A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets Get Out Of This Town

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lets Get Out Of This Town Empty Lets Get Out Of This Town

Post by Belle 5/2/2016, 3:44 pm

Lia wasn't sure how she should dress. Either way she found a cute white dress with a pink floral pattern on it. It matched what colour her hair was, as when she left it was pink. She didn't choose what colour and when it changed, it just happened. Lia had her hair up in a half ponytail, although it was held together with a white lace bow that matched her white lace flats. She was waiting at the front of camp, she made sure she was a couple minutes early, as being late wasn't an option. She still wasn't entirely sure what tonight would be like, but she figured she'd just have faith in Andy for the time being.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Lets Get Out Of This Town Empty Re: Lets Get Out Of This Town

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 4:37 am

Andy was in a rather good mood today ever since the strawberry field. The temperature had stayed rather nice so he did a little more song writing before getting ready for his date with Lia. Date? Was that what this really was? Oh well, he was going to have fun either way. After talking with Lena he had managed to get her to let him borrow her red convertible car for the evening. He was planning on taking Lia to one of his favorite diners in NYC called Pop's Diner and dressed like he usually did. It was always fun to go out for the evening at camp but the inked teen remembered to hide his weapons in his tattoos and smoothed Crow's fur out a few more times before heading to the front of the camp.

He arrived a few minutes early but saw Lia there non the less. Sneaking up behind her and stealing another kiss on her cheek the teen chuckled before moving in front of her. Hello Flower. How are we tonight? He smiled down at her. Sometimes he hated being tall but with the daughter of Iris, it seemed like an alright thing to be a foot taller than the other person.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/3/2016, 1:04 pm

Lia was taken a bit by surprise when she felt his lips press against her cheek. She had a small smile grow on her face, and she looked up at him as he asked how she was. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm good." That was when she noticed the car down there empty and she looked back over at him, "is that yours?" She asked, she was fine with walking too, but the city was a bit out there so using a car would be easier.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 8:06 pm

Well that's wonderful. It's actually a friend of mines car but I convinced her to let me borrow it seeing as walking into NYC is a pain. Shall we? He asked while offering his arm to the demigoddess rather pleased that he managed to convince Lena to let him borrow her car, even if it wasn't her favorite of the bunch.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/3/2016, 8:09 pm

It made sense. She had walked to NYC from camp several times before, and a once in the winter. It wasn't a good little trek, that's for sure. Lia saw his arm offered out to her and she looped her arm in with his. "We shall!" She said with a grin plastered on her face, as she walked to the car with him. "You're looking nice this evening." Lia commented noting what he had been wearing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 8:17 pm

Andy chuckled at the comment about his clothes. Thanks, I usually wear this kind of stuff when outside of camp. You look lovely as well thought, Flower. He said using the nickname he though up yet again.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/3/2016, 8:29 pm

"Well it suits you." She said smiling at him and then took her arm back as she went over to her side of the car and opened the door and got in. "Well thank you, I usually wear things like this when i'm not picking strawberries or working on some art work. Is this a new nickname I hear?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 8:45 pm

And maybe it is a new nickname. My little flower. He teased before getting into the convertible and revving the engine. So I haven't been able to find a vegetarian place that isn't strictly vegan so I checked the best diner I know and they have a good number of vegetarian dishes. He said as they peeled out of the parking spot the car made and headed towards the city.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/4/2016, 2:52 am

"Oh, so you're using possessive pronouns now?" She teased him a bit as he called her his little flower. It was a little strange just having met him, but she was fairly sure it was mostly in good fun. As they continued to drive out of the parking spot, she heard him mention the vegetarian option. "Oh it's fine, most diners at least have fries, I could always just get those if worst came to worst. I just grew up with a vegetarian and vegan lifestyle, so I just respect how I was raised. I don't mind if you eat meat or anything, just so we're clear."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 4:50 am

Well why not? He teased back before turning his attention towards the long and deserted road. It was nice out today and Andy was glad he left the top down for the wind to take his hair. As Lia talked about the whole vegetarian thing or vegan thing and shrugged. If you have any place in particular then we can go there. My mom was a vegetarian so I'm not against that kind of food either. He said as the city started to appear in the distance.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/4/2016, 3:59 pm

"We just met, silly." She said with a small laugh before they began driving down the road. The top was down which left for air flow, and ultimately enjoying the nice weather around them. "Oh, what you had in mind is fine. I can go with the flow of things."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 8:01 pm

Andyc chuckled as they finally reached the city and hte son of Hecate carefully navigated the busy streets. It was a weekend and because of that the streets were nearly completely congested with traffic. It took about another hour and a half to get to Pop's Diner and Andy was lucky enough to get a parking spot close to the door as luck would have it. Getting out of the car He quickly made his way to Lia's side and opened the door for her. The reason I called you My Flower was because I assumed nobody else calls you a Flower. He smiled down at her as he waited for her to exit the vehicle.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/4/2016, 11:22 pm

Lia nodded as he mentioned his reason for saying it. She took her seat belt off and got out of the car. "Oh really now? Is that so? I think that's a cover up story. Also that is true, no one else calls me Flower, but I bet you call all the girls flower." She said joking about everything save for nobody else calling her Flower. "So do you come here a lot? or is just one of those places you looked up?" She asked as they walked up to the door.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 12:26 am

Walking towards the diner with Lia Andy chuckled. I actually don't think I've ever called anyone Flower before. As for the diner I've come here a few times with the band after a long day of rehearsal. He said opening the door as they both walked inside and were greeted by the smell of fries. Booth, table or bar? He asked her.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/8/2016, 11:45 pm

"I was just teasing you anyways." She said with a smirk on her face and she followed him up to the diner. He opened the door and they both walked in. The smell of the fries flooded her nose and she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into them. "Hmm, I would say bar. Be a little adventurous today." She said as a joke and she led them over towards it. Sitting on one of the stools and looking at him beside her she asked him something, "What do you want most out of life?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/8/2016, 11:53 pm

He had to admit, he was a little taken back by the question from the demigoddess but it wasn't nearly the weirdest one either. I guess to actually make something of myself. I've always wanted to be a famous musician but even if the guys and I only make it as far as bar gigs I'll be happy. I guess I just want to make the most OF life. Andy said sitting next to his Flower and looking over the menue.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/9/2016, 1:47 am

She nodded thinking about what he had said. It was very interesting to see what so many people had to say in response to the question. It was what made life so versatile. People could have similar views and outlooks on life, but they'd give you a different answer to thi question and ultimately food for thought. Speaking of food Lia could feel her stomach growl. She was hungry, and he had better be ready for the wrath of her hunger. Looking at the menu she ordered a caesar salad, two sides of fries, and a grilled cheese. Lia had no shame in her food game. She also got garlic as a side to her salad. "I can pay for all of this, by the way, I realize it's a lot, but if I'm hungry I'm going to eat." She said with a bit of a laugh. "Also I'm sure you'll make the most out of life and you'll get where you want to go, just need to gain the perseverance for it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/9/2016, 1:53 am

Let's hope. Yeah, I'll take a cheeseburger with everything and a vanilla shake with fries on the side. He ordered as the waitress nodded and gave a smile before walking off. It was interesting to think that he had answered a really deep question and yet Lia was sitting there without an answer to give him. What about you? He asked leaning his head in his hand as he rested that elbow on the table.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/10/2016, 5:05 am

It didn't take long for the waitress to walk off with their orders written down, and the two demigods resumed their conversation. In a manner of seconds Lia had an answer for him though, "The most I want out of life, is life experiences. So in short hand, life. I want to be able to see the different landmarks, the most beautiful sights, I want to feel heart break, I want to feel pain, I want to feel kindness, I want to feel love, I want to feel betrayed. I want all of life experiences and just to treasure the life I have here." Which was spoken in a light tone, and it wasn't long before her stomach started to growl a bit.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2016, 5:33 am

It was intriguing to hear what all Lia wanted from life. It was selfless to say the least and rather cute as to how interested she got with experiences. As the two talked the smell of food soon made Lia's stomach growl and Andy chuckled before his did the same. The Vanilla Shake was the first to come out. Taking a drink he looked to Lia. Want some? He offered. It was a lot of shake and it came with the extras in the metal container even.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/12/2016, 1:17 pm

It wasn't long before the milkshake that Andy had ordered came out. It even had the extras container. He even asked her if she wanted some and her eyes lit up a bit. She loved milkshakes and couldn't believe she had forgotten to order one. "I would love some, are you sure?" She asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 1:24 pm

Of course, help yourself. He laughed a little as he saw how excited she got when he offered her some of the shake. Not ten seconds after he offered her the shake did the fries come out for the both of them and Andy grinned as he dipped one of the salty fries into the sugary shake and ate it without question.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/17/2016, 1:40 pm

Lia asked for a straw from the waiter and she grabbed the metal container of leftovers so she didn't have to take from his, and drank some. Soon the fries came and this made Lia even more excited. She was almost in her own world now. Like a kid at a giant candy shop. She picked up one fry and popped it in her mouth. It was hot, but it was totally worth it. She grabbed a second fry from her plate and dipped it in her shake. She was about to look over and apologize for being weird but he was already doing it himself. "You dip your fries in shakes too?" She asked with a beaming grin now plastered on her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/17/2016, 1:49 pm

Course. Salty and sweet always tastes good together. He laughed a bit when she seemed surprised by the fries in the shake but it was cute to see her so happy. Between you and me, McDonalds fries are better for this. Either them of Steak N Shake. He said in a hushed tone leaning in slightly to keep it between them before sitting straight and eating another shake covered fry.

OOC:I legit do that IRL just saying. And McDonalds has some great fries for shake dipping.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/17/2016, 2:34 pm

OOC: I do too actually xD also psh mcdonalds fries are too thin. You need what Lia's going to suggest.

BIC:
    Lia laughed a little as he leaned in to tell her about the Mcdonalds fries. She shook her head as she took another sip of her milkshake and continued, "You want Wendy's fries in their Frosty. I prefer vanilla myself, but chocolate is still a valid contender." She said as she grabbed another fry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:24 pm