A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Crow Finnley-Son of Thanatos

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Crow Finnley-Son of Thanatos Empty Crow Finnley-Son of Thanatos

Post by jake. 4/12/2014, 7:48 am

Truth be told, I miss you,
    And truth be told, I'm lying...
    So when you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell,
    So when you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell!

Crow:

Name: Crow Finnley, Also known as "King of Death"

Eyes: Crow has pure dark brown eyes.
    Hair: Crow's hair is always messy and uncombed. It's colour is black, but Crow has a thin strain of blonde in front. His hair is not long, but not very short. It's messily sideswept.
    Height: 5 Foot 9
    Body Type: Crow is very skinny, yet has strong arms and long bony fingers.
    Skin Color: Crow is quite pale, but he gets a bit of a tan when he stays in Camp on blazing summer days.

God Parent: Thantos, God of Death.
    Mortal Parent: Evia Finnley

Country of Origin: Crow's hometown is Seattle.
    Pets: None, although he likes Hellhounds and black Wolves.
    Talents: Swordplay, Javelin Throwing, Swimming, Climbing, Good sense of Orientation.
    Weapon**: A Very Sharp Stygian Iron Blade. His name is carved into the side of the blade, on both sides. There is one single emerald at the handle, always glinting brightly.

Personality: Crow is definetley not your Goody-Goody Gumdrop kid. He's very Self-Concerned, but CAN think about others, if the person has helped him before, or is even his friend, which you can guess, he does not have many, but does he care? No, not really. He has always travelled the world with just his uncle. (See Life before CHB) Of course sometimes he wants someone at his side, someone he dearly respects and cares for. He really needs a girlfriend. He is a big troublemaker, and he is almost a pyromaniac. He loves Every sort of fire, but he isn't a complete Weirdo. He has his good sides. He is actually a good kid, and would always stand up for his friends. His need for friends is big, but no one is willing to approach him, because of his love for fire, his history, and his godly parent. Thanatos.

Flaws: Light Pyromaniac, Huge Dyslexia, Extreme Troublemaker,  Strong Fear of losing everything he ever cared for, Slight depression, Not Social.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Crow can summon 6 Undead soldiers per day. The Soldiers sink into the earth after killing the target. Crow can shout orders to them, like forming a protective circle around him, or to charge when he says go. He feels extremely tired and worn out after the soldiers sink away. He can try to do it a second time a day, but only five soldiers would appear, and Crow would get a major migraine, and he might vomit. The soldiers bear Only a chestplate and a greek helmet, and a belt with a sword. Three of them are Archers, and Crow can shout at them when to fire one of their 5 arrows each. The soldiers aren't OP, they also sink earlier into the ground if their head gets chopped off. They aren't extremely strong, but the angrier Crow is, (Or the more he is pumped for battle), the stronger the Soldiers are.

Crow can also Make a black ball of fire the size of a lemon appear in his hands. If he used his first power already, he can do this just once, and the ball blows out after 30 Seconds. If he did not use his first power, he can do it three times a day, and the ball would go out after 30 seconds aswell. If Crow throws it, it would explode when it hits a solid object (Like a human or a monster, for example) the ball of fire cannot kill, it can only set people to sleep, or  paralyse their arms for around 5 minutes. If it isn't a living, moving object that it hits, just a chair or something like that, it would act like normal fire, burn the object to ashes.

He gets a glowing black aura around him when he is angry.
    He also can only do the soldier thing when he is angry, depressed or really pumped for battle.

Life Before CHB*: Crow was never integrated with other Kids. Right from the start everyone knew to keep well away from the poor guy. When Crow was 16, he set his desk in school on fire, without even knowing why. He was really angry, so the fire just appeared in his hands, and without thinking, he threw it at a boy his age. The boy was paralysed in the right arm. Another person was sent to sleep for 5 minutes or so. Crow ran from the 'Crime' and told his mother about his abilities. She hit him multiple times and told him he was A monster, and then Crow packed his bags and set off. A Satyr noticed his strong aura and braught him to Camp. Crow was so depressed he didn't care, and eventually made his way to camp. He called himself the "King of Death", so of course other kids were scared of him. He didn't care. He escaped from Camp one day, and made his way back to his moms house, were he was so angry at her, that he burnt both of her arms and legs, leaving her scarred for life. The police was on his way for him, but he made his way back to camp and always stayed there. Only a few people know what Crow did. They keep it a secret. Once he fought his first Sword battle, which he won easily, he got claimed by Thanatos.

RP Example*: "Hey, Loser!" Chanted the Crowd around him. "Go die!"
    "Hey Loser, Go die! Hey Loser, Go die! Hey loser, go die!" They kept on chanting. People threw food at him and one guy came forward. His name was Ryan, and he was the biggest idiot Crow knew. Ryan punched him and everyone cheered. The pain flared hin his face, his nose bleeding slightly. A Pitch black fire erupted in his hands, the size of a ripe lemon. Everyone stared. He noticed there was a glowing black aura about him, and he screamed. A high pitched sound. Not because, he was scared, but because he was so damn angry. He lifted his hand and tossed the fire into the crowd, ryan fell to his knees and screamed:
    "I CAN'T FEEL MY ARM! MY AAARM!" He sobbed. A boy fell asleep instantly and fell snoring on the ground. Crows anger was replaced by fear. He ran away, leaving the screaming behind him.

Any notes about your characters: I loved making Crow. :D

Last edited by PJROX1 on 4/12/2014, 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Crow Finnley-Son of Thanatos Empty Re: Crow Finnley-Son of Thanatos

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 8:14 am

Aloha!

10 undead soldiers is a bit too much. Reduce it to six, please.

No to regrowing their limbs in the same fight.

I'm unsure about the aura.

I'm also saying no to setting the whole school on fire.

The rest is good.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 4/12/2014, 10:05 am

Edited.

The Aura does not affect him in battle, it doesn't make him stronger or anything, He just has this slight dark glow about him when he is really angry or in battle. Should I edit the aura thing out? :)

I changed it to 'Setting his school desk on fire', is that okay? Or should i just possibly edit the whole setting-an-object-on-fire out? :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 10:13 am

Both are completely alright, bro. Approved! Standing ovation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content