A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sasha Abaddon-Daughter of Amphitrite

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Sasha Abaddon-Daughter of Amphitrite Empty Sasha Abaddon-Daughter of Amphitrite

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 10:43 pm

Name: Sasha Abaddon
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5’7”
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Black (Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpiKbrFGajckjzX9IDTo37U9d3u6z9Y-akz83od0xMumpcevHX)
    God Parent: Amphitrite
    Mortal Parent: Nathaniel Abaddon
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Fast and strong
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze sword. Image: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080818204829/soulcalibur/images/7/75/SoulCalibur_SC2.jpg
    And celestial bronze armor. Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXmQCOaX-rz2UM7P8G3mPD5pRPcmVmsVQinFKtH-B8WtiG227j
    Personality: Sasha is pretty much the opposite of her brother, Damien. While she did join the Titans because she felt betrayed, she honestly thought she was fighting for a good cause and against the true enemies. But she didn’t know that Kronos was lying to her and her brother. She is a nice and caring person, usually the only one who stopped Damien from murdering every demigod he saw on the enemies’ side. But even when he was angry, Sasha still loved her brother.
    Flaws: Loyalty, gullible, and overzealous
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can breathe underwater for a maximum of 20 minutes with a two hour cooldown. It can be used 3 times a day and makes her short of breath 1 minute for every minute she breathes underwater.
    Life Before Camp*: Sasha was born in New York two years after Damien. From the day she was born she loved him. In fact, her first words to Damien were “I love you.” When she was 11, she was with Damien at the park when a monster attacked them and chased them into an alley. A satyr was passing by and saw what was happening. He killed the hellhound and led Damien and Sasha to camp. After they were there for a year, Sasha followed Damien to join the Titans. While there, she was given her sword and her armor, both made of celestial bronze. During the Battle of Manhattan, Sasha was on a boat going across the Hudson River. But the boat suddenly sunk and she was taken under. She thought she would die there. But she found out she could breath underwater. So she swam back to shore and went back to camp. But she didn’t search for Damien. She loved him, but could tell he would be in pain for thinking she died.
    RP Example*: I walked through the woods like I did every morning. But this is the first time I walked through the northern part. I had heard about a guy who killed people if they didn’t tell him their fears. Only one person I knew tortured people. My brother. I wanted to find him and stop him. He would listen to me. He loved me.
    Any notes about your characters: She is Damien Abaddon’s sister.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Sasha Abaddon-Daughter of Amphitrite Empty Re: Sasha Abaddon-Daughter of Amphitrite

Post by Daniel 5/27/2014, 10:49 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:33 pm