A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Exploring (private)

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Exploring (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring (private)

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 8:30 pm

Happiness is like the sun shining on your face after a thunderstorm.

Jasmine grinned. "Hoping is a great thing to do! It takes a lot of strength and courage... I wouldn't worry about me not trusting you, it's the other way around that I'm afraid of." She said, smiling a bit. "Well, fun facts about me...Hm..Well I obviously like to paint, but I'm also really into cheerleading. Not for the popularity, I just really like being a spotter and helping people get the moves they have been working really hard for...It's really fun." She said, kinda giggling at her weird-ness. Looking around, she saw the normal campers, walking, talking, reading, doing the usual. Though, she spotted someone with dyed hair, and it made her smile a little brighter. Jasmine had been dying her hair pink since about sixth grade, and it wasn't the most common thing, but it was cool to see someone else with it. She locked eyes witht he girl for a moment and grinned a little bit, not too brightly but warmly, before turning back to Lily.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/18/2014, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 4/18/2014, 12:24 pm

Lily looked at the girl looking at them. " it seems that we have a stalker on our hands. We may have to chain her up if things get out of hand. Hey kid get over here! " Lily said to the girl. " Hello, I am Lily, but you can call me by my last name which is Komaeda. " Who are you? Are you ok? Can you remember anything? Want to Hope with us? " Lily asked waiting at least 10 seconds between each question." This is Jasmine, she is my friend more or less. Depended on the side of the coin.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/18/2014, 9:56 pm

Jasmine shrugged while smiling sweetly. "Komeada! Let her talk, and I would imagine that she remembers, something...?" She said, laughing a little bit. Lily talking kind of quickly was slightly hilarious paired with what she was asking made it even funnier. What she had said last stuck with her, "Depended on the side of the coin." Hm. Did she really exactly mean that? Jasmine was kind of skeptical, wondering if they would be friends if it had been tails, and not heads...

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/19/2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/19/2014, 9:09 am

Stealle looked around at the girls. They had actually noticed her. In that she found flaws, she was offended at being called a stalker, and surprised when Lily had spoken so quickly. Stealle shrugged and walked over there slowly. Being the cautious girl she was, she kept one hand close to her sword and the other grasping her sketchbook tightly. She was very short to trust, but was very curious to what the girls would say. "Hi..." She said in a low voice. The girl with the pink hair seemed nice, bit hope chock was a little creepy. "Yea, I remember stuff...." She said to lily, not meeting her eyes. " And I have nothing to hope for."
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/19/2014, 5:33 pm

" Hmm, nothing to hope for eh? Thats a shame...It seems that you have no hope in your self, I probably could have figured that out without you telling me so... " Lily roled her eyes. " This is such a waste . But you see, everything is going to be fine! This isnt nearly enough despair to distract us from what is truly importent! I mean this despair -of you not hoping- is nothing but a stepping stone for you to reach a great and brighter hope! The brighter the stepping stone, the brighter you will shine! And that should be obvious to anyone... " Lily smiled. " Welcome to the game stranger, we have been expecting you. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/19/2014, 6:35 pm

Jasmine laughed a little at Lilys' remark. "I think that she means that it's nice to meet you, and that maybe if you found stuff you liked and stuff you wanted to do better at, you would have hope to do those things." Jasmine said, kind of rambling in a weird way. She stopped herself and grinned. "Sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous. Hm, what's your name?" She asked, trying to sound polite but friendly.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/28/2014, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/19/2014, 9:01 pm

Stealle didn't know what to do. These girls were strange, in completely different ways from each other. She gave the girls a sideways glance, and took one step closer. Welcome to the game... The words were repeating over and over in her head. What the hell is the game? She asked herself, but obviously she just didn't reply. Ignoring her own question, she took one step closer to the girls. "I'm Stealle..." She finally decided to trust them with her name. What were they going to do with it anyway? Why was she so afraid to give it to them? She really didn't know...
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/25/2014, 12:04 pm

OOC: I cant use the color at the moment, sorry.

IC:

" Hum, Well hello Stealle. I hope we can be friends and get along well. " Lily smiled and waves slightly. " You look kind of confused, I bet you are wondering what the game is, so I will tell. All of our lives are a game, and some day we will all wither and die. Its a game if you think about it, fighting to survive the fray that is being a demigod. We will all die eventually, so why not kill each other to be the last on one standing? and hope is during this possess that will get us out alive. So welcome to the game, you can go on ahead and kill me if it will give you hope. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/28/2014, 5:02 pm

Jasmine giggled a little. Komeadas' description of their lives was kind of true, it was kind of survival of the fittest among demigods. We mostly all leave some day, and after that, no one knows. You could become a brilliant hero like Achilles, Perseus, or Hercules. Or, you could become just a normal, average person, trying to hide their powers and forget all of the training and your amazingly quick reflexes. What she said last scared Jasmine. "NO no, no one is going to kill the other, that would be...bad."

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/2/2014, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/28/2014, 7:53 pm

Lily frowned. " But why not? A lot of people would be jumping out at the chance to kill the worthless piece of trash that is me. I am so useless, I am pretty sure that useless isn't even the right word. Trash is better. Trash, trash, trash, I am trash. "
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 5/2/2014, 4:28 pm

Jasmine frowned sightly. "That is SO not true! You are a beautiful, amazing, and totally capable young woman!" She said brightly, and added a smile. She gave a sympathetic face and put her hand on Lilys' shoulder lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 7:36 am