A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Swordfighting

Swordfighting  Empty Swordfighting

Post by Guest 5/29/2014, 5:14 pm

Anna led the way to the field of mars and waited for Cecelia to catch up. She unsheathed her dagger and got ready to fight.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Swordfighting  Empty Re: Swordfighting

Post by moriarty 5/29/2014, 10:14 pm

Cecelia followed Anna close behind. She unsheathed her gladius and looked at Anna. "Oh so your a dagger person eh? Lets see what you can do." She spun her sword and faced Anna. "Ready?"

Post by Guest 5/30/2014, 4:01 pm

"You bet." She said and advanced forward, bringing her dagger down on Cece's shoulder with a spin-in-midair jump like something from the matrix, making a medium sized gash in her armor.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 12:37 am

OOC: we have to be reeeaaly careful not to power play, I've done a sword fighting scene before and it's really hard. Also, were roman so no fancy Greek moves.

BIC: Anna jumped and spun at Cecelia, which she was not ready for. She tried to parry it away, but it left a nice sized gash in her armor. Cecelia turned her neck side to side, cracking it, making her look intimidating. She scanned Anna's body and style and lunged for her stomach.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 8:20 am

OOC: ok. No swatting, thrusting or slicing, is that correct?
    BIC: The blade went straight trough Anna's armor, but only left a scratch on her stomach as she retracted her to act as far back as possible. She decided to use her extreme talent of knife throwing and-threw her knife straight at Cecelia's left shoulder.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 9:16 am

OOC: yeah. Romans are stabby usually.

BIC: Cecelia pulled her sword out of the chink in Anna's armor. Seeing her next arm movement, she sidestepped to the right, where the knife glanced off her armor. She ran to pick it up, so she could have two weapons. With a knife in one hand and a sword in the other, she stepped toward Anna, ready to attack.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 9:49 am

Anna swirled around, threw a snowball in Cecelia's face, and, in the confusion, swiped the dagger out from Cecelia's hand.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 10:53 am

Cecelia found herself with an empty hand and a cold wet face. "Hey! No powers! Its not fair!" She wiped the snow from her face and jabbed at Anna's shoulder.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 10:57 am

There was a deep gash in Anna's shoulder now and she coated it with snow, numbing it. "We'll see." She said absently and stabbed her dagger at Cecelia's chest.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 11:07 am

Cecelia took her sword and swung blindly, accidentally slashing Anna's face. She had a huge pain in her chest but kept fighting. She feigned at Anna's right shoulder then spun around and went for her left side.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 11:16 am

A deep gash was left in Anna's left cheek. She growled an dodged Cecelia's next attack and blindly stabbed towards her right leg.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 11:32 am

Cecelia parried Anna's stab away from her leg. She started laughing. Really hard. She squatted down and swept her leg underneath Anna's making her fall over.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 12:47 pm

Anna fell hard on the ground and rolled over, knocking over Cecelia as she kneeled on Cecelia's chest and put her knife up to her throat.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 1:53 pm

Cecelia was knocked to the ground, knocking the air out other at the same time. Anna's dagger was at her throat. She went crosseyed looking at it. She slowly lifted her hands above her head in defeat.

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 2:12 pm

Anna grabbed the strap on the back of Cecelia's armor. "Do you give up?" She asked with a grin. "I want to be sure so you don't attack me when I turn around." She said. "But nice job. You did good."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 3:16 pm

Cecelia smiled. "Thanks, but..." She flipped over, ripping the knife out of Anna's hand and pinning the daughter of Chione under her own knee. "I'm not done yet."

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 3:47 pm

"I knew it." Anna growled and stretched her arm out as far as possible, picking up her knife. "And neither am I." She said and shoved her dagger into the center of Cecelia's armor.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/31/2014, 11:23 pm

Cecelia stood up quickly and staggered backwards. "Oh okey. Too far. Again. Oh god." She put her hand to her chest and pulled off her armor, where blood was already soaking through her purple camp shirt. "You any good with medicine?"

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 7:26 am

Ana shrugged. She took the ice off her shoulder and handed it to Cecelia. "Put that on it, I'll look for ambrosia and nectar." She said and started digging through her backpack.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/1/2014, 3:32 pm

Cecelia smiled in gratitude. "Thanks." She put the small bit of ice on her stomach numbing the pain slightly. The snow was soon soaked red. "Hurry up!"

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 3:39 pm

Anna finally got the ambrosia now. "Eat it or die. Literally." She said, took the blood red snow off of Cecelia and recoated it in new snow.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/1/2014, 11:59 pm

Cecelia smiled. "Thank you." Anna's words reminded her of when she went to Catholic school in Kentucky. They always talked about how If we ate Jesus we would live and if we didn't we would die. The ambrosia tasted like Boston Cream Pie, what she had every year on her birthday. She was tempted to shove the whole square in her mouth, but didn't, obviously.

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:06 pm

Anna watched as Cecelia slowly healed. "I'm sorry for the injury. I didn't mean to severely I judge you that bad." She said sheepishly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/3/2014, 12:07 am

Cecelia shrugged and sat up slowly. "Nah. It's nothing. I fell on a hot stove when I was little. I can handle getting stabbed." She gave the rest of the ambrosia in her hand back to Anna. "No but seriously, thank you." She sheathed her sword and tried to stand, only to get shaky and fall back down on her rump.

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 6:57 am

Anna wiped her brow sarcastically with an exaggerated "Whew!"
    "No problem." Anna replied with a small smile. She led Cecelia over to a nearby bench. "Come sit down. You need to rest for a while."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:29 am