A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters]

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters] Empty In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/29/2014, 10:31 pm

Prince and Sofia finally arrived to the pink cabin after a surprisingly long and silent walk. None of them could say more than a few words. Much less make any kind of contact. Prince went suddenly shy after what happened, although it wasn't nothing much, he knew it, and Sofia seemed to be happy about it, although her awkwardness wouldn't let her show it. They stopped in front of the door, and Prince knew that he was suposed to say something, because Sofia definately wouldn't. Then he looked straight into Sofia's eyes, even in the dark, and cracked a smile. "I hope you're enjoying this, at least. I just want to make you happy, you know." It was true. He had absolutely no intentions besides that. He was successfully able to abandon his heartbreaker side for one whole night, only to make a different daughter of Aphrodite happy. His only fear was to be getting too involved. After all, he always knew that he was a heartbreaker with a heart to be broken. Something stronger than him made him reach for her hand. "You're beautiful, Sofia, inside and out. Don't you ever forget that or let anyone tell you different." He knew that she needed desperatly to hear that. He hoped to be helping, whatever was the terrible issue that was torturing her all that time.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters] Empty Re: In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters]

Post by Sammy 6/29/2014, 11:32 pm

Sofia opened her mouth to reply with a quick "thank you" or "I appreciate you taking the inconvenience to walk me home", but she paused at his words. She looked up at him in the dim light, and, looking into his eyes, she was overtaken by a sudden drunkenness--the kind that you couldn't get from alcohol. It was something she'd never felt before. It wasn't like the dizziness that came from lack of food or sleep, it was something else. Something better.

She wasn't in control of herself. She was tired. She wasn't thinking straight. That was how she justified her actions that followed.

"Maybe you had a bit too much punch, maybe you just want to make me feel better. I don't know. But I do know that I'm not beautiful, and I also know that breaking hearts is in my blood. I don't want to hurt you the way I've seen other guys hurt." With that one statement, her wall came crashing back down.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters] Empty Re: In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/30/2014, 5:57 pm

Prince was speechless for a moment. He was really expecting that to work, but apparently, when a girl simply hates herself, she will also hate anyone who wants to try to raise her self-esteem. He looked down and let go of her hand. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled, almost inaudibly. Then he stared back at her, firmly. "But I didn't lie. Butterflies aren't able to see their own wings, therefore they will never be fully aware of their own beauty. You're also like that. You may not believe that you are beautiful. But I swear that I will make you believe it, if you let me try. He realized that telling her sweet things probably wouldn't make her feel any better, but he had to try. And then, when he heard about the stupid heartbreak thing, he almost laughed. "Girl, you definately don't know who you are talking to. I'm a jerk, a true heartbreaker, and after I met you I started to regret it. But I will never be able to erase my past completely. That's why I'm trying not to get too close to you, even though I really want to kiss you, ok?" Now that was a really great confession. The weird thing was that he wasn't even drunk. "But you are different, and deep inside you know it. By the way, I thought that Aphrodite was the goddess of real love, not heartbreak. He was done with the vomit of words. He was puffing, almost trembling. He could imagine the infinite of bad consequences that what he said would bring. Maybe Sofia would never want to talk to him again. But she needed to hear that, even though she thought that she didn't, and Prince wouldn't regret a word. "I... I think you don't want to stay with me anymore. I'm leaving you alone now." He turned on his heels and began to walk away very slowly.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/30/2014, 6:10 pm

Sofia stood there for a minute, unsure of what to say. He was walking away. That's what she had wanted, right?

"Prince, I..." But she couldn't continue. Even if he didn't like it, it was for his own good. Sofia was tired, and could barely stand up, but this moment...She collapsed to the ground in tears. "I'm so sorry," She muttered, watching him walk away and praying to every god in Mount Olympus that he wouldn't come back. She was woozie, tired, and the world was beginning to spin, and this time, it felt like the familiar sensation from her lack of nutrition. Not that she cared, though. Hell, she'd only known the boy for two days, why was she so emotional?

She knew she had to get up, knew she should walk away, but she couldn't muster the energy. She fell asleep right there, directly outside of her cabin, and was haunted by nightmares all night.

OOC: This post hurt me so much, but I absolutely had to stick with her form. Ugh, I hate myself so much right now. I would like to reserve the position of Romantic Interest, seeing as I do plan to have them dating xD
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/30/2014, 6:40 pm

OOC: It's ok, that's what makes her an interesting character and creates a good plot. But. What now? Prince would have turned back, you know.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/30/2014, 6:42 pm

OOC: You can make him turn back, if you want, or we can end it here. Then maybe have them see each other later at the lake or somewhere?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/30/2014, 7:03 pm

OOC; This plot is getting so nice now, I don't feel like ending it so quickly, if you don't mind.

Prince had already walked half of the way when he realized that he couldn't just leave her there, crying on the ground. He still wanted her to be fine. It would be cowardice to give up now. He ran back there, and found her already asleep in the open air, with her skinny body all crawled up. By the way, why was she so skinny? That wasn't natural... Or healthy. But it wasn't the moment to think about that. He took her in his arms quickly, carried her inside the cabin and layed her on the first  empty bunk that he found. He lit a lamp that was near there and for a moment he contemplated Sofia's beauty, even in that terrible situation. He waited for long minutes by her side, without daring to leave her again. Eventually he layed by her side, trying to settle on the small empty side of the bed. Her covered her with a blanket he found, but not himself. He still had the uneasy feeling that he should leave her alone quickly, but he just couldn't. It was hard to sleep with her warm body so next to him. "Dammit, Sofia. Maybe I have a crush on you." He whispered, although she obviously wouldn't hear that, and began to stroke her hair softly.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/30/2014, 7:14 pm

Sofia had never been happier by the fact that she was a light sleeper. She lay there for a while, her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her. "Why did you come back for me?" She asked, still tired. The room was still slightly wobbly, even though sleep usually helped. This one was worse than usual It didn't matter, though. They just kept getting worse, and she knew it wouldn't stop soon.

"Gods, my head," she moaned, and squeezed her eyes shut.

OOC: Short post sorry. Btw did you see Maleficent?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/30/2014, 7:26 pm

OOC: It's ok, mine are too long. Yep, and I loved it. So not cliche.

Prince was a bit startled when Sofia woke up. That wasn't in his plans. How would he explain... Oh well, maybe there was no explanation for that. "I wouldn't just leave you laying drunk on the ground, you silly." He looked back at her, and she seemed to be feeling awful. Prince suddenly forgot how awkward that was and went all protective. "This is called hangover. Just try to go back to sleep. If you need to puke, I will take you to the bathroom. I'm not leaving so early. You can punch me if it would make you feel better." He said and kissed her before she could reply.

OOC: Look at what I coincidently found in tumblr:

In front of the Aphrodite Cabin's door [PRIVATE for me and The Landlord's Daughters] Tumblr_m8x25x5rZZ1qi23vmo1_r1_500

This is getting too cute.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/30/2014, 7:49 pm

"I'm not drunk. Trust me, I'm fine," she replied, but she was too out of energy to continue talking, so she just closed her mouth and listened to the sounds of the night. She'd love to draw this moment, the blanket wrinkled around her. The air smelled of perfume, and it honestly made her want to puke. Then again, it usually did that. Every sound was like a hammer in her head. Every movement sent a stab of pain through her stomach. She just wanted to close the world out.

OOC: No, your posts are fine. Gives me more to work with. Its just harder to rp a character when there would naturally be almost no dialogue xD

Plus, this is my otp as far as rping goes. #Sonce4evs.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/2/2014, 8:42 pm

"You may not be drunk, but you definately are not fine." Prince replied and embraced her. He decided to ignore the little voice of reason and stop thinking about the possible consequences. After all, it was all based on his own decisions. He would only end up hurting Sofia if he wanted to. He kissed her a couple times more. That probably would made her feel at least a bit better. Then he stayed by her side, and there was nothing but an awkward silence for a few moments. "What stops you from talking about it? I would listen." He decided to ask, finally.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/3/2014, 1:44 am

"Because there's nothing you can do to fix it," She replied, in a surprisingly harsh tone. She was sick of talking to therapists, nutritionists, everyone. "I'm sorry," she apologized, a bit surprised at her sudden outburst herself, "But telling you won't do anything but worry you."

"It's nothing, I promise. I've dealt with it for years," She stood up, trying to hide the pain, gripping the bedpost. "I'm fine. I'm going to go change."

Sofia put her hand on the wall and walked towards her bunk, where she knelt down and picked up a tank top and some shorts, before changing behind a small curtain on the other side of the room. When she came back, she could barely make it make it to her own bed, so she settled down under her own covers in her own bunk.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/3/2014, 11:30 pm

"Sofia, my darling." Prince replied, trying to sound affectionate, but also firm. He was already daring to call her "my darling". "I can't help you, no one can. Because it all depends on you. With your willpower and faith in yourself, you can overcome this." Prince had never asked directly to Sofia if she had some kind of eating disorder, because it was more than obvious. He sighed as she got up. "You will never convince me. But maybe I should leave. See, I invaded your cabin. It feels like all that made-up eyes are staring at me. And... Are you sure I'm not bothering you? I mean, I don't think we are still going to the lake after all that happened. I just wanted to stay here and help you, but apparently you don't need any help." He finally stood up and began to smooth the wrinkled cloth of his suit.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/4/2014, 1:36 am

"No! No, you're fine...Unless you want to leave, I mean, I'm not trying to hold you back or force anything upon you..." She sat up rather quickly, unsure of what to say.

Then again, she could see her sisters nearing the cabin through one of the screen windows, obviously a bit drunk and covered in glitter and sequins. "On second thought, you'd probably be the gossip of the whole camp. There's a back door. I'll show you," She stood up with a bit less pain, as the attack was starting to numb.

She walked him to the other end of the cabin, where a small door as blocked by a statue if her mother. She moved the statue and winced at the cruel craftsmanship involved. "An Ares kid made this so he could sneak out without the other girls in the cabin seeing them. Such a waste of perfectly good wood. Anyway, run back to your cabin and don't let my sisters see you, or else you and me 'll be the talk of the camp for weeks."

OOC: You wanna end here? If not, I can edit the post.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/7/2014, 8:01 pm

OOC: Nope, it's ok.

Prince laughed and sighed at the same time. "It's not like I want to leave, but it would be better if I left and you will soon realize it. Besides, I'm not really suposed to stay the night." He replied, and for a second wondered how they end up there. Well... There was a very important thing that he remembered to ask as Sofia lead him to the back door. "Did you enjoy it, even after all that happened? Wait, no need to answer, I'm sure you did." She would probably remember the awkwardness of that night for years of therapy. At least Prince had good intentions. As he reached the door, he felt the urge to say something nice in goodbye. More than nice, something sincere. "Listen, Sofia. You may be a daughter of Aphrodite and your sisters may be stupid, but I just wanted you to know that I think we are perfectly able to actually date without breaking each other's hearts. I'm kinda looking forward to that. And I don't mind the gossip at all." Let's just say that Prince was very lucky that his tanned skin couldn't blush. That would be quite embarassing. "I... I really don't know what you're doing to me, but it seems worrying. Anyway... Bye. I hope to see you again soon." He kissed her one last time before leaving in a hurry. It was already past midnight. He was too busy trying to avoid the harpies to remember what happened the last time he fell for someone. It was also a daughter of Aphrodite. To sum up, she used her powers to steal Prince's heart and it didn't end very well for him. But Sofia was different, he was sure of that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:50 am