A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Charity Work Helps the Mind

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Charity Work Helps the Mind Empty Charity Work Helps the Mind

Post by Lauren 6/16/2014, 8:12 pm

Naomi sighed, tapping her foot while she waited. Chiron had asked her to show a new camper around, since she had lived here just over 7 years. She knew the place better then the back of her hand. She wore dark blue skinny jeans, tall black boots that almost reached her knee and of course her orange CHB t-shirt. Her hair laid on her shoulders and she wore her rings on her fingers. A more casual outfit for Naomi, but she had done this many times. It was no grand affair. She checked her watch again, 4:07pm. Whoever it was this time, they were 7 minutes late.
    Matt_
    Matt_

Male
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2014-06-14

Charity Work Helps the Mind Empty Re: Charity Work Helps the Mind

Post by Matt_ 6/16/2014, 8:15 pm

((Could I join considering how I'm new also?))
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 6/16/2014, 8:43 pm

Edward strolls into the court yard, his eyes wandering from cabin to cabin. Each was built very differently. One was entangled in grape vines, and another seemed to be made completely of steel. He pulls a business card out of his pocket and reads the name, the horse guy told him to meet. "Naomi Willis" he says under his breath, and takes a look around. He spots a girl standing, obviously annoyed. Edward pockets the card in the back pocket of his blue jeans, and shoulders his duffle bag. He strolls over to the girl. Once he reaches her he asks "Naomi?" Edward extends a hand to shake "Edward Pearce." Besides his blue jeans, Edward is wearing his usual black tee shirt and button up hoodie.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/16/2014, 9:01 pm

"Finally you're here." Naomi sighed. "Yes, I'm Naomi. Now can we please get going? I have archery practice at 4:45 that I can't miss." She really didn't mean to be irritated with Edward, but she couldn't help it. She took a deep breath and counted to 3. 1, Its not a big deal. 2, Mistakes happen. 3, It's forgotten. Feeling much more relaxed, she gestured for the boy to follow. "Shall we?"
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/16/2014, 9:09 pm

Edward retracts his neglected hand, and stuffs it into his pocket. He notes that he upset her with his tardiness. She seemed to be a busy girl with things to do, people to see. Edward steps back a tiny bit, and gives her the once over. He silently wolf whistles to himself as he checks her out. She's a dime He thinks to himself. He steps forward again and comes back to reality and smiles at her. Edward clears his throat and says "Yes we shall." He motions his his arms to continue "Lead the way ma'am."
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/18/2014, 4:52 pm

Naomi took a deep breath. "Okay, well lets start from one. That's the Zeus cabin over there. It's pretty much empty. And that's the Hera cabin next to it. It's more honorary, because Hera only has children with Zeus, being the goddess of marriage. Any questions yet?" Having done this many times, she almost had the whole tour memorized.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/18/2014, 5:05 pm

When Naomi turns to point out the first cabin, Edward checks out the backside. Compleatly oblivious to what she is actually saying, Edward quickly glances her up and down. He thinks to himself, Not bad.. He tunes back in as she asks "Any questions yet?" Edward smiles and says "Yea one happened to cross my mind. I couldn't help noticing you are, smoking hot. I too am extremely good looking." He gives her his trade mark wink. "Are all 'demigods' He says 'demigods with air quotes as extremely good looking as we are?"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/18/2014, 10:13 pm

"Oh My Gods! Your flirting with me!" She exclaimed, but she couldn't hide the pink in her cheeks as she giggled. "And to answer your question, actually mostly yes. See Gods/Goddesses can look however they want, so there children aren't generally ugly." She explained, as they moved to cabins 3 and 4.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/19/2014, 10:22 pm

Edward's confidence soared when she giggled. He took it as an indication that he was doing something right. "Yea I think I am" He says with a grin. He noted her accent, and asked "Are you English?" It was nice to meet another European. Seeing as the last one he had contact with was Gavin, and that didn't go over well. He gives off the micro-expression of disgust, but it vanishes in an instant. Coming back to reality Edward asks "Who's cabins are these?" indicating cabins 3 and 4.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/19/2014, 10:30 pm

"Yes, I used to live in Great Britain. And #3 is Poseidon, and the one with all the plants is Demeter." Naomi explained to him. "And 5 and 6 are Ares and Athena." She smiled at him, just to let him know she had heard his other comment too. She had to admit, this guy was a character.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/20/2014, 2:40 pm

"Interesting" Edward says. "And what do you think of the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave?" he asks referring to America. By this point his interest in the tour had diminished to all but none. His interest was now invested in this beautiful girl. He grins to himself, and then says "Vous êtes très beau" knowing she probably doesn't speak french, and this also accomplished telling her he is french.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/20/2014, 7:55 pm

"America? Well I don't have much to compare it too. I only lived in Great Britain only until I was 7 and one of those years I was in an orphanage." She responded. "And I'm sorry, I don't speak, French? That's French right?" She also asked, as they walked over towards cabins 7 and 8.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/20/2014, 9:29 pm

Edward nods, a sign that he's actively listening. "I see he says." He says. "I've only been here 2 years. But I think America suits me much better than ever Paris did. It's much more..." He pauses as he tries to collect his thoughts. "It reminds me of something my father used to say a lot." Edwards starts "Nothing is true, and anything is permitted. Basically people do what they want?" He shifts from one foot to the other, eager to change the subject. "So which one of these do you reside in? And can I bunk over?"

OOC: Wanna do something about prom? Or nah?
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/20/2014, 10:34 pm

ooc: Sure! None of my characters are going with anyone, so its fine with me. I'll let you decide most of the details, but if you have questions, feel free to pm me.

bic: "I live in cabin 10, Aphrodite. And sorry but no, I barely know you!" She protested, but she couldn't help but smile a bit. Gods this guy was persistent! "But if you want, I could meet you later this week and we can get to know each other then?" She asked, just to cheer him up. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, and it might be nice for her to make some new friends, especially ones that didn't gossip and talk about the latest fashion trends as a hobby.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/20/2014, 11:09 pm

OOC: To be honest I don't really know how prom works on this site. I've never done it before.

BIC:
      "Aphrodite huh?" He says, "Explains the stunning good looks." He smiles at her, and replies "Oh yea that works too. We could do coffee or something? I don't know what do children of gods do for dates?" Edwards isn't usually the type for dates, but this girl intrigued him greatly, and he wanted to learn more about her. To Edward, Naomi was like a mystery wrapped in bubble wrap. With weapons. "Oh also, the horse fellow wanted me to get this switched to a, uh cosmic bronze?" He tells her, as he extends his hidden blade from his wrist.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/21/2014, 6:24 pm

ooc: me neither, as this is my first year. but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. Why don't you PM me so we can figure out the details. I'm sure Naomi would love it.

bic: "Well, I can tell you it doesn't include coffee. What about the beach instead? I've wanted to swim this year, and haven't gotten the chance." She answered, "And do you mean celestial bronze? I've never heard of cosmic bronze." Naomi was starting to forget about the tour, her social parts of her brain were kicking in and crowding all of her other thoughts.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/21/2014, 7:55 pm

"Alright cool, the beach is good. I don't remember the last time I went for a swim. Must have been before I left Paris." Edward states, thinking back. "Be warned though, I've been told that my abs of steele can be blindingly beautiful." He says with a wink. "And yea that's what he said. What is that, I've never heard of it before?" Edward hates the thought of replacing his trusty hidden blade, but if these wouldn't help him against monsters then he should probably have it changed. As the two walk, they pass two giggling girls running by them with decorations. "What's going on? Some kind of party?" He asks Naomi.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/21/2014, 10:50 pm

"Oh Sh!t I forgot. Prom is this week. Can we reschedule that beach thing for next week?" Naomi asked Edward. She had totally forgotten about prom. She didn't yet have a date, and she was just going alone, as Belle from beauty and the beast. She was so excited!
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/23/2014, 2:10 pm

Edwards grin slowly disappeared. "Oh, yea that's fine." He says. "They have a prom here? I thought this was a summer camp?" This camp was a mystery to Edward. One minute it was a normal sumer camp, with consolers, activities, and sing-alongs. Then the next, it was all about training to hunt monsters, and fight bad guys. And now there was a prom? "Who are you going with?" Edward asks, assuming she had. I mean she's hot, she must have a date He thinks to himself.

OOC: Sorry for the late response
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/23/2014, 2:31 pm

"Oh yeah, it's a pretty interesting camp. I'm not going with anyone, right now I'm going alone." Naomi answered. She guessed this Edward had an idea going, what kind of summer camp had a prom? But to her, it was totally normal. This was her 7th prom, it was like a tradition these days.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/23/2014, 5:28 pm

"Oh? Well, if you need a handsome devil to go with, I happen to know one." He tells her with a wink. Score! A hot, single girl looking for a date to prom? On his first day? Maybe this camp wasn't half bad. To be honest, he had never gone to a prom before, seeing as he was homeschooled, but he hoped it was as fun as he heard they were. Edward looks around. He could see himself living here, hanging out, making friends. Meeting people like him. But then he reminded himself this was only temporary. At least until he learned to deal with this monster problem.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/25/2014, 11:53 pm

"Well can you give me his name?" She asked teasingly. She had a feeling he was talking about himself, but boys were always fun to toy with.

Ooc: sorry for the short response. Like the pm said, I'm doing this on my phone.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/26/2014, 5:18 pm

Edward gives off a devil grin, and quickly responds with "Some guy by the name of Edward Pearce. Apparently, he is extremely sexy, charming, and has the dance moves to blow you away." He laughs after saying this, amused by his own wit. Full of himself? Meh maybe.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/27/2014, 10:38 pm

"Are you asking me to prom?" Naomi asked playfully. She was sure he was, but again boys were fun to mess with. This boy was a bit full of himself, but If she ended up hating him, it was only Prom number 7. There would be more, and there had already been 6. It was no big deal.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 6/29/2014, 9:57 pm

Edward winks at her and tells her "Why yes, I think I am." He was excited to go to prom. He didn't really know this girl yet, but why not start his new start at camp with a bang eh? "When is prom?" asking the vital questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 4:09 pm