A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Crinthen Crow

HecatesMagic

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-12-17

Crinthen Crow Empty Crinthen Crow

Post by HecatesMagic 12/17/2012, 2:24 pm

Name: Crinthen Crow
    Eyes: Blue with a dash of Grey
    Hair: Silky smooth Blonde
    Height: 5"3
    Body Type: Short, Tight, Skinny
    Skin Color: Olive
    God Parent: Psyche
    Mortal Parent: Fredikrike Crow
    Country of Origin: Slovenia.
    Pets: A small black crow. Female called Calarius
    Talents: Fortune, Finding friends, Cleaning
    Weapon**: A crooked blowgun made to look like a Flute
    Flaws: Crinthen can not Swim, He is very picky, Has a fear of water and Holes.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Sometimes see a flicker of a person's soul and Personality before meeting them.
    Life Before CHB*: He grew up in a small Agriculture town called Skoja Loka, Life was glorious. When Crinthen was 7 him and his Farther left the Hill-side town for one day, While away his feared anyone walking by. The world was modern and different. (Obviously) He didn't know his Mother, His farther was farming all day while he was left at school or home, His farther could never cope. When his farther had, had enough, He had to relies the information he knew about his Mother.
    RP Example*: I stare silently, My lips feel dry, I feel them soaking up to a crisp that hurts my upper lip, My fingers prickle together, I pounce towards her. Anger swells the fury in my thoughts. No more i think as i take my final move.
    Any notes about your characters: His fear of water came from when he was asleep, the valley lake flooded and the water rushed down the hill into the town, He was washed into a hole deep down.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Crinthen Crow Empty Re: Crinthen Crow

Post by Chuck 12/17/2012, 3:43 pm

That power sounds like a future-seeing power... Either change it or get rid of it. Powers are not needed if you don't want one.

I am going to say you should add another flaw, because the ones you have are quite minor. Try something like "anger management issues" "shy" or "impulsive."

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 12:50 pm