A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Demon Rises

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

The Demon Rises - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Rises

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2014, 12:57 pm

"Run!? No way! Who do you think I am?" I yank out my cross bow and jump back, pointing it at Damien, "Drop the sword, you freak."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 2:11 pm

I remove my sword from above the girl's head after the child of Lethe removed his from the position. I said to the girl, "Trust me, this kid has kill children of Ares, children of Bia, even a child of Kratos. He has killed at least one child from every war god. You will not stand a chance against him. So if you want to risk your life, stay. But if you want to live for sure, run.
    I laugh and say, "Alex here speaks the truth. Not many children from the war gods survive me. Unless they end up telling me their fears before I kill them. But Alex has survived me many times. He always seems to be there to save someone. But not this time. This time I will kill you both." I swung my sword in a circle, aiming it so it would decapitate the girl first, then Alex.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2014, 7:31 pm

He rips open the lower half of my shirt a bit, and I feel myself start to bleed. I snicker, "killed children of Ares, huh?" I jump back and aim my crossbow at Damien, "Big deal!" I put my finger on the trigger, "I killed my own parents," I whisper. I pull the trigger.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 10:00 pm

I had barely gotten out of the way of the sword. It cut my shoulder before I had gotten out of the way. Then I saw the girl fire the crossbow at the child of Lethe. I muttered, "That will only make him angry."
    The bolt sailed towards me and I blocked it with my armored arm. It stung a little as the tip had broke skin, but not enough to kill me. I ripped the bolt out and gritted my teeth. Now they both would die. Nothing will save them. Not even... ok maybe if Sasha was still here she would calm me down. But now that she is dead, nothing can save these two. I said, "Be ready to die." I raised my sword again, but this time focused on the girl. I swung at her leg, aiming low, then curving upwards.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2014, 10:04 pm

I jump, but my foot his the blade and I fell down. I was on the ground. I reach for my crossbow and aimed it up at him, "Idiot," I growled, "I died in 2002!" I shot at him.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 10:50 pm

Wait, this girl died before? But that could mean one of three things. One, she cheated death. Two, she was reborn. Or three, she was a vampire. I am willing to bet it was the second one. But right now, that is unimportant. I should probably help her, but she wanted to fight him.
    This time the shot hit my leg. Now my leg was numb. Thank the gods for this armor. I not only can scare people, but I can also protect myself. I looked down and saw the bolt sticking out. Then I fell on my one knee that wasn't hurt. I grit my teeth and pulled the bolt out. It was covered in blood. I guess being shot at close range wont be easily protected with armor. I put my leg on her arm with the crossbow and pulled my sword up above my head and said, "Any last words?"
    OOC: Do me a favor, let her not shoot him and then wait for Sasha to be approved. I have this planned out.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2014, 10:52 pm

"Put a sock in it, b*tch!" I try to break free.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 11:07 pm

I walked through the woods like I did every morning. But this is the first time I walked through the northern part. I had heard about a guy who killed people if they didn’t tell him their fears. Only one person I knew tortured people. My brother. I wanted to find him and stop him. He would listen to me. He loved me. As I walked through, I saw what looked like a demon over a girl, ready to stab her. I thought, Damien, no. I had my armor on and ran over with my sword out.
    I laughed and pushed the sword down only for it to be caught in-between two blades and flipped.
    I had stuck my sword out to get Damien's sword in-between the blades and then flipped. I took my helmet off and said, "Damien, don't."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2014, 11:09 pm

I growl, "great," I think to myself, "A hero. Just what I need." I roll my eyes.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/28/2014, 12:25 am

I looked up to see my... My sister. I said, "S-Sasha? I-is that r-really you?"
    I smiled at my brother and said, "Yes Damien. It is really me. It turns out that I am not your full sister. My mother is Amphitrite. That is how I survived the boat." I was suddenly pulled into a hug by him. Light and dark mixing together. I am the light. He really did love me. I hugged him back and said, "Now let the girl go. She has done nothing wrong. Even if she did, you have to let it go. Like my favorite song goes..." I was cut off by Damien saying, "Oh god not that song... Please don't." I smiled again and said, "Fine. But let the girl go. I won't fight you, but I am begging you, let her go."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/28/2014, 1:02 pm

I cringe. I wasn't used to being rescued and I hated the feeling. I hold my crossbow to tight I hear a small snapping noise on the handle.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/28/2014, 8:43 pm

OOC: Before I continue, do you think I should have Damien let Pixie go or still try to get her fears out?
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 9:27 pm

OOC: That's your call, I'm good either way
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 10:22 pm

OOC: Fight it is then
    I look at my sister, then the girl. I think about it for a moment. This girl knows to much. Alex knows, but he won't tell anyone. However, I think this girl would. I tell my sister, "She knows to much. I have to either make her fear me so she won't tell anyone, or kill her. Either way, I can't be found out."
    I looked at my brother. He was mad. I mean, he did this during the war, but never to this extent. I say, "Alright. But please, do whatever you can to not kill her." I look at the girl and say, "I am sorry, but I will not fight my brother to protect someone I don't know."
    I leave because I get bored and have nothing better to do.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 10:24 pm

I groan, "Are you guys done?" I stand up, "Y'all are boring as anything."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 10:27 pm

I grin and pull out my sword. I say, "You don't know what you have done. Today, the demon rises." I rush at the girl and aim a cut towards her chest.
    OOC: The fight posts will most likely be short.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 10:28 pm

I narrowly avoid it. I sigh, "Alright buddy. I guess there's no swaying ya." I shoot at his chest.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 10:31 pm

I turn to barely avoid the bolt that was aimed straight at my chest. Any slower and I would have been caught. I swing my sword down, ready to turn it slightly if she tries to dodge.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 10:35 pm

Like an idiot, I do try to dodge, unaware of what would come next.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 10:39 pm

OOC: Let's assume you went right
    As she attempts to dodge right, I curve my sword so it would still hit her, but instead of in the head, it would hit her left arm. Well left arm from where I was facing.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 10:41 pm

"Ahhh!" Blood pours from the wound. I growl, "Idiot, I needed that arm!!" With one arm, I shoot my crossbow sideways, aiming for his neck. Obviously it was a little off balance, because of how I was holding it.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 11:06 pm

The bolt was a little off, but it pierced through my armor and hit me in the shoulder. I could feel the blood building up under the black metal. I knew if it stayed in there, it would only hurt more. So I morphed my armor back into my leather jacket (OOC: I will try to find the closest picture to this later) and pulled out the bolt. There was a lot of blood over it. If I wasn't angry before, I was now. I swung my sword toward her chest again, with my only good arm left.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 11:09 pm

I gasp and instinctively bend backwards, just missing the blade. It was so close to me that my vision blurred. My heart leapt forward and everything slowed for a second. This is what I lived for.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/30/2014, 11:18 pm

OOC: That was some Matrix s**t right there. I also found an image. Imagine the hair black while slightly dyed red https://2img.net/h/i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/PheromoneFatality/Anime%20Guys/anime19.jpg
    Great, not only is she good at aiming, even with a bad arm, she also can perform stuff that belongs in the Matrix. I slightly stumble from missing her, but quickly regain my position. I swing again, this time aiming for her good arm.
    OOC: Have you noticed how aggressive he is with attacking? No thought put behind his attacks.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/30/2014, 11:20 pm

I fling myself back but, just missing the blade by a hair. I take a deep breath and shoot at him leg.
    OOC: lol thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:18 am