A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Swordfighting 101 (w/kayla vern) (closed)

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Swordfighting 101 (w/kayla vern) (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swordfighting 101 (w/kayla vern) (closed)

Post by kayla 7/14/2014, 1:12 am

Hunter felt the blade cut at his armor and yelped at how close it might've come to his skin. He pulled back and met Jay's sword with his own dagger, pushing back and straining his muscles to do so. Well, not that Hunter had all that much to begin with. But his dagger was one foot and five inches in length nearly making it two feet so it was a good enough measure to match against Jay's sword. Holding off the sword with his dagger, Hunter used his free hand to smack Jay's face with the flat of his blade like he had done to Hunter in their last battle.
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male
    Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2014-07-03

Swordfighting 101 (w/kayla vern) (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swordfighting 101 (w/kayla vern) (closed)

Post by Drj71 7/14/2014, 9:32 pm

I grunted as I was smacked the face with cold steel. My sword was still locked with Hunter's dagger, so I began to put my weight and strength behind it, hoping to back Hunter down.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/15/2014, 12:35 am

Hunter pushed right back against Jay's sword as he pushed his own blade back, adding another dagger so he had a better advantage. They formed an X and he pressed back with all his strength and abruptly tore his daggers away and rolled backwards before he could take a hit. He swung out an arm, slashing at his stomach.
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 7/15/2014, 5:57 pm

I met Hunter's dagger with my own, making another loud clang. Not wanting to get into another pushing contest, I quickly dislodged my sword and slashed down at his knee.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/15/2014, 6:23 pm

Hunter's jeans tore as Jay's sword cut downwards and he bit his lip to suppress the startled howl of pain that was about to erupt from his lips. He lunged forward and drew his dagger to cut the other's arm. He pulled back, falling down as his wound bled and he held out a hand.
    "I normally stop the battle when blood sheds out so you won this round," Hunter stated as he put pressure on the wound, taking off his armor and putting his daggers away. It wasn't too deep a cut but it still stung. He decided against taking another bit of the ambrosia. Too much could be fatal.
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 7/15/2014, 11:39 pm

"Aw geez. Sorry dude." I said. The cut wasn't deep, but I could have easily tore right into his bone. I carefully picked him up wounded soldier style and laid him flat on the benches. I didn't have any gauze or anything on me, so I just tore off the sleeve of my shirt and wrapped it around the wound tightly.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/16/2014, 12:15 am

"Nah it's fine. If anything it was a great job on your part." Hunter said giving him a thumbs up as he sat himself upright, laying his leg across the benches. "Besides it's not like you did any serious damage. It's just a little sorta big cut."
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 7/16/2014, 12:18 pm

I plopped down onto the bench next to him, inspecting my own injuries. Nothing major except a few cuts, bruises, and a whole lot of soreness. My Camp Half Blood shirt was drenched in sweat and caked in blood and dirt. I removed it and pulled an extra shirt out of my backpack. It was an old Maryland Lacrosse shirt that my dad had gave me a while back. I put it on and stretched. "Something tells me that's enough playing with dangerous weaponry for today." I stated trying to lighten the mood.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/16/2014, 3:11 pm

"Agreed," Hunter nodded with a laugh.

OOC:Wanna end the rp?
    Drj71
    Drj71

Male

Post by Drj71 7/16/2014, 10:11 pm

OOC: Sure. This was awesome. Thanks for RPing with me

I got up and stretched. "Well I'm going back to the cabin." I said, limping back to the Hermes cabin. My entire body ached and Windbreaker, seeing its first real battle today, was chipped all over and felt heavy in my hand. But for some strange reason, I also felt refreshed. All of my fear of not fitting in seemed to melt away with that swordfight. And for the first time in a while, I really felt like I could stay at the place I was at for a long time.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/17/2014, 1:11 am

OOC: Your welcome, whenever you wanna RP again in the future, just PM me!

"Alrighty-o. See you around bro." Hunter waved as Jay made his way back to their cabin. He stretched his arm and looked back at his wound. He could make it to the infirmary he decided. And he did just that, walking over to the infirmary to get his leg treated by an Apollo kid. All he needed was a bind that'd put better pressure on it better than the sleeve of the other boy's shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:33 pm