A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Exploring.. (Remake)

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Exploring.. (Remake) Empty Exploring.. (Remake)

Post by Lauren 5/10/2014, 9:28 pm

Clary loved to explore. She especially loved to explore the forest, for no exploration was exactly like the other.
    On today's expedition, Clary wore a green long sleeved shirt, light blue jeans and of course her geeky black rimmed glasses. Her cherry red hair sat on her shoulders. She had probably been walking 15, 20 minutes? She had lost track. She clutched her journal, she had recently been writing daily, and she longed to write out in the forest, away from the eyes of her half siblings. She sat down against an oak tree, making sure to not blemish the tree. She did not want to get another scolding from an angry Dryad. She wrote for about 20 minutes before her hand cramped and she had to stop. She placed the journal in her bag and then took in her surroundings. The trees loomed here, and her eyes searched for creatures that were looming up there. Then she saw it. A tree house. Perched in one of the trees. And furthermore, she saw movements, colored deep blue.
    "Hello?" She called out, standing up cautiously.

Exploring.. (Remake) Empty Re: Exploring.. (Remake)

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 11:03 pm

OOC: perfect entry :)
    BIC: Stella heard someone shout,"hello?" And she looked out her window she saw someone who must've been a demigod(she had no elfish features or altered skin color at all). She smiled and went to the window and replied,"hello! I'm Stella the star nymph!" She said thestar nymph, due to the fact that she seemed to be the only star nymph around. She had looked since she was a child, almost 60 years ago. Even she didn't understand the age thing with semi humans. But it got lonely with only her being a star nymph. But she kept looking. She used the intro whenever she met someone new. Usually it helped them figure out why her treehouse was filled with makeshift telescopes, glass domes and a rotating solar powered star tracker. The tracker had pipes sticking out of the cowling and were always fixed on a certain star, so she could observe stars at any time. She carefully stepped down the wooden steps to the ground, careful not to get splinters in her bare feet. She walked over to the girl and smiled.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/10/2014, 11:24 pm

"Oh I'm Clary" She said with a smile. She stood up from the tree and held her hand out, as if to shake hands.
    "A star nymph, huh?" She asked. "I've never met one of those." Now that she was closer to Stella, she noticed her image with much greater detail. For one, she noticed that the streak of blue she saw was Stella's deep blue robe, which matched her deep blue eyes.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 11:26 pm

"Hi clary!" Stella said. "Yes, it's sad but I'm the only one at camp. So if people aren't flocking to the Athena cabin for constellation knowledge or praying to the goddess I follow(that's asteria)then they're coming to me. Would you like to come into my observatory and look around?" She asked and gestured towards her treehouse.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/14/2014, 4:22 pm

"Oh yes please!" Clary exclaimed. This day was already by far one of the most exciting. First she had met Stella, and now she was going to see her laboratory? Awesome! She turned to pick up her journal, brushing the damp forest soil that clung to the creases and cracks of her already worn out book. She nodded her head as if to say, Shall we? and waited for Stella's response.

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 4:42 pm

"Come on in!" She said and motioned towards the stairs that led to her house. She lifted he dress and slowly ascended the stairs. Clary followed behind her and as they reached her PVC pipe observatory, she flicked on the switch. "Hit the deck!" She shouted and fell to the floor as the pipes whirred around at 30 MPH.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/14/2014, 5:51 pm

Clary quickly fell to the ground, cursing as she hit her elbow, hard. That would definitely be a bruise later. She watched in awe as the PVC pipes began whirring around, so fast it hurt Clary's head to watch. "Wow" She whispered to herself.

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 6:36 pm

The PVC pipes continued to whirr around at top speed but about 5 minutes later, they sowed to a stop. "Wow indeed. I designed this myself and built it with the help of dryads and a few Hephaestus kids." Stella said. "Name a star. Any star. Ill show it to you in Greek or scientific form. Your choice."
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/17/2014, 8:45 pm

"Hmm.. how about the North Star? Polaris right?" She asked. Clary felt ashamed that she didn't know much astronomy, but she did know Polaris. At least she knew that. She would have been even more embarrassed if she couldn't think of anything.

Post by Guest 5/18/2014, 12:53 pm

"Sure!" Stella said. "Pipe number 1A please!" She called out as mercury filled the grooves in the floor at 20 mph and pointed her to the right pipe. "Watch where you step, don't put your foot in the red stuff, it's hot mercury." She said and led the way. "This is Greek Polaris!" She said then flipped a switch on the pole. "And this is scientific Polaris!"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/23/2014, 10:23 pm

"Oh my gosh!" Clary exclaimed. "it's wonderful!" There it was. Greek Polaris and Scientific Polaris, shining so bright up in the sky. All Clary wished to do was to reach up and grab them, and put them in her pocket for her belonging. "What's your favorite?" She asked Stella.

Post by Guest 5/24/2014, 5:11 pm

"Which star or which filter?" She asked, confused
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/26/2014, 12:58 am

"Oh, I meant to ask what your favorite star to see is" Clary corrected herself. She often confused other people with her straight forward questions. But then again, it was quite dumb to ask an asteria their favorite star, when they kind of are part of a star already. Oh well, she sighed. The question was already out there.

ooc: I would prefer if you can post a bit longer, because your not giving me much to work with :\

Post by Guest 5/26/2014, 1:01 am

OOC: sorry :(
    BIC: "Well then that would be my own star!" She exclaimed. "Pipe 13-G!" She called out and hit the deck once more. "I live on the third star to the right of Orion's Belt!" She said and told up once more as the pipes slowed down and eventually stopped.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 5/28/2014, 9:54 pm

ooc: Don't worry about it, I was just giving you a heads up! :)

bic: Clary squinted her left eye as she looked in the telescope with her right. In the little hole, twinkling in the sky, was Stella's star. Clary felt like she was peeking in on a whole different world, one so much more beautiful and mysterious. "Oh Stella, that's amazing." She sighed in awe. "Do you go up there often? What's it like?"

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 10:23 pm

OOC: ok, thanks!
    BIC: "Thank you!" Stella said. "I visit there once a month, and it's absolutely amazing. It's entirely made up of pure crystal, with mountains and caves, like if you had turned this world into glass. Is very beutiful." She said thoughtfully. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. "Do you want to see it? Come on it?" She asked excitedly. "I've never taken someone else up there, and I have a NASA approved spacesuit. It would be a wonderful experience!" She exclaimed.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/4/2014, 9:00 pm

"Oh Stella, I would love too! But are you sure it's safe? I don't mean to be rude, but I didn't think humans were able to get up close to stars." Clary asked. All of the questions about stars being big balls of gas popped in her head. She was hopeful Stella had a reasonable answer though.

Post by Guest 6/4/2014, 10:31 pm

"Of course it's safe! Humans can go on stars, just the Greek version only. I can visit both, but whatever. Are you up for it?" She asked and pulled out her NASA approved space suit from a closet.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/11/2014, 4:02 pm

"I guess so." Clary answered. She had to admit, she was pretty nervous. But going to a Greek version of a star? Now that was bound to get her self some bragging rights, plus she trusted Stella enough not to kill her.

Post by Guest 6/11/2014, 5:16 pm

"Ok, put the suit on. Also, hold this." She said, handing clary a box as she attached wire to it and the one she was holding.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/11/2014, 10:15 pm

Clary slipped her thin body into the space suit, while she tried not to drop the box thingy with the wire Stella had given her. "Um.. What is this?" She asked Stella.

Post by Guest 6/12/2014, 7:16 am

"That is your TED or 'transportation enhancement device'." She said. "It will take you to the exact spot I am on. Now step over here." She said, gesturing towards the blue panel which would transport them to the star.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/12/2014, 8:56 am

"Oh Ok" Clary took a deep exhale as she stepped on the blue panel, and looked at Stella expectantly. This was actually quite nerve wracking.

Post by Guest 6/12/2014, 12:02 pm

Stella grinned like a mad scientist as she flipped a couple of switches and turned her iTunes countdown on. It was in fact a recording of the columbia's launch, which reminded Stella that she would stay safe, and this time, she wasn't letting anyone else get hurt.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/15/2014, 8:59 pm

As Stella flipped switch's and turned on countdown recordings, Clary had second thoughts. How well did she actually know this girl? She could be an assassin or a monster in disguise. She knew those were out here. Even though she had never come across one? Or had she? There really wasn't a way to tell since you know, they could have been disguised as a tree or a beetle. But Stella didn't seem like a monstrosity in disguise, she was kind and helpful and trustworthy. Clary had the feeling she could trust the asteria. Come on, don't be silly. She kept telling herself. She was only being rocketed off to the greek version of a star up in the night sky, what could go wrong?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:05 am