A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex] Empty Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/20/2016, 10:28 am

Why in the name of the gods did you think trying to be kind to a cop was a good idea? He clearly was going to give us a ticket either way. Kili shouted at her brother as they drove on the interstate leaving NYC. She was going to visit some friends in Chicago for Warped Tour and dragged her brother along just to show him what real partying and friends were like. Seeing as she hated rules the demigod was driving, even still, at close to 80 mph.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex] Empty Re: Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex]

Post by Green 4/20/2016, 5:06 pm

Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex] Tumblr_lu7fd8OJNt1qcayqto1_250
    Killian was not having fun, no, not in the slightest. He didn't like how fast they were going and he didn't like how stupid his twin sister was doing. "Yes, but at least you didn't have to be disrespectful about it. Remember, Kili. We live and die by the choices we make and right now, you're making a wrong one." He said back to her calmly as he gripped the strap of the seatbelt that was keeping him safe.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex] Empty Re: Rise of A Demon, Fall of an Angel [me and alex]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/20/2016, 8:03 pm

Kili groaned. You're such an @ss, you know that right. You refuse to take a risk in life and that is exactly why you never do anything genuinely fun. She pointed out to her twin. Thats when everything fell into chaos. A car from the other side of the interstate that was driving in the other direction crossed three lanes of traffic and did a J turn in front of the demigods before slamming on the brakes, Kili doing the same and skidding a little. What the hell?! Oh, god damnit. Killian get out now! The lavender haired girl shouted as she fumbled with her seat belt and glanced at the 'person' in the other car. Any by person I mean someone who was growing in size, had glowing red eyes and was sprouting horns from the side of their head. Kili took the percaution of stowing all their weapons and a few spares in the back on the floor so now it was a matter or time to see who got equipped and attacked first.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/20/2016, 8:23 pm

Just when Killian was about to say something, he saw the car in front of them head toward them and their own car stop. Everything was moving so fast that he couldn't process all of it. "What's going on?!" He asked as he unbelted himself from the car and getting out. Then he saw who was really driving the car. "Is that a monster?!" He quickly activated his celestial bronze shield and held it up defensively.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/20/2016, 8:27 pm

No, its the freaking Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man. Yes its a monster! Relaxing a little as her hands reached her weapons she equipped her belt for her daggers and didn't even bother attaching the swords sheath, drawing it from its confines with swift grace. Come one Killian. It's time to fight not hide. She scolded her brother as she climbed out of the car and stood onto the roof, trying to get a vantage point at all.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/20/2016, 9:27 pm

The son of Nemesis rolled his eyes at her unnecessary sassiness and instead focused on the monster that was coming for them. Rolling her eyes, Killian headed toward the front of the car, ready to take on anything that came their way!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/20/2016, 9:34 pm

The Manticore, now fully transformed, was huffing and snarling at the twins from the remains of his own car. This wasn't going to end well and Kili knew that. Now it was a stand off to see who would charge first.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/20/2016, 10:47 pm

Killian was sure as hell not going to charge at that thing first. That wasn't his style and it wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. Sure he could let the beast hit him, then deal the damage back at it, but he would have to survive the impact first. [color:3dcf=cccc99]"Have any bright ideas?!" He asked his twin.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/21/2016, 4:37 am

Kili glared at her brother and dashed at the Manticore, aiming for his legs but having to slide out of the way when he made a swipe at her. The demigod cursed and felt a sharp pain of and looked to see blood beginning to blossom on her upper arm. The beast had managed to take a swipe at her but nothing too bad. Get his legs!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/21/2016, 11:31 am

Nodding his head, he ran toward the manticore with his shield up to block any hits that the best might try to inflict on him. "Watch out for that tail!" If anything, that would be the main part that could do both of them in. The son of Nemesis came around from the side while it was distracted by Kili and sliced through his hide with his celestial bronze shield. The beaset roared in pain and tried to stab at him with it's stinger, but he was able to block it with his shield.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/21/2016, 11:42 am

Kili gritted her teeth as he pain continued to course through her body. Standing and taking one of her daggers from her belt she had a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other. While the beast was attacking her brother she charged and ran at the tail, only managing to make a decent gash but nothing deep enough to cut it off. The Manticore screamed in pain and swiped at Kili, leaving two new gashes on her right shoulder and sending her flying into a tree with an oof followed by curse words.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/21/2016, 11:10 pm

"Kili!" He shouted as he watched her fly into a tree. He cursed under his breathe and tried his hardest to fight this beast off, now regretting not using an offensive weapon in combat. Damn those Ares for being right. Now that it was just him and the beast, he made sure to think about his next moves carefully, keeping an eye on that stinger of his. That's the last thing he needed was to get poisoned. He had no idea what the Mist was covering this up as, but it had to be impressive. "Kili, there's a vial of nectar in my bag in the car!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/22/2016, 10:36 am

Kili startled awake and everything in her body was in pain. As she made her way to the car to grab the nectar she knew there was no way they were going to get out of this in one piece, not both of them at least. She finally made it to the bottle and after taking enough to feel restored she capped it and grabbed her weapons, making a mad dash at the beasts tail. Strike it down! She practically snarled at him before taking another swing and cutting some of his tail.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2016, 3:42 pm

The son of Nemesis, while the beast was in pain, was able to whip around and bash his shield in the manticore's face. That was able to stun the beast long enough for Killian to sprint toward it's hind legs and bashing it in the knee cap. Hopefully that will subdue the Greek beast.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/25/2016, 9:12 pm

Kili watched as her brother went almost gladiator on this monsters @ss. It was reassuring to know he could really handle himself in a fight after all. It wasn't enough though. The Manticore roared at the both of them and Kili frowned internally but had a deathly glare on her face. When I say, you need to run alright? She told her brother without taking her eyes off the beast. She was going to finish the beast off and save her brother, whether it killed her in the process or not.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/28/2016, 10:34 pm

His breathing was unsettling and his face was covered with sweat. He didn't know what she was up to, but decided just to go along with it. "Alright, then." Killian nodded his head and got ready for whatever she had up her sleeve.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 9:09 am

Kili nodded to her brother but before she did anything she pressed her forehead to his, like they always did in the movies. Take care, brother. She said before pulling her daggers out and turning towards the Monster before dashing at him. Run Killian! She shouted before sliding between the monster's legs and making a cut on each of it's shins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:44 am