A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Swords and Smiles

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Swords and Smiles Empty Swords and Smiles

Post by courier six 6/22/2014, 10:40 am

Kennedy looked down, a prideful glint in her eyes. The remains of a dummy laid there, hacked up and straw bleeding out of it. She smirked, and picked up the remains. Her daggers had long been in her sheath, but the daughter of Khione loved taking a moment to see the mess she had created. The trash was nearby, thank the gods. As fun as it was, chopping up a dummy was hard work, and cleaning up was even harder. She dumped it in the bin, already seeing a satyr come to carry the receptacle away.

"Poor fools," she thought. Four years in camp meant four years of seeing the goatmen chase after nymphs and do whatever Dionysus demanded them too. It saddened her every once in a while; they never knew how to stand up for themselves. Lost in her thoughts, she accidentally bumped into another person only a little shorter than her. "Excuse me, sorry."

OOC; Sorry for the dorpy title, I couldn't think of anything else. XD
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Swords and Smiles Empty Re: Swords and Smiles

Post by Lauren 6/30/2014, 9:54 pm

ooc: I am going to use Mary in this, seeing as a took her back. And the title Is fine. I'm also sorry I didn't notice this before.

bic:
    Mary had decided that she needed to practice her sword fighting skills. A sword wasn't her weapon of choice, a bow and arrow was, but it never hurt to learn other skills. Plus, what would happen if she went in hand to hand combat? As she entered the arena, she was glad to see what she thought was an empty arena. But as her amazing luck had it, she ran into a someone. A taller, female someone. After the girl apologized, Mary stumbled back, immediately her shyness kicking in. "Oh um e-excuse m-me."
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Post by courier six 7/8/2014, 1:35 pm

OOC; Golly! I didn't realize you replied to this, I'm sorry. :c

BIC;

Kennedy looked at the smaller girl, not sure if she was friend or foe. "What? Speak up, you're mumbling," she barked, unaware that she sounded pretty scary and mean. It was just her nature, and it's not like people corrected her, it was more like they slinked away with their figurative tails between their legs.

Khione's daughter looked down at the other girl's weapon of choice, and smiled. Not a happy smile, gods no, but a colder and more competitive smile. A wolf with their teeth bared in a twisted grin. "Swordfighting, huh? What do you say we duel, and put our little mistake behind us?"
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 8/11/2014, 4:05 pm

ooc: Well, Shoot. I feel terrible for not responding to this. Hopefully you haven't abandoned me.

"Oh um, I-I don't t-think.. I m-mean I'm n-not that good, a-and.." Mary trailed off. She didn't know how to decline the girls offer. She had just come here to practice because, well, she badly needed practice with a  sword. The last thing she needed was to embarrass herself. She already had a terrible reputation as that little shy girl from the Khione Cabin. She didn't need to be the little shy girl from the Khione cabin that couldn't fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 11:57 pm