A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets Get Out Of This Town

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Lets Get Out Of This Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Get Out Of This Town

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/17/2016, 7:52 pm

I don't think I've ever actually been to Wendy's. He said with a laugh in his voice. Andy wasn't usually one for fast food restaurants but after a long nights practice with his band they typically went out for something that was full of grease and tasted good rather than healthy.

OOC:Did you get my pm with the link for Heath and Gamzee at the stables in CJ?
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 5/19/2016, 3:40 pm

Lia gasped and she was shocked. How could one not have been to Wendy's before. She shook her head a little and had some more fries. "Well, it looks like you now have a mission to go there at some point." She said with a smile on her face, and Lia turned her attention back to the food she had in front of her. She only finished one order of fries when her grilled cheese came out.

OOC: Sorry forget. Hey now you remember his name.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 12:45 am

Andy chuckled as the rest of the food came. Only if you join me. You're rather nice to talk with and take to lunch. He smiled as he bit into his burger. It was delicious as always and there was nothing better than a burger, shake, fries and a pretty girl. As he ate he wondered if this could become a regular thing they could do together.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:18 am

Lia had wolfed down one half of her grilled cheese and she was now drinking some of her shake. When it came to food, nothing would stop her from eating at the pace she normally did. Not even if she was on a date. Life was too short. "Sure I'll join you, never miss a chance to go to Wendy's. You can usually find me in the arts and craft area at camp or the strawberry fields, or my cabin. Main three places you'll see me if I'm on camp. Oh boy, that sounds a bit redundant, I'm sorry." She said and she was perfectly content going back to eating some of the fries she had left."So, if you had to lose one of your five senses which would it be and why?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:27 am

Another odd yet interesting question from the daughter of Iris. Probably smell I guess. I would need sight and hearing for my music and without smell it would mean I could eat more foods sense it is a lot of taste anyways. Plus without touch how could I fee the sun on my skin on nice days like today when we were in the fields. He explained before taking another bite of his food and chewing. It was a curious thing to ask but he was glad she did, it made lunch more fun. Swallowing he looked at her. What about you?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:37 am

"Logical." She said nodding her head making sense of his answer. She began to eat some more fries finishing off what was left on her plate, when he asked about her answer in return. She grinned, "I'm glad you asked! See, for me I wouldn't pick on smell. I love the smell of wet pavement, flowers, nature itself. I just have such an appreciation for nature. For that reason I would also like to keep my sight. I love being able to see the colours each season has to offer, and see the beauty of life in general. Taste is quite self explanatory, it'd take all the fun out of eating, then you're just eating to live. Touch, I just feel like it helps you get closer to people. Whether friends or family or what have you. Being able to feel a nice hug after a long day, or feeling of your fingers locking with someone elses, it's the small things like that. Hearing for me is a privilege. I don't have to hear things. Yea it's nice to hear music and hear someones voice, but I could live without it if I had to. So hearing for me." Lia said and taking a deep breath in, as she had just rambled on about it. She began to take long sips of the milkshake until she gained a brain freeze. She held her hand on her head and winced a bit. "Darn it, a brain freeze, I should really slow down sometimes." She said with a small chuckle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:43 am

Andy laughed a bit at her brain freeze. Press your thumb to the roof of your mouth. It'll warm the palette and stop the pain, my friend Ashton taught me that one. He said motioning for her to stuck her thumb on the top of her mouth. It had worked hundreds of times for him before so there was no doubt in his mind it would work of her as well.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:48 am

Lia looked at him with one eyebrow raised. That was a weird thing to do, and she couldn't help but feel that this could possibly be a trick. Either way she was distracted and no longer felt the brain freeze that she had. "That's an odd concept. I don't feel like sticking my thumb in my mouth in a public place though." She said in a bit of a wondering tone. She grabbed the last half of her grilled cheese and began to eat it. It wasn't long before she had finished all of her food and even the shake. "So when does your band play next?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:52 am

We don't really have gigs scheduled yet. We have practice in about an hour or so if you want to join us though. Our number one fan should knew some songs of ours. He teased, referencing the conversation they had had in the fields before coming here.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:56 am

Lia thought about the band thing. "Well, we'll see." She said and looked around a bit before she grabbed her wallet. She pulled out some American money once the bill came. "Here, I ordered a lot of food, only fair that I pay for myself. How were you to know a tiny girl like me could eat a lot." She said with a small laugh. She really didn't mean to order so much food, she was just starving was all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:00 am

Andy held up a hand as she tried to pay and pointed at her. No. I said I would take you to lunch and I will play. He teased a bit before paying the bill right away as the waitress took it to give the required change. It was only fair, after all it was his idea to go to lunch.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:11 am

Lia sighed a bit and rolled her eyes at him. "Yea, but lunch usually means a meal. Not a meal and an extra side. Then you even shared your milkshake." Lia said shaking her head. She understood where he was coming from, but still felt bad. She got off of the stool she was sitting on, and immediately was short again in comparison the Andy. She had forgotten the height difference. "Alright, so what are we going to do now?" Lia asked as she began to walk towards the door.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:17 am

Andy grabbed the change and walked towards the door with her. Up to you. I requested lunch and seems as though that is done. He pointed out, seeing how short she was compared to him, though everyone seemed short compared to someone who stood at 6'4".
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:22 am

Lia was out of the building now and she turned to face him. She craned her neck a bit and looked up at him. "Well, I would like to go to some body of water, but it would seem, we probably don't have much time for it right now, but that could be another day or something, to go to the lake. Too bad we weren't in California, I could show you my dad's restaurant, but that's fine. Hmm, we could just drive around for a little bit, maybe get ice cream from mcdonalds, on me. Could blast some tunes too."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:27 am

Lia seemed rather sad about not being able to go to the water so Andy pulled out his phone and rescheduled practice till the next day. Would you look at that, it would seem as if someone rescheduled practice to tomorrow. I guess we do have time to go to the water. He said with a cheeky gin on his face.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:36 am

Lia looked at Andy and crossed her arms. "You didn't have to do that. You have priorities you can't just ditch because of me. I was fine with going another day. I feel bad now. I don't want them to hate me, especially if they find out you rescheduled because of me." She said going on a ramble and just getting worried and concerned about it in general. She muffled a small sorry and proceeded to look at the ground.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:44 am

It's no big deal. Besides, Ashton wanted to go out and party with some friends as well. He added, knowing that Lia felt bad but it wasn't really all too big of a deal. The band's rehearsal schedule was always changing and since they didn't have a gig it was alright.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:48 am

Lia sighed, and tried to let it go. "I'm still serious about the ice cream thing too." She said mumbling a little bit as she walked over to the car. "To the lake!" She said become a bit more peppy again and she was getting excited again. Lia hadn't been to the lake in awhile and it was becoming warmer out, so she figured it'd be a nice temperature at this moment.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/22/2016, 5:41 am

Andy shook his head with a chuckle as he unlocked the doors to his blue Kia Soul Base and got in the drivers side waiting for Lia to get in. Ice Cream first and then the lake. You'll have to give directions on to how to get there though. He admitted. The son of Hecate had been out of the camp and in NYC plenty of times before but he had never been to places other than some restaurants and diners near the rehearsal place Fallen Angels always booked.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/23/2016, 2:45 am

When they were near his car she titled her head to the side and was a little confused. Maybe she was just losing her mind at this point. She looked up and over to Andy and blurted her question out. "I could have sworn we came in a red car... Didn't we?" She asked her head still titled and looking at Andy with a questioning look. "I don't really know the directions." Lia admitted now looking at the ground. She didn't exactly plan this out at all. Besides, she didn't really grow up around here, how was she supposed to know?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 3:56 am

That was Lena's car and I dropped it off at the garage she asked me to. This is my car. Nothing exciting. He shrugged as he started the car and it came to life. It wasn't special like Vita's racer but it was his own and that's all that mattered.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/23/2016, 5:03 pm

"But when did you do that? We were in the diner the whole time." Lia said as she got into the blue car anyways. It reminded her of something and she had think about it for a few minutes. "A toaster! that's it! Your car kinda looks like a toaster." Lia said with a bright smile on her face as she finally figured out the word she had been looking for.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 5:01 am

The guy she knows picked it up while we were inside, I just had to bring it into town so he could get it. He added before starting the car and chuckling when she said it looked like a toaster, it really did anyways. Pulling out onto the street Andy and Lia began driving around town looking for an Ice Cream place. Gelato or Ice Cream? I think that needs to be determined first. He finally said as they had been driving for about twenty minutes.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/26/2016, 5:58 am

Lia nodded and took it as an answer. She wasn't going to question any further even though she totally could. For example, what guy? and why was he taking the car. Her thoughts raced off with the million other questions she could ask that she almost missed the one he did. "Hmm?" She mumbled and then looked over at him and tilted her head again. "Well, my question is, what's gelato? I've heard the name before, but never had it or really learned much about it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/26/2016, 10:12 am

Lets Get Out Of This Town - Page 2 161x5pi
    Gelato is the greatest thing you will ever taste in your entire life and that is where we are now going to go. It's italian as well. Andy explained as he handed her his unlocked iphone 5 and asked her to find the nearest Gelato place to where they were. Unlike most teens, Andy was pretty ok with the idea of others having his phone. He had nothing to hide and really only used it for games and talking with the band. He didn't do anything other than that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:31 am