A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets Get Out Of This Town

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lets Get Out Of This Town - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Get Out Of This Town

Post by Belle 5/31/2016, 1:59 pm

Lia was surprised a bit by the sudden excitement in Andy as he mentioned gelato. He handed her a device that was rectangular and smooth. It had a screen on it, and she was confused on what you did with it. "What is this?" Lia asked looking at it and trying to figure it out. She tapped a few things, and ended up hitting the compass looking thing, wondering if that would help them find a gelato place. Instead a page came up and had a spot where you could search or enter a website name. "What?" She mumbled softly and her eyebrows knitted together. She was a bit confused at this. Was this technology now a days? "I don't know what to do." Lia said rather upset she couldn't figure it out.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/5/2016, 2:54 pm

Lets Get Out Of This Town - Page 3 161x5pi
    Well this was a first. You've never used a phone before? He asked with a bit of a laugh in his voice. Press the map and type in gelato then pick a place and feed me directions. He explained while driving aimlessly through the streets of NYC awaiting his instructions.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/7/2016, 7:54 pm

Lia shook her head as he asked if she had ever used a phone before. Sure she had used what someone would call a landline or one of those payphones, but she had never used something like this before. As she clicked on the map and looked up places for gelato, she was about to give the directions to Andy, but before she could do anything her body went into shock as the car was t-boned on Lia's side. Pain was implementing everywhere on her right side of her body as their car was smashed into. It wasn't long before Lia had blacked out for a few minutes.

She regained consciousness when they were stopped and across the intersection. Traffic was diverted and she could hear sirens off in the distance. Her head was pounding and she felt most of her pain in her chest and her head. Her hand shakily reached up to touch her forehead, and it revealed blood. The tears began to stream down her face as she went into a full on sob and didn't know what to do. She didn't like the thought that she was bleeding and she was scared she was going to bleed out to death, and in general began to go into full panic and shock.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/9/2016, 1:27 am

Andy had heard of the phrase "all good things must come to an end", and for the most part he knew it was true. The teen was just very surprised at how suddenly it had happened. Within moments of telling Lia how to work his mobile and pulling through a green light his nice car was T-boned on the passenger by some reckless teen who was speeding through a red light. Andy was jolted and hit his head as some glass came flying from Lia's busted window and made cuts on his person as well as hers no doubt. Reaching for her he noticed that she was bleeding as well and blacked out, no doubt from the pain.

From there everything began happening so fast that Andy was surprised he retained all the information that occurred. A few moments after the crash happened an ambulance, cops and a fire truck arrived no doubt because a mortal driver called it in in a panic. A few moments after that Andy was sat on the back on an ambulance being lightly bandaged with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders while Lia, who had sustained a majority of the damage due to the crash being on her side, was laying on a gurnie in the back of the truck.

Getting up after the last bandage was placed Andy clenched his jaw in pain as he moved to sit next to Lia on a bench. He noticed her wake, see her bleeding and begin to panic. Grabbing her hand that had a bit of blood on it he looked at her with a sad look on his face. You ok, Flower? It was a little too much fun all at once. He tried to calm her down, not one of his strong suits.

OOC:Sorry for taking so long, it took me a while to figure out how Andy would react.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/9/2016, 3:26 am

Lia's heart was racing inside her chest and she looked around. She was already in the back of the ambulance and her eyes just darted around trying to look for something familiar and soon her eyes landed on Andy. She calmed down a little bit, but the tears still continued to go down her face.

She felt his hand grab hers, and she shook her head. "Th-there's so m-much blood." That was one thing Lia hadn't really enjoyed seeing. Lia wasn't sure what to do, she hadn't been in anything like this before. Her right hand felt numb at this point and she wasn't even sure if she could move it.

All the thoughts and replay of what had happened went through her head, and she almost forgot to breathe and soon her breaths were becoming irregular to the point the paramedics had to give her an oxygen mask to help regulate her breathing again.

After things calmed down again, and the ambulance was on it's way to the hospital, Lia looked over to Andy. Her hand had still hung onto his. She didn't say anything at first, but she couldn't help, but feel bad. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

OOC: it's totally understandable, I just did it without telling you, so I think it's understandable.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/10/2016, 2:49 am

Andy frowned a bit as he saw Lia panicking more. Head wounds bleed badly even when they're nothing, believe me I've had my fair share of them. As her breath became more ragged and the medics had to put her on a mask the demigods heart began to race, this was in no way good. It's not your fault Lia, I can promise you that. If anyone is to blame it should be me and the driver of the other car who hit us then sped off. I shoulda made sure the intersection was clear, even on a green light.

Getting down to the mechanics of it all, it was his fault as well as the other drivers. Andy had been driving long enough to know that there were some pretty fcked up people on the roads, and you had to watch out for their idiocy. As the pair sat in the back of the ambulance Andy absent mindedly began rubbing the back of Lia's hand with his thumb gently. It was something he often did to help relax his younger siblings when they were scared of the ghosts or powers from Hecate they inherited but he hoped it would help nonetheless.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/13/2016, 3:51 pm

Lia listened to Andy as he spoke, letting his voice ground her. It was the only familiar thing in the back of the ambulance at this point. She could feel her heart rate steady for once, and she must have faded out for a few minutes because she didn't remember much besides being taking out of the ambulance and briefly ran through the hall.

Aurelia wasn't really awake and alert again until after she was in her hospital bed. Her arm was wrapped in a cast and she had stitches on her forehead. Wasn't exactly the best outcome, but wasn't the worst. A few of her ribs were fractured, but she knew with some of the stuff from camp, they'd heal a bit easier and wouldn't be as much of a problem.

She turned her head and looked over to find Andy there. "I just want to go back to camp."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/13/2016, 7:17 pm

No matter what the doctors told Andy about Lia and her condition he was worried about her. As he waited outside of her room for then to return from giving her a cast and stitches he tapped his foot at a hundred miles an hour it seemed. There was no reason for her to be here, the Apollo kids could heal her twice as fast and that he knew for a fact.

With Lia on bed rest for a while the older teen walked into her room and stood next to her bedside, watching as she was coming to. Reaching down to take her unbandaged hand in his he looked sad as she spoke. I know Flower, I'm trying my best to get you where you need to be. He leaned down and gave her a small kiss on her forehead before giving her hand a slight squeeze and pulled out his phone to call some of the demigods that were his age who had been at camp for a while. Pacing back and forth in the room all the conversations consisted of clenched jaw shouting that was muffled as well as temple rubbing.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 12:04 am

It took quite a few hours, but finally the two were able to return back to camp with some of the Apollo kids and it was there where they began to attend to Lia a bit more, helping her fractured ribs heal and what not.

(I think this is an alright place to end the thread.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 3:49 am