A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Reading Too Deep

Reading Too Deep - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading Too Deep

Post by Guest 9/1/2014, 7:59 pm

Reading Too Deep - Page 2 4q1kqw

"Oh no, but thank you. I would lose the book in a minute. I have a bunch of library books under my bed that are well over due." Acacia grinned, laughing a little. You would think a daughter of Athena knew when she needed to return the books. But she has a bad habit of checking out a lot of books and then not bothering to read them because she has about seventy other books that she needs to start. She owes around 100 dollars to a lot of libraries in New York, and that's pretty problematic. Acacia isn't even allowed at her school library anymore, it sucks.

"Oh please, Veronica, have some self confidence. I bet your drawings are amazing!" Acacia was always really peppy. Which can be severely annoying to herself at times. But hey, she didn't want to shoot Veronica down, she was adorable. Acacia found herself stopping at the doors of the mess hall, debating if she should go in or not. She normally can stands the mess hall and their assigned seating. Acacia could not take another lecture by a few other Athena kids about bad book to movie adaptations. And trust me, she has heard enough of it.
    "I can't even draw a tree, obviously you can do so much better than that."

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Reading Too Deep - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading Too Deep

Post by beanie 9/2/2014, 11:30 am

"Don't worry your all of me.

Okay, this whole experience was helping Veronica. Not to mention, she was beginning to feel like Acacia was a big sister. Like, the older ones she sees on sitcoms that the girls get along very well and have each others backs even though they fight sometimes. But so far, Acacia and Ronnie haven't fought yet. And Acacia was too much of a confidence booster.

"T-Thanks." Ronnie stuttered as the girls reached the doors. Normally Veronica would walk right in but Acacia seemed hesitant to go in.

"Are you going in?" She asked.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:44 am