs and RPing, Bell for being adorable, Dylan for being a sunshine (huehuehue), Maybeth and Perca for our RPs, Belle for being super kind, Falcon for being great, ...
    You know what? I'm just gonna thank everybody, because this list is def getting too long. So thanks to all of you, because without you, this site wouldn't be what it is.

A last word?
    This is Sparta!
    Also: keep the party going people. I love you all. Unconditionally. You're the best.

Code By AFTERGLOW

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/13/2014, 10:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest 1/15/2014, 6:45 am

Spoiler:

Username: lunafly506
    Nickname(s) you go by: Luna Myst, Mystery the Kitten, Luna of Woods Beyond, Eris the Paradox Queen
    What was your first impression of the site? Ooh yay pretty colors and flashy signs
    What's your impression now? I now think CHB is a wonderful place where all sorts of different people can come and find people with similar interests to spend time with, and just hang out.
    Who is your best friend on this site? My close-knit family of role play friends includes Zachattac, jasmino123, Crazy, and lostshadow.
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: I don’t know… I have spent so much time on this site with so many wonderful people. I remember the chat conversation between Nutella and Asi about turtles. I remember all these amazing plot ideas I have come up with with other people. And all these other, staff made events.
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? My Moirail and Best Friend Zachattac, or our internet sister and my other Bestie Jaz.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) Getting to log on every day and talk with my friends and others with interests similar to mine. I like it here.
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? My favourite CHB character of mine…. Perhaps it would be easier to answer least favourite. Stella Mortitia Skyfinder. I hate that girl. She’s a vain fool that thinks she’s like a big deal or something like that because she’s met a bunch of people and gotten herself into a lot of trouble. Newsflash, Stellie! Ya aren’t!
    Special thanks to: Zachattac, jasmino123, Crazy, lostshadow, Mason, Amy the Pond Moose, and my friend charIsAwesome. You don’t know her.
    A last word? fish
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 1/15/2014, 11:56 am

Username:
    Amy Pond
    Nicknames you go by:
    Well, I've been called Amy, Crazy, Moose, Crazymoose, Amelia Pond, Hey-Your-Moose??, Amy the Pond Moose, and Crazymoose99
    The Nickname queen
    Wow I am old
    What was your first impression of this site?:
    Wow. There is actually a site devoted to this. This is crazy.
    Who is your best friend on this site?:
    I have really a lot of friends. I'd say Luna, Maybeth, Zoe, Carly, Jasper, Froyo, Derek, Kristine,and Zachattac(First to ever RP with me! I'll never forget that)
    State an event that happened on here that you'll never forget:
    Wow... I don't know. All those chats with Zoe, being sacrificed to summon Jasper by Derek, RPing with all those people, all the events, and my very first RP definitely takes the gold.
    Which user are you planning on meeting?:
    I don't have any plans, but I'd love to meet basically anyone from here.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum??:
    Gee, I don't know. I love doing so much here. I'll go with reading all these topics.
    Who's your favorite charrie?:
    You really want to get me started? Well, My old favourite was Bianca, but I'm loving Claire more and more. Claire Marie Collins. She is like me but a bit more... well evil.
    Any RP ships?:
    Yes. I have one, and another one that may or may not happen.
    Molly/Robert.
    Special thanks to..:
    Zachattac for being my very first RP buddy.
    Maybeth for being my other continous RP buddy.
    Zoe for obsessively fangirling and discussing various fandoms with me.
    Luna for just being awesome.
    Derek for refraining from sacrificing me the last time we were on chat.
    Jasper for teaching me how to do actions on chatbox
    Froyo for all of her fantastic name changes.
    Aries and Finch for my wonderful Secret Santa Presents.

This list might go on and on, so I'll just do what Morgan did. THANK YOU WORLD!!
    A last word? :
    Le poissons est cool.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 1/15/2014, 4:28 pm

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Stradivarius_violin
    Username: Smaug
    Nickname(s) you go by: Froyo or Fro
    What was your first impression of the site? Wow, a rp site, a legit Percy Jackson rp site. This place looks like fun.
    What's your impression now? I never ever want to leave, I love it.
    Who is your best friend on this site? Tom or Amy or Derek
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: The Who dun it event. That was funny to read and their was a little romance in it.
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Tom, I am going to Lima, Peru this summer.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? Everything, I love everything. But mostly the people
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? No rp ships but *coughDorgan2014cough* My favorite character would be my Character Lizzy.
    Special thanks to: Flo, Tom, Kenny, and probably Josh
    A last word? I hate all of you. - With love, from Froyo.
    Don't party to hard without me
    Just keep swimming
    Let it go~
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 1/15/2014, 6:07 pm

Username: Sienna
    Nickname(s) you go by: Sienna...
    "It's so confusing..."
    "I can never leave."
    Who is your best friend on this site?
    *Friends. Jo, Ted(Skittles) and Bree Cheese (luckistarz)
    When Kenny resigned. I was still a newbie then.
    Bree Cheese. I used to see her all the time IRL. Now she's far away.
    Romantown. Long story.
    Currently it's tied between Aliana and Vivian. AlianaxAdan.  
    Special thanks to:
    Everyone for reading this.
    A last word?
    Soup.

communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 1/15/2014, 9:07 pm

best chatbox conversation | sunshine

Username: queen elsa
    Nickname(s): devy, rose, zoe
    Joining Date: 10th august, 2012
    First Impression: “[scrEAM] get these colourful usernames away from me.”
    Current Impression: “... no.”
    Best Friend(s): teddi, jo, moose, doshegg
    Unforgettable Event: fangirling over david tennant and doctor who
    Real-Life Meeting: everyone from the best friends list
    Favourite Thing: everyone from the best friends list
    Favourite Character or RP Ships: what
    Special Thanks To: everyone from the best friends list
    Last Words: david tennant’s fine arse

Last edited by queen elsa on 2/5/2014, 7:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 1/15/2014, 11:20 pm

where is the code?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/16/2014, 1:31 am

Alyssa wrote:where is the code?

In the December Events topic.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 1/16/2014, 10:37 pm

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Funny-gifs-dancing-alone1

Username: The Musical Tardis
       Nickname(s) you go by: Aurora
       What was your first impression of the site? I was looking for a CHB roleplay site for a while. Anything is better than Instagram.
       What's your impression now? I love this site, and all of the options. Sure, there's restictions, but otherwise its pretty easy to get the hang of.
       Who is your best friend on this site? Honestly, I don't know. I'm here like 24/7 and I haven't really met anyone yet.
       State an event that happened here you'll never forget: When I found out my "Aurora Bills" character was approved. I was stoked that I could finally roleplay.
       Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Perca or Froyo. Or Carly.
       What's your favorite thing on this forum? Olympus Trips. Only been to one, but it was fun, "talking" to a god(dess).
       Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Favorite Character has to be Stitch's Luna. She's sassy, and blind so she's automatically awesome. As for ships, I currently ship "Aurorid/Astoura" Astrid and Aurora. YES THEY ARE LESBS GET OVER IT.
       Special thanks to: Morgan for being friendly in general, and kinda just everyone for being welcoming.
       A last word? DFTBA! <-- If you know what that means I love you. NO GOOGLING
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 1/17/2014, 5:36 pm

[Clown]
    Username: Christian
    Nickname(s) you go by: Chrissy, Chris, Aang
    What was your first impression of the site? "This seems cool!"
    What's your impression now? "CHB is love. CHB is life."
    Who is your best friend on this site? John and his dumb butt (mostly because we've known each other before CHB), but I have a lot of best friends. :)
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: Ah, jeez, there's so many. Probably the time when Nix changed all of our names on the chatbox. Or maybe the conversation on chat where we replaced certain song lyrics with Pineapple. Or maybe the time I got to see the staff area for the first time. There's a ton, honestly.
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Morgan and Aries so we can have a movie night. c:
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? The chatbox. The chatbox is my baby. <3
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Aang is my favorite character, and nope.
    Special thanks to: Everyone on this site. Thank you all, because without you, this site would be absolutely nothing. I'd also like to thank Morgan for being amazing, Aries and her keyboard abusing fingers (ehehe), Dylan and his sunshinyness, John and his dumbness that is quite entertaining, Josh for being British, Blaze for being a good friend, Asi for taking me under her wing, Kenny for being me (c:), Danny for creating this site, and Tommy for having a cute face and voice and just everyone. I love you all. c: <3
    A last word?~fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood~
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/19/2014, 4:42 pm

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Tumblr_lv19dp7adj1qm0c7so1_500_by_susanart19-d6kt1h0

Username: High Warlock of Brooklyn.
    Nickname(s) you go by: Laura is my only nickname. My actual name is Magnus.
    What was your first impression of the site? "Is this an end to my boredom? Is this fantasy?"
    What's your impression now? "Who needs drugs?"
    Who is your best friend on this site? Probably Shan and Zach (they aren't active anymore... :( )
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: When Kenny was elected an admin again. When it snowed. When the prices lowered.
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? I want to meet Kenny only to drink her blood and become immortal. And Finch because I need to marry her.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? People's weird creativity. And the crazy events which should happen more frequently.
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Celine because she's based of ME. I ship Astrid and Aurora (no mixed names because it's weird, YOU LISTEN AURORA?) and Dino and Tori, even thought it went inactive. I would like to say I ship Prince and Autumn but... it will never last because he's a homewrecker :3
    Special thanks to:E Everyone in this site, who make it even more amazing everyday.
    A last word? Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.

Last edited by High Warlock of Brooklyn on 1/19/2014, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 1/19/2014, 4:59 pm

Username: Alyssa

Nickname(s) you go by: Lyss

What was your first impression of the site? wow this is confusing..

What's your impression now? I can never leave...

Who is your best friend on this site? uhm... Kris

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: when I was about to leave and than Kris was so mad and she convinced me to stay.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Im not really planning on anything but kris *wink wink*

What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) everything.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Autumn

Special thanks to: Shan and Morgan for teaching me what RP meant xD when I joined I didn't know what it meant, I just saw percy jackson and I was sold... Thank you!!!

A last word?
    pie
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 1/19/2014, 7:51 pm

Spoiler:

Username: Look Who

Nickname(s) you go by: Kris, Kristine, Kristy, HP, Harry, LW, The boy who lived, The girl who lived, The Doctor, The Raggidy Man.

What was your first impression of the site? I see Percy Jackson. I'vee never heard of him but, i'll join.

What's your impression now? I hate you all

Who is your best friend on this site? Charlie

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: When I told Rose to come to my house and I meant to say boots and I accidentally said boobs.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? I was planning to meet Derek but he was a big jerk and didn't show up. MY MOM DROVE UP THERE AND HE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP THAT- pleasant being. -whisper-control yourself. But, I would say, I would meet Amy (Trixie), Rory (Tino), and Charlie (Berwald Oxenstierna) first because they live the closest and are mah buddies 4 life. Well, lives.

What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) Uhm, I would have to say the topic where Charlie/Nicholas, Aarya, and Cicero met. It was my favourite roleplay and will forever be my favorite roleplay.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Naarya for life. Why did Nick have to kiss Aarya's sister?

Special thanks to: krichey1. She was the first person to ever put up with my horrid roleplaying skills. I would say things like *walks in* and she wouldn't even care.
    A last word? Bye-Bye Pond

Last edited by Look Who on 1/20/2014, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 1/19/2014, 9:24 pm

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 Kevin

Username: Kevin Tran

Nickname(s): The Seelie Queen (cause I'm evil ;p)

What was your first impression of the site?: This looks intresting

What's your impression now?: who needs sleep/food/social interaction when one of your charries is about to meet someone new

Who is your best friend on this site?: Nah (Silentread), and Jo ('Cause we ship Lorleb together)

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: when I knew "aww crap this is gonna be addicting"

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life?: none

What's your favorite thing on this forum?: too many things to list

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships?: I love all of my charries. I ship Lorleb (Caleb/Lorelei) and Elizabeth/Stephen.

Special thanks to: The people who created this site.

A last word?: Derp
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 1/19/2014, 11:59 pm

Username:

Daniel

Nickname(s):

Current: Danny

Legacy: Dani, Dani-Boii, Ryan

9/13/2008

Banned? Check. Previous location gone? Check. Two good friends? Check. This seems like a cool idea.

What did I get myself into...

Who is your best friend(s) on this site?

Chris Shay, Josh, and Sallona

The creation of this site.

Chris Shay

The people are kind of nice...

David.

Special thanks to:

Chris Shay. Never going to forget; plus 5716 and counting... Thanks for the good times.

A last word?

Use Imgur for image hosting.

Learn to program.

Everyone you meet knows something you don't.

Do not regret growing old. It is a privilege denied to many.

Don't start drama.

Five close friends are better than five hundred semi-friends

Always have an exit plan

Last edited by Daniel on 1/31/2014, 12:20 pm; edited 6 times in total

Post by Guest 1/20/2014, 8:44 am

[Swag]
    Username: Starlight

Nickname(s) you go by: Chris

What was your first impression of the site? I have no idea what I'm doing.

What's your impression now? I wish I avoided it at all costs.

Who is your best friend on this site? No one at the moment.

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: I try to forget them all.

What's your favorite thing on this forum?: Nothing.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Nobody.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? I hate all of my characters. No ships either.

Special thanks to: Maybe John and Christian for fishing with me.

A last word? Swagmoneyyolo#420blazeit.

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 1/20/2014, 10:13 am

Asimi

[Best chat box conversation]  [Nobel prize winner] [World Changer]

Username:Aurora
    Nickname(s) you go by: Asi, Asimi, Phoenix.
    What was your first impression of the site? Is this a real thing? WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?
    What's your impression now?Sigh. A lot of people are pretty nice but there’s a lot of wasted potential.
    Who is your best friend on this site? Josh, Finch and Danny.
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget:Oh so many. Probably one of the many cbox games we played, or my embarrassing conversation about the turtles.
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? Josh or Flo.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) Definitely the people I’ve met. I love seeing talent and people improve, myself included, at both writing and art. The people here are extremely encouraging.
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Socks Putridz. KylaxKunal and AnaleighxWill.
    Special thanks to:Finch, Josh, Danny and Flo.<3 I love you guys.
    A last word?
    “There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness.”
    Read. Draw. Travel. Sing. Live while you’re alive and no matter how old you get, never stop being young.

Coded by Daniel, Morgan Landry, and Shanasaurus @ CHB

Last edited by Aurora on 1/31/2014, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 1/20/2014, 10:05 pm

Username: Milocross

Nickname(s) you go by: Rita, Moo, Catherine, Milo.

What was your first impression of the site? I better join or else Lila will kill me.

What's your impression now? If I never came here, I wouldn't have developed depression or paranoia.

Who is your best friend on this site? A tie between Tommy and Nix

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: ~Being deserted by most of my friends~

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? My beautiful Nessa ♥

What's your favorite thing on this forum?(An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) The chatbox of course, isn't that what most people come on for nowadays?

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? My favorite character is Rita, mainly because she's the image of the bit of sanity I have left. Shipping is for suckers.

Special thanks to: Chris(Starlight), Kaalob, Danny, and John. Without you guys, my personality would be drastically different. An especially special thanks to Tommy and Nix, for helping me cope with that.

A last word?
    March 3rd is a black day.
    Big dogs are convenient.
    I hate roses.

Miley Cyrus is not welcomed
    California > New York

Girls rule boys drool.

Last edited by Sanic The Heghuhh on 1/29/2014, 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Post by hellaxya 1/21/2014, 1:06 am

Spoiler:
    Username: The Nefarious Taco
    Nickname(s) you go by: Liberty, Insane, Spicy, superawesomequeenofthetacolands
    What was your first impression of the site? Woah....SO THATS WHAT ROLEPLAY MEANS :D
    What's your impression now? I miss all you little *bleeeeeeeeep*-ers
    Who is your best friend on this site? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm peobebly Luckistars :3
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: ohhhh gawd well, hmm there was the time that Lucki and I saved the entire sites privacy on the chatbox or the time I learned how to work HTML (damn you html, damn you....)
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? either Lucki, Kendall or Morgan because Kenny and Morgan are....Kenny and Morgan.
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...)  The chatbox because it is so random but hilarious.
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? my char Grace and Zachattac's char Lenore :3 for ship, for favourite char? Probebly my char Adin.
    Special thanks to: Morgan for being patient with my endless whining about HTML when she attempted to explain it to me, and to Kenny and Danny for making the site the way it is now.  
    A last word?
    #yolo#nofilter#duckface#sexaaaay#toatlleylegot#followforfollow

Last edited by The Nefarious Taco on 1/22/2014, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 1/21/2014, 10:29 pm

Username: princess anna
    Nickname(s) you go by: NIX or deidara

What was your first impression of the site? i'm going to take over this site.
    What's your impression now? idc about it now, it's just a place to talk when i'm in school.

Who is your best friend on this site? rita

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: changing everyone's names when i was admin

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? rita probably...

What's your favorite thing on this forum? rita

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? i have no ships but i love kathrianne just b/c she takes no crap from anyone and isn't looking for a relationship and it's just so much fun to roleplay a person who just likes to stir trouble. plus i started adapting a new approach to writing so it's tons of fun to write her change from being utterly violent to a geniune person with conflicting feelings but has an urge to give into an animalistic rage hhh i just love her---she has so many flaws yet she still is trying. and nope, no rp ships.

Special thanks to: rita for helping me become more sociable in general with online ppl

A last word? i miss my old friends here but it's nice to see new members!
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Post by Stormageddon 1/23/2014, 6:41 pm

Spoiler:

Username: Stormageddon
    Nickname(s) you go by: Stormy, Ava

What was your first impression of the site?: Percy Jackson, lots of activity, WOOO!

Who is your best friend on this site?: I am a bit inactive so... I don't have a best friend on this site.

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: These amazing people introduced me to tumblr! That was an unforgettable event.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life?: Refer to 'Who is your best friend on this site?:'

What's your favorite thing on this forum?: The imagination of the users and the multitude of people to meet and roleplay with.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships?: My favorite character that I made is definitely Isabella.

Special thanks to: Kendall, Daniel, Morgan, and each and every user on this beautiful site!

A last word?: Thank you for being a part of my online life for almost three years now! I love you all!
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Post by Angelina Patronur 1/31/2014, 7:19 am

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Username:  Angelina Patronur.

Nickname(s) you go by: Angie, Angel, Annie

What was your first impression of the site? Well finally a good role playing site.

What's your impression now? I can’t stay away from it for more than a week.  

Who is your best friend on this site? I don’t really make best friends…

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: My first chatbox conversation that I had with Asi and Morgan.Also when I completed my first Role-Play.

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? None. Yet.

What's your favorite thing on this forum?(An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...) The Chatbox.

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? Favorite Character? Well of course all of mine and I really like Morgan’s character Victoria.

Special thanks to: Asi and Morgan, for the warm welcome on this site. Captain for my first Role-play. And thanks to all my friends!

A last word? Wheeeeeeeeeee… I love you all..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:18 am