A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Relativistic beaming

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Relativistic beaming  Empty Relativistic beaming

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2014, 5:38 am

Victoria was weaving.
    Her cold fingers moved instinctively as she passed the grey threads through the loop in the warp, then used the fork to pull the weft down until it snugly lied against the wooden dowel. Whilst she was doing so, threading the shed stick through the warp then turning the shed ninety degrees to open a new one, her thoughts were roaming about various interrogations, equations, formulas, algorithms and hypotheses in geodesy, philosophy, mathematics - of course, she always thought about mathematics - and condensed matter physics. She pulled the weft down until it was snug at the bottom, reflecting on one layer about the electronic theory of solids. Anybody who would have seen her would have immediately noticed she was totally absent: her gaze, still intense, did not seem to see what she was doing; she was just letting her hands work while thinking, and she couldn't deny that it was a very pleasant situation, both body and mind working separately perfectly well.
    Victoria continued weaving until she reached the top of the loom, then finally her eyes took her work in and she allowed her face to show her satisfaction emotion in a smile. Now, she just had to remove her work from the loom: taking her needle and a thread, she sewed the two top wefts in place, then removed the wooden dowel from the bottom and sewed the two bottom wefts together as well. Then, she slid her index and thumb into the tiny pair of scissors that were located next to the wooden frame and cut every warp thread at the bottom of the frame, tied the cut ends snugly together against the weft, then did the same with the top warps, eventually removing the four pieces of weave.
    It took her less than thirty seconds to sew her works together, and when she was finished, she was holding a pair of anthracite-gray cotton gloves. Without waiting, she pulled them on and flexed her fingers. She had not really taken any measures apart from the length of her fingers or the circumference of her wrists, but the gloves fit perfectly.
    Victoria's smile grew.
    She had had the idea the last evening, just when she was having fun designing molecules in her head (one of her hobbies);it had popped in and she had immediately taken out her computer in iPad modus and written down everything that came to her mind.

Now, all she had to do was to try them out.

She put one hand on the wall; a replica of her hand with fingerprints appeared in blue light lines, like a neon, on the wall and a panel slid sideways, revealing a kind of shelf where she stored her most precious (or dangerous) items. After having attached her anticrash vest over her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and put her lab goggles in third modus, Victoria took her hoverboard out, then closed the wall and ran up the stairs that led to the main room of the Athena cabin. She sprinted outside, not even bothering to close the door behind her and ran across the courtyard, behind the arena and to the edge of the forest.
    Once there, her breath short, she put the hoverboard horizontally over the ground and heard the reassuring click of the superconductors as they generated an opposite field, maintaining the board in the air. Victoria jumped on top of it, feeling the activated ferromagnets connect with the surface with a snap.

Off we go, she thought, spreading her arms and making the board go forward by giving a pressure on it with her front foot.  Its aerodynamic teardrop shape made it slide through the air with delicious ease. Victoria usually eluded branches and trunks with a light twist of her legs, but now, with her gloves, it was something totally different.
    The fact was, she had already coded and created devices, and had just woven them into her gloves. First, she had equipped them with a tracker, so that if she fell off, the board would drift back to her -- except if she specified otherwise. But that wasn't the only use of the tracker. There was a connection between it and the board, making the board trail the position of the sensors woven inside the glove; that way the main control system of the board could know where she was standing, what her position was, and obey to her simplest moves like a snap of fingers or a twist of her wrist.
    She had also installed a special voice-and-touch sensor at the base of her glove: if she pressed it while saying 'call', it would fly towards her from anywhere in a one-kilometer-range. Except if it was locked up somewhere, of course.
    She had also added a new sensor in her anticrash vest, right on her navel, that signalized her gravity point to the control system of her magnetic board.

All around, Victoria was very proud of her invention, and new ideas just kept streaming in. It was so easy to ride now! A branch came at her, to which she replied by lifting an index, and the board immediately rose to elude it. She made a rotating gesture with her wrist, and the device spun to the right, making her crouch to avoid another branch.

Pointing her index down, she made the board lower itself almost to ground level then and found a little torrent, over which she positioned herself and leaned forward, forcing the board to catch speed.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Relativistic beaming  Empty Re: Relativistic beaming

Post by zanematthews 3/15/2014, 11:48 am

Zane jumped quickly from branch to branch, slipping into the shadows when he couldn't reach. He wore his usual attire consisting of coal black hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. His Stygian Iron sword was sheathed to his back. He continued to run through the forest from branch to branch, as he continually scanned the area, making sure no monsters ambushed him. Over near the right, he saw a very fast blur rush through the trees, appearing to float above the ground. He quickly altered his direction, and head toward the fast moving object. As he got closer, he reached behind his right shoulder with his right hand and quickly drew his sword, preparing to strike. As he lifted his sword to slice, his eyes widened in shock as he realized it wasn't a monster, but it was, in fact, the girl with the hover board. "Watch out!!" he screams out a warning at the girl but it was already too late. His feet left the branch right before he crashed into the girl. He instinctively through away his sword and pushed the girl, making sure she avoided majority of the impact as he glanced off her shoulder and headed for a tree. At the last second, he summoned a shadow portal on the side of the tree, and flew into it, preventing what could have been the death of him. His shadow spewed him out at the base of the tree, causing him to roughly slide on his side about 20 feet on the ground. As he lay there, he looked over at the girl and checked to make sure she was okay before checking himself. "Oh Gods, are you okay?!" he yells out at her and winces in pain as the yell strained his ribs on the side he landed on
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2014, 6:39 pm

Victoria urged her board faster, letting the tip of her fingers brush the torrent's water before making the device rise up by pointing her little finger upward. The more she was riding the board, the more it read her movements, the more it felt like it started to adapt itself to her riding style. It felt oddly good to Victoria, as if they were slowly becoming friends.
    Her hair was flying behind her like a flag. A very dry flag. The young daughter of Athena saw the curve in the river's course and angled her board accordingly, leaning to the side.
    "Watch out!!!" Somebody yelled just before Victoria got abruptly projected off her board. The violent shock had proved stronger than the ferromagnets in her shoes and the next thing she knew was that she was falling backwards, the wind in her ears.
    Just as suddenly as the fall, the anticrash vest stabilized Victoria in mid-air with a jolt. She felt the straps dig into her skin abruptly, holding her tight at one meter from the ground, before slowly lowering her feet to the grass. Massaging her shoulder, where the impact had been, Victoria looked at the boy who was leaning against a tree, obviously hurt, yet asked if she was okay.

"I'm perfectly fine," she replied, "but you are not."

She came closer to him. "Let me see." Victoria felt awkward touching his chest with her heavy gloves, so she pulled them off and put her lab goggles into infrared modus -- what she should have done from the beginning. It could have avoided this impact.
    Through her goggles, she perceived the world in nuances of red, blue, yellow and green, and as she looked at his chest, she could see that a patch was far redder, so hotter, than the rest. She tapped the side of them such as to provoke a scan of the area, a bit like an X-ray, and could immediately see the damage.

"You got two cracked ribs," she told him, reverting her lab goggles back to normal. Only then did she realize she had already met him. He had been the boy with whom she had talked in the forest a couple of days ago. She didn't even know his name. "I've got some nectar but it perhaps won't suffice. Do you want to go to the infirmary?"
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/15/2014, 7:20 pm

Zane winces in pain as he slowly sits up, propping himself up with his hands. Gods, that hurt.. he complains to himself as the pain causes his body to flinch. "I'm... I'm glad I didn't hurt you.." He mutters out then tenses up slightly, while his face turns bright red. He looks away in embarrassment as the girl touches his chest. His heartbeat rose slightly from the touch, despite it only being an examination. "W-wow... I g-guess i fell harder than i thought..." he stutters back while continuing to look away, "W-what do you think i should do..?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2014, 12:43 pm

Victoria noticed he flushed as she touched him and looked away. She wondered what feeling he might have, if he was angry or just in pain. It was difficult for her to read and understand other people's emotions.
    She put her thumb on the button woven in her gloves and said: "Call." Immediately, her board, which had stopped in mid-air when she had fallen off, hovered down obediently.
    She hurried over to it and tapped on its surface. It was perhaps not much thicker than a five centimeters, but she had manage to incorporate a couple of compartments. She pressed a finger on one side and a square of metal slid aside, revealing a very little area where she had stored a tiny vial of nectar. The vial looked a bit like the small soap lotions you could find in hotels, and there wasn't more than a few centiliters in it.
    She walked back to Zane and crouched down, presenting him the flask.

"Drink this," she told him. "If you still feel weird afterwards, I'm going to take you to the infirmary."
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 12:59 pm

Zane gives the girl a small smile and gently takes the vial from her, and sipping down a small amount of the Godly drink. To him, it tasted just like freshly baked butter pecan pie. Almost immediately, the pain in his side started to subside. "Thanks.. I'm... I'm Zane by the way.." he says softly as he smiles thankfully up at her while holding the Nectar out for her to take. I guess there really is nice people out there.. he thought to himself as he lightly pressed his index finger to his side, testing how much they have healed, and only wincing slightly, a lot less than before.

"Sorry again..." he mutters out as he continues prodding his side. Zane absolutely despise hurting other people, that didn't deserve it. He usually avoids people altogether to avoid anyone getting hurt, so physical contact is extremely embarrassing for him. Deep down, he is tired of being alone, but he'd never admit it to anyone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2014, 6:01 pm

Victoria watched as he drank the godly liquid, then tapped her glasses into infrared to watch the mending of the cells, whilst thinking about her latest prototype: a 3D-printer that could print body cells onto wounds in order to heal them. She was working in parallel on a tinier device, a skin sprayer. The method was simple: she would grow skin cells in Petri dishes, then put them under pressure in a vial, and every time somebody had a scratch or a bruise, new skin would be sprayed on it after the wounds had been washed and disinfected.
    His introducing himself dragged her abruptly from her thoughts, and she looked up.

"I'm Victoria," she replied. "I wish we hadn't that habit of literally bumping into each other every time we meet," she added with a frosty smiled that betrayed her amusement.

He put a finger on his side and pressed lightly, winced a bit, and continued prodding his ribs carefully.

"If you want to know if they are still damaged, you should do it harder," she told him. "Like this."

She put her hands on his ribcage and pressed hard, watching his reaction. If he cried out, she would take him to the Infirmary... but how? One way would be on foot, but what if monsters attacked them? The other option was to ride Victoria's magnetic board, but she didn't have any spare security equipment. His shoes didn't include ferromagnets and she had no other anticrash vest. She would probably ask him to hold on tightly while she flew.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 9:58 pm

"Yea, that'd be great wouldn't it.." Zane answered back in his usual soft voice to Victoria's comment. He immediately blushes once more as she presses her palm back onto his side. He winces only slightly from the pain but otherwise doesn't react besides the embarrassment. "Hey! That didn't hurt that bad.." he stated after she pressed. "Maybe... Maybe we shouldn't run into each other like this next time..." he lets out a quiet chuckle. "S-so..umm... W-what are you doing this deep into the forest? Most people don't even enter at all.." he stutters out shyly, his face blushing slightly again. He glances down at his hands and realizes his powers activated again. All around him, the grass was withered and dead, like a plague had went through. He frowns down at the death he caused before looking away with shame.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2014, 2:24 pm

"Yes, maybe we shouldn't," Victoria replied, a very, very thin smirk twisting the corner of her lips.

The ribs were in the process of healing, and there was nothing else to be done than to let the nectar do the rest of its work. Victoria put the now-empty vial back into the tiny compartment in her board before turning back to Zane.

"S-so..umm... W-what are you doing this deep into the forest? Most people don't even enter at all.." he asked.

"I am still experimenting my magnetic board," she replied. "I recently replaced the diamagnets with superconductors, and I have to say, it works even better. I also wove sensors into these gloves (she held up the pair of anthracite-grey gloves) that connect with the control-and-guidance panel of the board so it can track my movements and react accordingly. For example, if I point upwards with my fingers, the board will rise."

She showed him, pointing a finger upwards and the board levitated up a couple of centimeters. Victoria sat down on it, the tip of her shoes brushing the grass of the ground.

"I also added a belly sensor in my anticrash vest, right on my navel, and it tells my board where my gravity point is, again to help it picture my position. It's all about making the hovering instinctive, and the more I ride it, the more it adapts to my style."
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/17/2014, 3:25 pm

"Wow... I could never build anything, let alone something that advanced.." Zane says with amazement. "You... You're so smart.." He watches in awe as she demonstrates the new feature of her board. I wish i had one of those.. That would be soo cool to ride that through the shadows he thought as he continued admiring her board. "If...If you ever build an extra one... Let me know... I'd pay all the money in the world for something like that.."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2014, 5:16 pm

At his praise, Victoria looked up. She was inhabited to people calling her smart, though she did not like it, a surprising trait for a child of Athena. It was not that she wanted her intellectual capacities to be overlooked. It was merely because Victoria was somebody who worked with precise definitions, unyielding mathematics. There was no more or less. What would physics look like if formulas and theorems were vague? Yet that was precisely what the definition of intelligence was: vague. To that day, no philosophical definition of intelligence had earned a majority of votes, therefore, the intelligence was not yet defined through words in Victoria's eyes. It just annoyed her to see people who talked about vague things, things they did not really know of.
    However, this could be called back when using Pascal's thesis of the 'natural light', those concepts that all knew but somehow were unable to define thoroughly: equality, intelligence, power.... Yet even Pascal reckoned that the natural light was only partial, so not entirely reliable.

"The problem is," she told Zane, "that it is not something easy to make. At all. It took me months and months of tinkering, researching and experimenting to get to this. I'll give you the quick version." She slid off her board. "This here," she said; indicating the surface, "is the principal interface of the board because that is where it loads it's energy. My board works with artificial photosynthesis: powerful, clean, easily accessed here. Through a very detailed process that I won't explain right now because it is really long, these parts convert solar energy into a stock-able energy, which then flows down into the batteries. To give them more power, I coated the batteries with graphene. I don't know if you ever heard of graphene coating, but it's very tricky and the sheet of coating is one atom thick. With the equipment I have in my lab, getting that result was really not easy, I had to perform various tricks to get to it. Then there is all the web of sensors woven into it that react to my voice, movements and touch. And now to the lower part: the superconductors." She crouched down and looked back at Zane. "I don't know what grade you are in or if you are out of school, but in any case you don't know how superconductors work, they have to be kept at a freezing temperature. When I mean freezing, I mean around a hundred degrees under zero. It took me ages to create a room-temperature superconductor, then make a large number to coat all the surface under my board with them." She rose back up. "Using diamagnetic levitation could have worked too, except that I'd need about fifty teslas just to get off the ground." Victoria glanced at him. "Fifty teslas would be as much as what a city uses in energy in one day. It's very hard to picture huge amounts like that."

The daughter of Athena took a step back to examine her work.

"And then there are of course all the gadgets. The control-and-guidance panel which makes the whole flying easier, the GPS, the LEDs, the screens, and a couple of offensive/defensive gizmos, not to forget my anticrash vest and the ferromagnets I have in my shoes without which I'd probably be dead now. Seriously, coding circuits and suspensors for the vest took me about five days of work. Of course, I did some geodesy or philosophy breaks in between to relax, but still." She leaned against the edge of her board, who stayed firmly in place. "All this to say: it is extremely difficult, but it is, above all, very costly. Without the supplies my father sent me and those I asked Hephaestus kids to tinker for me, I would have never managed it. Not to mention the celestial bronze I used, which is not given either." She shrugged. "And either way, there's already a waiting list. My friend Jason wants one. You'd be second." She smiled weakly at him. "But I appreciate your compliment. As for payment, I absolutely refuse to give any of my inventions in exchange of money. Any idiot could get one. I would rather give them after a particular personality achievement or an intellectual prowess. I'd feel better knowing what I create are in the hands of capable and reliable persons, even though they'd be a selected few." And with that, she'd prevent persons spoiled by their own wealth to get their greedy hands on what she did. She did not design her creations to sell them, get the market going, or to become rich. She had not the slightest interest in that. She was far more interested in testing her limits and seeing what she could do before bumping those limits down again and go further.
    Looking back at Zane, she gave him a neutral smile.
    Quite seriously, Victoria had never talked that long, except to her father or Jason. But talking about her inventions was a special subject, she could go on for hours.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/19/2014, 8:18 pm

Zane listened intently, trying to understand what she was explaining as best he could. He examined the board as she carried on, continuing to make sense of all the information she was relaying. After she finished, he stood there for a moment, slightly overloaded by all of it. "S-so.. How did you end up creating a way to keep the superconductors cooled?" He asked, amazed at himself for keeping up. He was surprised by how much he was actually interested in her invention. He'd never taken any sort of interest in science before.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2014, 5:47 am

Victoria crossed her arms, a gesture she always had when the conversation she had started to interest her.

"I did not find a way to keep the superconductors cool," she replied, "though I tried. I even considered nanos, but I'd need a lot and they wouldn't bring cold fast enough."

She was still in the process of experimenting with nanos in order to try to code them and program them into doing what she wanted. She knew there was always a way of programming nanos, but it was tricky and difficult, and she had not succeeded.
    Yet.
    But she imagined what it would be like to have these kinds of nanos. She could just 'inject' them into her board and they would find the superconductors with ease. Like she would inject a medicine in her body if she was sick. Hey..... this was actually a good idea. The ball-shape of the nanos could perfectly well carry a special toxin through her body and wait a second....
    The idea was slowly taking shape in Victoria's mind. Her thoughts were racing and the intensity of her gaze doubled. The nanos could inject the toxin into the sick cells, keeping the healthy cells unharmed. Oh dear gods, she thought as  one layer of her spirit was still focused on the conversation.

"So, since I couldn't program the nanos, I decided to just take apart the superconductor's frame and add my own special touch to it in order to take it to the room-temperature." Victoria gazed at Zane. "It took me three weeks of hard work."
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/28/2014, 12:34 pm

"Nanos... Aren't Nanos those microscopic robots that can do just about anything?" He asked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, something he does on a regular basis. As he spoke, he noticed the change in her eyes, I wonder if she's got a new idea or something.. he thought, then unconsciously shrugged at his own question.

"W-wow... it took three weeks to do that? You must really l-love doing this if you put that much hard work into it."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2014, 5:40 am

OOC: OH MY GOD I am SO sorry!! I wasn't notified you had replied, so I didn't check here. Ohhh I am so sorry /headdesks forever.

BIC: "Nanos are fullerenes. Or buckyballs, if you prefer," Victoria replied. "I wouldn't say they can do anything, since we are still at the beginning of discovering them, but I'm fairly sure they can do a hell lot of things."

She smothered a smile as he talked about her loving doing that stuff.

"I hardly do anything else in my free time apart from inventing and working," the daughter of Athena replied. "When training is over, the only places you can find me are either in my cabin, or in the Observatory. I spend a lot of time there too."

In France, where she lived, she had a huge window out of which she could observe the stars. What she really wished though, was that her ceiling was made out of glass so she could look outside all the time. Astrophysics.... that was her life. Even though inventing devices and forming molecules in her mind where among her biggest hobbies, she felt astrophysics was more of a ... calling? Yes, probably.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 4/5/2014, 10:25 am

OOC: Lol it's fine Morgan ^^

BIC:

"O-oh? You like astrology....?" Zane replied, "I... I love the stars... E-every night I lay in the forest and stare up at them.." He blushed as he realized he shared something personal but continued to talk. "I've n-never actually been to the Observatory before.. W-what's it like to get a closer look at them?"

He paused for a moment as he stared up into the sky at nothing in particular. "I've... never found anything that i'm passionate about, like you are with science..." Zane said in a softer than usual voice as he continued staring up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2014, 1:33 pm

"Astrophysics and astronomy, not astrology," Victoria replied with severity. "Astrology is for weak-minded persons who believe in 'the plans of the stars' or whatever nonsense their minds gave birth to. Please, no, I have nothing to do with that aspect of obscurantism."

She sat cross-legged on her hover-board, toying with her heavy gloves.

"An observatory?" Victoria had been to plenty. The closest to her home in France was the Bordeaux-Floirac one, but she had been to the Chorus and Nomad ones when she had been living in Geneva, not to mention the countless others she had asked her father to go to. "We have one here at Camp, if you're interested. It's really great, better than the one at mine, in Bordeaux." She sighed, a slight grin on her face. "On the other side, it has been crafted and designed by Athena and Hephaestus children, the result is of course amazing."

The daughter of Athena tilted her head to the side. "You'll surely find something with the time. Most of the time, it has to do with your god parent. Look at the Hephaestus ones. They tinker and build and forge the whole day. Apollo? All they do is archery and basket ball. Hermes? Apart from pranking others, stealing from everybody and traveling, they don't do much." She gave him an amused look. "Let's not hope you'll go around spreading death."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 4/11/2014, 4:25 am

Justin ran through the forest, trying to get endorphin's pumping through his system to get rid of some stress and anger. One of the Ares kids had insulted him on his passion, aviation, then had punched him. The kid was probably one year from leaving camp, anyway, he had slapped the Flying magazine out of his hand and said, "Why would you love something so simple?" he had asked, then laughed in Justin's face, to which Justin had replied "how could you be so stupid." Which had earned him the punch and a large bump swelling on Justin's cheek. Justin had stopped his run to take a drink from his bottled water.

As he paused, breathing heavy, he heard his sisters voice, Great, a lecture, that's just what I need right now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2014, 6:47 am

Victoria turned her head and saw Justin her half-brother through the trees; he took out a bottle and drank thirstily. Squinting, she realized he had a red mark on his face, as if he had been punched.

"Oh dear, what happened," she whispered before calling: "Justin! Over here!"

The wound didn't look nasty, but Victoria knew that Justin was a peaceful one, not really the type to pick fights.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/11/2014, 6:51 am

"Comin'" he called back. Gods damn it. He thought as he walked over to his sister. He could feel the area of impact start to throb. He stopped in front of her looking at his shoes silently.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 4/11/2014, 12:12 pm

"O-oh no! I didn't mean any disrespect or anything, Astrology is the only one i know of that dealt with stars, s-so i just assumed.." He stuttered out with an apologetic tone. Before she could respond, their attention quickly turned to the boy that had ran up. As Victoria called out to him, Zane realized she must know the boy, so there was no way he could be hostile. "U-umm.... A-are you okay?" Zane asked, spotting the big red mark on his face.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/11/2014, 4:52 pm

Justin glanced at the boy out of the corner of his eye, "Fine," Justin snapped. Justin then looked at his sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 6:22 pm

"Justin, this is Zane, son if Thanatos," Victoria stated. "Zane, meet Justin, my half-brother."

She frowned disapprovingly at his bruise. It had no special shape engraved in it so no weapon, it was a punch. It could have happened during wrestling but it looked new and the Athena's did not have wrestling today. "Who lunched you?" She asked.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/13/2014, 11:49 pm

Justin sighed before speaking, "Only some a$$hole from the Ares cabin," He replied, "He slapped my magazine out of my hand, so i called him stupid, then he hit me." He continued assuming Victoria would ask why.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/15/2014, 9:36 pm

Victoria nodded. Justin was not exactly somebody violent, he was normally a great pacifist (in spite if his sharp combat skills)... Except when it came to planes. Justin loved planes and aircrafts like Vic loved astrophysics, like Annabeth loved architecture and like Marion loved technology, and like Benjamin loved criminology and chemistry. She had often seen that Athena children had their own, very precise and specific domain of expertise.

Sitting on her hoverboard, she crossed her legs, toying inside her picket with her little spyglass - which turned in fact into her xiphos.

"Ares children," she simply sighed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:51 pm