A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Exploring.. (Remake)

Exploring.. (Remake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring.. (Remake)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 pm

"Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Stella shouted over the machinery as the countdown hit zero and the two advermturers flew into the sky.

-Time skip-

Stella and clary reached the star. Stella looked around the landing sight then over to clary. She took out her in named homemade oxygen reader and scanned the entire star. "99% oxygen and 1% atmosphere. You can take you space suit of now!" She said with a smile.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-19

Post by Lauren Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Clary slipped her thin body out of her spacesuit. The star was wondrous. Nothing like she had ever seen. She pulled out her camera from her bag. "Can I.. Can I take a picture?" She asked Stella. She didn't want to be rude or anything, but this is something she wanted to remember for the rest of her life.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

"Because everything here is crystal, diamond or both, probably not with a regular camera. But I've developed a line of star-viewing cameras, they can take pictures of this place. Here, take one." She said and pulled one out of her bag, handing it to clary.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 am

"Really Stella? Thank you!" Clary thanked her as she took the camera. She immediately switched it on and began snapping pictures of her surroundings. She was already picturing what she would do with each one, so she could remember them for as long as she lived.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:57 pm

"No problem!" Stella said and put her hands in her pockets, smiling as she watched clary immediately begin to take pictures. I don't think I've seen someone this interested in a star in decades. Maybe she's ready.....maybe.... Stella thought and rolled the idea in her head round for a while. An apprentice would be great, but she had Ben saving the spot for an Asteria. But she hadn't seen one in half a century......maybe the time was right.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Clary snapped a few more pictures, until her thumb started to ache. Finally, she pocketed the camera and went over to Stella. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." She said as she hugged the nymph. Suddenly realizing what she was doing, she pulled away. "Sorry, I'm just so grateful." Great. The nymph probably thought she was a psycho now.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Stella grinned. "It's okay. I'm glad you're interested in my star. But now that picture time is over, I need to run some tests on you. Do you see that emerald forest over there?" Stella said, pointing as she pulls out a speedometer. "I want you to run to it at a comfortable speed. Then sprint the last 3 yards. This won't hurt a bit." Tells said and pointed the speedometer at clary.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 am

Tests? She found that rather peculiar. "Um Okay." Clary replied.  Anyways, she trusted the nymph, right? She started to run at a steady pace toward the emerald colored forest. Running on the felt a bit different then on land, but not a bad different. As she neared close to the forest, she began to sprint. When she finished, she was barely out of breath. She turned to look at Stella. "How did I do?" She yelled.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 am

Stella grinned as she looked at her video camera and her speedometer. "You did great. You didn't notice it, but you hovered when you sprinted. A foot off the ground!" She said in astonishment. "Nice job. Can you punch that emerald tree you're standing next to?" Stella asked, pointing.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 am

"Wow Really?" Clary said, astonished. That explained why running felt so weird. "Okay." She added, hearing Stella's request. She punched the tree, hurting her knuckles, but not harming the tree or herself other wise. "Why am I doing this?" She asked. This was rather peculiar, punching trees and speedometers? Yeah, a bit weird.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 am

"Wait for it.....3.....2......1.....now!" She said, pointing at the emerald tree as it burst into flames and imploded. "That's why. Not an ordinary emerald, it reacted to human DNA. Here, take this." She said, tossing an ambrosia square over to clary. "Eat up. There might've been a virus on that tree. You can never be too careful." She said. "One last test. Do a quadruple backflip in midair." Stella said, pulling out a stopwatch.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:42 pm

This was really starting to get weird. A tree bursting into flames at her touch? No one could tell her that wasn't weird. She took a small bite of Ambrosia, just to make Stella happy. She didn't think she needed it, but she was going to listen to Stella. Plus, who can resist a little ambrosia?

As Stella told her what her next test was, her eyes widened, and her jaw fell open, almost losing the Ambrosia inside. She quickly covered her mouth, a bit embarrassed, but then exclaimed, "You want me to do a backflip? Stella, I don't think I can do that. I have never done a backflip or a front flip in my whole life, unless you count a trampoline."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 pm

"Trust me. Jut do it. A quadruple backflip. I've got crutches and splints, so don't worry. Just trust me. Human DNA is weird on here. Trust me ."
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 am

"Well okay.. I guess I can try." Clary answered her, a bit quiet. She set down the remaining Ambrosia, and bent her knees to jump. She flipped herself backwards, about as ungraceful as.. well, herself. That was only a single, so she had to try it again. She took a deep breath, and flipped herself back, pretending she was on the trampoline in the old trampoline zone downtown. 1, 2, I can do it. She counted and encouraged herself. 3, one more, 4. Clary landed, stumbling a bit. "There you go Stella, happy?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:40 am

"Yes, actually. The ground is reacting to non-me materials-aka your sneakers-and acting like a trampoline with a gravity slingshot of 70 newtons. Thank you. That's all the tests for now." She said, smiling. "So what do you want to do?"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 am

"Oh I don't know, its your home star, do you have any suggestions on something that I just need to see?" Clary asked, relief apparent in her voice. She was so relieved that the tests were over. Noticing  a strand of red covering her left eye, she at it. Her hair had came loose, thanks to the backflips.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 am

"Well, there's the sapphire waterfall, the ruby volcano, the fields of emerald, the sea of pearls, a cave of obsidian, pretty much something for each shiny stone there is. Even quartz cliffs. Take your pick." She said.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:35 am

"Oh.. what a hard decision. I would love to see the sapphire waterfall!" Clary happily said. She could feel the weight of the camera in her back pocket, itching to be used. "Well lead the way, miss tour guide" She half teased, half seriously said.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 am

Stella had the best idea ever. With the maddest smile she could conjure, she said "Do you want to take my TARDIS?!" Extremely excitedly and almost cried with joy. Finally a test run!
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 am

ooc: Just so you know, I DO KNOW WHAT A TARDIS IS. Continue on...

"Um sure I guess... Whats a Tar.. Tardis?" Clary looked at Stella. She had never heard of a .. Tardis? It sounded like Tartar sauce, which Clary, in fact, hated. She couldn't imagine taking something ith such a similar name to the sapphire waterfall. This day was just getting weirder and weirder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 pm