A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Charity Work Helps the Mind

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Charity Work Helps the Mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Charity Work Helps the Mind

Post by Lauren 6/29/2014, 10:34 pm

"Tonight. I've gotta get going, I'm meeting some other girls to get ready. And I hope you know I'm taking a chance with you, I rarely go to prom with boys I just met." Naomi said. Outside, she was all chill and acting like there was nothing exciting going on, but inside, she was extremely excited. So what if she was murdered by her prom date? At least she HAD a prom date.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 7/1/2014, 12:53 am

Edward raises an eyebrow. "Tonight huh? Trust me, you won't disappointed." He tells her smiling. He excited to do go out with this gorgeous girl to prom, but he managed to keep his cool outward appearance. "When should I pick you up? And what time? Also which one of these cabins do you live in?" He asks her, almost like rapid fire questioning. As an after thought he adds, "Which one do I live in?"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/7/2014, 10:06 pm

((IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE)))

Last edited by Lauren on 7/8/2014, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/7/2014, 10:46 pm

Edwards smiles at her. "I'll see you then." He replies. And then, acting on impulse, he swoops in and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. As he pulls away, Edward grins stupidly at her. Then he picks up his duffle bag and walks off to find his cabin.

Last edited by Trevor on 7/8/2014, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/8/2014, 2:08 pm

OOC: Oh Gods, Sorry about that. I didn't realize there was another page and I was tired and forgetful and I didn't see the new post.. Bleh sorry.

BIC:  "Okay.." Naomi giggled. "Um pick me up in cabin 10 at 8:00, and you are in cabin.. who's your godly parent again?" She asked, carefully flicking strands of bleach blonde and chestnut hair behind her shoulder.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/8/2014, 3:14 pm

Ooc: haha no worries ^.^ sorry no special font or color in this post. On my phone
    Bic:
    Edward grinned as she giggled. That was a good sign right? "Cabin 10, 8 o'clock! Got it!" He recited back with a wink of his brown eyes. "And uh, I don't know? What does that mean? Like my who my mom is?" He replies. The horse man called him something like unclaimed. Such a terrible title. It made Edward feel unloved and unwanted. "Horseman said I was unclaimed or something" he tells her.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/8/2014, 7:30 pm

Naomi laughed when Edward called the trainer at the camp "Horseman".  "His name is Chiron." Naomi corrected him. "And unclaimed means your parent hasn't claimed you. Don't worry, it will happen soon enough. if your unclaimed you belong in the Hermes Cabin, Cabin #11, right next to mine actually." She said.  "Here let me take you over there." She offered.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/8/2014, 8:02 pm

"Right! Chiron was his name." Edward recalls. He listens to Naomi's explanation. Still, He thinks to himself Why can't she just tell me who she is? I don't want anything from her expect clarity. He perked up though when he heard his temporary cabin was right next to hers. "Wait a second" He says "This isn't right, I'm the one whose supposed to walk you home!" He grins at her but then says with a laugh "Actually if you could show me that would be great"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/8/2014, 9:31 pm

"That's what I thought." Naomi said, laughing at his realization that indeed, she had the upper hand in this situation. She walked him over to the Hermes cabin. "See you tonight then?" She said, beginning to walk towards her cabin.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/9/2014, 11:20 am

Edward smiles at her. She had such a pretty laugh, which not a lot of people had. A lot of people have really annoying laughing, and other's just sound strait up diabolical. "Yea!" he called as he waves his hand goodbye "I'll see you around 8" he tells her with a laugh. Why is he always laugh? Probably from excitement. As she walks away, Edward takes a deep breath and turns the knob of the cabin door and walks in.

Ooc: sorry if anything is messed up. Still on my phone:/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:02 am