A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Christian
Doug The Turtle
6 posters

Son of Hephaestus

Son of Hephaestus  Empty Son of Hephaestus

Post by Guest 2/16/2014, 10:51 am

Name:Koen Tredon
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Height:5'1
    Body Type:Athletic
    Skin Color:Dark Brown
    God Parent:Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent:Catherine Tredon
    Country of Origin:Bolivia
    Pets:Quail(simbol of Hephaestus) named Anthony. Found it on his way to chb( I'll add that)
    Talents: Great at building weapons and armor,  feels sympathy for other people, instead of machines like his siblings,taming,(mostly wild animals) and driving/racing.
    Weapon:2 ft. Long hammer, no name for it, has an imprint of flames along the sides and handle, and catches on fire when he says flames in Greek.temp is 150' (that's as close as I could get to a degrees symbol)
    12 pounds about.
    Personality: strangely great around people,unlike his siblings, but when he is outnumbered in anything(like an argument, or any kind of conversation) he will go quiet, loves to be either reading or in the forges, not very moody, loves eating, ignorant of anything he thinks is boring or useless ( information, conversations, etc.)
    Flaws:has a crippled leg(born with it like his father's legs), when he gets into a really good book, or if he's building something cool, he will stop paying attention till he finishes, doesn't care about classes at chb
    Powers: can create fire in his hand ( basically like Leo ) for about 5 minutes straight, the light it gives off is about 250 degrees he can do this three times a day, and if he does it 3 times a day, he will pass out, but if he only uses it twice, he will get dizzy, and if he does it once, he will have almost nothing happened to him, just a small throb in the hand(s) that he Lights
    Life Before CHB:Koen lived in Bolivia with his mother until.he was 5, and his mother wanted to start a new life away from their fathers homeland(that's what they thought it was), so they moved to Minnesota. Koen hated that it was cold there, because he loved hot weather, so be was a very quiet child in the schools that he hadn't destroyed in some demonic way. When he was 11, his mother told him to leave to go see some relatives on long island sound. Koen was confused,who would live there? But he went anyway. His mother gave him directions and money for the trip, and most of the time he was sleeping in alleyways or riding a taxi cab. He wondered the entire trip why his mother hadn't come also. But after 2 weeks of fast food and confusion, he learned to accept it. Once, he was walking through a forest, and he heard a chirp. He was a bird lover so he turned around. There on the ground was a white quail He decided to call the bird Anthony. Anthony followed him for a long time. Eventually he would rode on koen's finger. Then his hand. Then his arm. They became partners at everything. They traveled long distances together. As he hiked through the woods after the plane ride to new York,he saw something tall and lean running through the forest. He chased it but instead of finding the thing, he found a tree with a hose wrapped around it.he did not know it, but he was extremely close to the place his mother wanted him to go to. He looked up and saw a large group of people. And not-people. They had extremely furry hair or elfish features with green skin. Then he looked at the gate, towering over him. It had what Koen recognized as Greek, with a picture of a bolt of lightning, a trident, and a helmet on the three corners. As Koen entered,the crowd parted to reveal  a man on a horse(chiron through the mist) riding up to him. After koen got orienteered by a son of Acheron, they went to the armory. Immediately koen picked up a hammer with intricate flame designs on the side. "I'll have this " he told the Acheron kid, Matthew and picked it up. "Ohhhhhh-Kay?" Matthew replied uneasily but accepted that some people are weird. After that koen and Matthew  became friends.            
    RP Example:Matthew and Koen walked toward the big house with their two swords newly made by their sides." We've got to show chiron these swords we made, celesterial iron, rang this is awesome. What should we do with them?" Koen asked as they walked past the flag pole.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Son of Acheron on 3/16/2014, 6:53 pm; edited 20 times in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Son of Hephaestus  Empty Re: Son of Hephaestus

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/16/2014, 10:54 am

Sorry admins....Nyx is a titan. You cannot have titans.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 2/16/2014, 1:13 pm

Look who, don't reply on other people's forms.

Post by Guest 2/16/2014, 1:18 pm

Um, nyx wasn't on the primordial/titans list, so I used her for.my god parent, is it okay, or is the list outdated or something?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2014, 1:23 pm

Kris is right. Nyx is not allowed, she is specified in the Titan/Primordial list. You probably overlooked her when reading it.

Post by Guest 2/16/2014, 3:39 pm

Ok, thanks, ill change it.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 2/17/2014, 8:32 pm

seeing as all demigods have add/ADHD, I don't consider this a flaw unless it's especially sever and interferes with his day to day life. Seeing as he is at CHB now, I don't see how not caring about classes would be a flaw/relevant to camp unless he only goes to camp in the summer.

How hot is the fire? How much fire can he create? For how long? How many times a day? I need a lot more details.

"he loved hot weather, so be was a very quit child in the schools that he hadn't destroyed in some demonic way."
    I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Who was the man on the horse?

Post by Guest 2/17/2014, 9:45 pm

I meant to put quiet instead of quit, and the man on the horse is chiron, but through the mist I imagined him being a man on a horse, so that's what I put.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/20/2014, 7:49 am

He's good at 'taming wild animals or something'? Do explain and be a bit more precise please.

You need two lines for the personality section.

I'd rather you measure the light's intensity in Fahrenheit or Celsius instead of volts. How many degrees can the fire maximum be? (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
    Also please add a time laps for the cooldown between uses of his power.

Do you mean he destroyed schools, in your life before CHB?

You mean he found Camp Half-Blood with no indication whatsoever? And wasn't he slightly scared by the huge dragon curled up around Thalia's pine tree? Didn't he wonder what the Golden Fleece was?
    You'll have to put in some mean like a satyr, for example, for him to find his way.

Post by Guest 3/2/2014, 8:15 am

Okay, I edited . That all in. And yes, i meant he destroyed schools( by accident of course)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/2/2014, 5:14 pm

Add some more to the personality.

So, can he only make flames in his hand?

You need a better reason for his finding camp; just wandering won't cut it.

What metal is his hammer made of?

Post by Guest 3/2/2014, 9:31 pm

1. Okay, I shall do that
    2. Yes, I don't want an op character
    3. Okay, ill edit that in
    4. Good point, celestial bronze, ill edit that in, too
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/4/2014, 1:22 pm

Don't think you added more to the personality, nor did you fix the way he got to camp.

Where did he get his quail from?

I feel like building "anything" is a bit much for his first talent; tone it down a bit.

Post by Guest 3/4/2014, 6:43 pm

Ok I edited
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/5/2014, 8:46 am

Why does the quail look like that? Was it a gift from his god parent? Because I've never seen any species of quail with flame pattern. Also is the hammer a gift from his god parent (I just need to be cleared up on that).

I find it highly unlikely that just happened to find camp. Perhaps after meeting Anthony, me met another Halfblood or a satyr who lead him the rest of the way.

Post by Guest 3/5/2014, 4:07 pm

Ok thanks I will edit that in. Also, why are so many people checking my charrie form? It's not that interesting is it?
    Yes the quail and hammer are from Hephaestus. Is that allowed?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/6/2014, 1:02 pm

The quail and hammer being from Hephaestus would probably be a no. (Also, no to the quail having flame-like patterns on it; you still haven't edited that out of your form.)

You'll need to have a temperature for the hammer's fire.

Post by Guest 3/6/2014, 5:57 pm

Okay did te temp. But why no to the quail and hammer from his dad? I'm not trying to be rude but it would help me edit that on if I knew why
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/6/2014, 7:44 pm

Because unless you buy the gift before hand or you get it in a solstice, it's not allowed generally for characters to have a gift from their parent before they get to camp.

Post by Guest 3/7/2014, 7:46 pm

Ok, can I hav him just randomly find a quail? And then he finds the hammer or something?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/8/2014, 3:18 pm

A random quail, sure. And you'll need to describe how and where he found the hammer, as well as how it got there in the first place.

Post by Guest 3/8/2014, 6:04 pm

Ok I'll edit that in soon but my phones about to die and I'm on a BSA camp out so i might not post back soon
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/14/2014, 2:47 pm

You still haven't explained how the hammer got there.

Also, add in a more concrete way for him to find camp instead of just wandering (ie: satyr or another demigod).

Post by Guest 3/15/2014, 1:04 pm

K I edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/15/2014, 2:03 pm

May I ask what this "tall and lean" thing he followed was? And I'm going to say no to the hammer being something Hephaestus had discarded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:53 am