A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe?

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe? Empty It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe?

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/9/2014, 11:37 am

As I leave camp with Luna, I cant help but think that this was gonna be a great day. It also was gonna be the first time in weeks that I can actually leave the infirmary. I just hope nothing bad happens. This was also our first date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe? I dont even know

It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe? Empty Re: It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe?

Post by Guest 3/9/2014, 12:38 pm

I smile as Akuhei and I leave camp. I was glad he was better at least... his time in the infirmary had been traumatizing and scary, or at least to me it was. He had ended up there because he was trying to save my life, after all. You can't just ignore a person who does that for you. I'd left his side rarely, except for when I was getting food for us or something to play or read. Over the week or two he was there we'd learned more about each other, at least. He'd told me lots, like how his father was a drunk, and in exchange I told him things, like how my mother was a drunk as well. He'd also probably noticed that I was a vegetarian. Anyways. I reach for his hand and smile at him.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe? Empty Re: It is a date... Sorta... I guess... Maybe?

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/9/2014, 1:38 pm

OOC: And my iPod sucks. I will be on a computer later but for now...
    BIC: I take Luna's hand as we walk through New York City. It was a wonderful day as well. Sad part was, I had absolutely no clue what to do or where to go. I said to Luna, "To be honest, I know nothing about New York. So where do you want to go Luna?"

Post by Guest 3/9/2014, 4:10 pm

I squeeze his hand tightly. "I dunno... maybe we could find a museum to go to? I love museums." I say, fondly remembering back when I used to go to a museum every weekend. Maybe now that my life was moving on I could go back to doing that. I lean against him just a little bit. I look around and take a deep breath in. "It's nice out. Maybe we could find a park or something." I say and sigh contentedly. "I'm just glad to be with you out of the infirmary, honestly..."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/9/2014, 7:08 pm

OOC: Just had an idea. Involves Akuhei's father. So let it begin :D
    BIC: I smile and say, "Yeah, let's go to a museum. Luckily, I used to live near one. Follow me." So I lead her to the Museum of Modern Art.

Post by Guest 3/10/2014, 4:04 pm

I grin and follow
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/10/2014, 8:50 pm

OOC: Damn you iPod XD
    BIC: I walk in with her but stop dead in my tracks as I see my father. Fear filled me from years of abuse and him with alcohol. Years of hiding in my room hoping I wouldnt have to see him that day. Years of crying at nights, hoping my father would come home sober. I turned pale, but my fear was soon replaced with hatred. I calmed my self down foor a second and turned to Luna. I said, "Luna, I have to wait outside. You can keep looking around here. I dont want to ruin your fun. It is just... I will explain to you later. If you need me, I will be outside." So with that I turn to leave.
    OOC: Now is Luna's chance to talk to him while he is still inside

Post by Guest 3/11/2014, 1:15 pm

I grab his shoulder gently and stop him from leaving. "Akuhei, what's wrong? Why do you have to leave? You can tell me these things, Akuhei, because we're friends." I could tell something was scaring him, I could tell it by his voice, the way he looked at me, and the way he was acting. I sigh, but smile a little bit as I ask, "I can't go on a date with you by myself, can I?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/11/2014, 2:02 pm

I shake my head and say, "My father is over there. I would prefer not to see him again. But I don't want to ruin your fun. So you can stay if you want, but I will be outside."
    OOC: Oh, I was thinking of something last night, but for my idea to even happen, I need 1500 drachmas... So give me about 2 years XD

Post by Guest 3/11/2014, 2:10 pm

OOC: A quest?
    BIC: I frown. "Akuhei... please? We can avoid him, and even if we do cross paths you have me to protect you." I say and grab his hand. "I have to return he favor to you."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/11/2014, 2:15 pm

OOC: Yes, exactly :D
    I say, "Alright, I guess." So I walk with her through the museum. Honestly, I always enjoyed this museum. But I still had this aching feeling that I was gonna run into my father. Because no matter where I go, he always found me somehow. But I enjoyed being with Luna, so I wasn't going to let it get to me.

Post by Guest 3/11/2014, 2:21 pm

I smile and squeeze his hand.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/11/2014, 2:29 pm

OOC: -_- really, that is it?
    As we walk through the museum we saw it all, all except for one room. So we walked in and there was my father, right there in the room. He walks over to us and I grit my teeth. I say angrily, "Father."
    OOC: And now for the time being, I get a new color for a miscellaneous character that will never be used again after this rp. Also, we are assuming it is Saturday
    I had been walking through the museum like I did every Saturday. I had no idea I would see my son after 2 years of him being gone. And now he had a girl with him. Since he had left, I had stopped drinking as much. I say to him, "Akuhei my boy. Nice to see you after 2 years of you gone at that camp. Never thought I would see you again."

Post by Guest 3/11/2014, 2:39 pm

I stand up taller, and almost between Akuhei and his father. I was going to protect Akuhei if needed. I tighten my grip on his hand.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/11/2014, 8:57 pm

I actually thought my father wasn't drunk. Which felt strange. He was always drunk. Something had changed since I left home. I say to him, "And I was hoping not to see you again father. So I am gonna leave now." I walk with Luna around my father.
    I stopped my son and said, "Akuhei, I am sorry for the years since we moved here. I had been on and off with jobs without telling you. Then I got stressed and started drinking to relieve that stress. I couldn't control myself, but I am sorry Akuhei. I understand if you don't want to see me. But please just listen to me."

Post by Guest 3/12/2014, 4:06 pm

I stand still as Akuhei tries to walk around his father."Listen, Akuhei. Don't just walk away. He's put up a good argument so far as for you to listen, and hopefully it'll lead to an apology. I'm not moving, Akuhei, until you two talk it out."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/12/2014, 5:45 pm

I frown at Luna but say, "Alright, fine."
    OOC: Since I am lazy, time lapse to after his father leaves
    I say to Luna, "There, I did it."

Post by Guest 3/12/2014, 7:20 pm

I smile and hug him "I'm proud of you."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/12/2014, 8:17 pm

I say, "Thanks. Besides, I didn't want to leave you. Especially not on our first date. But this is the last room of the building. What do you want to do now?"

Post by Guest 3/13/2014, 4:06 pm

"Uhm, well... I dun't really care. How 'bout you pick?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/13/2014, 4:23 pm

OOC: I just had an idea for the next camp dance :D
    I look at a clock and see that it is almost 1:00 pm.I say, "Well, it is almost !:00, we could go get something to eat."

Post by Guest 3/14/2014, 4:05 pm

I grin. "OK! Where do you wanna go?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/14/2014, 8:10 pm

I say, "Well I know this one place around here." Ok, honestly I didn't know anywhere, but there were plenty of places to eat around here.
    OOC: Time lapse because I am lazy. Back to camp?

Post by Guest 3/14/2014, 8:13 pm

OOC: Sure
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/14/2014, 8:17 pm

OOC: K, hm... where to... I think they should go to the lake.
    Lunch was great. We ate at this cool pizza place. I say to Luna, "Alright, let's go back to camp. We could probably stop by the lake for a few hours. Not like I have anything else to do." I leave New York with Luna.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:44 pm