A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Lets Get This Over With

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Lets Get This Over With Empty Lets Get This Over With

Post by beanie 4/3/2014, 7:50 pm

"You keep holding on. That's how you survive."
    Lets Get This Over With Girl%2Bwith%2Bgun%2Bgif
    Alright, like the title says, lets get this over with.

My Expectations

• NO ONE LINERS! I would like at least a paragraph if you can. If you don't think you cant do that, then sorry

• For me, I wont leave the rp if you don't reply as soon as possible, but if you can, tell me if you might go a-wall

Characters

Andi Michaels
    Andi's my 15 year old daughter of Apollo. She's a tough tom boy and doesn't like to be told what to do. She grew up in California and is used to the heat. When you meat her at first, she's a snappy, sarcastic, and spunky girl that will probably get on your bad side. If she's a good friend of yours, she the same personality only nicer. She has a tendency to think or act before she thinks so if she does something to offend you, don't take it personally.
    Relationships

• Brastus is one of her best friends. They have a brotherly/sisterly relationship and she doesn't want to change that.

• Andi just met Nova and she cant deny that she has a tiny crush on him. We see a bright future for tehm.

Pic:

Danny Grant
    Danny is my 17 year old son of Hermes. When most people meet him, he acts like a good angel boy. He'll innocently talk to you and become your friend. Deep down, he's a mischievous boy and a prankster at heart. He grew up on the streets of New York and a clever pickpocket,  so don't be surprised if your missing something after an encounter with him.
    Relationships

• To Danny, Quinn is amazing. He couldn't be happier that there gonna be going on dates and he loves her to bits.

Pic:

Veronica Rivers
    While Andi is spunky and wild, Veronica is the total opposite. She's my 14 year old daughter of Iris and a shy one to at the fact. Veronica, or Ronnie as people call her, would rather read a book or sketch than be around people, though she tries not to be as shy as she is. Though, she dabbles in gymnastics. Ronnie was born in Oregon to a wealthy business man but was relocated to Washington after her father died.
    Relationships

• Jack is Veronica's boyrfriend. Yes, this shy girl has a boyfriend. She doesn't know how they got in the relationship that they have but she loves it anyway.

Pic:

McKenna Johnson
    McKenna was always a pretty girl, at least, she didn't think so. Only the people around her did. She was always a popular girl, having many friends that connected with her dancing spirit. But she sometimes found her self being disliked at rare times. Though she's trying to decide whether its her basketball love with her 2 brothers or her wild temper. Though, the temper came from her father, its an Ares thing.
    No Relationships
    Pic:

Matthew Klink
    Matthew was always a serious kid. He grew up with his mother in Korea, earning little friends and many bullies. He was a great sculpture, always making wood drawings, and was keen at fixing mechanical things, that coming from Hephaestus, his father. When he came to America, his broken English made him a bully target for his step brother and his friends. It was always a pain for Matthew, but he never showed it through his serious exterior.
    No Relationships
    Pic:

Niamh O'Malley
    Niamh is your typical Aphrodite child. Pretty, slightly self centered, kind to people she likes. Simple always look at her as only a pretty face but she's actually more than that. The blonde grew up in Dublin, Ireland, but was quickly relocated after an incident with her father. A love for modeling and gymnastics always fills her heart, as long with a live for her family and friends. She's more of a lover, not a fighter, so you will rarely ever see her in the arena.
    No Relationships
    Pic:
    So, if you want to rp, pm me or reply down there

Last edited by shootingstar4290 on 4/25/2014, 5:16 am; edited 4 times in total

Lets Get This Over With Empty Re: Lets Get This Over With

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 5:56 pm

I'd like to rp. Maybe Matthew and Matthew might get along? Or koen and Matthew. Or Petra. Grr. I can't decide. But I think any one of my characters would get along with McKenna or Danny.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 4/4/2014, 6:01 pm

Ok, pm me the details.

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 6:10 pm

Pmed

Sponsored content