A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

BEWARE! The Trees Have Shadows

zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

BEWARE! The Trees Have Shadows - Page 3 Empty Re: BEWARE! The Trees Have Shadows

Post by zanematthews 3/2/2014, 5:08 pm

"I will, but i can't promise you i will hear anything. I'm still not good at these powers i have.." he stands up and shoves his hands back into his pocket, as he shrugs a little, "I don't even know if it's possible to hear more.."

Zane quickly jumps off the branch he was perched on, grabbing a hold of it on his way to slow his decent, and landed down next to Brastus, unusually quiet for such a far jump. He gives Brastus a friendly smile before staring at him in awe after his speech, "How the heck do you know all that?"

He looks up at Victoria, "How come you want to hear from this guy? Is he some sort of role model to you?" Realizing he just asked a personal, he looked down at the ground in embarassment, hiding his face under his hood and mutters out, "Sorry...", as he gently kicks at the ground, knocking away some of the dusty remains of the plants that were around where he landed.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

BEWARE! The Trees Have Shadows - Page 3 Empty Re: BEWARE! The Trees Have Shadows

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2014, 5:12 pm

OOC: Brastus.... We talked about it on chat. Your character doesn't know about Magnetohydrodynamics. Could you please stick to what we said instead if copy-pasting Wikipedia ? If you're not gonna play fair then I'm just gonna delete my Victoria posts like I did with the Chiara ones.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/2/2014, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/2/2014, 5:16 pm

Brastus smiled at Zane and gave him a pat in the back. He was sure to tell him about his adventures living in Europe and especially Italy, Germany and Spain. He wasn't sure why, but he started to think of the other smaller kid as a shy guy who just tried to fit in. Well, there wasn't much to fit in to, since everybody was a big freak around this place, but some were more freakish then others.

"I lived in Germany a couple of years ago, and the wife of the man who took me in was from that guy's homeland. she collected several encyclopedias and books about mostly boring stuff, but I would read some of it in hopes of finding something to do that didn't involve girls, swords or getting into trouble with the local cops." Said Brastus with a sneer and a proud lift of his shoulders.

OOC: Wikipedia helped, but you forget, his almost adoptive mom was swiss and he could had read books about it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2014, 5:25 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:OOC: Brastus.... We talked about it on chat. Your character doesn't know about Magnetohydrodynamics. Could you please stick to what we said instead if copy-pasting Wikipedia ? If you're not gonna play fair then I'm just gonna delete my Victoria posts like I did with the Chiara ones.
    You are not playing fair, you didn't stick to what we said on chat.
    Look, if you're not playing fair and pretending your character knows something just because my character has been disdainful to him, and also just for the sake of making him seem knowledgeable and all, then I'm just not gonna continue this. I RP to develop my characters. It royally failed with Chiara/Brastus, because you didn't gave me any room to develop her, but if you're never gonna show your character's weaknesses and continuing in trying to make him seem better in everything, then I'm out. We agreed on chat he didn't know about that thing. No shame in that. But if you don't stick to that, why should I continue this RP, you see my point? There is no room for me to develop Victoria.

If you want to reply to this then please PM me, I don't want an argument cluttering the thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:48 am