A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. Empty Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2014, 6:02 pm

OOC: Yo, kids. This Capture-the-Flag will also include NPCs. NPCs are Non-Player Characters, which means that those chars will be either made up from scratch or taken from the minor canon character list, to be RPed by every member of the team he or she belongs to. They are just there to fill the teams and give the impression that there are more than just four demigods on each one.
    Each team will be bumped up with four randomly made-up characters. If you read our PM to the end, you must have read their descriptions. Also, no NPC has powers.

Now to the RPing rules:
    1) NO TELEPORTING OR USING MACHINES TO GET TO THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG.
    2) You MUST post at least five times before even GETTING to the other team's territory after Chiron blows the horn to begin the game. Consider what the other people in the topic are posting. If there's an arrow flying at you, dodge or get hit. But under NO circumstances can you post "I run," then "I dodged all attacks," to "I get to the other team's territory." You cannot dodge everything.
    If your character gets attacked or fights, you must have him or her get hurt. No need for maiming or losing limbs, but a wound, a bruise, a slash, a cut and such must be there.
    3) If you reach the other team's flag, and there's a person posting as a character there, you MUST engage that person in battle before getting the flag for at least two posts. If you do get the flag, you must post at least three times before reaching the border between both teams' territories while considering everything the other people in the topic are posting.
    4) Obviously, no god-modding or power-playing. If this is seen, you will be kicked out of the game after one or two warnings.
    5) Remember, kids -- powers make people tired!
    6) Flags must be visible; don't say it's in a cave or in a tunnel/lake or whatever.
    7) Try not to kill/maim other people.
    8) Remember that your character(s) don't know where the other team's flag is.
    NPC rules:
    1) RP only the NPCs assigned to your team.
    2) Do not powerplay with the NPCs.
    3) Rp the NPC based off the details we gave you about them. You are not allowed to add to them beyond what you have been told about them.
    4) If you are caught powerplaying using a NPC, you will be warned and replaced in the team by somebody else after a couple of warnings.

BIC: Chiron trotted forwards, one side of him appearing slightly orange in the setting sunlight. He was wearing a green T-shirt that read 'Centaur n°1' and had his quiver around his back with his bow on his shoulder.  

"Good evening, heroes," he said, his warm eyes sparkling with amusement. "Tonight, like all other Friday evenings, we are having a Capture-the-Flag game. (He looked at all the assembled demigods.) However, this time, as I told you, we are having several teams."

He unraveled the parchment he had kept rolled up in his hand.

"First game. On the red team, Akuhei (Hecate), Luna (Manì), Sebastian and Collin (Dionysus), Danny (Hermes), Raquel (Hebe), Mitchell (Aphrodite) and Elinor (Apollo), you will be fighting against the blue team: Kat Crystaline (Poseidon), Michael, Koen and Nyssa (Hephaestus), Louise (Nike), Jack (Morpheus), and Brastus and Sherman (Ares)." He rolled the parchment back up. "No complaining, no changing. Now each team go to their flag. I will stay near the river, where ambrosia and nectar will be provided in case of injuries. Remember, killing and maiming will be severely punished."

"Five days without dessert," Mr. D put in.

"Now off you go. The game starts when you hear the horn."

The teams disappeared in the forest and Chiron galloped towards the stream, his white fur clearly visible between the trees. A couple of Infirmary satyrs were assisting him, holding nectar, ambrosia, bandages and medicine ready.
    Once everybody was in position, Chiron blew his horn.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/21/2014, 6:31 pm

I grin when I hear my team. Luna was on my team for this game. I hadn't done Capture the Flag for the past few weeks due to being stuck in the infirmary. But now I got to train for if I ever confront George again. I walk over to Luna and say, "Well good luck. Don't get hurt. That would suck for me, and you." Then the horn blew once we all got in position. So this might be an interesting game.

Post by Guest 3/21/2014, 6:52 pm

OOC:koen shall be red and jack shall be blue
    BIC:koen walked into the forest, realizing that with a hammer like his, 3 ft long celestial bronze all the way, he'd be better off defending the flag, so he stood by it, shifting uncomfortably in his armor and hoisting his hammer, ready to fight.

jack walked into the forest, saying hi to koen and seeing that he would be staying by the flag at the clearing to defend, not attack. nothing wrong with that. I'll be fighting anyway he thought and smiled as he heard Chiron blow his horn. Time to go. And he dashed several meters into the forest and scrambled up a tree. Waiting.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/21/2014, 7:42 pm

Kat Crystaline was fast. She was nimble and clever and more of a head-on, kind of girl. She would be going straight for the flag - - all offense, all the time. She scanned the forest; terrain wouldn't be an issue. She her home country, Brazil, homed the earth's largest rainforest. She was used to dodging trees.

Kat was sporting two weapons: a trident (which she wasnt terribly keen in using, today) and a brand new weapon: a pair of Tekagi Shuko, currently in the form of leather gloves (a gift from Xana). She also wore a theater satchel filled with water, just in case she was unable to locate water on the other team's side. She also had a plastic Replica of the Tenth Doctor's Ronic Screwdriver, for good luck.

When the horn blew, Kat jumped: startled. After regaining her composure, she whipped out the screwdriver, screamed "FANTASIC! ALLONS-Y! GERONIMO!" and went charging off into the forest.

Post by Guest 3/21/2014, 10:58 pm

Koen watched a girl, kat, he remembered, charge into the forest, wielding an almighty, ultra powerful, limited edition-screwdriver! Strange, but then again, wasn't almost everything strange at this camp?ugh now koen was bored. He waited for something exiting to happen, you know, an arrow that comes out of nowhere, an axe falling from the sky, the works. Sigh.

high up in a tree, jack watched as a girl with leather gloves and a screwdriver ran past yelling,"GERONIMOOOO!!!!"So immature.jack hopped down from the tree and advanced forward slowly, looking around and wondering when the first attack would begin. Because there were kids who could shadow travel Or fly or whatever at the camp, you always had to be nervous.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 1:00 am

I run into the forest as the horn sounds. I was ready for anything. Well, almost anything. I still was worried about someone cutting me again. But that was in the past. Now I had to focus on getting the flag. I ran through the woods with Nightmare in my hands. And if needed, I could always change the Mist.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/22/2014, 1:28 am

He was gritting his teeth. In his mind he was already planning on butchering a few kids with his cleaver and his small squadron of the undead. Yet, once he heard the horn blow, he just saw everyone scram off into the forest like scared little sh!ts. He notched an eyebrow and was honestly confused. He had thought this was a contest of power and not a glorified gamer of hide and seek. Yet as he saw he was the last one to make his way into the forest, Brastus smirked like a maniac and before formally entering the woods, he took his necklace, smashed it with his hands, and summoned his large, black colored celestial bronze broadsword. Afterwards, he used the tip to form a bit of blood in his hands and he then slammed his palm into the ground and summoned five great warriors all formerly dead from the area. He then summoned all of his five weapons and gave one to each of his undead warriors. It looked like not even an hour had passed for the dead since they still had skin, bones, muscle and just a paler skin tone. After grabbing their weapons, he snapped his fingers and told his troops to seek out his victims. He, himself, still had his broadsword in hand and that was all he needed. Yet, the use of two od his great powers were used in combination and he was now experiencing great muscular exhaustion. Regardless though, he couldn't afford to look weak and to give up before even slashing a tree. So he stood back up with his shoulders strong and proud and his torso straight. He sired in a way similar to a wolf and declared:

'You better  fuc%ing run kiddoes, because daddy is out for blood!" Said Brastus who headed straight into the woods like a berserker, and ran faster than was expected, given his large size and form. With Sword still in hand, he ran like a formerly chained beast that had finally been freed. His blue eyes showed his wicked killer intent, even though he would never actually murder anyone.

Last edited by Brastus on 3/22/2014, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 1:45 am

OOC: Brastus, you scare me O.O
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2014, 4:44 am

OOC: Brastus, your character can only summon dead warriors who are buried around his area. I doubt there are any knights of old or Roman centurions buried in Long Island.
    Also, for all of you, when using your powers.... please keep in mind rule n°5-> Powers make people tired. Brastus just used two of his powers to their maximum and did not even RP any energy loss.
    So yeah, if you could please edit....
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 6:12 am

Danny heard a large yell coming from the opposite side of the forest. The blonde hid behind a bush and spied on whatever made the noise. Turns out, it was a large, and I mean large, guy from the other team.

"You better fuc%ing run kiddos, cause daddy is out for blood!" He screamed out to no one. Danny gulped. He guessed it would be best to avoid him. Danny climes out the bush and snuck away from the large guy. Or should he say, tried to. Danny's foot cracked against a loose twig, drawing attention from the guy. Terrified, Danny used his speed running to get far away from him.

Stooping by a nearby tree, Danny put his hand on the tree for support. Catching his breath, Danny surveyed his surroundings, looking for any sign of his opponent. He was probably following the blonde but right now he needed rest. He unsheathed his sword and started his way to the middle of the forest.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 6:26 am

jack had gone back to the trees for protection when he heard people charging through the forest. Then he heard someone panting heavily and looked down. There was a boy from Hermes cabin with-haHA- a red plume on his forehead. Jack, scared but excited, slowly circled the tree and climbed down the branches and soundlessly dropped to the ground behind the boy, and finally he sweeped the boys feet out from under him with one of his feet. Then he knelt down, put his knee on the boys chest and smiled as he pointed his. Xiphos right below the boys chin.  "Why hello there"

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 3/22/2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 6:53 am

"What the-!" Danny would've said more but he was greeted with a graceful of dirt. He groaned in pain. He was sure that there was probably a bruise forming on his chin where he felt something cold, like a sword, under his chin. "Why hello there." He heard a gnarly voice on top of him. Oh sh*it he thought as he slowly reached for his sword, Spike. There person who was on top of him was probably on the blue team, like the guy he saw earlier.

Grabbing Spike, he swung aimlessly at the guy. He wasn't sure if it made contact or not but at least he tried. Rolling over, he kicked the boy off him. Standing up, he held Spike in front of him, ready to attack. This guy was asking for it! he thought with an angry expression on his face. Like he guessed, there was a blue plume on the boys forehead. But luckily for the boy, he wasn't gonna kill him. He wasn't an ares camper.

"Who are you?" He growled.

Last edited by shootingstar4290 on 3/22/2014, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2014, 6:56 am

OOC: Shootingstar, powerplay right there. Cf rule number 2 of NPCs.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 7:31 am

OOC: so do I just go with it? Is my charrie under him or is that part deleted cuz of power play?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2014, 8:52 am

OOC: I'd advise to wait until she edits, but you can also resume posting if her power-playing actions don't bother you. Shootingstar must edit though.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 9:15 am

OOC: Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2014, 9:30 am

OOC: Swinging+contact>> power playing. Basically all you can do is slash/swing/lunge at somebody and wait for the RPer to reply to it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/22/2014, 9:46 am

OOC: Ok, now I get it. Edited.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 10:25 am

I follow behind Akuhei. I held my mace, the head trailing behind me. I didn't really know what to do. I guess I'd look for the blue flag and if I crossed paths with any blues I'd do whatever I did when I was confronted by George. "No, not planning on getting hurt." I say to Akuhei as I skillfully pick a path through the forest.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 10:27 am

my arm is nicked. Sigh. What a bad move. For both of us. He just expects to wait under a  tree. Sad. I should've brought a shield. Sad. Whatever. Thankfully, my talent to be silent, and the fact that I still held my xiphos, I slowly slid the sword into a chink in his armor and made sure I got back for what he did to my arm, though it barely hurt. He could've scraped the boys side with the xiphos, but instead he just poked him slightly in the side and smiled. "I'd give up now, one thrust of my arm and you're no go. "
    OOC: oops. No meant to be green. But it's jack don't worry n

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 3/28/2014, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 10:59 am

OOC: To that post where you pinned a kid, was that me or Star? Because in the actual post it says child of Hermes, but Akuhei is a child of Hecate. Yet your OOC says Frotbot

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 11:09 am

OOC: sorry frotbot. I was confused and put that there. I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about star. I'll edit that out
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 3/22/2014, 11:11 am

Ezio wrote:my arm is nicked. Sigh. What a bad move. For both of us. He just expects to wait under a tree. Sad. I should've brought a shield. Sad. Whatever. Thankfully, my talent to be silent, and the fact that I still held my xiphos, I slowly slid the sword into a chink in his armor and made sure I got back for what he did to my arm, though it barely hurt. He scraped the boys side with the xiphos and smiled. "I'd give up now, one thrust of my arm and you're no go. "

This is powerplay. I suggest you edit this removing the part about stabbing him with his weapon.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 11:20 am

OOC: K, thanks
    BIC: I continued to run through the woods with Luna following me. I kept running until I ran into a girl from the other side. I couldn't tell who her parent was, but I also needed to get past him. And I had a feeling cloaking myself in the most to look like a dog is a bad idea. So I carefully walked around this girl. Then I stepped on a branch that made a loud crack.
    OOC: This is Kat, Akuhei, and probably Luna if she was following that close behind, ran into Kat. Why do I have a feeling it would have been better to fight Brastus?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/22/2014, 11:24 am

Kat Crystaline dashed through forest with agile grace... For the most part. However, it had rained a day out so ago (a good thing for her; it meant lots of water!), so the ground was wet and slippery. She ended up slipping in a puddle and scrapping her elbow, and Kat- being Kat- burst out in a hysterical fit of laughter. Luckily, she was still on her own side, so she didn't attract too much attention to herself.

"Best. Capture the flag. Ever!" Kat exclaimed, whilst laughing. Getting to her feet, she grabbed her sonic screwdriver and took off running again.

OOC how are you guys getting in fights already? You have to post five times before even entering the other team's territory!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:58 pm