A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Larger Than Life

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Larger Than Life Empty Larger Than Life

Post by calvin 6/17/2014, 5:57 pm

Nathan woke up in his Cabin at 9:00 AM. He had stayed up all night, so he had absolutely no idea why he had woken up so early. No sense in going back to sleep now. he thought. He got up and got dressed. Red shirt, red skinny jeans, red watch, red Jordans, everything red, pretty much, except for his Ray Bans. And then, there was his hair. A lot of spraying and spritzing and pressing. A daily struggle. After getting dressed, he grabbed his knapsack and headed out. He definitely wasn't staying at Camp. When he got to the border, he realized he didn't want to go alone. He ran over to Hebe Cabin to get his friend Timothy. Well, not friend. More-so acquaintance. "Yo! Timothy! You up?" he loudly whispered.
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Larger Than Life Empty Re: Larger Than Life

Post by courier six 6/17/2014, 6:09 pm

Timothy jumped at the sound of the knocking. "Clear off, you arse," he growled, not knowing who it was. Dressed in pajama pants and an old T-shirt, he opened the door to see Nathan, his significantly-older "friend" who showed him around a few times. "Hm. Well, g'mornin' to you," he yawned, scratching the back of his head. His accent came out clear as day, but like hell if he'd hide it. People loved it. "Why're you up so early? Well, come in. I'll be ready in a bit." And with that, he turned around and started getting clothes out of his drawer. The cabin was empty and quiet, as usual. Not that Timothy didn't enjoy it, but it was bizarre coming to a summer camp and not having to deal with anyone for most of the day.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/17/2014, 8:14 pm

"Honestly? I have no idea why I'm awake. But, I'm sure as hell not staying here. I'm headed out. We're gonna have some fun. Hurry up and get dressed. I've got money in my backpack, and don't ask how I got it." he told him. With Timothy at his side, they were gonna have the time of their lives.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/18/2014, 6:45 am

Timothy chuckled slightly. Of course he didn't have a plan, because that would've been responsible. "Turn around, unless you want to see my knickers." Not waiting for the boy to turn around, he deftly pulled off his shirt and pants and replaced it with light-blue Oxford shirt and tapered chinos. He wasn't sure what the two were doing, but he decided his boat shoes were a safe bet. "Done. Let's go off for a gander, I suppose." Timothy straightened his shirt out and left the eerily quiet cabin.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/18/2014, 3:22 pm

Nathan and Timothy walked out of the Cabin, and headed towards the border of Camp Half-Blood and the rest of the world. "Well, I don't know where you want to go, but I'm going to Starbucks." he told him. "We can shadow-travel, or we can take a 10 minute walk. What do you want to do?" he asked.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/18/2014, 3:32 pm

"Starbucks, top. So we've just got permission to leave camp whenever we want? Sounds bloody dangerous," he mumbled, still sleepy. Timothy rubbed his eyes, trying to solve the problem. "Doesn't shadow travel make you tired? I say we just walk, but whatever makes you well chuffed."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/18/2014, 3:40 pm

"Hell yeah, shadow-travelling makes me tired. But it's better than a ten minute walk. Besides, after a few shots of Venti, I'll be fine." he chuckled. "Now, come on. Grab my hand. This'll wake you up." he said, extending his hand out to Timothy.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/18/2014, 4:04 pm

Timothy looked at his hand like it was a box of dead tarantula corpses. "Hold your hand? I'm not some nancy boy," he huffed, before reluctantly grabbing his hand with as little force necessary. "A few shots of coffee is going to cost a bomb, but do as you wish," he added. Honestly, the boy didn't feel like coffee today. Maybe just some tea, or a "girly" drink that was awfully tasty.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/18/2014, 6:54 pm

"Trust me, you're gonna need a few shots of coffee after this." he told Timothy. "Hold onto your ass, Timothy." he said, immediately hopping into the shadows. "WHOOOOO!" he screamed as they ran. Well, as he ran and Timothy tried to keep up pace alongside him.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/18/2014, 7:00 pm

Timothy was about to spout off one of his Britishisms again, but his words were whisked away and replaced with screams of terror. There was just darkness and blurs around him, and he didn't understand what was going on. His nausea was tickled, and there was the sensation of bugs crawling up his esophagus. His screams faded into whimpers; he had never liked the darkness as it reminded him too much of thunderstorms and scary stories of plague and death.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/20/2014, 9:02 pm

Nathan hopped out of the shadows and they both arrived at Starbucks. He felt like he was gonna pass out. "Ugh..." he moaned, forcefully opening the doors of Starbucks. "One Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino, make it snappy!" he yelled at the clerk.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/21/2014, 4:45 pm

Timothy shuddered, paler than he usually was. His comrade, however, seemed fine after an initial second of faintness. Nathan went and ordered some girlish drink, to which he snickered. "I'll just have a small Earl Grey, if you please," he added on top of the previous boisterous order. Not wanting to lose the opportunity (Starbucks tables went fast) the younger scooted on a small wooden chair, one half of a two-person table.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/23/2014, 11:20 am

Nathan picked up both of their drinks, and paid for them. He got two straws and sat down in front of Nathan. He then took a sip of his drink. "So... Where to after this?" he asked.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 6/25/2014, 11:34 am

Timothy shrugged, taking a sip of his tea and looking at the people. A group of teenagers passed by, and he stared at one of the boys laughing and frolicking. He was most definitely attractive, with that hair and eyes and how tall he was--

Timothy snapped back to reality, looking at Nathan and thankful that there were plenty of girls in said group. "You probably know your way around here better than I do."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/18/2014, 3:18 am

"Meh, probably. Well, I say we hit up a movie theater. Plenty of good movies out at the moment. You seen Dawn of the Planet of the Apes yet?" he asked him. He slurped up the last of his drink and tossed it into the garbage. "Ah, that was great. Feeling much better now. You ready to go?" her asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 1:02 pm