A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cecile's bunk

SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Cecile's bunk Empty Cecile's bunk

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 5:19 pm

Cecile sat on her bare bunk, exhausted. She had just flown in from California for the summer, and didn't feel like unpacking yet. Eventually she fell asleep for an hour and so, and was refreshed when she woke up. Now she was shuffling around, making sure everything was put neatly in the proper place.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Cecile's bunk Empty Re: Cecile's bunk

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 5:23 pm

Lenore entered the Aphrodite cabin with her head down, blue hair covering her pretty features as she sighed and walked to her bunk. She didn't feel very social, and right now she just wanted to be alone and read out of her poetry book.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 5:30 pm

Cecile was surprised to see a girl across from her sitting on her bunk, reading what looked like poetry. She jumped a little bit; she swore the girl had not been there a moment ago. Cecile, however, had been anxiously peering out of the window, too distracted by the campers going about their business to notice the girl's entrance.
    Cecile felt a bit awkward for a moment. What should she do. The girl didn't really seem like she wanted to be approached.. Finally, Cecile got her courage together and approached her. "Hey, I'm Cecile. What's your name. Cecile had a big smile on her face, hoping she could get the girl out of her shell.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 5:42 pm

Lenore jumped up in shock when she noticed someone looking and talking to her! She gasped and his behind her book of poems, but spoke softly, in a whisper. "I'm...I'm Lenore..." She told her quietly as she moved to her bunk.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 5:55 pm

"Nice to meet you. Usually I would ask the awkward question, so who's your baby-daddy or mom or whatever but I think we got that covered." Cecile crept closer to the girls bunk. She felt a little bad, like she was scaring Lenore or something, but she wasn't going to just sit there in silence. "So what type of poetry do you like? Emily Dickinson and Edgar Allen Poe are my favorites."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 6:00 pm

Lenora bright blue eyes shined at the mention of Poe. She was an ancestor of the poet, and loved his poetry as well. She took a much calmer and mysterious approach as she face her bunk to put the book down and spoke softly "The rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore. Nameless here forevermore"
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 6:05 pm

Cecile smiled. "That's neat. I'm guessing your Dad is the source of your good literary taste, no? You even have the perfect voice to read his poetry." Then Cecile mentally slapped herself. Please have a dad.. Please have a dad...
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 6:10 pm

Lenore shook her head. "No....I have adopted parents...but I never knew my biological father" Lenore said softly an opened her book up to the story of the tell-tale heart, one of the darker works but still pretty good. She looked at Cecile and sighed "your my sister, aren't you?"
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 7:04 pm

"Yep. It's odd, isn't it? And we're close in age too. I always wonder.. Never mind.. I honestly don't want to know."
    Cecile sat on the edge of Lenore's bed. "I'm adopted, too. And I don't know my biological father either. My parents own a vineyard in California. And I have a little brother, whose also adopted. Where are you from?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 7:06 pm

"Virginia. Like Poe" Lenore answered quietly and looked down, pulling her small pale knees to her chest as she sighed. She wasn't a really social girl, very shy and unlike all of her siblings.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 7:29 pm

"That's neat. My family visits there sometimes to visit my uncle. He is quite the artist. The mountains there are beautiful, aren't they. California is gorgeous, but they have nothing so vast.. And green, during the summer."
    Cecile leaned back on the edge of the bed, her position mirroring Lenore. Lenore was quiet, but she was sweet, too. It was very refreshing. Even though she had just met her, Cecile felt she liked Lenore more than any of her other siblings.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 7:37 pm

Lenore nodded slowly. "I don't like the west coast...Virginia is my home and this is my camp, it's really easy that way" She said quietly as she messed with her blue strands of hair that covered her young face. She wasn't a sociable girl, but she wasn't entirely anti social either.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 7:49 pm

"Yeah, it's must be nice to be so close to home.." Cecile glanced out the window, fighting the moisture that was coming to her eyes. She was fifteen years old, but she sometimes felt homesick. She couldn't exactly call home, and letters took forever to get to their destination. She thought of something, thankfully, that kept her from her tears. She went to her drawers and grabbed a book of poetry. The writer's style emulated Poe's, but it's modern settings was sometimes Eve. More haunting. "Here, you can have this if you want."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 8:00 pm

Lenore carefully opened the poetry book as if it was a priceless treasure, her hands soft and delicate as she turned the pages. "Are these your poems?" She asked after a moment of reading, staying close to Cecile as she sat back onto the bund.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 8:16 pm

"Oh, I wish! There written by this young man in LA. I met him while he was signing books in a book store. There's his signature right.." Cecile flipped through the book. "There. He reminds me of Poe, but modern." Cecile realized, while she liked the poems, it didn't really describe her. Before she could think too much about it, she grabbed her red notebook from her drawer and handed it to Lenore. "These are mine, though. Poems and short stories, but mostly short stories. And some doodles, too." Cecile felt happy to give Lenore her journal, it was personal, but maybe it would help Lenore get to know her better than talking.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 8:25 pm

Empire smiled and nodded as she quickly dove into the journal, exploring page after page as she searched for something to relate to. Turns out, there was plenty for the young daughter of love to relate to and she soon looked up at Cecile for a brief moment before wrapping her arms around the older girl in a tight embrace.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 6/8/2014, 8:35 pm

Celine was surprised for a brief moment, but quickly wrapped her arms around her new friend. Cecile smiled often, but this smile felt a little brighter than all the rest. "I'm happy that you're happy, Lenore." Cecile, when she looked out for others, was genuinely happy, but watching a girl come out of her shell was truly something special.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/8/2014, 8:39 pm

Lenore wasn't exactly out of her shell, she never would be. But making at least one friend would really help her in some of her darkest days. She was just a confused little girl, and surprisingly she wasn't well liked. She didn't say a word either a she silently hugged we sister tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:34 pm