A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Ace of Spades
Kristal Meth
Daniel
Rachel
Jordan
Little Miss Sunshine
Kendall
mabel pines
12 posters

Fishy's characters

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Fishy's characters Empty Helena's Characters

Post by mabel pines 12/27/2009, 5:08 pm

Name: Azula Rivers
    Eyes: hazel (she uses contacts)
    Hair: blue (not dyed she was just born with an odd hair collor)
    Height: 4'
    Body Type: very thin
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: hestia
    Mortal Parent: unknown
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: cat named Inferno
    Talents: making fires, running, singing, playing electric and acoustic guitar, playing the drums, playing piano and keybord.
    Skills:making fires, running, archery.
    Weapon: bow
    Flaws: thinks she can do every thing without help.
    Powers: shooting fire out of her hands
    Life Before CHB: grew up in Canada with evil step parents and step sisters. she got very sick before her 4th birthday and got sent to a hospital. she found out her father had came there and had died. she ran away because she was sick of the way her parent were treating her.
    RP Example: I ran through the woods starving and dehidrated. Must get food and water soon. Already I felt like I was going to black out. and it also didn't help that I was wearing a coat, it was 101 degrees, and my skin temurture was above the average humans temurture.of course, I'm not your average human, but, whatever. I felt like I was going to die, and every second it was getting worse. I finaly broke out of the woods and saw a hill, with a giant pine tree on top. Wait a second, I thought. Is that a golden fleace????? not dyed, but real gold????? I see a house. Mabey the have food!!!!!! And water!!!!! I keep running till I get to the top, and then, I black out.
    Any notes about your characters: She is never noticed and has extreemly low self esteem. She is obsesed with the collor blue and it is the only collor she wears, because of her hair collor and her name. She rarely laghs of smiles. Every one thinks she's a second grader because she didn't have enough food during her growth spurt, so there for. she is verey short.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fishy's characters Empty Re: Fishy's characters

Post by Kendall 12/27/2009, 5:11 pm

Does she get tired when she uses her powers?
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2880
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Post by Little Miss Sunshine 12/27/2009, 5:12 pm

YAY FINALLY!!!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 12/27/2009, 5:14 pm

she gets kinda tired when she uses her powers. and, yes readmerainbow, i know you are exited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/27/2009, 5:15 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty My second charrie!!!

Post by mabel pines 12/29/2009, 10:52 am

Demigod Form:

Name: Maria Tovee
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: green (dyed)
    Height: 5'
    Body Type: thin
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Hebe
    Mortal Parent: Charlie Tovee
    Country of Origin: Brazile
    Pets: none
    Talents: dancing
    Skills: running
    Weapon: sword
    Flaws: she doesn't always take things seriously
    Powers: staying young, acting young, looking young.
    Life Before CHB: she was born and grew up in Brazile, taking all sorts of dancing lessons. Maria and her father were very happy until Maria got attacked by a monster. She moved to every state in the U.S except for Idaho. Finally, she ended up in Long Islandand her father took her to Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example: I sprinted up the hill, away from my dad and the life I was going to leave behind. At first, the place looked like a strawberry farm, and I thought, 'Yum! srawberrys! I think I'll like it here!' Then, I saw a dragon, and I said, "They have a dragon here! That is so GRAVY!" I like to make up words, and gravy is my word for cooler than cool. Acctualy, one of my friends told me that a character in a book seiries she reads named Daphne Grim came up with gravy, so I started to say gravy. When I get to the to of the hill, I see it's a summer camp. 'Gravy,' I think. I'm gonna have alot ogf fun here!
    Any notes about your characater: She always wears a peace t-shirt and some sort of jeans, like jean shorts or jean pants or jean skirts with legings. She is an odd ball. every one thnks she is 9 or 10.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/29/2009, 12:13 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty Sydney the unclaimed

Post by mabel pines 12/30/2009, 1:34 pm

Name: Sydney Way
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Jet black
    Height: 5'9
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Unclaimed
    Mortal Parent: Kathy Way
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Talents: gymnastics
    Skills: swimming
    Weapon: two hunting nives
    Flaws: to trusting
    Life Before CHB: she was born in Australia and later moved New York City. She started taking gymnastics lessons at four. She always trusts every one, but feels like no one trusts her. She was part of a club at her old school called The Next Generation Hippies.
    RP Example: I sit outside at recess, alone, as always. One boy walkes over to me and sits down. "I'm Henry Gates," he says to me. "Like Bill Gates?" I ask. "Is he your dad?" I put my hand over my mouth, so I won't say anything stupid. Henry laughs."No, bill Gates is not my dad. What's your name?" "My name is Sydney Way," I tell him. "Listen," Henry says. "There's a place for people like you. I need to take you there." "But my mom!" I cry. I had always wanted to go some where alone, but now the idea seemed really hard. "Your mom knows about this place. You can just stay for the summer, if you like, and stay with your mom for the school year. It would be safest if you stay year round." "Where is this place?" I ask. "It's just here at Long Island," Henry tells me. "I'm game," I tell Henry "Thought so," he says "Won't any one notice that we're missig?" I ask. "Not really," Henry says. I follow him outside school. We hail a taxi cab and go to this place he told me about.
    Any notes about your characters: none
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/30/2009, 1:39 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty my fourth charie!

Post by mabel pines 1/10/2010, 9:01 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Flora Mainz
    Eyes: hazel
    Hair: dark dark brown
    Height: 5'4
    God Parent: Persophone
    Mortal Parent: Gordon Mainz
    Country of Origin: America
    Talents: gardening
    Skills: drawing
    Weapon: bow and arow
    Flaws: gets distracted to easily
    Powers: Growin flowers
    Life Before CHB: Lived in Washington state. Her father didn't care about her at all and made her do all the chores and she even had to get money for her father who went to the bar all day. Her dad was almost always drunk, and she has scars from her father. When she was ten she got so fed up with her father that she sterangled her dad with flower vines, discoverin she was a daughter of Persephone. She spent the past six years searching for camp half-blood.
    RP Example: "Your mother never cared for you," my dad said. "She left when you were born. They never got her identity checked." 'SHUT UP!" I yell as loudly as posible at my dad, who was drunk as always. "M mom actually loves me! Sheonly left because she can't stand you..." My voice trales off at the end, as if I'm not so sure about that, because I'm not. I never met my mom. My dad grabed a knife off the counter and walked slowly towards me. I prepared myself to scream for help, because I knew what my dad was planning. But then I thought, 'Why should I just stand here and take it? Honestly, why do I just let my crazy dad try to kill me?' And that's when I got mad. Now I was compleatlty aware of the plants in the window box. I know this is stupid, but I put all my concentration on them growing. Then, I heard my dad scream. "Get them, get them off me!" My dad screamed like a girl, and to my suprise, I laughed. Then, the plants unraveled from my dad, and I saw he was dead. A cold fealing washed over me. Sure, my dad hates me, but still. He's my dad. 'This is what you want. You can escape now. Run away.' I stumble out of my house, not having a care in the world. A nap couldn't hurt. But if I fell asleep, people would find me, see my dad on the floor dead, and I would go to juvie. I saw something above my head, but I didn't pay it any attention. My mother was Persephone, I'm sure of it. And then, I woke up, remembering that day as if it was yesterday. "Happy birthday Flora," I whisper to myself, tremling all over as tears fall off my eye lashes.
    Any notes about your characters: She is eager to think some one likes her and she does not like talking about her life before camp. She gets very tired arter using her powers.

Last edited by epic cow on 1/10/2010, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 1/10/2010, 10:32 pm

Do her powers drain her? Do they have limits? Or can she create an entire rain forest in one minute? Please specify.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/10/2010, 10:36 pm

Is that better?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/10/2010, 10:44 pm

Okay, very nice ^_^

APPROVED
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty 5th charrie

Post by mabel pines 1/15/2010, 4:25 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Ruby Fig
    Eyes: red
    Hair: red
    Height: 4'5
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Eris
    Mortal Parent: Unknown
    Country of Origin: Unknown
    Talents: slipping out of people's notice
    Skills: fist fights
    Weapon: fists and stygian iron sword
    Flaws: never accepts help from any one and doesn't want to make friends with anyone.
    Powers: she can cause chaos at any moment, but she gets very tired.
    Life Before CHB: She ran away at age four and lost her memory at age ten. She just made up her name by picking the first thing she thought of. She tryed to find a place where she could be safe at all times, and thus, she found camp. She spent five and a half years looking for camp and found it on her half birthday, or what she said her half birthay would be.
    RP Example: I held my ground, waiting for the monster to make it's move. My hand held my sword so tight my knuckles were white. I had a murderous look in my red eyes as I glared at the monster. "What, your afraid? Look at you, all big and strong, and look at me. A weak demigod. I bet your hungry. If you just stand there I cuold run away and some other monster could come and eat me. You don't want that, do you? Of course you don't. You want to have me all to your self." I know that I'm telling a monster to kill me, but I had this covered. The monster seemed to think I was right and charged. As soon as it got close enough, I stabed it and cut it to pieces. I laughed insanely a it turned to monster dust and flew all over me. My parents probably couldn't stand me. Maybe that's why I ran away. So they would be happy. No, I'm not that kind of person. I'd stay till the day I died to annoy them. I looked around and saw a hil, and at the top was a tall tree, and then I saw strawberry fields and a house. I smile evily and run up the hill to destroy the house and fields, but not the tree. I had a feeling about that tree, that if I destroyed it I would be in big trouble.
    Any notes about your characters: she hates every one and won't take anything from anyone. She will stop at nothing to get in peoples faces and destroy their hopes and dreams.

Last edited by epic cow on 1/15/2010, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2010, 4:26 pm

"Never excepts help from anyone"

Don't you mean "accepts"?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/15/2010, 4:28 pm

I suck at spelling, but yes. I did mean accepts.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2010, 4:29 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty My sixth charrie

Post by mabel pines 1/23/2010, 12:50 am

Name: Jynx Collie
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: light brown
    Height: 6'4
    God Parent: Nike
    Mortal Parent: Gavon Collie
    Talents: dancing
    Skills: fist fighting
    Weapon: sword
    Flaws: isn't always to sure who to trust, even though she wants to make friends
    Powers: she can run at a really fast human pace, and she gets really tired as in oh-my-god-I-can't-breath-or-feel-my-legs kind of tired
    Life Before CHB: Grew up on a farm in Texas with three older sisters and three older brothers, but her dad made her do all the work while he sat back and relaxed, but just used the same old excuse day after day, saying he was very "busy". To make life feel a bit better, she tought herself to dance. Her father never let her go to school and said that there wasn't enough money, even though he had enough money to pay for her brothers and sisters to go to school. She had to also teach herself how to defend her stuff so her siblings wouldn't take it. Her dad was always calling her a freak, and so were her siblings, so one day she decided to run away, destination New York City. She ran away when she was ten and she was looking for New York for about seven and a half years. When she finally got to New York, she wandered around for a few days until she found camp.
    RP Example: I walked back to the house with the seasons harvest that I had collected all by myself. I stumbled into the house while my family was eating dinner. Everyone was chatting happily untill I walked in. I didn't realize how bad I looked untill my dad took me by the collar of my shirt and said, "To your room. Now. We will talk later, after I have dinner." my siblings all laughed at me and how horible I looked. "Come on, Pa," the oldest one of my brothers, Mat, said. "Can't you leave her down here a few mor minutes? Just so we can make fun of her?" Naturally, my dad agreed. Anything to torture me. My face showed no exprecion at all. It was just totally blank. I had taught myself to do that. The less emotion I showed, the less they kept me down here. after a while, they got bored. "Now, go to your room and don't show your face down here till I call you down!" my dad roared at me. "Yes, father," I said. I walked up to my room and fell onto my bed. I was so tired that I didn't care about the fact that I would probably starve some time in the near futer. I some how managed to stay awake. 'This is the last straw,' I thought. 'They messed with the wrong person. But I won't have to worry about them doing that anytime soon.' I wait till my family would all be asleep, and then I got out of my bed and grabed my few valubals. I stuffed them into the insid pocked of my coat and I out it on. I take all the sheets in my room and tye them together, making a long rope. I stick it out the window and climb down the sheet rope. I run out of the farm for the first time in my life. Nothing could describe that freedom. I start running and I close my eyes as I run, feeling the wind on my face, my hair. I knew life would be hard, but I could manage, right? Nothing was worse than that farm. Nothing. I didn't know how wring I was.
    Any notes about your characters: She knows a lot for a girl who never went to school and if some one brings up the topic of life before camp, she changes it sudenly and as soon as she can.

Last edited by epic cow on 1/23/2010, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/23/2010, 8:20 am

Lol i like your avatar

but anyway, how fast can she run? inhuman speed, or just really fast human pace? Does running make her tired?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/23/2010, 9:19 am

She can run at a really fast human pace. And it depends on what type of tired you talking about. If you talking about the I-feel-like-I'm-gonna-pass-right-now kind of tired, then no. If your talking about the oh-my-god-I-can't breath-and-I-can't-feel-my-legs kind of tired, then yes.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/23/2010, 9:20 am

ok, but please put that in the form, and it should be good
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/23/2010, 10:16 am

Is that better?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/23/2010, 11:01 am

Lol yeah that's good

approved
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters Empty Audrey daughter of Aphrodite

Post by mabel pines 1/29/2010, 5:07 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Audrey Collier
    Eyes: soft blueish green
    Hair: light blond
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: slender
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Unknown
    Pets: black horse named chocolate
    Talents: playing the piano and singing
    Skills: disguising herself so she looks completly differen than she did the day before
    Weapon: celestial bronze knife
    Flaws: to caring, to trusting, to modest, doesn't know when to step up and fight
    Powers: can make people fall in love with her
    Life Before CHB: She was born in the sixteen hundreds but her memory got whiped and she was taken to the Lotus Hotel and Casino, which was called the Lotus Inn. She stayed there for what she thought was a month but was really about four thousand years. She was released in 2010 and taken to New York City. When she got there a man let her stay at hs house and acted as if he was her father. Only a few days after she arived the man turned into a monster and tried to kill her. A table was behind her and she knew there was a knife and it turned out to be made of celestial bronze. She used the knife to kill the monster and then she ran away from the house.
    RP Example: I stood outside the air port in New York. I watched as a man walked over to me. "Hello." He said politely. "I am Jason Collier, your father." He smiled at me then, and it was hard not to belive him. "If your my father, then why didn't you come for me earlyer? How long was that? A month?" I asked the man who was apparently my 'father.' 'Times were hard," he said then. I couldn't take care of you for that one month, so I let you stay at that hotel. How was your stay? Did you have a good time?' He sounds like he really cared, and it was hard not to belive him. But still, there was something nagging at the back of my head telling me that he was a lier and that I couldn't trust him. It was probably nothing. "It was very nice. The people who worked there were very kind," I tell him. "Come," he says. "I got a new home and you now have a bigger room. I also got you a sewing machine. You still like making clothes, don't you?" He doesn't wait for my answer, just walks off to his car. I climb into the passenger seat. I look out the window. Something else was nagging away at the back of my mind. Something was telling me that the world was to far ahead of me. That it wasn't as developed as it was now. I just shake it off. It can't mean anything, right? Right?
    Any notes about your characters: Using her powers makes her slightly tired and she isn't as girly as a daughter of Aphrodite would be excpected to be. Her hair is almost always in a pony tale and it's slightly curled at the bottom. She isn't a fighter, but she still can fight well. If she sees that some people are in a fight she tries to stop it.

Last edited by epic cow on 1/29/2010, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2010, 5:18 pm

Powers drain her?

Sponsored content