A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Angelina Patronur
Stormageddon
nix
hellaxya
Milocross
Jules
Daniel
The Seelie Queen
Doug The Turtle
Edgar Allan Poe
Christian
moriarty
John
Alyssa
communist
sienna
kayt smells
Amy Pond
Holly
Morgan Landry
24 posters

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

Post by Alpha Wolf 1/31/2014, 9:07 am

Username: Dexter
    Nickname(s) you go by: Dexter, Dylan, Brownie Lord

What was your first impression of the site?: "....Sure why not..."

What's your impression now?: "Oh hey, it's hell, well guess I better stay"

Who is your best friend on this site?: Wait...I have friends? *looks around* Where?

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: Well...you see...I don't partake in these "events" you speak of soooooo

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life?: None of you! Hahahaha you'll never get meeee. Well actually maybe Chris Shay...maybe...

What's your favorite thing on this forum?: I have to pick something? Sigh fine, the insanity

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships?: My favorite character is Nathan Maxwell, my character, and shipping is not my cup of tea

Special thanks to: Let's see.... Danny ... Chris Shay ... Shan .... Josh ... John ... Asi ... Christian ... Chris(Starlight) .... Blaze .... Tom ... Aries .... Morgan(I'll kill you >_> Fear me) .... hmm...that's it I think...

A last word?: If you have not joined and you are considering it, then here is what you are expected to find: hell, torment, arses, nice people, rping, immaturity, questioning of your existence, wondering why the hell you thought this was a good idea, and if you survive long enough, the sweet relief of running away and never caring about this site ever again.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 2/1/2014, 8:33 am

Put me in the yearbook but under my name only put this:

Spoiler:

pls and thank
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/1/2014, 9:40 am

Username: climbing out the backdoor didnt leave a mark no one knows it's you miss jackson found another victim but no one's gonna find miss jackson miss jackson

Nickname(s) you go by: currently, there's miss, mj, and fishy
    in the past my nickname was cow, cowwy, epic, or ec. man, way back in the day when things were simple & i sucked at rp. i hate those days.

What was your first impression of the site? well, shayna said it's cool, and shayna's cool, so it's gotta be cool!!

What's your impression now? shayna why

Who is your best friend on this site? man she doesn't go on here all that much but carina & also catherine & kristy
    & devy & lynn why not even though u harsh the k sound vibe i had goin

State an event that happened here you'll never forget: doshag i guess that's like the only one i remember
    oh yeah and when shan became admin & everyone was like rawwwr & micah was stirrin stuff up & everyone was basically being stupid & i left for like the millionth time aaahh

Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? carinaaaa & catherine lmao

What's your favorite thing on this forum? me

Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? oh god no don't ask me who my favourite character is bc first i'll be like taleis duh but then vinyl but taleis & i just ????????????? & man the other half of the ship isn't here but taleisxaidan 5ever otp of all otps

Special thanks to: me u all suck i'm the only person i can trust here
    jk um kristy & lynn & catherine & shayna for showin me this site & alternatively hbm on which i am queen & everyone loves me eeeeeyyy

A last word? carp
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 2/1/2014, 5:20 pm

Spoiler:
    Username: Zoidberg
    Nickname(s) you go by: Hawkie
    What was your first impression of the site? I have nothing better to do so I might as well
    What's your impression now? I still have nothing else to do but if I did, I'd be doing this
    Who is your best friend on this site? SHANNIE!
    State an event that happened here you'll never forget: I can't remember anything
    Which user from here are you [planning on] meeting first in real life? SHANNIE!!!!!!
    What's your favorite thing on this forum? (An event, a character, a special roleplay or thread...)My first charrie Jackson
    Who's your favorite character? Any RP ships? I don't know. Nope
    Special thanks to: The "nice" people of this site
    A last word? I hope to see most of you in hell.....Nahh I'm messing around. Have a wonderful non-existent life guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:34 pm