A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Prom is awkward for this pre-teen

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Prom is awkward for this pre-teen Empty Prom is awkward for this pre-teen

Post by Rhyolo 6/30/2014, 11:06 am

Rhyolo walked into prom with Gwen. He was wearing a goku cotstume. He even made his dreads look like goku's hair.

Prom is awkward for this pre-teen Empty Re: Prom is awkward for this pre-teen

Post by Guest 6/30/2014, 4:28 pm

I walk in besides him, wearing an extravagant red and black dress with a detailed eyepatch covering my left eye. I was being the evil stepsister from brother and sister.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 6/30/2014, 11:37 pm

"So... what do we do first? I'm kind of new at this thing." He was a nervous wreck. He was so lost he could have been in the labyrinth.

Post by Guest 7/1/2014, 6:16 pm

"I'm not entirely sure either. I've written about parties, but never been to one."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/4/2014, 10:50 am

"So let's just go get concessions."

Post by Guest 7/4/2014, 4:22 pm

"Sounds good."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/4/2014, 5:14 pm

He went and grabbed two cup of punch and handed one to Gwen. "So, I like your costume."

Post by Guest 7/5/2014, 12:16 pm

I blush and take the cup. "Thanks, yours is cool too."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/5/2014, 1:08 pm

"Thanks." he sipped his punch. He wished he had more experience with these things.

Post by Guest 7/5/2014, 4:44 pm

I take a sip of punch and look at him. "Just so you know, I don't know how to dance, at ALL, fast or slow."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/5/2014, 9:06 pm

"I don't care if you are terrible or not. I just want to have fun. You can probably dance better than half the people here anyway."

Post by Guest 7/6/2014, 10:11 am

I blush. "Sounds good, I guess."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/6/2014, 11:26 am

Ooc I might do dance moves you don't know.
    Bic
    Rhyolo put his hand out like a movie cliche to be funny. "Would you like to dance?" He smirked.

Post by Guest 7/6/2014, 12:37 pm

I smirk back. "Of course."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/6/2014, 1:31 pm

Rhyolo grabs hand leads her to the dance floor.

Post by Guest 7/7/2014, 6:57 pm

I blush and follow him.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/10/2014, 11:44 pm

He stops and starts doing the dougie to "Dj got u falling in love again."

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 5:42 am

I get really confused, so I stand off to the side and watch.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/11/2014, 12:34 pm

"why aren't you dancing?"

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 3:45 pm

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE!" I yelp.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/12/2014, 10:43 pm

"Just move to the beat."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2014, 5:37 am

OOC: I get this is private so ignore my post if you want to, this is just a RP post to say the prom is almost over (topics will be closed soon).

BIC: Prom slowly reaching its end, Sawyer had gone 'backstage' to get the paper lanterns; now she was carrying them around in a huge basket and giving them out to the Campers. The prom committee (aka cabin leaders) had planned to do it like in Tangled: light them, and let them float up into the sky. Probably with the 'And at last I see the light' song playing in the background, for the good ole Disney feel.
    She saw two demigods, Gwenevra and Rhyolo, and shuffled over, handing them one lantern each.

"Here ya go. You just light 'em and let them float up into the sky, like in Tangled," she explained.

Then they'd do the fireworks and that'd be the end for tonight. Though the Aphrodite's and Dionysus's would probably throw an after, like they usually did.

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 4:23 pm

I smile and take a lantern from the girl. "Thank you!" I said, glancing at Rhyolo.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/13/2014, 5:08 pm

Rhyolo takes the lantern. He says, "Let's forget about dancing and light these." He lights his lantern with his finger.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 7:11 pm

"Woah! How'd you do that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:31 am