A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fruit for Fear and Death

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Fruit for Fear and Death Empty Fruit for Fear and Death

Post by jake. 4/13/2014, 4:23 am

Crow wasn't in a particularly good mood today. He had been picked on once again, but that was normal by now for him. He wandered into the Grape and Strawberry fields, strolling around aimlessly. Eventually, he came to a bench and sat down, fiddling with the hilt of his Stygian iron sword, which was slipped neatly into his belt shaft. He looked grim today. Well, Crow always looked a bit dark, but today his hair was extra messy and uncombed, and his eyes were drooped, yet kept darting around in case some other person came by to talk. If someone did, he would probably not answer.

He sat around a bit longer, not knowing what to do. Which was a bit ironic, considering there were atleast ten kids in the distance picking strawberrys. He decided to pluck one from the Strawberry bush spreading it's branches next to the bench. His eyes flickered to the other kids, who, in Crow's opinion, were having way too much fun. But maybe that was just him. He nibbled at his strawberry and tossed the rest aside, hoping that maybe it would get caught in someones shoe later on. He smiled shortly at the thought, but the smile faded, like most of Crow's did. His meaning of pleasure was making someones life difficult. And maybe playing a few tricks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Fruit for Fear and Death Empty Re: Fruit for Fear and Death

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2014, 7:47 am

Fruit for Fear and Death 2561173438

Her dark, wavy hair still humid from kayaking in the Lake, Falko was taking a stroll through Camp in order to breathe and relax after the last lesson. She was supposed to be running with the nymphs now but who cares? She was good at running anyway.
    The Asian daughter of Deimos was wearing a blood-red shirt printed with a snarling demon skull and a pair of fashionable white shorts, a thin, cappuccino-brown belt of braided leather hugging her narrow waist. Around her left wrist, she had a bullet-studded punk arm cuff, and on the other wrist a delicate golden chain with charms. As usual, she was dressing half punk, half trendy, and had underlined her eyes with a line of sooty khol.

Her pace led her up to the strawberry fields, where the Italian-Japanese breathed the sweet, fruity fragrance of her surroundings in. Several Demeter and Dionysus children were busy accelerating the fruits's growth, helped by satyrs, their pipe music reaching her ears. Falko pushed her hair back over her shoulder and reattached her earring, which was shaped like a snake curling around her ear.

As she kept walking, her daggers on either side of her belt, she caught sight of a boy sitting on a bench, with tousled black hair. He was nibbling on a strawberry before throwing what was left away into the field. She knew him, his name was Crow and he called himself the Death King... Which didn't exactly open him the doors to the popular cliques.
    Falko smiled at him -- despite being overambitious, she was quite friendly and open -- and walked past him. Suddenly, her foot caught itself in a tangle of the strawberries's stems and she fell forward, catching herself with her hands before rolling up and patting her clothes to remove the dirt.

"Oops," she mumbled as she beheld the scratches on her hands.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 2:33 am

Crow was thinking of some mean plans, when, BAM, a girl fell infront of him, mumbling a quiet 'oops'. Crow glanced at her, before smiling. "Doesn't look like the strawberry's like you." He said and looked her in the eyes. "Oh well. Atleast you're not one of those Aphrodite girls who would flip their hair and squeak: Ooops Daisy!"

Crow still wasn't in a good mood, he was just smiling his mischievous little smile. That did always make him feel somewhat better. Crow let a black flame dance across his finger, and he carried on thinking about the mean plans.

Oh how fun it would be to drop a gallon of paint on one of the Aphrodite guys, or maybe make a backfiring arrow for the Apollo dudes...The oppurtunities were absolouty endless! He grinned, imagining the faces of the shrieking Aphrodite girls as their perfect n' prety hair would get ruined.

Compared to the girl, he probably looked like a complete hobo, with his worn out chained jeans, his leather jacket, his black tie-up ankle boots and his dark green Bow and arrow t-shirt. He flicked away a bit of dust on his dull leather jacket, and fiddled with his golden buttons that were neatly sown on to the jeans. He tried connecting the buttons with the long silver chain on his jeans, which failed, but was still fun. The Death King smiled at his tinkering, then picked another strawberry. It was unripe, so it was green and smaller than the rest.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 10:43 am

The boy, Crow, looked up.

"Doesn't look like the strawberry's like you," he stated, to which Falko chuckled. "Seems so," she said, picking a strawberry and biting a part off. "How rude of them."
    Then the son of Thanatos looked her in the eyes and added: "Oh well. At least you're not one of those Aphrodite girls who would flip their hair and squeak: Ooops Daisy!"

The Asian chuckled even more at that. "Accurate description," she admitted. "And nah, I'm not really like that, she grinned, finishing her strawberry while stroking with her other hand the skull-shaped pommel of one of her daggers. Falko looked at Crow, curious. "And what brings you here?" She asked him. "The Death King in a strawberry field?" It almost sounded like the start of an insider joke.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 10:56 am

Crow looked up, amused that she was actually smiling at his little remarks. "Well...if you haven't noticed...the death king is indeed in a strawberry field. Well noticed." He said and chuckled lightly at the situation. This girl seemed to lighten his mood. "You don't seem all too dull, after all. Unlike others." He said and chuckled even more, tossing the rest of strawberry yet again over his shoulder. Crow's chocolate brown eyes flickered over the girls' facial details. She was probably asian or something of the sort. Of course Crow did not really care, he wasn't really intrested in people. "To be honest, I don't know what I'm doing here. I was just angry at a few kids, so I needed some space, I guess." He looked over to the children in the distance. "And what brings you here?" He said while picking another strawberry of the bush.
    He let his powers take over, a small black flame danced over his fingers and burned the strawberry to ashes in his palm. The wind blew the ashes away, but his fingers remained black and slightly sooty.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 11:46 am

"Why thank you," Falko said, a mischievous grin on her full lips. "Not being all too dull, nice compliment."

She almost gave into the temptation of casting herself into her illusion power, just to give him a small scare but decided against it. She didn't like to brag and she didn't want to make too many enemies at Camp.

Falko walked over to the bench, sitting on the back of the bench with her feet on the sitting area.

"The calm brings me here, I guess," she replied. "After a day of training, strolling makes me relax."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 11:51 am

Crow shuffled away from her slightly. "I hope you know I'm not very social." He grinned, but then moved in a bit closer. He carried on eating strawberrys and not glancing at the girl. "I also hope you know I do not care for your name, as we are probably not going to walk across each other anytime later. But I suppose you could give me an answer with what you are called." Crow said and yawned quietly, not paying her any attention, really.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 12:04 pm

"I hope you know I don't care whether you're social or not," Falko replied. "And my name is Nephilim but everybody calls me Falko, even though it's a guy's name. The Cirque's guys came up with it."

She bent backwards to pick a strawberry behind her and bit into the sweet flesh of the fruit. "The Cirque (Cirque du Soleil) is where I was raised, if you were wondering."

She didn't know if he'd heard about it or not; it was a very famous circus - no, not the circus you might imagine with wigged clowns and animals, this circus focused on very advanced techniques and was famous for it's contortionists, among which was Falko's mother.

"And your name is Crow, right?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 12:12 pm

"Well, you should." Crow answered, taking the strawberry out of Falko's hands and bit into it. "Nephilim...Intresting. Well, Falko, I think the Cirque guys should have called you something like Bella or something...oh well." He smiled at her from the side. "It's wierd, thinking that I'm usually not so damn social. I mean, what's so special about someone like you, huh?" he grinned at her, obviously teasing the girl.

"My name is Crow Finnley." he tipped his head to one side, as if to ask a question. "But you should call me the death king. No one calls me by my real name." He said and bit into the next strawberry, his lips stained red. His tongue flickered over his lips, collecting the juice and bringing it from his thin pink lips into his mouth. He brushed through his hair once and raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer from Falko.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 12:26 pm

"Well, you should," he said and took the strawberry from her hand, eating it.

"Aha? And why so? Are you some kind of psycho?" She smirked, but he was carrying on.

"Nephilim...Intresting. Well, Falko, I think the Cirque guys should have called you something like Bella or something...oh well."

She rose her eyebrows. "Are you f*cking kidding me?" She asked. "Bella? Like that sulking, mollusque-like excuse of a teen romance protagonist? Duude, your compliments are priceless. Or were you just testing how emotionless I can get?"

"It's weird, thinking that I'm usually not so damn social. I mean, what's so special about someone like you, huh?" he grinned.

Falko grinned back her wolven smile, knowing he was teasing her, though in the back if her head, she was thinking 'Do you really wanna know?'.

"My name is Crow Finnley." he replied, tipping his head to one side while biting on another strawberry. "But you should call me the death king. No one calls me by my real name."

"Sure thing......Crow," Falko replied, still grinning wolvishly. With that, she took the strawberry from him and bit into it. Her turn to tease him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 12:38 pm

Crow laughed at her little swear. He grinned at her. "That was not meant to be a compliment. I'm not in the mood for a disscussion, alright, Falko?" As she grabbed the strawberry from him, he just raised an eyebrow and picked a new one. "And I've already told you..don't call me crow." He said. "Only my friends call me that." his expression turned grim. "Although I don't have any." He eventually stood up to fix his jacket a bit, then sat down, a little closer to Falko. That was not a flirting-move, it was more of an accident. He stole the Strawberry from her hand once again, and smirked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 12:50 pm

"I know you were not meaning to compliment me, I was joking," she replied, chuckling lightly.

"And I've already told you..don't call me crow." He said. Falko rose her hands, meaning she gave up, even though a smirk was still twisting the corners if her lips. "Only my friends call me that." He looked ahead grimly. "Although I don't have any."

He stood up, sat down and took the strawberry from her again.

"Well then, allow me to return the favor and call you Edward," the Italian-Jspanese girl stated. "Death King is a bit long."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/14/2014, 12:57 pm

Crow chuckled loudly and smirked. "Alright, Bella." He stopped, realizing Edward and Bella were a couple. He narrowed his eyes, thinking. "Uh...Yeah. I mean I didn't mean it like..." he wasn't embarressed, just surprised about what she had said. Did she know that they were a couple? The thought was way to confusing. He shook his head and finished the strawberry he had been passing around, and looked at her, tilting his head slightly again. He studied her details, and came to the wierd conclusion that she was slightly pretty. The death King didn't like to admit the fact, but he didn't care. It was true, anyway. He raised his head in intrest. he wanted to know more about her. He smiled, and an idea popped into is head.

He was in the mood for being a bit of a gentleman today. He stood up, offering his arm to the girl. "I'm bored. Let's walk." he said and looked at her, expressionlesss.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2014, 1:19 pm

"Alright, Bella." He said, then stopped, narrowing his eyes. "Uh...Yeah. I mean I didn't mean it like..."

Falko misunderstood his reaction, thinking he was embarrassed being compared to a sparkling Gary Stu, not realizing the couple-hint she had made. Her intention had only been to return the favor as she had said.

"We should really stop that insult marathon," she chuckled. "Or change the category, otherwise we'll soon be calling each other Justin and Selena."

Toying with her left dagger, she didn't notice him looking at her. Suddenly, he stood up, offering his arm.

"I'm bored. Let's walk," he said.

"I can stand up alone, thanks," she grinned and stepped down the bench, ignoring his arm.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/15/2014, 2:10 am

Crow smiled, but still hooked his arm up with hers. The death King was feeling a bit crazy today. He grinned. "Or maybe Romeo and Juliet." He said, his eyes still focused on the strawberrys. He began to walk at a slow pace, Falko hooked into his arm. Then he let go, climbing up a grape tree. Because of Crow's lightness, it wasn't a problem, really. He picked the best and finest grapes frm the top, and dropped them down to Falko. He popped two or three in his mouth himself, and smiled cooly nonchantly, like he did this all the time in the underworld-which he didn't.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/15/2014, 4:14 am

"Ew, Romeo and Juliet," Falko commented, screwing her face up briefly.

He took her arm and started walking before spotting a grape tree and climbing it up. He chose some grapes and dropped them to the daughter of Deimos, who caught them and ate one.

"Thank ya, Death King," she said. "If we start going with demigod names, does that mean you'll be calling me Terror Face?"

Because that was the common comeback people gave her when they started giving each other wanna-be insulting nicknames designed after their god parents.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/15/2014, 4:20 am

Crow jumped down, landing on his feet, one hand on the ground, spiderman style. He stood up smoothly, and smiled. "No, I'll be calling you Falko." He said, walking along again, this time without hooking his arm in hers, but glancing at her from over his shoulder. He stopped walking to catch up with her, then raised his eyebrows and shook his head, getting his messy hair back into the tousled state he loved. He smiled, knowing that comment would make her have to answer back somehow. "Or maybe terror face. Dunno." The Son of Death said, popping more and more grapes into his mouth quickly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/15/2014, 10:16 pm

Falko grinned again wolfishly, and made her eyes suddenly flicker to poison greed for a moment. The reason she was called Terror Face, or Boggart, was because of one of her powers: adapt her appearance through the Mist to something the person feared greatly.

"So, you're one of the endless Thanatos children," she stated after some time. "Isn't your cabin crammed full by now?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/16/2014, 1:09 am

"So, you're one of the endless Thanatos children," she stated. "Isn't your cabin crammed full by now?"
    Crow looked back at her. "Yeah. Death is popular among the mortals." He said sarcastically, laughing at his stupid little joke. He wasn't intrested in a long talk really, but he had to go along with it. He took a look at Falko again, she didn't look all to 'Terror-ish'. "So, I don't know who your godly parent is. Deimos? Ares? Phobos?"

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 5:41 am

"Or mortals are popular among Death personifications," the Asian replied as they continued walking.

She put another grape into her mouth; it was sweet and juicy.

"So, I don't know who your godly parent is. Deimos? Ares? Phobos?" Crow asked, looking at her.

"I'll give you a hint," she smirked. "If we were in the Harry Potter universe... my patronus would be a dementor."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/16/2014, 5:45 am

Crow looked at her. "I don't read. You tell me." Crow said. "But since Deimos is the god of terror, I'm guessing it's deimos." He said, smiling.

"Thanatos is quite cool to have as a god parent. Awesome powers." He said and smiled. "I can summon 6 undead soldiers a day. And I can do this." he said and let a ball of pure dull black flames flicker in his hand, the light going out after 30 seconds.
    He grinned. "Impressive, huh? What's your power, Terror face?" He asked, trying to annoy her, even if it didn't work.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 6:25 am

Falko simply nodded when he guessed her god parent was Deimos. She had met him twice, at Mount Oympus; he looked like a bulky, scarred teenage boy of about eighteen or seventeen with a black bandana, tattered jeans, a leather jacket and a huge knife. His eyes were fire orbs, like Ares's.

"Thanatos is quite cool to have as a god parent. Awesome powers." Crow continued, smiling. "I can summon 6 undead soldiers a day. And I can do this." Opening his hand, he let a ball of pure dull black flames flicker up in his palm, holding it for several seconds.
    He grinned. "Impressive, huh? What's your power, Terror face?"

"Power? B*tch, please. I got several. But since I'm a nice girl, I'll only show you one."

The Asian turned to look at him, her brown eyes shimmering with a glint of champagne. She felt a tugging in her stomach and ribcage, which always accompanied the use of her powers, and manipulated Crow's vision, hearing, cutaneous feeling and taste to project him into the illusion of being deep under the water, so deep there was nothing but dark, opaque blue around him; she manipulated his senses to give him the illusion he was absolutely incapable of breathing, duping his skin into feeling the freezing, somewhat thick water he was supposed to be in. Then she mislead his vision into believing there were darker shapes he could see only from the corner of his eye, shapes of such distasteful animals, that seemed to flicker away as soon he turned to look at them, but he could still feel their presence. Finally, she directed his senses into believing he was not capable to move; he could not breathe, not move, he was so deep under water he could't see any light, with flickering forms around him.

She held that for fifteen seconds before finally releasing her power.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/16/2014, 8:21 am

"Power? B*tch, please. I got several. But since I'm a nice girl, I'll only show you one."

Crow was about to say something, when the setting changed. He was deep under water, yet his clothes had not gotten wet. he could not move or breathe. He tried to shout "Hey, what the f*ck?", but his words got trapped in his throat, as he saw dark shadows moving amongst the water. Somehow they looked like an illusion, but somehow, everything felt-and looked as real as could be. Fifteen seconds passed-which felt like forever 'Underwater'.

He fell. But where from? It was only a few centimetres, but it was enough to knock the breath out of him. He gasped, coughing, checking that everything was still there. He saw Falko, with glimmering eyes, standing infront of him. He gaped at her shortly, then shut his mouth. he didn't want her to see him admire her powers. But he had had enough of fears. It was his turn. He thought of everything bad that ever happened to him, and anger welled up inside of him. Enough to make him furious. It's my turn, Nephilim. He thought and the black aura around him flickered. His eyes glinted strongly, they almost seemed to get darker, and they were open wider, fixed on Falko's face.

For the second time of the day, he summoned his fireball into his hands. He raised his hand, the fire flickering, almost seeming to make everything darken. He screamed eigero, which meant 'To recall the dead to life'. (http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/egeiro.html Hope that is correct xD)

The ground rumbled as six ghostly pale grey arms shot up out of the ground. Snarling and growling came from below, and six roman undead soldiers slowly awakened from their 'slumber'. Crow grinned madly, and told them to formate into a circle. The fire in his hands dissapeared, but Crows eyes darted across to Falko's. The Archers got their bows ready into position, read to shoot. but they didn't. Crow screamed some more orders, before the undead soldiers in their blue and gold uniforms sunk into the ground. The aura flickered and faded, yet Crows eyes were still hungry for revenge. He remembered his mother. How he had burned both of her arms. He smiled madly. How badly he wanted to do it again. He remembered that the daughter of Deimos was still standing there, so his eyes dimmed, and he fell to the ground dizzy and sick.

After a few minutes Crow stood up again, his mouth formed into his old, usual smile. "Good enough for you, Nephilim?" He said, grinning. He brought out his sword and chopped around in the strawberry bushes, the red drops of fruit juice looking like blood on a battle field.

OOC: Dayum Long post. xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 11:59 am

Falko watched as Crow stood back up and made undead warriors rise from the ground, a black aura flickering around him. The undead looked rather scary, but that fear just made adrenaline rush into her veins, giving her an elated feeling. Grinning, she watched his display of powers, arms crossed, until he fell down, exhausted. Finally, he rose again.

"Good enough for you, Nephilim?"

"Let's say it was entertaining," the daughter of Deimos smirked
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/16/2014, 12:13 pm

Crow looked at her, eyebrows raised in slight anger. "That's all, Terror Face?" Crow said, slowly clenching his fists, and grabbing the hilt of his stygian iron sword, ready to unsheather it. But somehow, he knew he didn't want this girl to be his enemy, although he might beat her.

He took a deep breath and grinned, fakely, of course. He raised his eyebrows once more. "By the way, I'm quite a good swimmer, so water isn't a fear of mine." He said, tilting his head to one side. He stared menacingly at Falko, then the look dissapeared as The Death King popped the last grape into his mouth.

OOC: So, on the next meeting, Falko is going to teach him how to handle a crossbow? xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:44 am